Not as planned (mainly F/m; m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I'm really glad you decided to continue the story and were able to find the time to do it. Great new chapter and I look forward to the final part
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Oh this is awesome! Part 2 is great! Can't wait for a Part 3....
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Very interesting plot development! Excellent continuation.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

I am completely in awe of the story

nate is going to have a new playmate ... jejejejej

I really like that idea
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Wow, what a turn of events lol, pretty funny with Jake's reaction to finding the son of his teacher Tied up in the bedroom, certainly not expected, XD, but Nate once again seems to be thinking the same, and Jake wanting to be tied too, certainly looks to be turning into quite the fun little tale of two who some things in common. eager to see how it'll all unfold, also Love Nate's mom's character, managing to come off as both playful yet still concerning of things. certainly wonder how she is going to react to Jakes request.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

The theme of moms tying up sons is underrated. Especially in a friendly scenario like this. Would love to see sequels to this story!!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You give great birthday gifts.

A fun and light-hearted fantasy with some nice tight rope bondage. I like the way Jake takes advantage of the opportunity. Smart lad.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

When can we get part 3 ? It’s sooo exciting !!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I guess it's time to react on that huge amount of comments. Wow, your support is amazing as always!

I don't know if I should tag you right now or not... I don't want to annoy you with just a reaction on your great support. So, I just try to cover everything you guys said without tagging you this time. But I will tag you again when I post the final part... and maybe a sequel someday.

So first thanks for all the kind words, I'm really glad you enjoyed my story so far.

Jake maybe regret his decision? Hmm... could happen or not :twisted: It seems like he has a little bit of knowledge about tie -ups, so he probably like getting tied up but... it's a teacher who is tying him up and he sneaked away from the exercise he should do to "play" with Nate... maybe he won't like what's about to come after he can't resist anymore (IF she decides to tie him up)

I guess Nate haven't really thought about what a great playmate Jake could become for him at that moment... he was more hoping that Jake would become his rescuer... after all, the ballgag was surely starting to get uncomfortable. But when he is a little less desperate, he might start to realise what a great chance just appeared in front of him.

Oh...and finally what I mainly wanted to say here. I will need some time for the final part. Lot of trouble in RL... and I need to plan that final part carefully so it fits in well and give me the opportunity for a sequel if I want to do one in the future.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

\\\\\\\
Last edited by Blackfox74077 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] don't worry. I don't intend to leave any story I wrote or write in the future unfinished. Maybe open ended but never unfinished. I will write the last part of your birthday-story. I just don't know how long it will take. Maybe I find the time in 2 weeks... maybe in 2 months. But there will be a third part for sure.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, looking forward to chapter 3.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
briefkid
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by briefkid »

Please continue, sounds like Jake wants to be tied up too. Hope she has another ballgag.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is a totally fun fantasy. Well written with good dialog and some nice descriptions of the ropework. I think Jake and Nate have some fun times ahead of them. More would be excellent, but it's great as it is. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Great story, i like the way you've told it. Hoping you're going to write more.
SamIND
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SamIND »

Wow!
It's an excellent work!
Really impressive👍.
Can't wait for part 3!
Always in for a chat :D
Love to be tied up by a female.
No 18+ content
Discord: SamIND#4679
Email: salonishetty3113@gmail.com
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

Really a great bondage story, I hope we can read the further bondage adventures of this two nice friends.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Hey, just want to thank all of you for your nice comments. I still plan to wrote third part somewhen in the future but I just don't have the time for it at the moment. Not even for my second main story.

It's nice to see that the story is still getting read after so long that it's already up on this board. Thank you all again.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

hope to see this story pickd up again soon this was a great lil bday gift
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 1 year ago hope to see this story pickd up again soon this was a great lil bday gift
I have so many projects I have to continue but I haven´t forgotten about your birthday story. I still got the same problems to deal with and not as much time as I need to continue writing. But one day, I will finish your story and the other stories I started.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago
Blackfox74077 wrote: 1 year ago hope to see this story pickd up again soon this was a great lil bday gift
I have so many projects I have to continue but I haven´t forgotten about your birthday story. I still got the same problems to deal with and not as much time as I need to continue writing. But one day, I will finish your story and the other stories I started.
figured you been super busy cause hadnt really seen whole lot of ur stuff lately....i love all your writing annd the stories fine ending right where is i just 3am comment/thought ya know lol
iLikeFifa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by iLikeFifa »

please make next part
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic