Home Invasion. F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Home Invasion. F/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

It was in the middle of the night when I woke up. I tried my best to go back to sleep, but it wasn’t happening.

My name is Kari, am 13 years old with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. Had on my normal bedtime clothing, which is a white T-shirt and red plaid pajama pants.
Giving up on trying to go back to sleep, I got out of bed and walked out of the room. The wooden floor of the hallway was cold under my bare feet when I stepped off the carpet from my bedroom, and I went down stairs into the kitchen. There, I got a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

Before I could do anything else, a hand clamped over my mouth from behind and an arm wrapped around my arms. “Mmmmmph!” I yelled, dropping the unopened bottle of water as I struggle.
“Enough of that” says a woman’s voice from behind me, but I kept on yelling and fighting. Keeping a hold of my mouth, the arm around me disappeared behind me for a moment, then the hand clamped around my mouth let go, only to be replaced by a rag. I took one breath then I past out...

“Mmm...” I moan as I start to wake up, the first thing I noticed was a white ceiling, there was sounds of something ripping, and I could feel something wrapping around me. Dizzy and confused, I start to look around and saw that I was laying on my back on the floor of the basement of my house.
Feeling that I was really stiff, I looked down at myself. I noticed a woman with black hair with a black mask and sunglasses, dressed in all black clothing. My arms were wrapped up in silver duct tape, and the woman was sitting down on the floor with my legs in her lap, duct taping my legs together.

“Mmmph?” I say, blinking still in a daze, feeling something stuffed in my mouth, chewing a little bit on it felt like some kind of cloth, and duct tape covered my mouth. “See you’re waking up” the woman says without stopping. I move to adjust myself, feeling the tightness of the duct tape around my arms.
I felt that the woman got down to my ankles, she wrapped the duct tape 6 times then ripped it off the roll. I felt her pat the tape down and says “there we go.”
“Mmmmmmpphhhhh” I say squinting my eyes as the realization of my situation start to make since to me, feeling that I’m basically mummified in duct tape and gagged, feeling of helplessness start to kick in.

I felt a warm hand on my foot and started to gently rub as the woman says “i am very sorry for the tape sweetie. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Should have stayed in bed.”
“Mmph mmmppphhhh”
“I know it. Maybe your parents will be up in a few hours, hopefully they come looking for you in the basement and untie you.”
“Mph mmmpphhh!”
“I plan on getting away long before that happens however.”

I felt her nail rub the bottom of my foot, which made me jerk slightly since it tickled. The woman chuckled slightly, felt her hold my big toes back as she ran her fingernails down the bottoms of my feet. “Mmmph!” I yell and jerked my legs back, pulling out from her grip as I try covering my foot the other.
Chuckling again, the woman says “you are such a cutie” and pats my legs as she stands up. Without another word, the woman starts to climb up the stairs. “Mmmmmmpppphhhh!” I yell, then the woman turns and waves at me before closing the door behind her.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

A great first post. Welcome to the board and I look forward to more wonderful stories.
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

Very good! I always enjoy the dynamic between older female robbers and their younger female victims. :D
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, well written, some good details, about being tied up. Hope you will write more stories. :)
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Very nice story hope u write more storys like this
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

With a first story like this, I for one will be looking forward to reading more of your writing. Very good.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good 1st Story and Nice Writing
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great post thanks, keep the stories coming 👍
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

How exciting! Welcome to the community.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story. Its very descriptive and so well.written.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story. Its very descriptive and so well.written in with a good pace. There is also a but of story development rather than just.the bondage, And of course I love your feet being tickled.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

yes, good one! Not overdone, just right IMO.
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by solidiceshark32 »

A very good first story here. Good job.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Great short story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic