Harper learns a lesson FFFF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Harper learns a lesson FFFF/F

Post by Eaglescout01 »

**For Brenda Dolane, picture Marcia Cross**"

Bella Dolane was at home getting ready to watch a movie with her big brother Brandon. Bella was 16 years old, had blonde hair, blue eyes and was 5'6". Brandon was 35 years old, had brown hair, green eyes and was 5'10". He lived with her and their mother, he payed rent each paycheck. Their mother was hoping hanging out with her friends. The only downside was that her brother's girlfriend Harper was there.

Harper was 25 years old had strawberry blonde hair, had green eyes and was 5'5". Harper acted sweet and kind to her brother but she was anything but to her. Bella was close to her brother and Harper didn't seem to like that. She would sometimes give Bella dirty looks when Brandon wasn't in the room or when his back was turned. She did everything she could to dominate a lot of Brandon's time. Harper was definitely possessive of Brandon.

She called him every night and would talk to him for at least an hour, barely letting him get a word in edgewise. She would text him and expect him to answer right away. She would often get him to come over to her apartment by pretending to have Isolation Anxiety. Brandon himself had Depression and Anxiety that he dealt with for years. So she knew he would buy her act and go to comfort her. But what infuriated Bella most of all is that Harper would sometimes put her hand over her brother's mouth to silence him.

Sometimes when they were talking and the topic wasn't on the subject of her, she would cover his mouth. She would also cover his mouth to win arguments, especially when she knew she was wrong. Or the few times in front of Bella and their family, Harper would clap a hand over his mouth when he was talking to anyone who wasn't her. She acted playful and would shush him and comment on how he was talking too much.

Bella has two other sisters, Lily and Jaiden. Jaiden was 17 years old, had red hair, blue eyes and was 5'8". Lily was 19 years old, had brown hair, brown eyes and was 5'5". Lily was in college and worked part time at a burger place. The 3 of them couldn't stand Harper. Brandon was as close to Lily and Jaiden as he was to Bella. Not surprisingly, Harper was as unfriendly to them as she was to Bella. They knew it was a matter of time before their brother saw Harper for the monster she really was.

A few months ago, Harper had claimed that she got kicked out of her apartment because her roommate bailed on her. Their mother felt sorry for Harper and said that if it was fine with Brandon, she could share his room with him as long as she pays rent. Jaiden has a friend named Megan who lives in the same apartment building. Harper wasn't kicked out, her and her roommate both decided to move out of there. Once again, Harper lied to get what she wants.

What Harper wanted was to have Brandon wrapped around her finger. She knew how to manipulate him in a way that wasn't obvious to him or their mother. Lily has a classmate who's older sister's boyfriend used to date Harper. Apparently, Harper was very controlling and he couldn't take her crap anymore. The same story with all her ex boyfriends. Brandon was an average looking guy who never had luck with women. So a woman 10 years younger than him who was as seemingly sweet and as beautiful as Harper was....for her to be interested in him made him happy.

Back to the present, Bella walked into the room wearing a black t-shirt and black sweatpants. Harper was wearing Brandon's black Cobra Kai shirt and red shorty shorts. Brandon had on his Let's Start A Cult Shirt from Wicked Clothes and black Friday the 13th lounge pants. Harper saw Bella and asked Brandon to move over. Allowing her to cozy up next to him in the middle spot of the couch. The spot where Brandon was sitting in previously. Thus making sure that Harper would be the only one sitting right next to him. She gave Bella a half smirk before turning to Brandon hugged him tight, letting out a playful & "innocent" giggle.

Brandon: What are going to watch?

Bella: Anything with stories of real life paranormal events or hauntings.

Harper: Brand no please, nothing like that. (Looks at Brandon with a half pouty look)

Bella shook her head.

Brandon: Ghost Adventures?

Harper: Brandon!!

Brandon: It's not that scary

Harper: Babe please, no ghosts or paranormal stuff. You know I scare easily.

Harper started rubbing his arm as she gave him a pouty look. Bella shook her head again at how dramatic Harper was being.

Bella: What about Pawn Stars?

Harper (complains): I'm not in the mood to watch that.

Brandon: How about Impractical Jokers?

Bella: Yeah let's watch that

Harper: Powerpuff Girls

Brandon: I don't

Harper: Come on

Brandon: Harper you watch that all the time, how about we

Harper: Babe

Brandon: Maybe we can settle on something

Harper (annoyed): BABE Seriously?!! It's my favorite show. I want to watch it.

Harper folded her arms across her chest and looked angry. Brandon sighed.

Brandon: Two episodes

Harper: Four

Brandon: Three and then we switch to something else.

Harper looked less angry and looked like she was considering it.

Harper: Ok

So they did just that and then after putting up with Harper whining, they settled on watching Impractical Jokers. Afterwards, Harper got up to leave.

Harper: Babe come on, let's go to our room and watch Selena + Chef.

Brandon: I'll join you in an hour. I'm gonna hang out with my sister for a while.

Harper again folded her arms across her chest and she had a pouty look.

Harper: Brandon come on, our room is in the basement downstairs. I'll get scared. And I don't want to be alone tonight. Please.

Brandon: Turn on the light and I'll be there in an

Harper: FINE!! Once again I'll feel like a third wheel. I'm the one who sometimes gets anxiety when I'm alone. I know you've had anxiety longer, but mind is way worse. You don't get it when you're by yourself, I Do. Don't you want to spend time with me.

Harper topped off her performance with her crocodile tears and walked out of the room.

Bella looked over at Brandon, who sighed and put his head in his hands and shook his head. He looked like he was tired and stressed out. She hated seeing him like this. Bella put her arm around her brother.

Bella: Go on. We both know how she gets.

Brandon: I'm sorry

Bella: I'm used to the way she is

Brandon: Yeah. Yeah you and me both

He walked out of the room after Harper. Bella could tell that Harper's behavior was starting to wear down her brother. She felt bad for him, and hated Harper. Meanwhile, Jaiden walked downstairs to get a drink when she overheard Harper as her and Brandon walked down into the basement.

Harper: I'm sorry I was hard on you. You know I don't like being left alone sometimes. Thanks for putting up with me. Best boyfriend ever.

Jaiden heard Bella's voice behind her.

Bella: Unbelievable

Jaiden: Looks like someone needed attention again.

Bella: I think Brand is starting to get tired of it. Someday, we'll teach her a little lesson in being kind to others.

It was a couple months later, on a Saturday morning. Bella came home after being at a cheerleading competition. Since it was a few hours away, they stayed overnight at a hotel and left at 5 am. Bella had slept on the bus. She had on her cheerleader uniform, which consisted of a black and silver long sleeved midriff uniform top with her high school's initials and matching skirt. She had slept in her uniform at the hotel. She took off her team jacket and set it on the counter. She found the coffee pot ready to go, with a note from her brother. He left for the day to think about his relationship with Harper, and said that he wanted to hear all about her competition when he got back later. She started the coffee pot.

Harper stormed into the kitchen all annoyed. She had a note in her hand. She was wearing a red bralette, black panties and a red silk open robe.

Harper: Where's your brother?

Bella: Out for the day, why?

Harper (angry): He left me a note saying we have to talk about our relationship. What did you and sisters do you little bitch.

Bella (annoyed): We didn't say anything to him. Maybe he's sick of your crap.

Harper: Bullshit, you did something

Suddenly, a voice said from behind "More like you did something". Harper turned around and saw Jaiden behind her wearing an olive green sports bra, unzipped grey hoodie and black ripped leggings. She looked annoyed at Harper.

Harper: What the Hell are you talking about?

Jaiden: He left with our mother, to talk to her about you. He sounded upset, something you did maybe?

Harper (in a bitchy tone): I didn't do anything

Lily walked in through the front door. She was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and blue denim cutoff shorts.

Lily: Sure you did. You hurt him

Harper: I don't have time for this. If he wants to push me away, I'll just leave.

Lily: Jaiden grab her

She turned to walk down into the basement to pack her things when Jaiden grabbed a hold of her with both arms.

Jaiden: (to Harper) Where do you think you're going? (to Lily) What'd she do?

Lily (annoyed): Mom wouldn't say, must've been pretty bad for him to cry into her shoulder though.

Bella (shocked): WHAT?!!

Harper: I have no idea what mmmph

Jaiden put her hand over Harper's mouth.

Jaiden: Harper shut the hell up

Harper was shocked by this. She tried to say something but it came out muffled.

Lily: Mom said to tie her up and we'll deal with her when she gets home.

Harper began shaking her head, making muffled protests. Bella gave Harper a pissed off look.

Bella: I don't know what you did to hurt him, but we're not going to let you get away with it.

Bella grabbed Harper's legs, Jaiden held her with both arms and Lily covered Harper's mouth. Then they carried Harper into Bella's room.

They placed her in Bella's computer chair. Her arms were tied to the chair arms, her body was tied to the chair, her ankles and legs were tied together and to the seat of the chair and her ankles were tied to the part of the chair that connected the chair to the wheels. Bella shoved her socks she wore since yesterday into Harper's mouth and Lily tied one of Bella's scarves over Harper's mouth. Harper was tied up like that for an hour until she heard a voice from downstairs. It was Brenda Dolane, Brandon and his sisters' mother.

Brenda was the same height as her son and had red hair and green eyes. She was wearing a green polo shirt and khaki capris. She untied Harper from the chair, tying her wrists and arms behind her and tying her ankles and legs together. Harper's arms were tied to her body and Brenda cinched between the ropes. Her daughters watched intently. She explained that it'll make Harper's bindings more secure. Brenda put Harper over her shoulder and carried her downstairs. Brenda put her down and removed her gag.

Bella covered Harper's mouth as Brenda grabbed something out of a black plastic shopping bag. It was a pink ballgag with matching straps. Bella removed her hand and Brenda put the ballgag in Harper's mouth. She was placed on the living room couch. Brenda sat down next to her. On the coffee table was two cups of coffee and a plate of pastries

Brenda: I'd ask you if you want help with your coffee cup but you can't even drink it, you know with the gag and all. I'll wait until I can trust you not to scream before removing it. You do after all have a lot of explaining to do.

The girls each took a pastrie

Bella: What'd she do Mom?

Brenda: She's been cheating on your brother.

Brenda said this with a sardonic smile that chilled Harper. The girls gave her an angry look. Brenda took a sip of her coffee. Harper made a muffled plea to be freed.

Brenda: Harper, I originally planned on letting you go.... right before my son would come home to end his relationship with you and then you can leave. But you would just stay in a cheap motel and meet up with any of those men and women you've flirted with on Tinder.

Bella shook her head at Harper. Jaiden and Lily exchanged a look and went back to glaring at Harper.

Brenda: I think some small part of you loves him. So I convinced him to take a two week break. I'll keep you hidden away for those two weeks. Should be no problem since you quit your job two months ago to do OnlyFans. You'll be kept in my She Shed out back. It's soundproof so you can scream all you want in there. I used to horseback ride, and I sometimes had to break in wild horses. That's what I'm going to do to you, I'm going to break you. By the time I'm finished with you, you are going to be a much nicer person. Not just to my son but to my daughters as well. And you should consider finding a job more respectable than OnlyFans. Think of this as us teaching you a little lesson in choosing kindness.

Harper had finally met her match.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I kinda would like to read what Brenda is going to do to Harper... but that's just me. As it is, this is a well-written, enjoyable story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic