The Exterminator's Fate (The Ant Bully Fanfic) (M Multiple Ants/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Exterminator's Fate (The Ant Bully Fanfic) (M Multiple Ants/M)

Post by Terry »

The Exterminator’s Fate (The Ant Bully Fanfic)

What actually happened to Stan Beals at the end of The Ant Bully? Here is a theory I thought of and yes, it involves tie-ups. May contain minor spoilers for those who have not seen the movie. This is just a short story as I don’t think there is much really to do and just wanted to write a fate for this character what I think should be well deserved.

For clarification also. Stan will be the only human character in this.
-------------------------------

Being injected with Zoc’s shrinking potion, Stan had now been shrunk to a smaller and deformed size.

He tried to get away from a swarm of angry wasps he had tried to exterminate previously. Now too small to get in his van, he tried to use a child size tricycle to get away but the wasps were fast and were able to periodically attack him. They continued to chase him around the T Junction on the road he turned around on.

It wouldn’t be long till he shrunk again. This time being bug size, he was no longer able to control the tricycle. Turning around he saw the swarm of wasps and screamed when he realised they were bigger than him almost.

“AAAAAAAH,” he cried now running as fast as he could in his new size.

“Let’s get him, boys, we almost have him,” the wasp leader says.

“Leave me alone, get a way from me,” Stan cried still running now almost out of breath.

“Gotcha,” the wasp leader said grabbing Stan picking him up.

“No, let me down, you stupid bug,” Stan said.

“No way Cloud Breather, you’re coming with us,” the wasp said.

Stan tried to struggle free but the wasp leader gripped him hard.

“Keep still, do you really think we want to do this? You’re going to get punished for how you tried to destroy our colonies. This is just a temporary restraint. Wait till you see what the ants have in store for you,” he added as the wasps flew over the colony and Stan was dropped right down the hole of the anthill as the wasps then flew away leaving Stan to fall down to the bottom.

The wasps and ants had previously been enemies but were now allied due to Stan’s attempts to exterminate them all.

The fall seemed to last an eternity but when he finally lands on the floor inside, the impact is fairly soft. He gets up slightly dazed and is startled when he is approached by a group of angry ants.

One of the ants was carrying a staff and appeared to be the most angry. This was Zoc, an ant who greatly dislikes humans.

“Get away from me, you filthy beasts,” Stan cried as he tried to run away in the opposite direction but was grabbed by two ants before he could do so.

“We won’t ever let you get away from us Cloud Breather. Ever!” Zoc said angrily. The hateful look on his face scared Stan. This wasn’t the first time Zoc had given such a hateful look to a human.

The last one at least ended up earning Zoc’s respect. There would be none whatsoever for this human who the ants referred to as “Cloud Breather” due to the cigars he smokes.

The ants carrying him was now dragging him to the council chamber followed by the other ants who were with them.

“C-Cloud Breather? What is that?” Stan asked.

“You!,” Zoc replied. “We’re taking you to the head of council where you will be judged for crimes against the insect world.”

“But I was just doing my job,” Stan tried to plead but was no use.

“Save it human, nothing will save you from your impending fate,” Zoc replied.

Stan looked around to see the faces of angry ants staring at him as he was being taken down the corridors to the council room.

Stan was thrown onto the floor in front of the head of council.

Immediately he tried to run away but was pushed back.

“Don’t even think about it,” Zoc growled. He pointed his staff at Stan what convinced him to stay put.

Thousands of ants surrounded the room and wanted to see justice done. They all started shouting what should be done but quietened down when the council leader approached.

“So this is the famous Cloud Breather, is it not?” the head of council said looking down on Stan who was now getting scared as well as confused at the same time.

“Yes my lord, we have brought this human here so you can pass judgement,” Zoc replied.

“I see, right!” the head of council just said as he gave Stan a piercing look what scared him even more. After a short while, the head of council finally spoke.

“Stan Beals, also known as the Cloud Breather, you are guilty of causing destruction and misery for much of the insect population, particularly our ant colonies what have been pretty much decimated due to your; what was that word you use; oh yes, extermination. In other words, plain old murder or attempted murder. There is only one possible punishment for your sort,” the council leader said as Zoc began to smile. The other ants were excited too.

“Throw him in the pit and make sure he never escapes,” the council leader finally said as the room erupted with cheers. Their nemesis was finally getting what was coming to him.

Stan was horrified. He was then taken away by the chief soldier ants who had a pit ready especially made for someone like Stan and had all the materials ready also.

Stan was dragged down several corridors by two ants followed by Zoc and a few other ants who would be responsible for ensuring Stan will shortly be unmoving.

Taken a distance away from the main colony, Stan was thrown down into a deep pit. Zoc and the other ants climbed down and used some tree branches to wrap around Stan’s body. Stan was now ant size so tree branches would be an efficient use of material to keep him from moving. The ants never stopped until the branches covered almost Stan’s entire body and keeping him pinned to the floor of the pit. More branches were used to wrap around his mouth to shut him up for good.

“There, that should hold you. You will never see the human world again. Your extermination days are over, Cloud Breather. The other bugs around here will be keeping an eye on you to make sure you stay bound to the pit,” Zoc said as he and the other ants climbed out the pit leaving Stan to his fate.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I am normally not one for non-human fiction of this genre, but I must say, reading this was truly quite delightful!

You have a special knack for this stuff [mention]Terry[/mention]
Very glad I decided to read this short piece. Stan's fate was quite imaginative and rewarding.
And I particularly enjoyed the "Cloud Breather" nickname thrust upon him by his insectoid captors :lol:

Fantastic work, buddy!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Thanks. Yeah that is actually what they refer to him as in the movie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic