Friends- The one who has had enough F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Friends- The one who has had enough F/F

Post by Sociopath3 »

Rachel (wearing a light blue blouse, a plaid skirt, white sneakers and white socks) walked into Monica's appartment after a long day of work at the coffee house. Once she entered she kicked off her shoes, lay down on the couch and begun watching tv. After a few hours, Monica walked in "RACHEL" she yelled, "what is it" Rachel replied in a tired voice. "Did you just fling your shoes across the room?" monica yelled, "yeah, whats the big deal?" Rachel asked, "THE BIG DEAL IS THAT FIRST ITS THE SHOES THEN YOU DONT CLEAN THE DISHES THEN WE HAVE RATS..." Monica yelled. As Monica rambled Rachel pulled a moist rag from her pocket and clamped her hand over monicas mouth and nose, MMMPPHHHH Monica yelled into rachaels hand as she fought, Rachel softly said "ssssshhhhhh" till the chloroform took affect.

Rachel dragged Monicas limp body into Rachels bedroom where Rachel stripped monica to her red bra and panties and lay her on rachaels bed. Rachel took a picture and then dragged a large duffel bag from under her bed, grunting as she did, and pulled out several coils of rope and 2 rolls of duct tape.Rachel crossed Monicas arms behind her back and took a length of rope, wrapped it around several times and double knotted it out of reach of Monicas fingers, Rachel repeated this process for Monicas ankles, knees(above and below) and thighs. Rachael took a longer length of rope and wrapped it around Monicas elbows and useing the ends (after knotting ut off) to pin Monicas arms to her body, finally Rachel ripped a long piece of duct tape off the roll and plastered it across Monicas face from cheek to cheek.

Rachel took several pictures of Monica bound and gagged till a feint moaning could be heard from Monica.'Rachel begun recording Monica using a video camera, after a few seconds of slight movement Monica screamed into her gag "AYSHELL EH EEE O", "sorry i didnt catch that could you speak up" Rachel said mockingly before laughing. Monica began trying to remove the tape from her mouth she tried expanding and contracting her cheeks, opening and closing her jaw, pushingn her lips forward and back, and she tried licking the tape, all while Rachel laughted. after a minute monica got the tape off and rachael stopped laughing. "Rachel let me g-mm" monica said slowly and calmly till Rachel pressed her hand over monicas mouth.

monica softly mmmphhed into Rachels hand and looked to her with begging eyes. "sorry cant let you go untill im sure you wont be so annoying anymore" rachael said looking around before getting an evil grin.

Rachel sat on the bed and removed her socks, Monica saw this her eyes widened and she begun violently shaking her head and mmpphhing into Rachels hand, Rachel balled up her socks and held them to Monicas face and said in a demeaning tone "open wiide" after Rachel moved her hand, Monica started forcing her lips together and was visibily disgusted by the smell. Rachel pinched Monicas nose and when she opened her mouth Rachel forced the socks into Monicas mouth, poking it in till only a small amount was visible through the corner of Monicas mouth. Rachel quickly grabbed the roll of duct tape and begun wrapping it around Monicas head completely mummifying Monicas lower face, from just below her nose to under her chin, using about 35 wraps before stopping.

"try taking THAT gag off" Rachel said smugly, Monica responded with an angry look and a few heavily muffled grunts, Rachel laughed as she left the room as Monica screamed into her gag. Rachel turned on the TV and kicked her feet up with a wide smile on her face. Monica began violently struggling, she rocked back and forth on the bed, twisting her wrists and moving her legs up and down (independently) to try removing her bonds.

After an hour Monica was covered in sweat heavily panting while Rachel was deeply engaged in the movie she was watching, until three loud knocks were heard from the door, Rachel became instantly panicked and Monica began mmmphhing for help.
Last edited by Sociopath3 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Ohh I love this story! Can’t wait for more!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great start wanna hear more about Monica helpless
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Amazing story. I’ve always been looking forward to one involving them bound and gagged. Love the fact Monica is gagged with Rachel’s socks. Love the sock gag. Hope to see more of those.
Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading what happens next
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Newdayrocks »

Very interesting.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 2
Monica rolled off the bed she was lying on and begun hopping toward the door while she screamed into her gag, once she reached to door she tried to grab the door knob. Meanwhile Rachel was breathing quickly as she approached the door, when she opened it, Phoebe walked in quickly and said "Hi Rachel I just need to borrow a dress, Ill be quick" as she approached Rachels bedroom, when Phoebe was half way to the bedroom, the door opener and Monica hopped out of the room and screamed hhhhrrpphhhh, Rachel immediately got a look of fear on her face.

"Oh my god" Phoebe said holding in her laughter and after five seconds of silence she said "I need to cancel my date". As Phoebe used the phone Rachel forced Monica back into her room, Monica resisted and mmphhed into her gag to little effect.

After five minutes of an uncomfortable silence between Monica and Rachel, Phoebe walked in. "Ok, now that my dates been delayed why did you tie Monica up?" phoebe asked, "well she was shouting at me to clean, and I have become so sick of it so I though Id teach her a lesson" Rachel nervously replied, "so how are you teaching her a lesson" Phoebe replied, Monica grunted angrily and Rachel replied "by tying her up".

Phoebe laughed and explained "when you tie someone up you dont just tie them up to teach them a lesson you need to do something more to really make them suffer. Like you could tickle them, spank them, rub ice on their skin, or make them smell something disgusting.

Rachel adopted a sinister grin and squeeled "that sounds so fun, where do we start?" after Rachel said that Monica's eyes widened and she begun screaming nnnmmmphh into her gag and shaking her head violently. "First fill up an ice tray and put it in the freezer, and then go for a run" Phoebe said commandingly, Rachel immediately took a running outfit and walked out of the bedroom.

"You know when Rachel returns I'm gonna tie and gag her to" Phoebe said, Monica became visibly happy as Phoebe said that, "Oh, you think I'm going to let you out, I just think your both annoying enough to deserve to be bound and tortured for a while" Phoebe said laughing, saying tortured with air quotes. Monica began mmmpphhhhing into her gag, shaking her head back and forth in fear.

Phoebe left the bedroom as Rachel was leaving "Hey Rachel where did you leave the chloroform you used to knockout Monica, I want to use it so I can retie her" Phoebe said Rachel pulled a damp rag from her pocket and gave it to Phoebe "thanks" phoebe said as she walked back into Rachels bedroom.

Phoebe chloroformed Monica as Rachel left, and then untied Monica. Phoebe took some rope from a bag that was under Rachel's bed.

Phoebe tied Monicas forearms together horizontally at the centre and by tying her left wrist to her righy lebow and right wrist to left elbow, then Phoebe tied Monicas ankles, calfs, knees and thighs together, each time cinching and double knotting the rope. Phoebe then took a long rope and tied it above and below Monicas breasts, cinching tightly between Monicas sides and upper arms. Once Phoebe was content with the bindings she dragged Monica into the kitchen and sat her on a chair and took the roll of duct tape and used it to secure Monica to the chair by taping below her breasts, at her waist and her thighs(upper and lower) to the chair using 20 wraps each time.

Phoebe went back into Rachel's room and exited with 2 thick black scarfs, she tied a knot it the center of one and left them both on the counter. After a minute or 2 Monica woke up and Phoebe shoved the knot into Monica's mouth and she begun screaming into the gag, Phoebe then took the second black scarf and tied it over Monica's eyes.

Monica begun calling out through her gag and looking around. Phoebe then tickled Monica's ribs violently, Phoebe briefly stopped and then started again, randomly repeating this process till Rachel returned.

After 10 minutes of tickling, Rachel returned drenched in sweat. Rachel observed Monica's bundings, "Howd you get so good at tyung people?" Rachel asked between pants, "well I grew up with an evil twin so it was tie or get tied, then a few of my boyfriends paid too little on my birthday presents" Phoebe answered as she picked up the chloroform rag from the counter.

Phoebe pounced onto Rachel pinning her to the floor, Rachel tried fighting back but due to already being exhausted and the chloroform taking effect she stood no chance. Once Rachel was unconscious Phoebe stripped her to her black bra and panties, and then tied her up in the exact eay she tied Monica. Once Rachel was taped to a chair Phoebe untied Monicas cleave gag but before she could plead for release Phoebe clamped her hand over Monicas mouth. Phoebe grabbed one of the socks Rachel wore for the run and one of the socks Monica was previously gagged with. Phoebe stuffed the two socks into Monicas mouth and regagged with the knotted scarf but tied it much tighter this time.

After a few more munutes Rachel woke up and Phoebe immediately stuffed the remaining socks into her mouth and used Monica's blindfold as a knotted cleave gag. Rachel began mmmphing into her gag while Monica continued struggling as Phoebe retrieved the ice tray.

Phoebe walked over to Rachel who cried into her gag to be let go, "sorry I couldnt understand that, could you speak up" Phoebe taunted as she removed some ice cubes and placed them on a piece of cloth, the rest she placed into 2 buckets. As Rachel tried talking through her gag Phoebe picked up the cloth by its sides and walked behind Rachel and pulled the cloth tight around Rachel's lower abdomen pressing about a quarter of the ice against her skin, Rachel screamed and struggled until 6 minutes later Phoebe removed the rag. Monica laughed until Phoebe poured one of the buckets containing ice water over her head Monica loudly grunted and begun struggling more furiously than before, when Rachel begun laughing Phoebe poured the other bucket onto Rachel.

"ok you two are very lucky because I'm tired now so I'll be going home and sunce Im in such a good mood I'll give you a change to escape" Phoebe said as she picked up a pair of scissors and cut two of the three ropes tying Monicas arms and left the scissors on Monicas chair seat. Phoebe left the appartment as Rachel mmmphhed to be released while Monica focused on getting her arms free.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great continuation of this story. Love how they are both gagged with worn socks.
Look forward to the next part. Hope to see some forced smelling like what Phoebe had mentioned. But look forward to anything you come up with!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loving this story, hope there is more.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Really great story, great job on the twist of Rachel getting tied up now also. Fun story, I'm sure anyone here who's even seen a couple episodes would envision this, great job!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic