The lead damsel (m/ff) Part 2!!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1795

The lead damsel (m/ff) Part 2!!

Post by Deleted User 1795 »

In the auditorium of the high school, a group of students had gathered around the stage, waiting for the results of the audition. Mostly waiting to see who would get the role of the protagonist, they waited impatiently for the teacher to return. Through the cacophony, one could hear the theories of who got to be who in their roles.

"Rachels definitely the lead." "most likely, and Cynthia would probably be her sister." That idea was the one most commonly agreed upon, with most fairly certain it would be one or the other in either role.

The teacher finally came back, holding a list in her hand and asked everyone to gather around. "Im going to get the important roles out of the way first. Rachel will be playing the lead as Martha, and Cynthia will be her sister Madison. And Mark will be playing the role of the villain." All eyes turned to Mark, the boy who was hardly popular but well known and well liked. Thumbs ups were given his way as he looked down nervously.

Rachel and Cynthia came over to him and congratulated him, getting to know him a bit better, while he simply smiled and laughed with them. However, he was a bit more nervous than anyone else in the room was regarding their role. Beforehand, the teacher had talked to him, already telling him she wanted him to be the villain, and asked if he would be comfortable in the role. He was initially fine with it, but then realized as she explained the story more that he would be kidnapping the two girls, and would need to tie them up. He felt conflicted. On one hand, he loved the idea of tying them up, and had secretly always wanted to, but could never ask anyone about it for obvious reasons. What made him nervous was the fact that his little secret might slip out when he would have to tie them up several times for rehearsals and practices. Even if it would be hardly tight at all, and just to make it look real, he was nervous about what he would do.

Regardless, he was willing to fill the role, and Rachel spoke up while he was thinking, "So do you guys want to meet up after school to discuss this stuff? Ive only read a little of the script, but it sounds fun!" They agreed to meet at her house after all of them finished with school, and Cynthia would meet up with them about half an hour later for a club she was in.

When the time came, Mark knocked on her door, and she happily answered. She had changed upon coming home into more relaxed wear, with her jean booty shorts and a white tank top, with her bare feet on the carpet and her long brown hair up in a ponytail. "Come on in Mark! lets get started!" He walked in after her into the living room and sat down on the nearby couch, and she sat down next to him. "Sorry, my parents are out of town for the day. Do you mind?"

Mark shook his head, "Not at all, Cynthia will be here soon, so we're not going to be alone very long." He looked down at the papers in his hand, slightly nervous. "Have you looked over the script any more?"

"Yeah! I was about to ask you about that. I knew we'd be kidnapped by you, but I didn't realize we'd be tied up too. It just makes me even more excited now!" She paused as she said it. "Was that out loud?"

Mark nodded. "More excited? So, you want to be tied up?"

She leaned in close to him, lowering her voice, smiling. "Want to see the best secret I've kept from my parents?"

Mark, now nervous but much more excited now, nodded. Together they ran to her upstairs bedroom and she opened a drawer full of rope and bandannas. "My older brother used to tie me up when we were kids, and I loved it, so I would act like a brat and he would tie me up to get rid of me while his friends were over. Eventually he realized it and started just tying me up as soon as he knew they were coming. Sorry if this is a little weird."

Mark shook his head. "No not at all. Actually, as weird as it sounds, I've always kind of wanted to have a friend I knew I could just tie up whenever, but I know how creepy that can sound, so Ive never brought it up with anyone."

Rachel smiled even bigger, and threw him a coil of rope. "Then lets start rehearsal."

They acted out the scene where he would tie her up, as she sat in a kitchen chair they had brought up to her room, playing out her lines while he bantered with her. Since it was just for show, he only tied her ankles tight enough for the rope to stay on, and did the same with her hands. "We probably wouldn't even need to actually tie the hands if I just pull them behind me. just wrap them around and I'll hang on to them." They tried a few different ideas until he could make it look convincing enough for any audience that would see it. "I just wish I could be gagged for this role." Rachel said sadly. It was true, all of the scenes with her tied up still had speaking parts for her and Cynthia, since they would be trying to escape in most scenes they were in, or interacting with their kidnapper, so gagging either of them wasn't in the cards.

"Yeah, I agree." Mark replied, grinning.

They both sat on her bed, discussing the roles, when Rachels phone rang, and Cynthia was on the other end. "Guys, something came up, so I can't come practice today, so just have fun and we can do it another time." As they set everything up and hung up the phone, Rachel turned to Mark.

"So now we're going to be alone. It's okay if you want to leave or something." Mark was about to agree, but stopped himself and instead looked back at the piles of rope now strewn around the floor.

"Or, we could have some fun. I mean, there are some things you can only do when you're alone."

Rachel squinted her eyes at Mark. "Mark I'm not having sex with you." Before she realized what he meant and fell on her back laughing, apologizing for having a dumb moment. "I agree. Where would we start?"

Mark picked up a rope and had her pull her hands behind her, tying them off at the wrists. "See, as an actual kidnapper, I would take much more care to make sure you don't escape. For example..." He used another rope to tie her elbows together as well, so they almost touched. "...Now you can't pull your hands in front of you." She grunted slightly as he pulled her arms back, but never stopped smiling. "If that slips, I'd have a problem, so we'll do this." He tied a rope on the rope on her elbows at the middle, and looped the ends around her shoulders and in front of her above the breasts.

"Ooo I like it sir." She turned back and winked at him. "But I could still run from you."

"Don't get ahead of me little girl." He said, grinning. As he reached for a rope, she stood up and started making her way to the door, just to prove a point. However, he managed to catch her before she could make it too far, and wrestled her to the ground. "Oh? we have a runner here. Better be careful with you then." He pulled her legs together and tied her ankles and knees, pulling them tight and making sure the knots were out of her sight. "Now, you could still wiggle away on your stomach, so lets take care of that part too."

"What do you have in mind? I'm always up for a new idea. just don't strip me, or I'll kill you."

Mark grinned. "Okay, you said it." He dragged her into her closet and sat her up for a moment on her knees while he wrapped some rope around her stomach and arms to pin them down, then took one more especially long rope, and folded it at the middle to make a loop, then put the ends under her elbow rope and the loop around her ankles. He put the ends in the loop to make a big circle and pulled it tight so her legs were brought up in a hogtie of sorts. Then, He took the ends and tied it onto the closet rod, pulling it just tight enough so there was only a little slack from her current position. "How does that feel?"

She pulled and tugged on it a bit. "I like it, but the fact that I can tell you how I feel means its missing something important."

Mark nodded and recovered two bandannas, one red and one black. He then opened her drawers and found a sock, and brought it with him. "Open wide." He said, holding the sock to her eyes, and she complied as he shoved it in, then tied the red bandanna in a tight cleave gag. "One more thing." She moaned inquisitively as he tied the black bandanna over her eyes, and she let out a surprised squeal. "Alright, that should do it. Have fun, I'll be back later." He stood up and walked out as she squirmed on the floor, grunting occasionally but mostly moaning in excitement. He didn't go far, and instead sat down and watched her on the floor as she struggled.

He thought to himself, this play is going to be even better than I thought.
Last edited by Deleted User 1795 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi,
Welcome aboard. I've gender tagged the story. (We require that) If it's wrong, please feel free to change it. I'd be grateful if any future stories are tagged.
Thanks,
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 1795

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Hi,
Welcome aboard. I've gender tagged the story. (We require that) If it's wrong, please feel free to change it. I'd be grateful if any future stories are tagged.
Thanks,
Xtc
Oh, my bad, Ill make sure to do that from now on. Thanks
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Excellent start :D

Please continue...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is a really awesome story! Pls continue!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yes, like the others have said, this is a really good story. I can’t wait to read more of this story, with the opportunity for you to continue these characters overall story after you finish this original story.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Great story, hope to see more work from you
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Love it, very nice.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Awesome story! Like the others I can't wait for more!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Great Start can't wait. For next part
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

nice one
alyssashortstuff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alyssashortstuff »

Nice story, good job
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

I think we might call this play "Dirty Work in the Catwalks." :D
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent story! I wish my high school play rehearsals lead to this kind of fun. :p
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

I generally tend to prefer true stories over fiction, but this one is great! Would love to read more
Deleted User 1795

Sorry for the wait, I haven't had much of a chance for writing recently.

Mark went back to the kitchen for a drink of water, and started to walk back to make sure Rachel was okay. However, as he did, he got a call from Cynthia.

"Hey mark. Are y'all still rehearsing? I realize I'm all over the place right now, but my plans changed again, so I'm free for the night. Could I come over still and rehearse with you?" As she spoke, Mark walked to the closet and opened it, staring at Rachel while she spoke. "Hello, you there Mark?"

"Oh, sorry, I got distracted. Umm, yeah, that would be great, are you coming now?"

"I'll be there in about 20 minutes. How much of the script have you gone over?"

By now, Mark, had shhed Rachel and put the phone on speaker so she could hear too. "Well, only one scene so far. We've been discussing some of the more...creative nuances of the role. Yeah, that would be great. The door will be open so just come on in."

"Great! See you in a bit."

As Mark hung up, he grinned. He removed the gag from Rachel for a moment. "So do you think she will want to join in on our fun?"

"Honestly I'm not sure. She seemed excited enough about the role, and she knows more of the script than I do, so I imagine so."

"okay then, I can probably have some fun with this. Just make sure you don't make a sound when she gets here. I have an idea."

Rachel nodded as Mark replaced the gag, closing the closet door. He went through her drawer again, retrieving all the rope he thought he might need. Cynthia knocked shortly after, entering the house. "Y'all in here?"

"We're back here!" Mark called out, which drew Cynthia to Rachel's bedroom. Mark saw she was wearing a pair of short volleyball shorts and a pink t shirt, and she kicked off her sandals as she entered the room. "She went to the bathroom just before you got here, so she'll be back in a bit. Right now, there's one scene we were going over. It's the scene where I kidnap you. We were trying to figure out the best way to make you look like you were really kidnapped. Any thoughts?"

"Well why not just tie us up?" She replied matter of factly. "I mean, not too tight obviously, we need to be able to get out if we need to, but that would be fine with me."

"You're fine with it? How much have you been tied up before?"

Cynthia blushed when he said that. "I...well you see...umm." She paused.

"Well I am your kidnapper. You want to be kidnapped real quick?"

Cynthia took a step back at that. "Umm, no, that's not necessary. Goodness gracious where's Rachel? I'll go check on her." She turned to leave but the moment she did Mark ran up and tackled her from the back. "What are you doing!?" She yelled back at him.

"Just doing my job as kidnapper." He tied her wrists behind her, sitting on her back so she wouldn't move away. He took a bandanna and quickly cleave gagged her as she started to protest. She mumbled into her gag, but otherwise didn't say much. Mark turned and tied her ankles together, as well as her knees. He stood up and grabbed another rope, and went to tie her into a hogtie, bringing her hands and bare feet to almost touch each other and tying it tightly. He stood up to admire his work. "You want to know the best part?" She moaned inquisitively, and Mark dragged her back by the knees, pulling her shirt up to her chest in the process, which she protested loudly. "Oh, sorry." Mark pulled the shirt back down quickly, which quieted her, until he opened the closet, revealing Rachel, who now moaned into her gag as well.

"Amrm meeww mmeeriomm????" Cynthia yelled again. Mark just laughed.

"Well if I'm your kidnapper I should at least know what it's like to kidnap you right? And now you know how it feels to be kidnapped yourself. It's a win win!" Mark picked her up and put her down on the bed. "Now then, behave for a while and I'll be back to let you out later. Have fun!"
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting continuation. I can’t wait to read more of this story.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome! Pls continue!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice rehearsal :)