A Charity Kidnapping (all new chapter 4!) (FFF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Charity Kidnapping (all new chapter 4!) (FFF/F)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Way back in the distant mists of time, when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth and everyone was dancing in the gangnam style, I was the President of the Save our Library committee at school.

It was a warm Summer’s afternoon, on one of the last weeks of class and the members of SOL (like all the cool kids, I loved acronyms) myself, Emily and Gemma were gathered around my kitchen table discussing possible fundraising events.

True to form, both of my guests had taken the time to change out of their uniform before they arrived whilst I remained primarily buttoned up in my school clothes, a fact that had not gone unnoticed by my guests.

“You know some people like to put on casual clothes after class” Emily mused.

Emily, it should be noted, was dressed in a pair of torn black jeans and a distressed tour shirt from a band I’d never heard of, whilst Gemma, the most ladylike of the three, was wearing a short sleeved green blouse and denim shorts.

“You don’t see me wearing a tie do you?” I replied dismissively. Which was true. Although I was still dressed in my white school blouse and black trousers.

“Now, as I was saying, there are no bad ideas,..” I said, opening the floor up to suggestions in the style of every team leader on the Apprentice.

“Everyone says that, but it’s almost never true” Gemma opined, looking up from her brightly coloured folder.

“What do you mean?”

Gemma thought for a moment “What about the New Coke? Wouldn’t you agree that that was a really stupid idea. Or the Sinclair C5?

“Well,..?” I mumbled

“Betamax? Napster?”

Gemma was taking a correspondence course in business studies and loved to show off what She’d learned each week.

“Well, yes but-”

Emily chimed in.

“Or the Phantom Menace? That movie was irremediably bad”

“I quite liked the pod race” I said quietly.

“Everyone liked the pod race Sam” Emily chided “But it didn’t justify sitting through 133 minutes of face melting, ass numbing, tedium about trade blockades”

Emily, it had to be said, had some very firm ideas on the subject of Sci-fi and was not afraid to share them with the group.

“Ok, ok, maybe there are some bad ideas,” I conceded, “But I have every faith that ours will do the very opposite of suck. In fact, they will be solid gold ideas that will positively reek of awesomeness”

Suitably enthused by my rousing, if somewhat incoherent, speech the group got to work.

We began by discussing the more traditional, or as Emily called them, ‘vanilla’, fundraising methods

“What about a bake sale?” Gemma ventured.

“That might be fun” I agreed

“But can any of us actually cook?” asked Emily, immediately pouring cold water over the idea.

It quickly transpired that no, we could not. So much so that Emily even made the, rather dubious, claim that she had once burnt a bowl of cereal.

“Okay, how about a sponsored car wash?” Gemma asked, working her way down her list of suggestions.

“Do you think anyone would pay to watch us clean their car whilst dressed in our undergarments?” I asked, somewhat pointedly.

We looked around the table.

A red headed science geek, a rugby captain with a broken nose and a nerdy bookworm with a uniform fetish.

“Possibly not” Gemma conceded.

“I know. What about a fun run?” Emily suggested.

“I had some blood work done, apparently I don’t have an athletic bone in my body” I said.

“And the only time I run is if I’m late for the bus” Gemma said, joining in

“Ok. The fun run is out!” Emily said putting a thick line through the suggestion.

This continued for some time until finally I plucked up the courage to share my idea. An idea I’d been working on in secret for quite some time,..

“Why not something with a more theatrical bent?” I teased.

“Go on?” Emily prompted, sounding intrigued.

“Yeah, don’t be shy” Gemma pressed.

“What about,.. a charity kidnapping?”

Gemma “A what now?”

“I read about it online. We tie up one of the teachers and demand a ransom for their safe return”

The girls pondered this for a moment.

“A manifestly excellent plan” Emily announced “with only two minor drawbacks”

“Which are?”

“Well, for one thing, isn’t kidnapping is a federal crime?,..”

“It would just be for pretend”

“That’s a relief, because I really didn’t want to go to prom in an orange jumpsuit” Gemma replied.

“And the other objection?”

“Well, who in their right mind would pay a ransom for any of our teachers, we’d be lucky to raise the cost of the bucket”

The hive mind pondered this for a while.

“What about Miss Aldred?” I said, hoping none of my friends would suspect this was my plan all along.

“The new drama teacher? What about her?” - Emily

“Well, She’s popular with the student body,..” (‘Not to mention extremely easy on the eye’, I thought to myself) “I bet She’d raise a pretty penny in ransom money”

“Assuming we could get her to agree that is,..” Gemma said, slowly warming to the idea

“And that’s a big ‘if’” Emily pointed out.

“Well, there’s no harm in asking is there?” I said, with a confidence I certainly didn’t feel “We can e-mail her tonight!”

“And say what? - Dear Miss Aldred, would you mind awfully if we abducted you for the day,..?”

“Well, I wouldn’t phrase it quite like that,..”

In the end, we spent the next half hour composing a e-mail to our drama teacher, laying out our proposal and assuring her (repeatedly) that She would come to no harm.

“And now, we play the waiting game,..” I said as we finally fired off the message.

In the end, we didn’t have to wait long.

Twenty minutes later a message popped up in my inbox.

“RE: Sponsored Kidnap

“Sounds like fun. Why don’t we meet up at lunch time tomorrow to discuss it?”

The deal, was on.

TBC
Last edited by Stiletto Amore 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Very nice start
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I like this one! It sets up a great TUG scene while remaining engaging. I look forward to reading more!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I certainly like where this is going. can't wait to read more.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great idea, I’m looking forward to more! I really like your ideas and your writing.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago Very nice start
Thank you kindly :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

TomYi wrote: 3 years ago I like this one! It sets up a great TUG scene while remaining engaging. I look forward to reading more!
I'm so glad you're enjoying it so far. Thanks for commenting :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago I certainly like where this is going. can't wait to read more.
Yay! Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy the next instalment :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Great idea, I’m looking forward to more! I really like your ideas and your writing.
That's very kind. Thanks for your support. Hope you enjoy the next part :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

“So, what would this involve exactly?” Miss Aldred asked, between mouthfuls of salad, pointedly not saying ‘no’ to the whole caper.

It was lunchtime and I, along with Emily and Gemma, were pitching our idea for a charity kidnaping to our intended victim.

It was, it’s fair to say, not going to be a typical school day.

Emily began “Well, we were thinking we would pretend to take you hostage and spend the morning parading you around all the classrooms with a fundraising bucket to raise the ransom for your release-”

“Which would then be donated to the library fund” I chimed in

“Which they need for books and whatnot” Gemma added, rather unnecessarily.

“Really girls - I’m not sure our beloved headmistress would approve of you kidnaping a member of the faculty staff for the day - even if it is for charity”

“Oh, don’t worry - we already cleared it with Miss Andrews” I said, lying through my teeth.

“We did!?” Emily whispered in my ear

“Besides,” I said, “we’d be doing it on the last day of term so it shouldn’t cause too much disruption”

“Oh, well I suppose that should be okay then” Miss Aldred said.

“So, you’ll do it?” I asked excitedly, whilst making a mental note to speak to our Headmistress as a matter of some urgency.

“Sure. It sounds like fun. What will you need me to do?”

“Well, very little really - since you’ll be bound and gagged most of the time” Gemma blurted out.

“I’m sorry?” Miss Aldred replied, almost choking on a stray piece of lettuce.

“Not for real” I insisted, rushing to reassure our startled teacher.

Emily: “No. no, we’d just use stage knots so it looked like you were tied up”

“And the gag would just be a handkerchief tied over the lower half of your face. You would totally be able to talk if you wanted to” I hurriedly added.

“Oh, well, I guess that wouldn't be so bad,..” She said, sounding somewhat placated.

“Would it help if we showed you?” I asked, more in hope than anything.

To my great surprise, and eternal delight, She said yes.

“Okay, but you’ll have to be quick. I’ve got a lesson starting in twenty minutes and I don’t want the class to see me trussed up like some ditzy movie heroine”

She stood up from behind the desk.

Perhaps now would be a good time to describe our erstwhile kidnappee.

Fresh out of teaching college, with her nose ring and bright blue hair cropped into an impossibly neat bob, Miss A looked more like a high priced tattoo artist than a member of our school's dusty faculty. Always impeccably turned out, today she was dressed in a figure hugging, knee length black dress with short sleeves, white collar and a white ribbon waistband.

Think, Wednesday Addams on a day out at the beach.

In short, I was in love.

Of course, none of us had actually thought to bring any rope with us, but I was not going to let a little thing like that stop me from acting out a schoolgirl fantasy of tying up my impossibly hot teacher.

I quickly removed my tie, leaving my top button fastened

“Would you rather my hands were in front, or behind my back?” Miss Aldred asked obligingly.

I pretended to think.

“Behind I think. It will make you look more helpless”

She did as instructed and I quickly set about binding her wrists. The knot was sturdy, but not too tight.

“How’s that?” I asked, with a shaking voice.

“A little snug, but no complaints so far”

“And the best thing is, you can get free whenever you like ” I said, giving it a quick tug causing the knot to pull apart.

“Most impressive” She cooed “You clearly know your knots”

“She certainly does” Emily teased, causing me to elbow her firmly in the ribs.

With Miss Aldred's permission I retied her hands.

“Okay, so what about the gag you mentioned?”

“Ah, well,..” I said, more than a little flustered, “I was just thinking maybe we could put something over your mouth, like a scarf or a bandanna,..”

“What about duct tape, like in the movies?” She suggested.

“You can if you want. But I should warn you, it can really hurt when you tear it off,” I explained.

“Ouch! That sounds really painful”

“It certainly can be” I assured her

If Miss Aldred wondered why I seemed to know so much about the practicalities of duct tape gags, she was too polite to mention it.

Fortunately, I never leave home without at least one scarf in my handbag - in this case a pale green number.

“There!” I said, placing it over her mouth and tying it in place at the back of her head “How’s that?”

“It feels ok” She mumbled “How does it look?”

We all assured her that she looked great.

Gemma snapped a quick picture on her phone and held it up to her.

“Not bad, even if I do say so myself” She mumbled, surprised to find that her words were easily understood “But you better cut me loose, the rugrats from 7b will be here soon”

No one rushed to untie her.

“So, is that a ‘yes’?” Emily asked cheekily

“If I say yes, will you untie me?” She asked, tongue in cheek.

“Of course”

“Naturally” We reassured her

“Okay girls,” She sighed “I’ll be the damsel in distress in your little play”

“Excellent” I said, steepling my fingers in the style of TV’s Mr Burns as the girls rushed to untie her.

Before we left that afternoon Gemma added Miss Aldred to our Whatsapp group and when I got home from school I discovered a series of messages from our erstwhile hostage on the subject of her upcoming kidnapping.

Astonishingly, not only was Miss A now 100% on board with the scheme, but she had a number of suggestions as to how (her fake) kidnapping could be staged - from costumes

“The three of you could dress up as henchmen - or maybe an assortment of Batman villain’s”

to props: “When you kidnap me you should use brightly coloured super soakers so no one calls the police”

She even offered a few suggestions on how She’d like to be tied up,

“I was thinking, maybe I should be all wrapped up in rope, like the heroine in one of those old cliffhanger serials - then you could lead me around the school on a lasso,..”

Not only that, but she also offered to supply her own rope.

“My girlfriend’s a mountaineering instructor” She explained in one of the messages.

Needless to say, I had a tremendous time corresponding with our, not unattractive teacher, on the subject of her bondage and could hardly wait for the big day to arrive.

TBC
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I just started reading this when you uploaded the second part - needless to say, this is a great, playful story. The dialogue is top notch, it really brings the story to life. Though I have to say you're being a bit harsh on The Phantom Menace - no mention of Darth Maul? Joking aside, both parts were great, and I'll be keeping an eye out for the next one!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

very good story telling so far, you are doing very well keeping the characters individual in the story rather than the teacher talks and the leader of the girls does the talking. It is rather well done. cannot wait to see more.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Rtj65 wrote: 3 years ago I just started reading this when you uploaded the second part - needless to say, this is a great, playful story. The dialogue is top notch, it really brings the story to life. Though I have to say you're being a bit harsh on The Phantom Menace - no mention of Darth Maul? Joking aside, both parts were great, and I'll be keeping an eye out for the next one!
That’s lovely of you to say - thank you!
Haha! The thoughts and opinions of Emily as regards certain aspects of Sci-fi fandom, do not necessarily reflect my own - between the two of us, I too think Darth Maul was pretty awesome! ;)
Hope you enjoy the third chapter when it arrives :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago very good story telling so far, you are doing very well keeping the characters individual in the story rather than the teacher talks and the leader of the girls does the talking. It is rather well done. cannot wait to see more.
Thank you so much for those kind and thoughtful words - so glad you’re enjoying the dialogue, and indeed the story.
Hope you enjoy the next chapter!
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Dear diary -

Well, suffice to say it’s not every day that you get an email from three of your students asking if you’d agree to let them kidnap you (albeit in the name of charity) and honestly, had it been from any of my other students I would almost certainly have dismissed the idea out of hand (not to mention informed the police!)

But there was something about the message from the girls of SOL that gave me pause - it was unerringly polite, but also extremely self-depreciating in tone:

“We’ve tried, literally nothing and we’re fresh out of ideas, so we thought, ‘why not take the drama teacher hostage’ and raise some funds that way? ;)

whilst leaning heavily into the idea that that I, and I alone, were the one teacher on the roster capable of raising a ransom worthy of the name.

“Save us Miss Alred, you’re our/ the libraries only hope”

Who knows quite why I replied as I did, maybe I admired their moxie in asking, or it could have simply been rampant egotism on my part, all I know is that part of me really wanted to see what they had planned.

Before I had an opportunity to talk myself out of it, I fired off the following response.

“RE: Sponsored Kidnap

“Sounds like fun. Why don’t we meet up at lunch time tomorrow to discuss it?”

We met, as planned, in my classroom the next day where the girls talked me through the intricacies of, what passed for, their plan while I messily tackled a rather uncooperative salad using a comically undersized plastic fork.

Essentially, they were looking for a warm body to tie up and lead around the various classrooms whilst they collected a ‘ransom’ in a collection bucket.

I mean, it was hardly the most demanding of roles, to put it mildly (strictly speaking, I wouldn’t even have any lines!)

But something about the ramshackle and anarchic nature of the idea appealed to me - after all, what’s more rebellious and punk rock than kidnapping your teacher on the last day of school?

We had a quick run through of the abduction where one of the girls, I believe it was Sam, fastened my hands behind my back a couple of times with her school tie and taught me how to perform a seemingly miraculous escape.

(Spoiler alert - She used a trick knot!)

Then, at my suggestion, the girls showed me how they would tie a scarf over my mouth so that I could still talk and make myself understood, despite appearing to be thoroughly gagged.

Expressing satisfaction that I would only be pretending to be a helpless prisoner, and having been assured (repeatedly) that this fundraising idea already had the express approval of our (rather taciturn) Headmistress I found myself readily agreeing to take on the part of the eponymous damsel.

Before the start of the next lesson the four of us set up a group chat on Whatsapp (designated - The Kidnap Komitee) and we used this to discuss various scenarios ahead of the big day.

I have to say, it was faintly surreal being so involved in the planning of my own, admittedly fake, abduction, but it was also, undeniably exciting.

You see, growing up, I had always had a strange fascination for heroines who found themselves captured and tied up, and to this day found myself shifting uncomfortably in my seat whenever a character finds themselves in bondage on TV.

Now, it should be noted that I am 99% sure I wasn’t into BDSM per say (In fact, my tolerance for pain is so low, I very nearly passed out when I got my nose pierced!) but the opportunity to experiment with being gagged and bound in public without fear of repercussions was undeniably a thrilling one. So much so that, as the event drew closer I became increasingly brave in my suggestions regarding how I would like to be tied - although I attempted to conceal my mounting interest in the subject by talking vaguely about how I wanted it to appear ‘realistic’ because I thought it would help raise a bigger ransom.

“When tying me up, I think it would help if you use a lot of rope - like I’m a dangerous fugitive who’s been lassoed to prevent my escape” I wrote, one rainy evening.

I even sent them a picture I found on the internet of a Country and western singer who was wrapped up in multiple lengths of cord, for reference.

Likewise, I took an inordinate amount of interest in my gag, and in doing so unwittingly found myself learning a plethora of new terms for being muzzled.

“I think I’d like a bright red scarf tied between my teeth, like the lady on the album cover” I typed.

“Oh, you mean a cleave gag?” Sam replied, almost immediately

“There’s a word for that?”

“Of course! Bondage has a rich and varied lexicon”

“Sam’s something of an expert,” Gemma explained.

“It would totally be her specialist subject on Mastermind” Emily added

Naturally I had any number of questions about why a school girl would know so much about the intricacies of being bound and gagged, but I stuck with the most obvious.

Emily: “You mean you didn’t you know? Sam’s a famous detective!”

Gemma: “Yeah, like Nancy Drew in a pleated skirt”

Well, well, well. Colour me intrigued I thought to myself.

Emily: “She’s even got a website if you’d like to see”

Naturally I said that I did and was quickly forwarded a link to a page called ‘Houdini in Heels’ which I immediately bookmarked.

At first glance it appeared to be a loosely connected series of stories detailing the various misadventures of a, rather hapless teen sleuth - I say hapless because almost all of her cases seemed to involve the protagonist and her friends getting captured and rendered immobile.

Suddenly Samantha’s burgeoning interest in the application, and subsequent escape from, bondage made a whole lot more sense.

Me: “It sounds like you have a lot of wisdom to impart on the subject of kidnappings”

Sam: “Well, I don’t like to brag,.. ;)

Me: “So - Have you got any tips for me for my abduction?”

She appeared to give this some thought, before finally typing

“Wear something with long sleeves”

Gemma: “Because = rope burns ;)

“Lol. Good tip” I replied.

We went on to have a handful of further discussions in the days that followed - I even found myself offering to supply my own rope and gags (I say ‘gags’ plural because Sam warned me that drool is a rather unsightly consequence of having a scarf tied between your teeth for an extended period of time)

Gemma: “Wow! Thanks Miss”

Emily: “Yeah, that’d be a great help - thanks Miss”

Of course I didn’t let on to the girls that I had purchased the items specially on a trip to the local hardware store the day before - after all, I wouldn’t want them to think I was too eager,.. :)

As regards costumes - after much too-ing and fro-ing, we finally settled on a Cowgirl theme in which I would be dressed up as the town’s Sheriff (in a Western shirt and jeans) with the girls playing the part of a ruthless gang of cattle rustlers.

Needless to say, I had a tremendous time corresponding with my erstwhile kidnappers on the subject of my bondage and could hardly wait for the big day to arrive,..

TBC
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Just stumbled upon this cleverly thought out and interesting tale. So enjoyable that’s for sure. Which leaves me hoping for a little more to come. In fact make that a lot more to come. Such a gentle start. So here’s hoping the big day goes well. And maybe that the sheriff gets those pesky rustlers in cuffs after the ransoms been paid ;)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I hope our victim is led round barefoot, but I suspect a cowgirl will be in boots :(
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Absolutely love the story, thankyou for sharing
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Looking good so far
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Miss Alred is a cool teacher. your perspective of her is quite good. very good story so far.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Just stumbled upon this cleverly thought out and interesting tale. So enjoyable that’s for sure. Which leaves me hoping for a little more to come. In fact make that a lot more to come. Such a gentle start. So here’s hoping the big day goes well. And maybe that the sheriff gets those pesky rustlers in cuffs after the ransoms been paid ;)
Aww, thanks so much - so glad that you’re enjoying the tale so far.
Hehe! I think it’s only fair that the tables get reversed at some point,.. ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago I hope our victim is led round barefoot, but I suspect a cowgirl will be in boots :(
Unfortunatly, boots are very much de rigueur for Miss Aldred's cowgirl look, but never say never,.. ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

smooth_talker45 wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely love the story, thankyou for sharing
You're very welcome! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement - hope you enjoy the next chapter too ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 3 years ago Looking good so far
Coolio! Hope you enjoy the rest of the story (when I finish writing it!)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago Miss Alred is a cool teacher. your perspective of her is quite good. very good story so far.
Totally agree - Miss Aldred is super cool! Glad you like my characterisation thus far :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic