Drama at the School Dance. ff/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drama at the School Dance. ff/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

Hey it’s me. Here is my third story, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy!

Mom just dropped me off by the middle school’s entrance. I could hear the loud music already from the gym where the dance was being held tonight from outside, with other students dressed for the theme of the dance....beach party.
There was Hawaiian shirts of all colors and styles with denim or khaki shorts. Some girls had on summer dresses where others had T-shirts and shorts.
I left my brown hair down (have green eyes), I had on a black Hawaiian shirt which I left unbutton to show my white T-shirt underneath, and I had khaki shorts that came down just below the knees and brown sandals on my feet.

So I walked in and went to the gym, where I found a lot of people, most of them dancing while some gathered at the tables on the far left side where food was set out. There was blown up palm trees scattered here and there with other decorations to make the gym look more beach like.
I walked over to the table and got a cup of punch and watched the people dancing. I had came here alone, just waiting for some friends to show up. That was until a guy walked up to me.
He was a little taller than me, with black hair and green eyes. “Hey, I’m Mark” he said, Mark was wearing a red Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts with white tennis shoes. “Hey, I’m Kari” I said.
“So, I noticed you’re just standing here alone for a little while now. Thought you may want to dance?”
I smiled and nod “yeah, I would like that.” I finished my punch as Mark says “great!”

I followed Mark to a spot on the dance floor, then he turned to me and started to dance. I clumsily tried to follow, but I never knew how to dance and it shown. This caused both me and Mark to laugh, and he started to give me a quick lesson
“Great! Finally getting better Kari” Mark says. “Haha well thank you” I say, not able to stop smiling. We stopped when the music ended and was changing to the next song when Mark asked “hey umm, you mind if I get your number?”

I nodded “yes, you can”
“Great! I don’t have my phone on me, let me go get it real quick.”
“Sure, sounds good.”
Mark went off somewhere and I went to stand where I was next to the table. Moments later, two girls came up to me. One had blond hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, wearing a blue button up Hawaiian shirt, denim shorts and was going barefoot. The second one had blue dyed hair that was left down and at shoulder length with green eyes. She had on a black T-shirt and khaki shorts with black flip flops.

“Hey, your Sarah’s friend, right?” The blond one said to me, which I responded “yeah, I am.” The blond then said “hey she sent us looking for you, said something about wanting to show you something.”
“Really?” I asked
“Yeah, it’s some sort of prank and wants your input on it, or want to see if you want to be involved in it, something like that” the blue haired one said.

I looked at the direction where Mark had went and didn’t see him anywhere. I sighed and shrugged “okay, where is she?” “We’ll show you” the blue haired girl said.
So I followed them out of the gym and down the hallway. We went to the opposite side of the school, where the blond one opened the door to a classroom. The room had six rows of desks at the left side, facing a white board that was on the right, with windows on the far side of the room.

The desks were the arm chair desks combos, where the plastic chairs had the metal arm coming from the right side, with the desk attached to it coming in front. I looked around and then looked at the two other girls and asked “so, where is Sarah?”
They looked at each other then the blond on said “guess she went to the bathroom or something, guess we wait.” “I think I rather just go back” I said as I start to walk back out to the hallway. The blue haired girl got in my way, and I looked at her confused and asked “what is going on?”

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and was being dragged to a desk. “Hey what the?! Stop let go of me!” I yelled, both girls worked together to force me to sit at the desk at the back farthest from the windows.
“Hold her right” the blue haired girl said as she went to the teacher’s desk front and to the side of the white board. The blond kept her arms wrapped around me from behind, despite my struggles she managed to keep me pinned to the set

The blue haired girl hurried back, a roll of duct tape in her hands. The blond held my wrists down to my sides, and the blue haired started wrapping duct tape around me and the back of the chair. “Help! Please let me go! This isn’t funny stop!” I yell as I struggle my hardest. When they finished duct taping me to the chair, the blond forced something into my mouth from behind, then the blue haired girl placed multiple pieces of duct tape over my mouth to gag me.

“Mmmmmpphhh! Mmph! Mmmmpppphhhh!” I yell and struggle, I kick my feet, the started moving the desk and chair around. “Grab her feet” the blond one said “put them on the desk.” They both grabbed one ankle each, I made sure it wasn’t easy. I kicked at them and tried my best to pull away, making as much noise I can.
But they managed to placed my legs on top of the desk. The blue haired girl held down my ankles as the blond wrapped duct tape around my legs and the desk. My feet hang over the edge the desk just past my ankles.

They duct taped my ankles together, then the blue haired girl said “this what happens when you try to steal my boyfriend.”
“Mph?”
“Mark, yeah he’s my guy. Got it?” I not my head to show I understand. “And we going to leave you like this until after the dance. Just to make sure you won’t make a move on him again” the blond girl said. “Mmmph!” Shake my head and struggled.
“Oh yes” the blue haired girl said as she look at my feet and ran a finger down the side of my left foot, making me jerk foot back a little. She grinned at her blond friend then she sits backwards in the desk in front of me and reaches over and undo the straps of my sandals.

The blond girl chuckles as the blue haired girl takes off my sandals. Knowing what’s going to happen, I start to twist and pull on the tape binding my legs, the anxiety in me becoming overwhelming.
“Mmmmpph! Mmmmpphh!” I say shaking my head as I try to plead with her. The blue haired girl ignored me and began tickling my feet. They laughed at me as I was squirming and squealing, the gag muffled it by a lot of course. What made it worse was when the blond girl joined in, each touch made me want to jump out of my skin, and here I had twenty fingers tickling the top and bottoms of my feet.

“That’s to get the point across” said the blue haired girl after they stopped. I had tears coming down my cheek and just lay my head back. I was just thankful they stopped. “Come on let’s go back” the blond said, and the blue haired girl got up and they both walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.

I just sat there for a little while, I didn’t know what else to do. Everyone else was on the other side of the school, they don’t know I’m here. “Mmph”
I tugged at the tape, with my legs taped on top of the desk I couldn’t do anything but struggle helplessly. My only hope is someone will come looking for me, or the blue haired and blond girl will actually come release me after the dance. But somehow I don’t feel like I can trust that.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I am prefering ropes any day, but, hey: well done. Nice little - do understand me right: some stories are simply too long for the content they provide, this is just right IMO - story. Good read.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice fun story, some nice details. Girls tying up other girls for whatever reason, usually, a guy, is always fun. :)
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Good beginning. Looking forward to the next part.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I feel she may just be left all night. No part two in previous tales.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Headmistress wrote: 3 years ago Good beginning. Looking forward to the next part.
The [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] seems to write single part stand alone stories. But just like you I'd love to see a part two, with lots of barefoot tickling.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] will there be any more?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic