Cheerleading Auditions (COMPLETED) (ff/f, f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Cheerleading Auditions (COMPLETED) (ff/f, f/f)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This story idea won my contest! Thank u [mention]Boocola[/mention] Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

It was audition time for the last spot of the W. Harding High School Cheerleading Team. Many girls auditioned, but only one could get on the team. After all the auditons concluded, everyone was called to gather round.

“We’ve had so many girls audition today. It’s simply amazing!” Exclaimed Kimberly, the captain of the team. “Sadly, only one spot is open. But luckily for four girls, I couldn’t decide between them who was the best. So, they’ll come back tomorrow and go head to head. Those girls are: Tori Anderson, Alexa Zord, Gina McClure and Lindsey Hutz!”

After the meeting adjourned, Tori (16 years old, dark chocolate hair) went up to Alexa (also 16, blonde) and said, “Good luck, Alexa. May the best lady win!”
“Aww, you too. The best of luck, Tori!” Alexa responded with a huge smile. But when Tori went over to wish Gina and Lindsey luck, Alexa’s smile turned to a look of disgust. She walked out of the gym and FaceTimed her friend (and lackey) Heather Sawyer (16 years old, platinum blonde).

“Heather! We have a problem!” Alexa exclaimed.
“I know. You look exhausted. You’re going to need to drink Gatorade and if you want, I can come over and give you a massage.”
“What? No! Tori made the callbacks, just like I knew she would.”
“So?”
“So...she’s going to win the spot! And I won’t be on the team!”
“Why do you want to be a cheerleader?”
“Ugh, I told you! All the guys drool over the cheer team!”
“Don’t they all drool over you already, Ms. Prettiest-Girl-in-the-School?”
“Yea, but if I get on the team, they’ll be practically throwing themselves at me. But that won’t be happening because of stupid Tori!”
“Hey, maybe she won’t show up to audition!”
“Of course she will. There's no way in hell that she'd miss it!"
"Huh. So, I guess the only way she'd miss it if she was kidnapped." Heather said with a giggle.

Suddenly, Alexa got an idea.

"What did you say, Heather?"
"I said that the only way Tori would miss the audition is if she was kidnapped. Of course, i doubt that- "
"That's it! Heather, meet me at my house in an hour! And bring all the duct tape, scarves and bandanas you can find!"
"Ok, but why?" a naive Heather asked.
"Just do it!" Alexa told her before hanging up. She looked up as she saw Tori exit the gym and head towards her car.

"It'd be a shame if something happened to Tori." Alexa thought to herself. "Now, how to get Tori's number..."
End of Part 1
Outfits:
Tori:
http://washingtonapparel.us/wp-content/ ... utfits.jpg
Alexa:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0817/ ... 6398059215
Heather:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/28/9b ... b58712.jpg
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Great start! I am one of those shallow guys that always loved cheerleaders, this should be a rewarding story to read!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Promising to become a great story, i'll be following this tale
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Thumbs up dude
SNAFU
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Good start :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yea, like said above, great start. I can’t wait for more.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

It certainly has potential, looking forward to future updates.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Thank u [mention]Driverman[/mention] , [mention]Cleavegagger[/mention] , [mention]Boocola[/mention] , [mention]Mask6185[/mention], [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] & [mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] for ur kind words. Anyway, onto the next part:

Chapter 2:

Alexa had a plan: kidnap Tori and hold her until the audition is over. Her plan was coming together: she got Heather to hold on Alexa during the audition after “convincing” her to (more on that later), figured out how to keep her tied up (again, more on that later), and even figured out how to get Tori alone. Simple: she got Gina McClure to give her Tori’s phone number (all she had to do was promise Gina a date with Troy Barker, captain of the basketball team). She texted Tori, claiming to be Kimberly and told Tori that the audition was moved an hour early. Luckily for her, Tori bought it hook, line and sinker.

It was the audition day! Alexa hid behind the bleachers, waiting for a certain brunette to show up. She texted Heather and made sure that she was in position. Suddenly, she heard the gym door open. It’s showtime! She slowly crept towards the girl...

Why isn’t anyone here? Tori thought. I got the time right, right? Wait, let me text Kimb-

Suddenly, a hand clamped down over her mouth and nose. Tori squealed in shock and tried to squirm away, but...the hand smelled...weird. She usually had the strength to fight her assailant off, but the smell seemed to drain her of her strength.

She snapped out of her trance when she was forced to the ground. In what felt like an instant, her hands and elbows were wrapped in duct tape.

”Oh right, I should probably yell out for help” “Help! Hel-“ was all Tori got out before a cloth was stuffed in her mouth and several pieces of tape was placed over her mouth. The odd-smelling hand was placed over her nose again, draining her once again of her strength. This allowed her assailant to wrap Tori‘s ankles and knees with duct tape.

The attacker stood up, letting Tori see who tied her up: a figure wearing a black hoodie and black tights. Her face was obscured with a pair of dark sunglasses and a pink bandana over his/her mouth and nose. That was also her last view of the attacker, as a black sleep mask was placed over her eyes.

Her attacker picked her up in a headlock and dragged her out the back door of the gym, where there was a car waiting. The attacker picked Tori up, and placed her in the car’s trunk.

“Drive, Heather!” Tori heard her attacker shout before the trunk was closed.

”Heather? Then that must mean...Alexa!” Tori shouted in her head as the car drove away.

End of Part 2

Alexa's and Tori's Outfits:

Alexa:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0156/6 ... 1518086572
(+sunglasses and pink bandana over mouth & nose)
Tori:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/0c/be ... 72a987.jpg
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting continuation. It will be interesting to read where this story continues from here.
SLC
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SLC »

Good Story!
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Umm...yah. That's why you don't use real names during a kidnapping.

Unless she's planning to keep Tori permanently silent (or there a few extra twists :shock: ), Alexa and Heather will probably be on the cheerleading squad of OITNB High... :twisted:

So bring on the twists!
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(Don’t worry, [mention]MisterMistoffelees[/mention], I have that figured out.)

Chapter 3:

Heather finally pulled up to her house and parked in the garage. She got out of the car, took a deep breath and prepared herself. She opened the trunk and faced her captive. As soon as Tori heard the trunk open, she started to struggle and “mmph” into her gag. Heather barely was able to lift Tori out of the trunk and used just about all of her strength to drag her through the house and into the living room. She pinned Tori to the floor, pulled off the sleep mask and looked into Tori’s anger-filled brown eyes.

“Please stop struggling!” Heather pleaded. “Because if you struggle, you’ll escape. And if you escape, Alexa will be furious at both of us! So please, just give up!” Heather shouted, nearly on the verge of tears.

Tori wasn’t sure why, but looking into Heather’s eyes drained Tori even more than Alexa’s smelly hand. She didn’t want to see Heather upset. She was really sweet and probably wouldn’t do anything bad to her. Besides, she might be able to get some kind of information out of Heather.

“So, are you promising to not escape?” Heather asked when she noticed that Tori stopped moving. Tori nodded. “Yay! I promise to be the best captor ever! I swear, I won’t harm a single hair on your head. And if I do...maybe I’ll let you tie me up.” Heather said with a giggle. “Now I need you to get up for me.”

Tori nodded and tried to get to her feet, but she failed. Giggling, Heather grabbed Tori’s arm and guided her into her bedroom. She sat Tori down on her bed and grabbed the water bottle on her nightstand. She started to peel the tape off, but hesitated.

“Do you promise not to yell or scream?” Heather asked. Tori nodded. Heather peeled the tape, allowing Tori to spit out the cloth (a red bandana). Tori took a huge gulp of water.

“So, can I ask about Alexa’s hand? What was that smell?” Tori asked when she was done drinking.
“Oh, that was a perfume,” Heather explained. “It’s really strong and it makes you all light-headed if you smell it from close-range.”
“How do you know that?”
“Well, last night, Alexa tied me up to see how she could hold you. That perfume really drains you.”
“So, why did you even go along with this? You don’t seem like the ‘holding someone hostage’ type of person.”
“Well, I didn’t want to. But after Alexa tied me up, she tickled my feet until I agreed to do it. She knows that I have the most ticklish feet.”
“Oh, well in that case...” Tori suddenly maneuvered so that her fingers were near Heather’s fingers and started to brush her fingers near her captor’s soles. She was only able to graze her, but it was still enough to send Heather into a giggling fit. In response, Heather flipped Tori onto her back, pinning her arms down.

“You are such a bad captive!” Heather playfully shouted, still giggling. “Now, I’m going to have to hold onto you so you don’t get into anymore trouble.” Heather rolled Tori onto her side and wrapped her long legs around Tori’s waist.

“What are you doing?” Tori asked.
“Cuddling with you...if your ok with it, I mean.”
“You can do whatever. I can’t do anything to stop you.”
“No. I want you to give me permission. I want to be the best captor. So, can I snuggle you?”
“Sure, go ahead.”
“Yay! Wait!” Heather suddenly sat up. “I promised Alexa that I’d keep you nice and silent. So...”
“Go ahead. You can gag me, just don’t use duct tape.”
“Alright. And I have the perfect thing to use!” Heather ran into her closet and grabbed a long green scarf. “It matches perfectly with your outfit. Alexa told me to shut you up, so I’m gonna have to make this nice and tight. Open wide.”

Tori opened up, letting Heather tie the scarf between her teeth. Heather made the scarf so tight that the corner of Tori’s lips were pulled back.

“Are you okay? Did I make it too tight?”
“Ah fye” (“I’m fine”).
“What? You sound funny. Nod yes or no, please.” Tori nodded.
“Yay! Now, get comfy.” Heather told her as she resumed her position holding Tori. The combination of Heather’s warmth and her exhaustion of being manhandled earlier caused Tori to slowly lose conciousness and fall asleep in Heather’s arms.

End of Chapter 3

Heathers’s outfit:
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... G_6056.JPG
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Story and Great Updates
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yet again, interesting continuation. I can’t wait to read about what will happen next.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Chapter 4:

An hour later, Tori woke up upon feeling something on her nose. She opened her eyes to find Heather booping her nose.

“Hi, sleepyhead.”
“Aye Ether” (Hi Heather)
“You know your drooling, right?”

Tori looked down and saw the line of drool on her chin. What was worse, there was a tiny puddle on Heather’s shirt.

“Uh! Ayen oh oh arie!” (Aah! I’m so so sorry)
“No, I’m sorry. I never should’ve made the gag so tight.” Heather replied. Suddenly, Heather’s phone started ringing. Heather looked at it and smiled. “It’s Alexa” she told Tori as she answered the FaceTime call. “Alexa, hi!”

"Hey Heather. You're looking at the newest member of the W. Harding Cheer Team!"
"OMG Alexa! I'm so proud of you!" Heather shouted, squealing at the end of the sentence.
"Thanks girl. So, can I see the prisoner?" Alexa asked.
"Sure." Heather propped Tori up and put her into frame.
"Aww. Look at our helpless captive. I love what you did with the gag, Heather."
"Grr" (no translation needed)
"Well, I'll be over in a few minutes. Hey Tori, before I go, I just have one question for ya."
"Aht, Uhexa?" (What, Alexa?)
"Are you ticklish?" Alexa asked before cackling and hanging up.

Tori's eyes widened and she layed back on the bed. Heather layed back down with her and placed her head on Tori's chest.

"You're heart-rate is all up. Are you ok?"
"Ah orse." (Of course)
"Are you nervous that you'll be tickled?" Tori looked away from Heather, confirming her suspicion. Heather cupped Tori's chin and said, "Aww, you poor girl. It’ll be okay. I’ll try to lessen your torture as much as possible. I promise.” Heather then got up and left the room for a moment and returned with the sleep mask that was discarded earlier.

"Shh. Just relax. Just go back to sleep, my cute captive." Heather said as she put the sleep mask back over Tori's eyes and went back to cuddling Tori. Engulfed in darkness and Heather's warmth, Tori fell asleep for the second time that day in Heather's arms.

Alexa let herself into Heather's house and walked into the bedroom. She was quite shocked to see her enemy asleep in her best friend's arms.

"Alexa! Hi!" Heather said, quickly getting up from her position.
"Aww. Sleeping the enemy, I see?" Alexa asked with a smirk.
"I couldn't help it! She's so cute and warm. Also, she was trying to tickle me!"

Alexa sighed and shook her head. "Well, I guess I'll have to help you return the favor." Alexa straddled Tori's hips and took off the sleep mask. "Hi, beautiful."

With the light flooding her eyes, Tori slowly woke up and found herself staring into her enemy's eyes.

"You know, everyone was wondering where you were. I told them that something must have came up. But, oh well. I guess your failure is my victory."
"Grr! I aigh ooh, Aexa!" (Grr! I hate you, Alexa!)
"You hate me?!" Alexa asked with mock horror. "Well, I guess I'll have to change that. I'm about to give you the workout of your life!" Alexa shouted as she placed the sleep mask back over Tori's eyes. "In 3...2..1!"

And the tickling began. For the next half hour, Alexa tickled the heck out of Tori's feet, tummy, armpits, feet and neck, all while Heather held Tori still, whispering "cootchie cootchie coo" into Tori's ear (which somehow made the experience worse). All the while, Tori was laughing hysterically into her gag. By the time Alexa gave her a break, Tori was exhausted giggling mess.

"Time to get back to work!" Alexa shouted, wiggling her fingers.
"Wait, Alexa!" Heather shouted, grabbing her friend's wrist. "Maybe we should let her go now."
"Why? We're having fun here, aren't we, Tori?"
"Nuuuuuuuuh!" (Nooooooo!)
"I know, but we kidnapped her 3 hours ago! We really need to bring her back before someone, like her parents, realizes that she's gone!"
Alexa thought this over and sighed. "I guess you're right. Ok, Tori, you're going home now. But before you do, I want to show you something."

Heather sat Tori up and took off the sleep mask. Alexa took out her phone and held the screen to Tori's face. "Check it out, Tori."

Tori’s eyes widened in horror. On Alexa’s phone were pictures of Tori bound, gagged and blindfolded in the trunk of Heather’s car. Even more awful were the videos taken by Alexa; videos of Tori laughing hysterically as she was tickled by Alexa.

Alexa cupped Tori’s chin and said, “Now, it’d be a shame if these were to leak to the student body, wouldn’t it, babe?”
“Nuuuh! Awnt ooh air, Uhexa!” (No! Don’t you dare, Alexa)
Alexa giggled. “I won’t have to leak these, sweetie. Just as long as YOU never tell ANYONE about what happened here today. You’ll tell everyone that you weren’t feeling well, causing you to miss the audition. And if you EVER tell anyone, or even insinuate what happened here today, I will make your social life a living hell. Do you understand me?”
Backed into a corner, Tori nodded and said “Ess, Uhexa” (Yes, Alexa.)
“Great. Now, time to get you home. But first, how do you think your socks taste?”

End of Part 4
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

8-)
SNAFU
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Another great chapter. It’s a shame Tori is being let go, but maybe she will be able to give Alexa a taste of her own medicine.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Another great chapter. It’s a shame Tori is being let go, but maybe she will be able to give Alexa a taste of her own medicine.
Never say never :D
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Wonderful chapter :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

20 minutes later, Tori found herself back in Heather’s car trunk. This time, however, Tori was being driven home (when Heather took out the scarf in order to prepare for the next gag, Tori disclosed her address as well as where she kept the key to her house).

While she was happy to go home, Tori was not happy about her current situation. To replace the scarf between the teeth, Alexa took off Tori’s socks and shoved them in her mouth, placing several strips over her mouth to keep it in. Besides this, Alexa wrapped an extra layer or two around each wrapping of tape to make sure Tori wouldn’t escape and the sleep mask went over Tori’s eyes.

A few minutes later, the car parked. Heather opened the trunk and picked her captive up. Luckily for her, no one was around to see Heather carry Tori bridal-style into her house (it was also lucky for Heather that no one else was home at the time. Explaining why she was carrying a thoroughly bound Tori in her arms would’ve been quite difficult.) Heather placed Tori onto the living room couch, peeled the tape off Tori’s lips and pulled the two socks out of Tori’s mouth.

“So, how did those socks taste, sweetie?” Heather asked with a giggle.
“Quite pleasant”, Tori sarcastically replied. “Are you gonna untie me now?”
“Sadly for you, no. Alexa gave me strict instructions to leave you like this and let you escape for yourself. Also, I wanted to know if you wanted a new gag.”
“You can’t just leave me ungagged?”
“No can do.”
“Ugh. But yes, I’d like a different gag.”
“Ok. Be back in a flash” Heather said as she sprang up and went into the kitchen. She came back a moment later holding a red apple and a dish towel.

“This should be a delicious way to silence you. Now, open wide!” Heather said as she slowly worked the apple into Tori’s mouth. Once it was in, she tied the towel over Tori’s mouth, keeping the apple inside.

“Now, to test this out.”

Heather scrapped Tori’s feet with her fingernails. Tori squealed with laughter, but her laughter was considerably muffled.

“Perfect! Now, another thing.” Suddenly, light flooded Tori’s eyes as the sleep mask was removed. “Alexa wants her sleep mask back, which means that you’re gonna need a new blindfold. So...”

Heather removed the scarf from around her neck and wrapped it around Tori’s eyes.

“Can you see anything?” Tori shook her head. “Good. Ok...this may seem completely wrong of me to ask, but...can you give the scarf back on Monday? Pleeeease?” Tori nodded her head. “Really? Even after all I did to you? Oh, Tori! You’re the best captive ever!!!” Heather shouted as she kissed the top of Tori’s head. “Just for that, I’m gonna help you out a bit.”

Tori felt Heather get up and heard her walk around and open several drawers. When she found what she was looking for, she returned and placed something at the ground of Tori’s feet.

“That’s a pair of scissors. This way, you can escape way easier than just wiggling around. Well, I have to go now before Alexa wonders where I am. I’ll see you on Monday!” Heather stated before exiting out the door, closing it on her way out.

As soon as Tori heard the door close, she immediately started her escape. She crawled towards the scissors, grabbed them and began the slow task of cutting her wrists free, often biting down on the apple in her mouth for concentration. Soon enough, her wrists and then her elbows were free, making it easy to free her ankles and knees.

Soon she was free. She pulled the scarf off her eyes (which she only left on because of how warm and soft it was, as well as the smell of chocolate and roses that it provided). Finally, she pulled the dish towel down off her mouth so that it hung around her neck and slowly worked the apple out of her mouth.

”oww” Tori thought. My teeth. I guess I was biting down on that apple harder than I thought. Wait a minute...Heather said, ‘ I swear, I won’t harm a single hair on your head. And if I do...maybe I’ll let you tie me up.’ Hmm...maybe I can get my revenge after all...”

End of Part 5
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

:)
SNAFU
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Nice continuation to this story. I can’t wait to read what revenge Tori is planning on, what I’m hoping, is both Heather and Alexa. Also, I very much like the way that Tori was gagged here. It may be something I have to try myself when I have the time.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

On Monday, Tori searched for either Alexa or Heather. She found Heather alone at her locker at the end of the day.

"Hi Heather" Tori said. "I wanted to give this back to you" she said as she pulled the scarf out of her backpack.
"OMG, you actually brought it back? Yay! Thank you so much!" Heather shouted as she pulled Tori in for a big hug. "You are the best captive ever!"
"Thanks. So, where's Alexa?"
"Oh, well since the game's tomorrow, she's with the team for a practice that's supposed to go all night."
"So, she won't be around today?"
"Nope. Why?
"Well, it's about the agreement we made."
"What agreement?”
"Well, remember how you said that if you hurt me at all, I could tie you up?"
"Sure, but I made sure to never harm you."
"Wrong. When I was trying to escape on Saturday, the apple that YOU stuffed in my mouth injured my mouth when I bit down on it."
"*gasp* You're kidding!"
"Nope. See for yourself." Tori showed Heather pictures on her phone of Tori holding an ice pack to her jaw.
"Oh no. So...now what?"
"Well, I want to come over tonight so that I can tie you up."
"*sigh* Ok. You can come over. My parents are out of town for the week, so that won't be a problem. Do you need my address?"
"Yea, due to the whole 'put me in the trunk and blindfolded me during the travel' thing. "

Heather gave Tori her address , told her to come over at 5 and went home to prepare.

"Time for phase one of my revenge plot: 'getting info.'" Tori thought to herself as she watched Heather walk away.

At exactly 5:00, Heather 's doorbell rang. She opened the door and let Tori inside.

"So, is my little captive ready to become my little captor?" Heather asked, slightly nervous.
"Yep. So, where's the material?"
"In my room. Let's go!" Heather led Tori by the hand to her room. As she entered, her eyes gazed upon the pile of tape, scarves and bandanas that was placed in the middle of the room. Heather layed down on her stomach and placed her hands behind her back.
"Do your worst." Heather told Tori.
Tori thought for a moment. "No. Get on the bed and place your wrists on the bed posts."

Heather got up and did as she was told. Once Heather was set up, Tori grabbed two scarves from the pile (both black wool) and tied each wrist to the post.

As Tori wrapped Heather 's ankles with duct tape, Heather asked, "Hey Tori, what are you gonna do to me once you're all done?"
"Do what you did to me last time," Tori answered as she threw off her hat and tied the sleep mask over Heather’s eyes. “Cuddle you, boop your nose, use you as a napping buddy.”
“Oh. Well, good.” Heather said, sounding quite relieved.

When Tori was done, she made sure that everything was secure. When she found that it was, she took off Heather’s shoes and slowly slid off her white socks.

“What are you doing?” Heather asked, nervousness in her voice returning.
“Change of plans, sweetie. We’ll be playing a little game that I like to call ‘Interrogation’...”

End of Part 6

Tori’s outfit:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/96/84/1496 ... utfits.jpg
Heather:
http://fashiongum.com/wp-content/upload ... -You-2.jpg
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice Chapter!!! Can't wait to see what happens next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting new chapter. It will be interesting to see what Heather will have to endure, and maybe have Alexa show up as a surprise in some way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic