Mission: Humility Trap (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mission: Humility Trap (F/F)

Post by Qwerty123 »

Mission: Humility Trap

10:36 AM (Location: SHIELD)

A woman was walking down a corridor towards a room. She was wearing a navy blue uniform with a belt buckle that had pockets containing trusty gadgets. Her trusty gun was equipped to the right side of the belt buckle. Her brunette hair was tied back into a ponytail and her Caucasian face glowed. She wore black boots with a certain symbol above her left breast being a strange falcon symbol. The symbol of Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division or better known as SHIELD. While this woman appeared to be just a regular agent, she was not as she is Maria Hill the second-in-command to the leader of SHIELD, Nicholas J. Fury.

Maria had reached her destination, Fury’s office. “Wonder what he needed me for? Probably to scold Natasha for breaking protocol...for the 45th time this month or to monitor the rich, powerful brat Tony Stark”, Maria said to herself before opening the door.

There sitting at his desk was the man himself, Nick Fury. A tall African American man with a goatee, a black trench coat, an eyepatch over his scarred left eye, a bald head, and a stern expression that can scare even the most hardened criminals into being compliant. Once he heard the door open, he looked up to see his trusted enforcer Maria Hill. “Aw, Agent Hill. Glad you could come”, Nick Fury said in a monotone voice.

“Soo, what’s the problem commander?”, Maria asked straightforwardly.

“Glad you asked Hill”, Fury said before tapping on his keyboard which then displayed a hologram of an old factory with some surrounding buildings nearby to it. “This is the problem I have.”

Agent Hill gave a weird look upon seeing the hologram. “Your problem is with an old factory? Could you please specify?”, Maria said with a hint of snarkiness in her tone.

Fury replied back, “I got intel from Alvarez and Kim that there may be a shipment of dangerous weapons in this factory area. They don’t know the exact precise location due to them seeing some armored guards. They estimated 6 or 7. Instead of risking it, they left and gave me the intel”.

Hill gave a scoff. “So they left instead of going in? If you want Fury, I could retrieve those weapons and take out those guards solo”, Hill said.

Fury gave her a stern look. “Don’t get cocky Hill, you can not overestimate the threat”, he warned sternly.

Maria Hill rolled her eyes playfully and had replied, “And you can’t underestimate your abilities as well. Come on Fury, I can handle some armored thugs and retrieve those weapons. No problem.”

Fury gave a sigh and said, “Are you really sure you could handle this without backup? Sometimes it's better to go in with a team to deal with a threat than alone. You could be ambushed Hill.”

Maria Hill tapped on her gun at her side. “I have this Fury. Not to mention years of impressive fighting skills, I might add. Look I’m not some scrawny secretary, I’m a strong fighter. Your second-in-command for a reason, if I couldn’t do this solo what example would I be putting for the recruits you may have to do a mission solo when everything is at risk”, Hill said with a touch of brashness and sincerity. ‘I think that came out right...hopefully’, Maria though as she hoped Fury would allow her to do this mission alone.

Fury took in Hill’s words and looked her over with a calculating glance. “I can’t deny some of your words are correct. You are a fighter Hill. A strong one at that, but I didn’t pick you solely to be my second-in-command for that reason. Other factors apply such as character, intelligence and integrity.”

“I know that commander, but I do think you are underestimating me. I can do this, just trust me on that”, Maria said.

Fury looked at her Maria again. ‘I do trust her, I mean there was a good reason why she was chosen as my second-in-command. But it does seem she is overestimating the enemy, let’s see what happens’, Fury thinks to himself.

Fury got up from his desk and touched a button on his desk that closed the hologram and Maria’s communicator pinged. “Okay. Fine. Since you have enough confidence to do this solo, I sent you the coordinates. I trust you wholeheartedly”.

Maria Hill smiled from ear to ear before saluting her commander. “I’ll retrieve those weapons on the double. Thanks sir!”, Maria Hill said excitedly before turning away to head to the location.

“Hill?”, Fury said with a hint of concern.

Hill turned around to face her boss. “Yeah?”

“Make sure you don’t overestimate the situation or enemy, keep that in mind. Also stay safe Hill and try not to end up bound and gagged”, Fury said.

Maria gave another scoff and said, “Or I shouldn’t underestimate myself. Thanks for the kind words, you big softy. I’ll promise I will try to not to end up roped, taped or cuffed with a gag over or in my mouth.” She gave him a wink and soon left his office.

Fury had a small smirk appear on his face. ‘Agent Hill, thinking I’m a big softy. Pfft, well she may not be wrong entirely. She’s still strong and resourceful, but I wish she had a balance between a good sense of self-worth of her skills and not be so overconfident. Hopefully she learns that lesson...soon’, Fury thought. His smirk began to grow, hoping his second-in-command learns her lesson.

2 hours and 5 minutes later (12:41 PM, Location: Abandoned Factory)

Maria Hill was riding on her motorcycle that was bulky and colored navy blue with a triangle headlight. The brunette agent had changed her outfit to a motorcycle outfit with a black jacket, black pants, black gloves and black boots. She was wearing a black motorcycle helmet. She was riding within the abandoned factory area. She was riding carefully to make sure the guards didn’t see her and soon parked her motorcycle by some feet from the factory.

She soon got off her motorcycle and removed the helmet. Her brunette hair luckily was still in its ponytail and not ruined. She placed the helmet on the seat of her bike. “In and out before I get my lunch. Shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes”, Maria Hill said as she walked to the factory entrance with her gun drawn and looking around to make sure no armored guards were seeing her currently.

“Huh. No guards anywhere. By now, gunfire would be exchanged if they were in the other nearby buildings. I guess I came quietly enough. And Fury though I couldn’t do this solo”, Hill said before giving another scoff. She had approached the entrance and shouted, “Freeze! Put your hands up! SHIELD, Agent Hill reporting here to take you suckers out and retrieve the weapons.”

Once Hill finished her shouting she expected to hear running, gunfire or hear sounds of movement, but she heard nothing. Curious, she peered through the factory and saw how small it is. There were abandoned and dusty machines on the right and the left, a conveyor belt in the middle, crates, a bunch of a gigantic machine in the middle and a staircase leading to the top. Hill used her scanner on the top floor and saw her scanner report no heat signatures. “No people? Well other than dusty cobwebs and old machines, nothing else to report here. Maybe those goons took off with the weapons earlier, this was a bust”, Maria Hill said.

The brunette agent did not notice a figure spying on her from outside and approaching her. Sneaking up silently, but quickly. The figure was close to her, waiting for a perfect ambush.

Hill turned around to leave the factory and was near the entrance of the factory. She no longer had her gun drawn and had it pointed down. She turned around again to give one more look if the weapons crate was still here. “I came solo and somehow this turned out to be a dud. What a time wast...mmmmmph”, Hill began before a hand clamped over her mouth.

Hill was caught off-guard by the sudden handgagging and the shock had cost her as her attacker swiftly grabbed her right arm and pulled it behind her. Hill’s gun fell to the ground. “Mmmmmmmmmmph”, Maria Hill muffled as she struggled like hell against her attacker, but her attacker held her firmly.

‘I should have listened to Fury! Damn it!’, Hill thought as she continued to struggle.

Her attacker let out a chuckle. “I guess you should have not been overconfident, huh?”, her attacker said sarcastically. Her attacker began dragging her more deeper into the factory near some wooden crates.

Maria Hill let out a sighed muffle realizing exactly who her attacker was. ‘Now I know exactly who my attacker is...which doesn’t make this situation any better’, she thought to herself.

Her attacker was none other than a certain redheaded catsuit agent, Natasha Romanova (aka Black Widow). “I guess you couldn’t see my ambush huh? To think you thought you could do this solo”, Natasha teased as Maria muffled whines into her handgag.

“Fummmpg yummmph Natmmmmmph”, Maria muffled as she struggled to free herself, but Natasha held her firmly.

Natasha soon removed her hand from Maria Hill’s mouth allowing the agent to speak again. She grabbed Maria Hill’s left arm and brought it behind her. Natasha then held onto both wrists with one hand while she went to retrieve something.

Now with the ability to speak again, Maria spoke up, “Natasha, what the hell are you doing?” She thrashed around, but to no avail.

Natasha chuckled and replied back, “I'm teaching you a lesson, Ms. Overconfidence.” She then brought out metal cuffs and cuffed Maria Hill’s wrists tightly behind her.

Maria Hill felt her wrists cuffed tightly and struggled against them, but they were restrained well. “You’re restraining me for what? For actually having confidence?”, Maria asked incredulously.

Natasha rolled her eyes as she walked in front of Maria. “You do have too much confidence Hill”, Natasha joked.

Maria Hill saw her chance with Natasha in front of her and delivered a kick to her leg. Natasha seeing the kick managed to dodge it while Maria tried to run away to free herself. Hill was running to the entrance of the factory.

“Oh, no, no, no. You aren’t going anywhere Hill”, Natasha said as she ran after Hill.

Despite Hill's impressive speed, due to her unable to kick Natasha down she didn’t have much of a head start as she hoped. Natasha was able to grab Hill and began dragging her back into the factory. Natasha had Maria Hill in front of her holding her cuffed wrists and was pushing her over to the crates.

Maria Hill began to struggle again as her few seconds of freedom were over. “Damn it you managed to dodge my kick! Natasha come on, I only came here because of the intel of the weapons shipment...wait a minute, how did you even know I was he…”, Hill began to say before being interrupted.

Natasha had placed her right hand back over Maria Hill’s mouth. “You really, really talk too much. I’m surprised others don’t do this to you often”, Natasha joked.

Hill turned to give a glare to her. “Commmmmph frommmph thmmmph bimmmmph moummmmph”, Maria Hill muffled into her handgag.

“What a nice compliment. I guess I could talk with you still, you do give one good sexy kick Hill. Just that you gave it a little too late to harm me”, Natasha said jokingly before reaching the crate.

“Immmph coummmmph kicmmmmph yommmmph vammmmmmph”, Maria muffled into her handgag before muffling incomprehensible threats into her handgag. ‘I know Natasha and me don’t have the best relationship, but why the hell is she going this far? Wait a minute...why am I still not forgetting how weird it is she randomly showed up to his exact factory. Only Fury gave me that location…’, the brunette thought to herself.

Maria began to make certain muffled noises under her handgag to attract Natasha’s attention. “Mmmmmph. Mmmmmph. Natmmmmpg. Tammmph oyummmph hammmph ommmmph”.

Natasha noticed Maria’s muffling was much more quieter and not threatening. “Does Ms. Eagle want to talk civilly?”, Natasha joked.

Maria Hill stopped herself from giving out a groan at Natasha’s joke given she hated that nickname. Though this time she swallowed her pride. “Ymmmmph”, Maria muffled as she nodded her head.

Natasha smiled at her obedience. “Good, you are free to speak your mind Hill”, Natasha said before removing her hand from her mouth.

Maria Hill took in a breath before being turned around to face Natasha. “Okay, I’ll be civil. No more hand gags, understand? Let’s just talk”, Maria Hill said sternly.

Natasha chuckled and said, “That depends on your behavior sweetie”.

Maria Hill rolled her eyes. “How did you even find me to begin with? Fury sent the location of the factory to me only as far as I know. Besides we need to find those guards and those weapons. Also, don’t call me sweetie. I’m 27 for goodness sake and you’re only 22.”

“First off, just because you may be older than me doesn’t mean I won’t stop calling you sweetie. Second off, who said there were any weapons or guards here…”, Natasha said, finishing off in a sinister tone as she pushed Maria Hill down on top of a wooden crate. “Have a seat Hill.”

Maria Hill began to take Natasha’s words in and began piecing the things in her head. “No weapons or guards? But that doesn’t make any sen...as I drove my motorcycle here there was no sign of anyone around as far as I knew. The factory and everything around it seems undisturbed indicating nobody was present around here. But why would Alavrez and Kim lie?”, she said as she looked to her left not facing Natasha who was retrieving another pair of metal cuffs.

A lightbulb went off in the brunette’s head. She turned to Natasha who had a knowing smug smile on her face. She began to get angry and screamed, “You sneaky bitch! You sent the intel to Fury! You did this to trap me!”. Maria began to struggle harder against the metal cuffs, but they were still tightly gripping around her wrists.

Natasha began to laugh. “Woah, colorful language there Hill. Look on the bright side, at least you were smart enough to realize I was the one who made up the story”, the redhead said as she quickly kneeled down and cuffed Maria Hill’s ankles tightly.

“What the? Natasha, I don’t know why you are doing this to me, but I promise you I will report this to Fury once I get out of here”, Maria Hill said in anger at first before her tone became cocky as she delivered her threat.

Hill flashed a smile hoping Natasha would get scared and stop this, but oddly the redhead didn’t bat an eye. Natasha instead smiled back at her and replied, “You’re so cute when you think you have the advantage”. She began to go to the left side of Maria, just nearly out of her sight. “I’m not exactly working alone here. I have a partner.”

Maria cocked her head to the left looking at the catsuit spy. “Partner? It’s not like you could do this trap all alone, I can’t believe Fury fell for that intel...Fury couldn’t fall for that intel unless...he was in on it!”.

Natasha patted her on the head. “Look at you being smart! You figured it out Hill. Only one more thing is missing to make this complete before I tell you a story...without any smartass comments from you off course”, the redhead Russian said as she flipped out a nice red scarf.

Once Maria Hill saw the red scarf, she knew exactly what Natasha was going to do. She began to chuckle nervously. “Hey listen, Nat. You don’t have to do that. I’ll promise I will keep my smartass comments to myself. Just don’t gag me with that thing, please”, Hill begged her with some sincerity, though she had a plan. ‘If I can prevent being gagged, I could send a distress signal into my communicator to at least contact someone and whisper I’m in trouble or I could talk Natasha out of this. I can't believe Fury just betrayed me of all people! But why did he do this to me?’, Hill thought.

Natasha began to chuckle. “Oh? You want to start using nicknames to persuade me. Listen Hill, you are not going to persuade me. So just let me just shut you up, it’s not like you haven’t been asking for it”, Natasha said crassily as she stretched the red scarf out.

Hill was fuming with how Natasha was treating her. “You are such a piece of sh…”, the brunette began before Natasha brought the red scarf tautly over her mouth and tightly knotted it at the back of her head.

“Shimmering perfection? I know, anyway you are nice and secure. I should do this more often”, Natasha said as she walked in front of her sexy captive.

Maria Hill gave her a death glare and muffled, “Fummmmph yummmmph. Yommmph armmmph ammph pimmmph oomph shimmmmph. Waimmmph timmmph Immph gemmmph oummph oomph hemmmph”. She began to struggle against the silver metal cuffs binding her wrists and ankles, but it held firm. She tried loosening the red scarf, but her gag was too tightly tied over her mouth rendering her words..or more importantly her threats to useless mumbles.

Part 2 coming later...
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

Natasha pulled out her phone in a black widow inspired cover from her pocket. The redhead opens her phone.

Maria Hill who was not paying attention to Natasha given her circumstances was struggling against the cuffs like crazy. ‘How are these cuffs this strong?’, she thought. She soon looked up to see the redhead with a phone aimed at her. “Dommmph tammmph mmmmph picmmmmmph”, she muffled.

“Come on! Smile for the camera bitch!”, Natasha said before laughing at Hill’s muffled insults directed at her.

“Fummmmph yummmmph”, Maria muffled as she wanted to break out of the cuffs so bad. She soon saw a flash of a camera and closed her eyes to open them up again. “Mmmmmmmph”, Maria Hill muffled in embarrassment that Natasha had a photo of her bound and gagged in this humiliating situation.

Natasha smiled at the photo as she admired what was there. ‘A cute brunette with hair in a ponytail, a black biker outfit, wrists and ankles cuffed, a red scarf tied over her mouth to shush her. Nobody would even identify her as a secret agent, though I can see a beautiful woman who let her confidence get the best of her. Time to send the proof to Fury’, the redhead thought as she sent the photo to Fury.

Fury was at his desk going through paperwork waiting for a specific message he wished to receive. While he was not giddy as a child wanting to go to the candy store, he was awaiting this message with patience of course. A ding coming from his phone drew his full attention as he picked up the phone and saw the picture and message sent to him. The picture showed his second-in-command in quite the pickle with her wrists and ankles cuffed and a red scarf tied over her mouth. Underneath the picture read the message: “I bagged Hill for you, told you I bound and gag her to teach her a lesson ;)

Fury gave a sigh and said, “At least Hill will learn a valuable lesson from this. But maybe I should come clean to her given she is clever enough to figure out she’s been duped by me”. He entered Natasha’s number and called her. “Hopefully Natasha is not underestimating Hill bound and gagged, she can be a force to be reckoned with if angered.”

Back at the abandoned factory, Natasha was watching over the elegant bound and gagged Hill. The brunette was still struggling against the cuffs and muffling into her gag. ‘It’s quite cute that Hill still has the determined attitude to break free. Too bad, she got ambushed by me and now is bound and gagged’, Natasha thought to herself. Snapping her out of her thoughts admiring her handiwork in keeping Hill secured and silent, her phone began to buzz playing her ringtone of rock music.

“Mmmmmmmmph”, Hill muffled as she looked down trying to uncuff herself. When the ringtone went off this snapped Hill out of her attempt to free herself and looked at Natasha and muffled in confusion, “Whammmmmmph?”.

Natasha pulled out her phone and smiled seeing who was calling her, Nick Fury. “Well, seems like someone special wants to talk to you, Hill. Do you want to answer the video call or let it go to voicemail?”, Natasha sarcastically said.

Hill gave her a glare and muffled, “Fummmmph yommmmmph ammmph yommmph cammmmph ygrmmmph bitgrrmph”.

Natasha replied back, “Oh, yeah I forgot. You have that thing over your mouth, so you can’t answer back.”

Hill muffled threats underneath her gag, “Wemmmph wimmmmph semmmmph whmmmph cammmph nommmph ansmwmmph bammmph sommmph”. ‘Oooh, wait till I get myself free from this. Pretty soon you won’t be able to answer back when I gag your big mouth!’.

Natasha smiled back at Hill. “I have an idea, I’ll just answer it for you since I think you are getting lonely with just me. Why not see another face? Anyway, they would want to see your lovely face...well your lovely gagged face.”

Despite Hill shaking her head and muffling her refusals to the video call, Natasha simply didn’t care and answered the video call.

Nick Fury saw his video call connected to his trusty redhead agent, Natasha. “Congrats, Agent Romanova. Seems like you completed your mission”, Fury said.

Natasha was happy with the praise. “Well, you know me. I can complete a mission.”

“Furmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmph!”, Hill muffled into her gag upon hearing her boss’s voice.

Natasha turned to Hill with her phone still only pointed at her obscuring Agent Hill bound and gagged. “Looks like someone else wanted to say hi as well”, Natasha joked before pointing her phone at Maria Hill for a quick second.

Hill’s anger became embarrassment as she blushed upon seeing her commander seeing her in this situation. “Fummmmmph”, she muffled putting her head down in shame.

Fury got at least a 10 second look at Hill bound and gagged. ‘Just earlier today she said she would be fine, but now look at her. Time to at least let her learn her lesson and explain why this is happening to her. “Natasha, let me speak to Hill”, Fury said calmly.

Natasha joked, “How exactly? Do you want me to take her gag off or are you going to speak to her with gag on? I mean, sure Hill still being gagged may make your conservation with her one-sided, but hey I’m not complaining.”

Hill merely rolled her eyes at Natasha’s behavior and jokes. “Ohmmmmph fommmph fummmpf sammmmph”.

Despite Natasha laughing at her jokes, Fury did not find them funny. “Well Ms. Romanova, if you keep up with your jokes like this I may just send an agent there to bind and gag you and put you next to Hill. So unless you don’t want to be restrained with a gag in your mouth, quit it. Silence yourself and I mean it literally”, he said sternly.

Natasha took the hint and placed a hand over her mouth. ‘Better shut up before he does have someone bound and gag me. Testing Fury is not something I or others would want to do’.

Fury smiled that Natasha was taking his words seriously. “Now that I won’t have any smartass comments from you, do you agree to knock it off? If you do, just nod your head. And you better nod...or else”, Fury said sternly.

Natasha nodded her head not wanting to tempt him. ‘Not a big fan of handgagging myself, but with Fury, listening to him meant he would not be angered. Ugh, I should have just shut myself up before I made those jokes. Fury may just go through with his threat and being bound and gagged and humiliated is not something I need.’

“Good, now you can free your mouth. But no jokes from you, silent as a mouse unless you want to guarantee being silenced. To answer your ‘question’ from earlier, keep her gagged as I need Hill to hear me and I can’t have her yelling at me”, Fury replied.

“Fummmmph. Takmmmph mymmmph gammmph ofmmmmph”, Hill muffled pleading to be able to talk given this was already embarrassing and unable to defend herself against her boss was worse.

Natasha removed her hand from her mouth and made a notion of zipping up her lips.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Natasha is asking - no, more like begging - for trouble, the way she can't keep her mouth shut. If Maria won't get her, Fury will...
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

I'm sure that would happen. Thanks for replying, I didn't notice someone posted a comment on this story. I'll post the remaining part now!
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

She took her phone and placed it in front of Hill.

Maria Hill wanted to die in shame at this point. Her situation just kept getting worse and worse. ‘I think I would rather deal with being bound and gagged in front of some villain than my own boss!’.

Fury chuckled slightly. “Well, this is quite ironic. Isn’t it Agent Hill?”

Maria Hill muffled in confusion. “Hmmmmmph?” ‘Fury does not seem to be laughing at me so that’s a good sign’, she thought hopefully. She nodded her head to keep the conversation going, despite the gag over her mouth.

“You told me you wouldn’t end up bound and gagged and not get cocky, and what happened?”, Fury asked sternly, but a sense of calmness to it.

Hill muffled solemnly, “Immmph gommmpg bommmph ammmph gammmmph”.

“Hill, I believe you deserve to hear how this entire plan happened. Keep your ears open”, Fury said.

Hill’s attention spiked and wanted to know what happened. “Okmmmph”, she muffled nodding her head agreeing to listen.

Natasha was going to make a joke about Maria’s mouth being closed, but bit her tongue lightly. ‘No! Shut up for now, you can make those jokes later unless you want Fury to have you bound and gagged’, Natasha scolding herself.

9:02 am (Location: SHIELD Headquarters)

Fury was at his desk going through old files before his door opened. He looked to see his talented, but young and immature spy Agent Natasha Romanova. “Ah, Natasha what brings you to me”, Fury asked.

“I was thinking about Agent Hill and wanted to ask you about her”, Natasha said trying to hide her smirk.

Fury’s face conveyed slight confusion. “Ask me about what? Her work ethic? Her fighting skills? Her maturity? You want to learn Hill’s secrets to success to become a good of an agent like her. While I would be happy to see you wanting to improve yourself, I can tell that’s not what you are here for. I know your intentions in asking me may not be all good given you and Maria Hill don’t have the best relationship”.

Natasha chuckled and said, “You know me well Fury. Look, I have respect for Hill, she’s a pretty good agent with her matureness, smarts...and looks. We have a nice relationship, it’s just I can be somewhat mischievous with her, it’s all in good fun.”

Fury smiled slightly at Natasha’s comments. ‘While not being as good as Hill, Natasha is one of the best decisions I ever made in adding her here to SHIELD. Despite Hill not being a fan of Natasha’s strategies or her tricks, Natasha does seem to tolerate Hill and the worst intentions Natasha would ever have with Hill is pranks. Seems like Natasha acts more like an annoying friend to Hill, well friend would put it weirdly given I know these two don’t have a stable relationship. If I wasn’t leading them, these two would likely never work together.’

“Though Maria wouldn’t love your mischievous behavior. What do you want to ask about her?”, Fury asked.

Natasha was failing to hold her smile in. “Well, I wanted to ask you if you think Hill is too overconfident?”.

Natasha’s response took Fury aback as he replied back, “Overconfident? Hill, never. I believe Agent Hill is good at not letting herself get too cocky.”

Natasha had a smirk on her face as she replied back, “Are you sure? I mean overconfidence can come even to the best agents. But it’s more of a test to see if she is and if she is overconfident I have a punishment for her.” She was getting excited hoping Fury would accept her idea.

Fury pondered on Natasha’s proposal. ‘While I do not believe Hill is overconfident, it wouldn’t hurt to check to make sure my agents are not getting cocky as it can lead to risks. I’ll give it a shot, anyway Natasha is thinking of an idea that can help keep my agents in check. And who better to check than my second-in-command?’. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to hear your idea. So if hypothetically, Agent Hill is cocky, how would your plan go?”, he said.

Natasha replied back excitedly, “Well I was thinking of you calling Hill here and telling her about a ‘mission’ with how some agents spotted some dangerous weapons in some abandoned factory with some armored guards nearby. You tell Maria Hill about it and if she wants to go solo without backup or with backup.”

“So a deception tactic? Hmmm, that could be interesting. But if Hill decides to go in with backup, that proves she’s not cocky to go in guns blazing. But if Hill does get overconfident and tries to do the mission alone, what would your punishment be for her?”, Fury said.

‘I thought you wouldn’t ask. Time for the real reason I posed this to him’, Natasha thought to herself. “Well my punishment would be for me...to bind and gag her.”

“Your punishment for Hill getting cocky is to bind and gag her?”, Fury asked.

Natasha’s smile grew even more. “Duh. I mean if she gets cocky and goes solo, what would happen if the enemies get the drop on her? They would definitely bind and gag her.”

Fury thought about Natasha’s words and how they are true. “You’re not wrong there. But wouldn’t a simple scolding suffice for her being overconfident?”

Natasha’s smile dropped upon hearing Fury’s words. ‘I have to convince him or I won’t get a chance to bind and gag Hill’, Natasha thought frantically. “Well...I mean, sure that is true. But she would need to be knocked down a peg if she does get overconfident and binding and gagging her would accomplish that.”

Fury gave a sigh and said, “Okay. I will allow this plan to work.”

Natasha pumped her arm in the air. “Yes! You won’t regret this plan, anyway I asked it to make sure Hill was not being overconfident. A real issue that should be noticed.”

Fury gave her a look conveying to her he didn’t buy a single word coming out of her mouth. “I’m doing this simply to test if Hill does have an overconfidence problem and to fix it, for her sake and mine. However, if Hill decides to go in with backup, what would you do?”

Natasha gave an innocent smile. “Oh, I would probably not do anything and just leave her alone. Hill will come with backup to the factory and see nothing is there and come back and she would have won the test with no surprises.” ‘Well...no matter if Hill is cocky or not, I’m still going to bind and gag her just for fun, so either way I win though if she is not cocky I may have to bind and gag her when she’s alone later’, the redhead mischievously thought.

Fury gave her a looking of disbelief before saying, “Well let’s get this plan into motion. You stay at the factory and wait for my signal when I tell you she’s coming.”

Natasha had a look of confusion. “Are you going to tell me if she came solo or with backup?”

Fury chuckled and said, “Well, I thought you would like a surprise. You will know when she shows up. If she comes in with backup, leave the premises. If she comes in solo…”

“I bound and gag her ass!”, Natasha screamed excitedly.

“Exactly. But once you bind and gag her, let me know the proof that you have her unless she turns the tables on you. I may talk to Hill about her overconfidence if it comes to it”, Fury said.

Natasha began to walk away towards the door. “Well I’m heading to the ambush point. Let’s hope Ms.Eagle is not cocky enough to go solo”, she said before leaving Fury’s office.

Fury gives a scoff. “Seems to me she was a little too eager to bound and gag Hill. Hopefully Hill does not get overconfident.”

“And that Hill, is how all of this happened”, Fury said, finished his monologuing.

Hill gave a look of disbelief after hearing the story. ‘Fury made a deal with her?! He trusted her...over me,’ Hill thought solemnly.

Fury gave a sigh seeing his second-in-command so glum. “Look, Hill I didn’t do this to embarrass you. I did this to teach you a lesson. You realize you can’t be cocky on missions right?”

Hill gave a nod to him. “Ymmmmph”.

“And would you be able to break out of those high-tech metal alloy cuffs quickly enough before the enemy harms you?”, Fury asked with a hint of seriousness and concern in his voice.

Hill thought about it given the cuffs hadn’t budged yet since Natasha restrained her with them. She shook her head. “Nmmmmmph”.

“Look, Hill it’s good to have a balance between self-worth and not being too overconfident. What would happen if you were unable to take on the supposed guards here? They would bound and gag you like this and execute you. What would happen then? I know I’m not the most teddy bearish person, but I have a heart, Hill. I don’t want my second-in-command to endanger herself like this through a stupid risk, you will be in danger in this line of work, but I would rather you end up in that danger when someone tricks you or you do it for a good reason. I care about you and expect you to learn from this lesson of not being too cocky, at least try to remember that”, Fury said.

Hill began to take in Fury’s words. ‘He’s right...I was lucky it was just Natasha, if it wasn’t I would be dead for sure’, Hill thought before muffling, “Immmph wimmmmph simmmmph”.

Fury smiled slightly and said, “Well I expect you being bound and gagged is enough of a punishment for this mistake. I know it’s tempting to go in solo Hill, and I believe you can do it given I never made a mistake in choosing you to be my second-in-command. But only in certain situations.”

Natasha was rolling her eyes. ‘Cute that Fury is sort of opening up his feelings, but man this is getting a little too soap drama for me. Gag me’, she thought to herself.

Hill had a smile underneath her gag upon hearing his words. “Awwwmmmph”, she muffled.

“Well let’s cut this call as I bet Natasha is getting tired of my soapy spheal. Hill you are free for the rest of the day...given your current situation”, Fury said.

Hill gave him a deadpan glare. “Hmmmmmmph”.

Natasha stopped holding her phone out and saw Fury’s face again. “Well I promise I’ll be on my best behavior with Hill”.

“I doubt that, but let Agent Hill free herself given I think her learning to escape from those cuffs would be a good training exercise”, Fury said.

“Whatever you say, Fury. See ya”, Natasha said holding up a peace sign before disconnecting the call. Once Fury was gone, Natasha turned her attention to Hill. “Well that was quite interesting. Anywho, I got to be going. You know enjoy the red scarf, think of it as a gift”, she said before leaning in to kiss Hill on the cheek.

Hill was taken aback by this. “Mmmmmph”, she muffled cautiously.

“You look so cute like this! Well I’m confident that you will learn this lesson. Love you Eagle!”, she said before blowing a kiss and walking out of the factory.

Hill merely rolled her eyes at Natasha’s comments. “Fummmmph ofmmmmmph. Immmph defimmmph nommmph gemmmph commmph agaimmmph”. She began to renew her struggles against the cuffs as she heard her motorcycle being revved up. “Nammmmmmmph!”, she muffled as Natasha left with Hill’s ride.

‘That bitch! She stole my bike! I swear to god when I get out of this, she is so done for’, Hill thought to herself. She began to feel the cuffs sort of slacking off after some time struggling. ‘Took a while and my bike is gone, but I’ll be free soon. If I learned anything today is to not get cocky...and that Natasha is one hell of a trickster’.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic