Short stories (Both Genders)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Short stories (Both Genders)

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

The following is a string of short stories following a single character through some of his life experiences.

“Mrrrumm mie mree!” The helpless girl in the white blouse tested the ropes that held her fast to the kitchen chair- no use- they'd been tied far too well for the knots to loose. “Mmmmonmmphie, mret me rout!” Unable to make progess on the bonds, Mara began to work her jaw free of the wad of cloth, but the tightly bound bandanna held fast.

A boy in a black darth vader costume minus the mask came into the room. He seemed to study his beautiful brunette captive as she continued her attempts at speech.

“You'll never get free that way Mara,” the boy's voice seemed take on a fake sympathetic tone, “no that will not work.” Checking the knots holding the girl's wirsts and ankles, the boy began to smile with satisfaction.

After moving to face her, the boy pulled down the cloth plugging her mouth and she spat ou the wad packed inside. “That was fun,” the girl named Mara said smiling.

“Oh, we're not done quite yet!” The boy's mischevious eyes locked on hers.

Trying to laugh it off as a joke, the babysitter said, “you're funny. But seriously untie me, I really need to work on my homew-rrrmmph!”

The dastardly boy had stuffed the wad of cloth back in her mouth mid-sentence, holding it in with his hand plastered across her thich soft lips. “No talkie.”

The girl sighed and seemed to relax and accept her situation. The boy continued, “you go free when the ranger rescues you.”

Mara knew weel that this was the boy's alter-ego, one that he'd assume once he'd gotten tired of his game with her. Based on his enthusiasm today, this might take awhile.

–-------15 years later
“I'd like the full monnie please!” The buxom brunette was shy but insistent.

“Are you sure? Usually some's first time...well it's always better to start light.”

The man looked the woman over, she seemed to be anticipating the experience with uncontrollable relish.

“Ok,” throwing his hands up in mock frustration, “what the client wants, the client gets.”

The balled up sockin his hand caught her blue eyed gaze and she asked matter-of-factly, “is that to shut me up?”

The man seemed put off-gaurd by her forwardness. “Uh yeah part of it.” The curvy woman licked her lips and said, “ok handsome, i'm ready for my gag.”

Later that night....
Three burglars wearing only their underwear, socks, and knit caps set tied back to back with ropes. Thier' mouths had been stuffed with wads of cloth and wrapped tight by elastic bandages. Their arms were swaddled in bandages and velcro straps, like half dressed mummies with their' bare legs.The two men grunted non-stop and Monnnie wondered f they ever ran out of energy. The red-headed leader, a young woman with striking green eyes tried to pin him with her gaze.

He lightly tapped her on the head and she instantly snapped her head forward at him, as if trying to bite him with her chin. “nufffmuuommooomummorphoo!”

“Well you certainly aren't happy, but that can't be helped now can it?” The masked man in the costume fiddled with something out of view of his captives before turning and setting down a box with wire sticking out of it. The box beeped every second as a large digital timer counted down from 10:00.

“Ten minutes and it'll all be over,” the figure said before walking out of the room. The three struggled mightily to free themselves but couldn't loose the tight knots and bandages holding them. As the timer ticked down to zero, the swaddled and pacified burglars grunted for dear life- to no avail. When the the timer expired- nothing happened.

Then a shatter sound and out popper a jack-in-the-box. The trio sighed with relief.

To be continued.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Part 2

Back to 15 years ago...

The babysitter knew that she had more fun when she played along with these games, but you try struggling at bonds and moaning into a gag for 2 hours straight. As she ran out of energy she heard a noise- a masked boy in a cape was coming out of the room to her right!

“Pardon me miss, it took me longer than I figured it would to get here.” He pulled away her gag and she dutifully kissed him on the cheek.

“Thanks for rescuing me monn- I mean lone ranger.”

---------------

They had waited until the women left camp to bathe, stealing in like a cool breeze. Within minutes the two men had been quietly apprehended. Samantha knew sh'd done well as she crossed and knotted the rope behind the short black haired man's back, pinning his arms in a twist that consumed his upper torso in harnesses.

When she met up with Krenshaw, he was gagging his own prisoner with the olive-skinned man's own socks in a nearby glade. The wide-eyed look he gave was... delightful. Part of why Sam did this work.

When the women returned, they found the camp empty. Following the faint sounds of some whimpering animals led the curvy blonde and her blue-haired short trim friend to a clearing.

Walt and Nicholas were there, their' boyfriends the two girls realized like a knife stabbing them with humiliation and fear. The two men were stripped down to their briefs, their arms festooned in ropes, an elegant white ribbon holding their bare legs together at the ankles. The were both balanced on tree stumps, a noose around each boyfriend's neck.

A female voice carried over the sound of the two young men crooning into the large tightly drawn cloth about their' mouths. “Well hello, I see you've found the lover boys.” The owner of the voice, a sumptuously adorned brunette with an almost stocky physique sidled up out of nowhere, walking like a stalking lynx.

“Why are you doing this?!” The spare blue haired girl spat out with concern.

“Oh we don't have to do anything. If you follow our instructions, well no one will be hurt. It's you who must do something.” The woman seemed to be really enjoying the proceedings from behind those sunglasses.

The tall blonde did not like the woman's tone, or the man who arrived from behind a cluster of hemlock. After 5 minutes of pleading, the woman and man in charge made it clear that they must remove their' pants. If they did not, “well perhaps they'll slip on their stumps,” the woman declared motioning to their' bound boyfriends. The two boys, just barely men able to drink legally, would drop to their doom.

As the girls stepped out of their blue jeans, a sharp sound erupted from the forest. It sounded like nothing Samantha or her “guests” had ever heard.

Despite looking quite unnerved, the woman holding the rope around Donna's man's neck cleared her throat and said, “shirts to, we want you... comfortable. For what's next that is.”

Donna did not want to believe it but there it was. Not only were her and Jackie captured like Walt and Nikki, worse was yet to come. As the women froze from the terrible revelation, unable to move, everything went still. No crickets, no sound, nothing.

Then there was chaos.

Birds, more than Donna had seen in her life, stormed the space, nothing more than a small clearing. It was preternatural. All the birds for miles seemed to have gathered here.

There was once again an icy stillness to the air as the birds dissolved.

Sam looked over at Krenshaw. The man was a wreck. The sheen of sweat enveloping his face, handkerchief knotted around his throat so tight he looked like he just tried to hang himself. Amateurs, Sam thought. So many men had disappointed her in life. Especially in this life of crime. She was absolutely lived with the man. Like all of his predecessors, Krenshaw had acted so tough during the hiring phase. Using only his last name like some former spook- of which Sam knew he had to have been from his slippery paranoid mind and knowledge of torture. They all told stories only a complete idiot would believe.

This one was supposed to be different, thought Sam.

Drums. Drums brought Sam back to the real world....
They were soft, quick, and oddly enchanting, not unlike the traditional celtic music Sam's mother would listen to with her at night. Before Sam realized what happening, the man- if it was a man- had Krenshaw on the floor moaning into a sock stuffed face.

“Go ahead, kill him, I don't care,” Sam would not let this guy get the upper hand.

“I think not.” Before she could get a bead on the....thing binding Krenshaw's wrists, the shape had flitted into the darkness again.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic