The perfect gf M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

The perfect gf M/F

Post by Sociopath3 »

Part 1: The first date

A description of me: I'm average height, dark blond hair, average weight, wearing jeans, a white tshirt and black sneakers. Also my name is Mike.

It had been two weeks since my girlfriend had dumped me, after the brief period of sadness i begun abusing tinder. On a normal thursday evening i was scrolling through twitter when i had recieved a notification from tinder, upon opening it I was surprised to learn that Id been messaged.

Her name is Leah, she has pale skin, brown hair and green eyes. The message said "hey", I replied and she replied emidiately, we messaged each other for awhile after until we agreed on a date, we would watch a movie at 20:30 on saturday.

On Saturday I met her at the movie theatre at the agreed upon time, she was wearing a grey tshirt, a black short skirt, knee high black socks, and white sneakers. We briefly talked and then I asked "what movie do you want to watch?", she stared at the list as I silently prayed that she wouldn't select one of the romantic comedies, after two minutes she selected some action movie.

During the movie we had no interaction aside from our hands touching as we reached for popcorn, about an hour in the main characters girlfriend gets kidnapped and tied and gagged with tape and through the corner of my eye I saw leah look more intensly at the movie, which I did aswell.

After the movie had ended we discussed the movie, just before I was about to say goodbye ahe asked "wanna cone over to my place?" and being a human man I immedietly agreed. She followed me to my car and I drove her to an apartment building.

She left the car and I followed, locking the car. Once we reached her apartment she kicked her shoes off and walked into her bedroom and asked me to follow. When Id entered her room I saw her resting on her side(facing me), holding a new roll of duct tape, "tape me up" she said enthusiastically, at that moment I heard my heart beating from the excitement and immediately replied "yes". She threw me the roll and I ripped some off the roll and said commandingly "hands crossed, behind your back", she complied saying jokingly "yes, sir".

I wrapped the duct tape around her wrists 12 times horizontally(clockwise) and 12 times vertically. She twisted her wrists and pulled against the tape. "I doubt Id be able to escape from this, have you done this before?" Leah asked flirtatiously, "youre in no position to ask questions, now lets continue" I replied as I walked toward her legs, and she pressed her feet together. I begun wrapping the tape around her ankles tightly each time the tape ripped off the roll I noticed Leah get more and more excited. After wrapping the tape 18 times, after I ripped the roll of tape off of her ankles I brushed my hand against her feet and Leah briefly burst into laughter.

Leah begun testing her bonds as I watched intently, after five minutes Leah said "I think you should add more tape, you wouldnt want me to get free and tie you up would you?", "good point" I replied. I begun taping her elbows together(still leaving some room inbetween) and asked "have you been tied up before?", "yeah a few times, that mivie just reminded me how much I love it" she replied after twelve wraps of tape I ripped the roll off her arm and begun taping just below her breasts, pinnung her arms and making her more attractive, after 12 wraps I repeated the process above her breasts.

While Leah tests her bonds I taped her thighs, knees and calfs together, using 18 wraps for each. After her legs were secured she said "I think I should be gagged, you dont want me screaming for help do you?" I started looking around her bedroom and after a few seconds I picked up a pair of white ankle socks, and based on the smell they were probably worth to a gym or worn for several days in a row.

I balled up the socks and said "Any last words?" while holding the socks up to her face. "ye-mmphh" Leah said as I pushed the socks into her mouth. She then pressed her lips together as I wrapped the tape around her head 4 times. "If you need your gag removed if your choking or have to say something click your fingers once and twice if you need the restroom, ok" I said and she nodded, mmpphhhung in agreement. "So lets test this gag" I said in an evil tone as I brought my hands to her feet.

Once my hands reached her feet I begun tickling her and she screamed laughter into the gag, but the noise was muffled and relatively quiet. After about 35 seconds I stopped tickling and Leah begun breathing heavily, and I asked "enjoying yourself", Leah nodded her head and mmmphhed into the gag. After a minute or 2 I sat next to her on the bed and I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulled her closer to me and begun tickling her ribs. She screamed into her gag laughing though it was quieter than before, I stopped after thirty seconds and between Leahs heavy breaths I heard the sound of her fingers click.

I heard one click so I pulled her to the edge of the bed and begun unwinding the tape that incircled her head. Once the tape was a sticky ball on thr floor, I then removed the socks in her mouth and threw them on the floor. "So what did you want to say?" I asked and Leah quickly stood up and kissed me and I kissed her back, and despite the strong taste of sweat I enjoyed it. After the kiss had ended Leah flirtacuously asked "How about you untie me and stay the night" ending with a wink. I ripped a piece of tape off the roll and smoothed it across her lips and I said "sounds great". As I left the room for the scissors, Leah faked gag talk and then I thought "she could be the perfect girlfriend".
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Good and Awesome Well Written Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. And since you started with 'Part 1' I assume there will be more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Well, I prefer ropes and bandanas anyday. However, it has been a very nice read and I am looking forward to reading some more of this!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I second what Naimur said. I did enjoy your story and look forward to more of it. Your story leaves me wishing that I could find a Leah for myself.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

part 2: The Morning After

I woke up the next day at 9:00am, after streching I looked at Leah and saw the piece of tape hanging off her cheek. I also noticed one of the drawers of her nightstand to be slightly opened, and being curious I walked over to it and opened the drawer. Inside I saw several coils of rope, a few rolls of duct tape, a few pairs of handcuffs, a black ballgag with a chin strap, and resting on top of the previous items a note.

The note said "Mike, if you're reading this you have woken up before me and have found my collection of restraints, if you wish you may tie me up, also there is cereal in the cabinit by the sink if youre hungary" after finishing the note I placed it to the side. I removed the blanket and saw she was wearing a grey nightdress, and then took out one of the pairs of handcuffs and I cuffed her wrists in front of her, then I tied a rope from the handcuff chain to the head board fixing her hands above her head, then I tied her knees and ankles with ropes tying above and below the knees and cinching each time and finally I took the ballgag from the drawer, placed the ball into Leahs mouth and tightly fastened the straps around the back of her head.

I left the bedroom to get the cereal, after I was half funnished my cereal I heard Leah moaning into the gag, I walked in and saw her testing her bonds, "Hi" I said "guh ornin" she replied laughing after. "want breakfast?" I asked and she nodded in response. I untied her ankles and the rope tying her hands to the head boards, I used those ropes to pin her upper arms to her sides wrapping above and below her breasts.

I tugged her by the cuff chain and told her to follow me she walked to the best of her ability into the kitchen after me, I instructed her to sit on a chair and once she complied I tied a rope pinning her waist to the chair. "I'll get you breakfast once I'm done with mine" I said as I sat down opposite to her. I complained about my cereal being to wet due to milk being absorbed and Leah said "oo ud af eft ee eyed oo eh ed" and I replied "sorry what was that?" I asked jokingly. After I finished my cereal I went to the sink and rinced the bowl. Once I finished cleaning the bowl I heard the sound of the door opening and closing followed by the sound of walking toward the kitchen. Once the walking stopped I heard the sound of a woman laughing.

I turned around to see a blonde woman about 24yo wearing a white tank top, denim short shorts, leather boots and a barely visible black bra. "Hi, I'm Kate. Mike right?" Kate said "uuhh yeah" I replied "well Ill let you get back to that(pointing at Leah)" Kate said walking into her bedroom.

Leah begun blushing, "she didnt seem to shocked at you being tied up, does she know you like it?" I said Leah nodded. I the poured milk and cereal into a bowl and placed it in front of Leah, I then removed her hand cuffed and gag and gave her a spoon. As Leah ate I asked "so when will our second date be?" Leah replied between spoon fulls "Friday, next week?", I replied "sounds great" I then checked my phone, then I stood up and said "Im gonna have to leave now, but first" reaching towards the ballgag resting on Leahs chest I put it back into her mouth and she playfully mmmphhed and then I rehand cuffed her hands and tied a rope connecting the chain to her knees. Before I left I kissed Leah (or more accurately her ballgag) and said "good luck".
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just read this story the first time, somehow I missed it totally. The first two parts? I find them very promising!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic