tricking my aunt m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tricking my aunt m/f

Post by Mr.Karim »

hey everybody .
i wanna share you my story about my aunt its not complete i just tell you some about it

my aunt is 32 blonde with good body and feet . i made some plan for her (i will tell the complete plan later) and i went to her house about 6 months ago . i went her because i told her i wanted to teach her some knots but i lied to her . first of all i told her if i want to teach you the knots i should know your level . she sayed how can you know my level of knots ? i sayed her first you tie me up with some ropes then go and wear a top and some latex pants and come back . its better your top show your breasts ( i lied her that maybe ropes would cut her clothes lol)
she didnt know anything about ropes so she accept that and tied my hands infront of my body with a little cleave gag . she was to weak in bondage lol
while she went to change her clothes i escaped in about one minute and when my aunt came back she was shocked that how do i escaped and i told her i wont say its your turn . then i started to tie her up
hands behind her back . arms and legs together . i tie her sexy breasts and i touched her as i wanted to tie the breasts (it was cool) and then i hogtied her and gag her with a sock and tape .
i was supposed to tie her for 10 minutes . but after ten minutes i told her i got a surprise for her . she muffled : wffft ? then i started to tickle her and i sayed this the punishment of a lady like you that loose the challenge :))) . i tickled her for ten minutes . then i kept her for another 20 minutes tied up .
when i untied her she sayed : wow it was fantastic . whenever my husband isnt home come to my house and pls tie me up . be my good nephew it really feels intresting . i sayed her ok

nowadays i go to her house once a week and i tie her up . my mom and dad and her husband dont know about it . its a little secret between us . i tie her to her bed , frogtie , hogtie and etc... in bikinis and sexy tops

actually tomorrow im gonna meet her .

tell me how would you like me to tie her up ? do you want to tie a 17 years old master like me or be tied up from me ? you know i need someone like my aunt to talk about her in my pv or here . is there any slaves lol :)

hope you enjoy . i wil write the complete story later . send me feedbacks . its my first story that i wrote . sorry for the dictation problems
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Hey there Mr. Karim, this sounds like quite the story. I’m really interested in it, as you know, I love aunt stories.

A couple of tips for you my friend. With gender tagging, above 18 is capitalized, so it would be m/F since your aunt is 32. I assume English is your 2nd language, I myself am barely knowledgeable of a 2nd language so I appreciate your story and efforts. It is readable, but spacing after periods and capitalizing the first word of a sentence would help a lot. Also consider organizing your content into paragraphs to make it flow better and more readable. I’d be happy to help more if you need it.

Also, it sounds like this is a true story? If so you’d want to put it in the true story section.

If this is true and your aunts okay with it, I’ve always been a fan of chair ties myself. Maybe you could tie her to a chair and then lift her feet on your lap and tickle them?
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Hey there Mr. Karim, this sounds like quite the story. I’m really interested in it, as you know, I love aunt stories.

A couple of tips for you my friend. With gender tagging, above 18 is capitalized, so it would be m/F since your aunt is 32. I assume English is your 2nd language, I myself am barely knowledgeable of a 2nd language so I appreciate your story and efforts. It is readable, but spacing after periods and capitalizing the first word of a sentence would help a lot. Also consider organizing your content into paragraphs to make it flow better and more readable. I’d be happy to help more if you need it.

Also, it sounds like this is a true story? If so you’d want to put it in the true story section.

If this is true and your aunts okay with it, I’ve always been a fan of chair ties myself. Maybe you could tie her to a chair and then lift her feet on your lap and tickle them?
Oh thank you for your english tips . yes its a true story . and today Im gonna tie her up . so I chair tie her bro
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Also, gonna point this out. If you are 17 years old, you may be a top. You might even be a dominant. But I really wouldnt claim the title of master, especially if you have zero real life experience. Just from the IRL bondage and kink community, that will get you laughed out of most forums
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Look forward to more tales to follow ;-)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love how you tied and gagged your aunt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic