Kari the snoop. MF/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kari the snoop. MF/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

Hey it’s me :) , another story of my personal tie up adventures. Let me know if you have any requests, like new ideas for a story. Or suggestions on how to make my stories better.

I breathed in the salty sea air, and with a smile I exhale. I am Kari, 13 years old with brown shoulder length hair and green eyes. I held my hands behind my back as I walked down the beach on a Saturday morning. Dressed in a white T-shirt and grey cargo shorts, I walked down along the shore line with the waves repeatedly washing over my bare feet.
There was no one in sight, being a small little beach hidden away by trees. And the ends of the beach runs into a rock wall. It was perfect, the salty air, warm sun with the feeling of sand under my feet made it all relaxing.

I got to the end of the beach, and I decided to explore. The rock wall wasn’t really big, and I saw that I could probably go around it through the trees, seeing that the wall slopped down into the trees. Being carful to not step on something sharp, I walked into the trees and made my way around.
It was about a 20 minute walk, but when I got to the ocean on the other side of that wall, I was surprised to find a old looking boat at a wooden boat dock. The boat was pretty big, looked like it had multiple floors in it, however it looked abandoned by how it looks.

I slowly went to the wooden docks, carefully making my way over to the boat. There was a small rope ladder hanging off the side of the boat to the dock, and i decided to climb on it. So I got onto the deck and looked around. The deck had crates and other wooden things scattered about.

“Hey what you doing here?” I turned to see a middle aged woman standing at a doorway leading into the cabin. “I-umm I was just looking around” I said, but then I saw something threw a crack in one of the wooden crates...gold.
I looked at it for a moment before looking around the deck at the other crates then back at the woman. She had long black hair and green eyes, wearing a white polo shirt and khaki pants with brown sandals. “Think you seen enough” the woman said coming up to me and taking me by the right arm.

“Let go of me!” I yelled and fight to get free. The door opened again, and a man came out “what is going on?” He looked the same aged as the woman, wearing a blue polo shirt and blue jeans with tennis shoes, has brown short hair and blue eyes.
“Looks like we got a snoop” the woman said still having a strong grip on my arm. The man walked over and asked me “what did you see?” “Nothing” I said “I didn’t see anything.”

“She’s lying” the woman said, then the man said “get her below deck.” The man took my left arm and together they led into the cabin. We went though some hallways and down some stairs before they took me into a room with a small window, a armless wooden chair sat by a wooden desk on the far side.

The woman pulled the chair into the middle of the room, and the man forced me to sit down in it. The man pulled my hands behind my back and around the chair and began tying them while the woman came in front of me. I watched her without a word as she take a roll of black duct tape, she gagged me with four pieces of tape.
The man finished tying my hands up, and started wrapping white rope around me and the back of the chair. Meanwhile the woman started tying my ankles together, then my thighs to the seat of the chair.
The man says “come on, we got some decisions to make.” And both him and the woman walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.

I didn’t do much for a while, I knew it would be useless to struggle, tied up like this. The ropes were tight, and when I slightly pulled to try to adjust myself it hurt a little. I was thankful that the room was air conditioned, so it wasn’t hot. Actually it was almost too cold.
I started to feel around for the knot on the rope binding my hands, but couldn’t find it, must be out of my reach. Then I start to pull and tug, hoping to find some slack. I start to really struggle, pulling and tugging as hard as I can, ignoring the ropes digging into my skin.

One point I found the ropes binding my ankles started to grow a little slack, so I started to focus on my feet to try and get them free. Slowly, but surely I managed to loosen the rope enough to slip my feet out. But just as I slipped out, the door opened and the woman walked in. She noticed my feet were no longer tied and looked at me “trying to escape are you?”
She brings over a bucket and sat it on the floor upside down and sat on it infront of me. She lifts my feet onto her lap and started tying them up again while she says “we decided to keep you until we get to the next dock tomorrow. That is a town were you can find a way home.”
“Mmmph” I moan as she tighten the ropes around my ankles. “By that point, our operation will be completed and no trace of our cargo. As if you’re going to say anything anyways, right?” To that I shake my head “mmm mmmph.”

“That’s right” the woman says, then stroked the bottom of my left foot with her finger, I flinched sharply because it tickled. The woman says “until then, behave and nothing will happen to you.” I nod my head, and the woman left the room closing the door.

I looked out the small window, and sighed. This is going to be a long trip,
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Cure story. At first you wrote it would be about "one of my personal tie up adventures", so I was a little confused. Will there be a second part or will the ending remain open?
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Nice story hope there is a 2nd part to this
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Cute and thrilling, like all your stories. You're a talented writer.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Once again an excellent story [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention]

Although I'd love t hear of your 24 hours tied up (particularly with your bare feet tickled) I know you always quit leaving us wanting more :D
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Good story! Of course the real downside to this that being tied up by the beach means you can’t explore the tide pools for cool critters!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Once again an excellent story @Druid_Princess

Although I'd love t hear of your 24 hours tied up (particularly with your bare feet tickled) I know you always quit leaving us wanting more :D
I’ve started to notice the only thing wrong with my stories is that they’re open ending stories. Perhaps I shouldn’t do this anymore lol.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Lol Druid_Princess your storys are awesome!! Even with the open endings
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Open endings are completely fine! Sometimes it is better to let the reader's imagination fill the gaps. So keep using them.

Only, you should maybe make it more clear whether you are using a cliffhanger or not. You could, for example, add "the end" to your story (although that is kinda ugly IMO), call your story a one-shot in the little introduction, or add some open-ending line at the end: "and this was the last anyone had ever heard of Kari."
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Open endings are completely fine! Sometimes it is better to let the reader's imagination fill the gaps. So keep using them.

Only, you should maybe make it more clear whether you are using a cliffhanger or not. You could, for example, add "the end" to your story (although that is kinda ugly IMO), call your story a one-shot in the little introduction, or add some open-ending line at the end: "and this was the last anyone had ever heard of Kari."
That’s a good idea, I will remember to do something like that from now on. Thanks for the advice! :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, keep them coming, open ended or not. Leaves something to the imagination ❤️
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Thats a fun little story! Can completely understand it being left open ended, would also be fun to see a part 2. Maybe the snoop tries to escape and warn the port so she's tied back up and they decide not to let her go
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Druid_Princess wrote: 2 years ago

I’ve started to notice the only thing wrong with my stories is that they’re open ending stories. Perhaps I shouldn’t do this anymore lol.
There’s nothing wrong with an open ending. Your open ended stories are better than a lot of stories with a clear end point or several chapters. It’s hood to end on a good point tan drag it out to a full or unbelievable ending. Plus it always means I’m in 6 months you feel inspired again part 2 is always possible.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Druid_Princess wrote: 2 years ago

Will you ever make an ongoing story?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

It looks like [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] may have gone quiet, if not gone.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago It looks like @Druid_Princess may have gone quiet, if not gone.
Why do you say that? She was online two days ago.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

TheExiled wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago It looks like @Druid_Princess may have gone quiet, if not gone.
When did she last post anything?
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
TheExiled wrote: 2 years ago
When did she last post anything?
That doesn’t mean she’s gone.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Gone quiet
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

Nice story, I like it a lot. Also I like how you your open ending, letting the reader to use it imagination. But I would love a second part of this story, becuase it seems that Kari could escape if she tried or she will just obey and hope for the best, I would love to know what will happen but do what you like.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic