A victim to cuddle (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A victim to cuddle (F/f)

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello my name is Julia and I have this friend Tina. Tina is the small and somewhat chubby girl who is always in a good mood and with whom you can have so much fun. I am tall and slim and have noticed in recent years that I like bondage games. I have Tina already though tied up now and then and therefore knew that she was not necessarily averse. At least she didn't let on or simply showed to be outwardly amused.

However, our bondage games have so far been limited to knotting the sleeves of her sweaters and tying up her feet with my fan scarf of the soccer club of our city. This time, however, I wanted to do more than just turn her sweater into a kind of straitjacket. I wanted to tie her up with lots of rope from her shoulders to the soles of her feet to near immobility.

So I ordered 100 meters of rope in different lengths and I already had an exact idea from various sites on the internet how I wanted to tie Tina up. Although we already had our experiences, I was embarrassed to present Tina with all the ropes and ask her if I would let her tie herself up with ropes. But if I could surprise Tina and suppress her possible protests during my rope work, then I could succeed in my plan. So I ordered myself another ball gag.
One afternoon Tina was once again visiting me and I decided to put my plan into action this time. I hid the ballgag under one of the pillows on my sofa, which was also my bed at night. We sat on the sofa and watched TV and told us this and that. She was wearing another one of her one size too big hoodies and the zipper was down but the sweater wasn't all the way open. Perfect I thought.

The starting point of our bondage games were always small banter between us, which ended with me knotting the sleeves of her sweater. So this time I started to tease Tina again, whereupon she couldn't resist teasing me back. So I waited for the perfect opportunity and struck. I jumped behind her, grabbed her arms and pulled her onto her back. Tina resisted half-heartedly at best, for example by trying to hold her sweater sleeves with her fingers so that I couldn't pull them over her hand. However, when I tickled her a little she was forced to give in at some point. So Tina couldn't keep up the strength in her fingers this time either and finally gave in. So I pulled the sweater sleeves over her hands while she laughed and knotted them behind Tina's back. This caused the zipper opening to be automatically pulled toward her shoulders, whereupon I hugged Tina from behind, nuzzled my cheek against hers, and pulled her zipper up with both hands. Her sweater stretched and the straitjacket was thus closed and Tina once again caught.

At the moment when Tina wanted to say something like: "Here we go again" I reached under the pillow and pulled out the ball gag. Next, I interrupted Tina's speech by holding her nose with one hand and shoving the ball gag into her mouth with the other. Tina made big eyes and "mmmppppffff" briefly into the ballgag, whereupon I made "psss" noises, stroked her cheek with my nose and whispered to her that I had something special planned today.

I went over to the closet and threw all the ropes over to her on the sofa, which made her eyes wide again. I smiled and told her that we can't always wear out the sleeves of her sweaters. "I really want to tie you up with ropes" I said and "I was afraid you would object. That's why the gag. It makes it easier for me". I took one of the ropes double and sat behind her again. I put the rope just above her elbows around her arms and pulled the rope together before I took the double rope around her arms three more times band. I pulled it through the loop I put between her arms and from there under her left armpit, over her left shoulder, along behind her neck and in the same manner on the right side back to her back between her arms. To prevent the elbow restraints from slipping down, I led the rope ends from there up to the rope behind Tina's neck and knotted it.

With another rope I tied Tina's wrists parallel to each other and stretched it with wraps between her wrists. I pulled the ends of the rope upwards, where I repeated the procedure under her elbows, before I knotted the rope with the other rope between her elbows. This should secure Tina's hands behind her back.

"How are you Tina" I asked her amused, whereupon she only gave me back a short "mmmpppfff". "I forgot. I can now open your sweater sleeves again without risk" and so I did. "If you don't mind, I'll get on with it now" I rejoiced, to which I only got back another short "mmmpppfff".

This time I took a very long piece of rope double and knelt in front of her on the floor. I put Tina's feet on my knees so I could tie her feet better. Tina was wearing purple-pink-white striped toe socks and I wondered if I should tie her big toes later with a shoelace as well. I wrapped the rope around her ankles three times and then pulled it through the loop. Then I took the rope to the outside of the back of her right foot, ran it under the sole of her right foot and between her feet back to the ankle ties. I repeated the same with Tina's left foot to prevent the binding of her ankles from sliding up for the rest of the bondage.

I ran the rope up her legs a bit to the level just below her calves. Here I held the rope vertically with one thumb while pulling the rope once around her legs with the other hand. Once back at the front, I looped the rope over each other once before wrapping the rope once between Tina's legs and then pulling it tight. I repeated the same below her knees, above her knees, in the middle of her thighs and just below her bottom. Tina watched the event very interested and moaned at most slightly when I had to reach with my hands between her legs to take the rope on the other side of her legs. I smiled at Tina in the meantime and told her that there was no other way, which she only acknowledged with a roll of the eyes.

Next, I wrapped the rope around Tina twice at the level of her waist, including her forearms. The same I repeated again under her breasts including the lower elbow binding and above her breasts including her upper elbow binding where I finally knotted the rope.

Next I took another rope to secure and tighten the long rope I used to tie her from her feet up to her breasts. I looped the doubled rope around her elbow bindings and from there passed one end of the rope on the left side and one on the right side between her upper arm and body to the front. Once in front, the rope ends were each looped once around the lower chest rope and again passed between the upper arm and body to the elbow bindings on the back. From here I passed the two rope ends back together over the left shoulder to the front, between Tina's breasts around the lower chest rope and over the right shoulder back to the elbow bindings.

Next, the should use the rope to secure her forearms behind her back. I led the rope down to the bindings below her elbows and looped the rope here between Tina's body and her arms around the rope that tied Tina's arms to her body and then looped the rope once between her arms so that everything was pulled together. I repeated the same on her wrists before threading the rope through her crotch with much effort and Tina's groaning and knotting it in front of her stomach.

"Now there's just one more thing missing" I cheered, grabbing another rope and laying Tina on her stomach on the sofa. I tied her up in a relatively tight hogtie by connecting her ankles to her elbow bindings. "Wow that turned out better than I imagined. A true masterpiece" I said and pulled my phone out of my pocket. When I lifted it Tina probably knew right away what I was up to and she started protesting into her gag. When I started taking pictures of her, she quickly hid her head on the sofa so that I couldn't see her gagged mouth. This was probably quite embarrassing for her but I just had to take a few more photos of my rope work.

I knew I had secretly developed a passion for tying things up but the sight of Tina lying there so helplessly exceeded my expectations. She was wearing a light pink sweater, light blue jeans and just the curled toe socks, which contrasted well with the red cotton ropes. I didn't know how Tina felt about lying there tied up so professionally but I guess I couldn't think straight. I rolled Tina onto her side, lay on her back on the sofa and pulled her on top of me. We were now lying belly on belly on top of each other and I had her face right in front of my face. She seemed like she was quite content but not wanting to admit it.

I smiled at her and cuddled with her a little. I played with my nose in her face and tasted with my upper lip the transition between her lower lip and the ball gag. Tina seemed to enjoy this so much that she forgot to pay attention to her saliva, so that more and more drool formed below the ball gag. Shortly after, her drool dripped onto my neck in a first long thread followed by a thicker second thread of drool. "Eww Tina, you're drooling" I said in feigned disgust, whereupon Tina got all red in the face. I turned my fake disgusted face into a smiling face and told her, "It's not so bad if you don't keep your drool with you but we should do something about it so I'm not all wet right away" and laughed.

I thought about how to do this but then I remembered that I could reach the drawer with the socks from the bed. As a rider I had the typical plaid riding knee socks and a pair was light pink. "Oh here look Tina, the knee socks go well with your sweater" I said smiling and placed the shaft of one stocking smoothly over her ball gagged mouth knotting the stocking behind her head. "I could well use the second one for your eyes" or what do you think Tina I smiled. Without reacting to her short protest I connected her eyes with the second knee stocking.

"Surely you understand if I don't cuddle with you now that you have a pair of stockings tied around your head, don't you?" I asked playfully serious, to which Tina just shook her head a little as if she wanted to deny it. "Don't worry. the stockings are washed" I said in response and cuddled with her a bit while I cuddled her back a bit with my hands and played with the ropes.

At some point I must have fallen asleep while doing this, because I suddenly felt Tina poking me with her head and protesting into the gag. "Oh sorry Tina, I can't let you sleep like that. That would be really mean. And we should let your mom know you want to sleep with me tonight. You want to do right?" i laughed and dialed her mom's number. Tina protested into the gag, which abruptly stopped when her mother picked up the phone. "Hello Mrs. Tsirpas, Julia here. I wanted to ask if Tina could sleep with me tonight". Mrs. Tsirpas was a little surprised that I called instead of Tina, but since we knew each other well and it often happened that she slept over at my place, she didn't ask any further and gave her consent.

When I hung up again I laughed and told Tina that she would be mine all night and that she was my cuddle slave. I pushed Tina to the side, opened the connection between her ankles and elbow bindings and pushed myself under her again in the after. This time Tina was lying a little lower with her head on my chest. "This should be a little more comfortable for you and besides, this way you can't disturb me with your head again" I said contentedly, set my alarm clock for 45 minutes and turned off the light. After all, I just wanted to scare her a little, and not leave her tied up like that all night in case I fell deeply asleep.

Tina began to protest and fidget as best she could. I hugged her in response and wrapped my legs around her legs to keep Tina still. At some point the struggle in the restraints became too exhausting for her and she went limp in my arms. I cuddled her back with one arm and held her head on my chest with the other before I pretended to sleep.

Now I was quite curious when she would start with the next wave of protest. I couldn't imagine that she could spend the night tied up like that but there was no big reaction until after 45 minutes the alarm clock finally rang. I turned the light back on and took off her blindfold. "Hey Tina everything okay with you? I think I've had my fun and I'll untie you now." I said, to which Tina nodded. "I hope you didn't think I was going to leave you tied up like this all night," I said with a grin.

"I do have one more idea, though. I was just thinking about it when I was pretending to be asleep. While I'm about to free you from the ropes piece by piece, I'll do a little photo shoot with you. If you reverse the order of the pictures at the end, it looks like I'm tying you up and not freeing you. Cool idea or what do you think?". Tina started protesting again, to which I replied that that was why I hadn't taken her gag off yet and laughed.

So I crawled out from under Tina again so that she was lying alone on her stomach on the bed. I again fastened a rope around her ankles and threaded it through the bindings of her elbows without knotting it. Then I walked to the other side of the room where I set up my camera facing the bed and set the shutter delay to 30 seconds. I walked back to the bed and positioned myself so Tina was between me and the camera. Next, I posed in front of the camera holding Tina's feet in hogtie position with one hand and pulling the rope up over her back with the other. The camera triggered and I had my first photo. Tina found the whole thing probably very humiliating, because she buried her head again in the sofa, so that one could not see her face on the pictures.

I repeated that with a smiling face and with a serious face before I tied Tina again in a hogtie by knotting the rope at her elbows. Next I stood on the bed and made victory poses by putting one of my feet on Tina's back or her head. I undid the hogtie connection again and next placed her in front of the sofa so that she was sitting on the floor with her back to the sofa. After realigning and focusing the camera, I sat down on the sofa so that my legs were over Tina's shoulders and I could use my thighs to hold her head toward the camera. She protested and tried to turn her head but against the force of my thighs she had no chance.

Next I took off her second stocking which was over her mouth and held it up next to Tina's head. I looked at the pictures and laughed when I noticed that her head was almost as pink with shame as my pink plaid knee socks and showed her the pictures. I kept freeing her and posing with her again and again. Further photos showed Tina lying on her stomach, as I sit on her the wrong way around and while I fessele her bent feet with my feet fix her head.

At some point it was late in the evening and Tina was free again. We went to bed and talked about the evening for quite a while. I asked Tina that she was also very welcome to tie me up but she refused. I didn't ask if it was because I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to tie me up so well or if she just preferred to be the victim. I think that I prefer to tie up than to be tied up and so we continued with the difference that I could tie her up but please do not make any more embarrassing photos of her.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 1 year ago, edited 9 times in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

How old are the characters?
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Nice story
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

@smooth talker
Thank you so much

@LatexLover
Julia and Tina are both real friends of mine. They are both 32 years old today but the story takes place when they were around 16 years old.
I also tied both girls in their sweaters at the time : )
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

This is a great story and reminds me of similar experiences I had when I was first figuring out I liked games where someone got tied up, and I was lucky enough to have a couple of like-minded friends, it was always friendly, never scary, and there was always a little teasing or playful humiliation involved, but we'd never give out more than we wanted to get since we mostly took turns.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic