Sleepover (f+/f+) VOTE story (VOTING CLOSED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Sleepover (f+/f+) VOTE story (VOTING CLOSED)

Post by RopeBunny »

Another Rope Bunny vote story. Because I have the time, and I enjoy them (until they burn me out :lol:)

I enjoy them for as long as I can keep it going anyway ;)

Same format. Post a reply to vote, the options are always clearly listed at each chapters end. I'll give it 12 hours minimum, up to several days if needs be.

Enjoy....
Last edited by RopeBunny 2 years ago, edited 26 times in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"So," Tasha, turning to look across at her bestie Ellie, though continuing to walk, "tell me the plan again?"
"Sure." Nodding, Ellie grins. It is a good plan. "Basically. Kayley's coming over this Friday."
"For a sleepover."
"For a sleepover." Agreeing. "And she's agreed to tie us both up."

Tasha grins too, nudges Ellie. "Now tell me the complicated version."
"No."
"Please." Another nudge. "I just...."
"Just want to have a good daydream." Ellie fills in. "Well." Tasha shrugs. Blushes. "Don't you?"
"Um." Ellie blushes too, making both girls giggle, making several of the other groups- the girls are just one of many groupings walking home from school -turn. This of course makes both girls blush more. Which makes them giggle more.

It's a vicious spiral.

"Right." Ellie takes a breath, regaining control. The girls have passed into the small woodland which runs parallel to a four lane main road. They now have some privacy to talk. "The complicated version then."

"We both like playing tie ups."
"We do." Tasha nods. "And," smiling, remembering, "we take turns."
"Yes." Ellie nods back. "Because it's important to share."
"Right."
"But." Ellie does a thinking pose, scratching her chin. "Just how, if it's only ever us two playing...."
"Except for that one time."
"....Except for that one time." Ellie frowns, Tasha giggles. Both girls remembering: Ellie's next door neighbour. A younger girl, a wannabe goth obsessed with Tasha who'd wanted to play. Why have they never asked her back?

"Anyway." Ellie, shaking her head to clear it. "How, if it's always just the two of us, will we ever both be tied up at the same time?"
"We ask the new girl to come over and play."
"We," pointing at Tasha, "ask the new girl to come over and play."

"And she knows why we've invited her for a sleepover?"
"Yes." Ellie waves the perceived worry away. "I talked to her."
"You just, asked her to come over and tie us up?"
"No, silly." Ellie giggles. "But. Yeah. Kinda."
"Do we get to tie her up too?"
"I guess." Shrugging. Smiling. "I'm sure Kayley will respect the need to take turns."

The two friends are fifteen.

Tasha. A size sixteen, tends to cultivate an angry goth look. She's aided in this by naturally black hair, which grows straight and shoulder length, that she somehow gets away with shaving on one side, then brushing and styling so it cascades down over the buzzed area. In contrast Ellie's a slimmer size ten. And blonde, her own hair is naturally curly and falls halfway down her back. Both girls are a C cup, which gives Ellie's breasts the illusion of appearing larger on her smaller frame. Both girls like to swim at least twice a week, making Tasha a toned sixteen, curvy rather then plump.

"I heard," Ellie, whispering in Maths class the next day, actual Friday, "that in her old school she was a bully."
"So?" Tasha, looking confused. "That means, what, that we shouldn't trust her?"
"I'm not saying that." Shaking her head, though the idea of being tied up, whilst her friend is tied too, both of them helpless and alone with a relative stranger, is giving Ellie plenty of butterflies. What might Kayley do to them once she's tied them? "I'm just saying what I heard."
"Yes. But." Ducking her head, the conversation stopped abruptly as the teacher turns from the board, sweeping the class with his gaze.

"Should we call it off then?" Asked later, over lunch eaten out on the school field. "Having second thoughts?"
"Fuck no." Ellie giggles. She welcomes the butterflies. Welcomes the risk, the plunge into the unknown of being at Kayley's mercy. As, in truth, does Tasha. The girls, having discussed this previously, are still unsure whether they should set rules.

Would Kayley even follow them, if they did?

They find her waiting at the school gates, fag in hand, apparently uncaring of the repercussions should she be caught by a teacher. A year younger at fourteen Kayley is a slimmer yet equally toned size eight, with larger D cup breasts. Where Tasha is pale skinned, because goth, Kayley's skin is tanned the deep golden brown of a girl who spends all summer lounging on foreign beaches. Blonde like Ellie, but worn shorter in a relatively straight but choppy style that tickles her neck in places but never touches her shoulders.

All three girls are dressed in school uniform, because Four Lanes Comprehensive is, despite Tasha's hair, quite strict on such things. Pale blue shirts, short sleeved and fitted to hug a girls figure, are tucked into black above the knee skirts that seal by way of a side zip and buckled belt at the top. Black socks cover lower legs almost to the knee, complimented by black ankle boots that lace up. Think army boots. No heels. The school tie is red, shot through with two thick diagonal black stripes, and two thin green ones.

"Smoke?" Kayley offers, holding her fag out to each girl in turn. "Suit yourselves." A shrug as both refuse by way of a head shake. Ellie, whose house it is they'll be using, because her parents like to elope any chance they get, swallows her nerves. Coughs. Gestures vaguely towards her house. "Shall we then?"
"Sure." Kayley nods. "Let's go have ourselves some fun," she winks, "huh girls."

Which makes Tasha and Ellie blush, which makes all three girls laugh.

What happens now?
A- Kayley needs to go home first. She agrees to meet the girls at Ellie's.
B- Kayley's ready, having bought clothes and stuff in with her. The three girls walk back to Ellie's.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

A
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

A
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

The way those two are talking to each reminds me on the girls back in my school time, so annyoing :lol: Alone for that they deserve to get tied :lol:

I would vote A too.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ll say A too. Looking forwards to seeing where this is going.
Last edited by WillHBonney 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A. Unanimous. Thanks for the votes, good to know you're here with me :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The girls make it halfway to Ellie's, mostly in silence save the occasional giggle- nothing more then a release of pent up nerves -from Tasha and Ellie. For her part Kayley mostly smiles. Smokes. Keeping what thoughts she has about the whole event to herself.

She's here though. So. Clearly she's into it.

Ahead are the woods, at the far end of which is Ellie's house. It's now that Kayley speaks, pulling the other two up short as all three are about to cross a mostly quiet road.

"Need to go home."
"Oh." Tasha. Feeling her heart drop as the sudden thought: it's all off, no tie up fest. Crosses her mind. Ellie's too. "Is it an emergency or something?" The blonde girl asks. Kayley laughs, though not harshly, seeing the other two's dejected expressions. Shakes her head. "No. I just." Miming shooting herself in the head. "Forgot clothes and shit."
"Shit?"
"I've got some rope and stuff," winking, giggling as Tasha blushes, "back home."
"So you'll...?"
"Go home." Kayley nods. Picks at her skirt. "Change. Get my stuff." Dropping her voice. "Maybe steal a can or two off my Dad. Then I'll be over."

"Is she really going to bring beer?"
"Fuck knows." Ellie shrugs, both girls watching Kayley wander off at right angles to the woodland. She shakes her head. "We don't have to drink it if she does anyway."
"No." Agreeing, though Tasha thinks maybe she might, just a small sip, if there is some.

"Anyway." Breaking the moment, Ellie gives her friend a nudge. "Come on."

"How do you think she'll tie us up?"
"Um." The girls are walking slowly, enjoying the dappled sunlight falling through the trees. Equally enjoying the feeling of building anticipation, each step closer to home, each minute that passes, is now, for real, bringing the tying up that much closer. Ellie thinks. Shrugs. "Not a clue."
"No." Tasha giggles. "Might be she'll give us a choice?"
"Maybe." Nodding. "And if she does, what then?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean." Stopping in a patch of sunlight, arms spread, feeling the warmth. "Should we have a plan?"
"Oh. Um?" Tasha, trying to think of all the various ties her friend has placed her in, smiles. "There's just so much choice though."
"Isn't there." Excited. Both girls giggle. Move on.

Out of the woods, a pathway leads along the back fence of some houses, beyond which is an alley. And, down the alley, a road to cross. And, on the other side, Ellie's front door.

What happens now?
A- In Ellie's house, both girls try to come up with rules before Kayley appears. They change into leggings/joggers and a tee each.
B- Same as A, but Kayley appears at the front door whilst both girls are still in uniform.
C- Tasha's little stalker is waiting at Ellie's front door. She's forgotten her own house key. Plus she knows it's a Friday with no parents for Ellie, and she knows what that means. She (probably) wants in on the fun.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

A
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I'm going for A.
Last edited by WillHBonney 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Also A
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Oh C for sure!
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

B
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C :)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] Is C supposed to be little sister or little stalker?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

going for "A"
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A wins. Posting soon.

[mention]WillHBonney[/mention] C was stalker, not sister. A reference to the goth wannabe from 001, obsessed with older goth girl Tasha. The vote didn't go her way, but she (as an option) will likely surface again.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"So how long do you think she'll be?" Tasha asks from behind, as Ellie unlocks her parents front door. "Who knows?" Shrugging. "How long does it take to steal beer?"
"Do you think we've got time for a tie up?"

"Really?" Inside now, turning to lock and bolt the door behind Tasha, tutting and shaking her head. But smiling too. "Can't you wait?"
"Well." Giggling. "I'm just excited is all."
"Me too." Ellie's smile grows, she nods. "But let's wait huh. Be more fun if we're ready. And," wagging a finger at Tasha, "not tied up, when Kayley gets here."
"I guess." Trying to look upset. Failing. "Come on then," grabbing Ellie's hand, giggling some more, dragging her off into the house, "let's go get changed."
"Sure sure." Letting herself be dragged, starting to giggle too.

Upstairs. Ellie's parents house is of modest size. A three bed semi detached with the third, smaller, bedroom being used as storage. The blonde girls bedroom isn't all pink, but it is the dominant colour. Her bed, a double- better for tie ups wink wink -is dark wood, complimented by dark wooden furniture. A bookcase against one wall is full of cuddly toys, fish lower down, rabbits up higher. Not a book in sight.

By now, having been friends for years, Tasha no longer makes a joke out of her distaste for so much pink. Her own bedroom is a study in darker colours, with curtains almost permanently drawn. Provided her parents don't see anyway. These days, entering the bedroom, the girls share a smirk, words left unsaid.

Tasha upends her bag on the bed, whilst Ellie showers. Underneath her school books and now empty lunch box is a small bag full of clothes, enough to see her through. She sorts these out, picking what to wear now, folding the rest back into the top of her bag. Then, with Ellie done and towelling off, Tasha goes to shower too.

Another facet of a long friendship is both girls being okay with the others nakedness. They've been trying clothes on together since before puberty hit, and, since discovering the fun of a good tie up, quite often strip naked to be tied up. An act which mostly ends in giggling and is never uncomfortable.

Being naked adds that extra thrill they've found. It makes the helplessness of the ropes, or whatever's been used, that much better.

So it's no surprise that both girls get changed together, talking as they do.

"Should we make up some rules then," Ellie wonders aloud, "do you think?"
"I guess?" A shrug. "Never really needed to before though."
"Because it was just us."
"True." Nodding. "Didn't have rules with Beth either."
"No." Ellie giggles. "How is your stalker anyway?"
"Fuck off." Tossing a bra at Ellie, but giggling. Then. "Hey. Give it back."
"No." Ellie stuffs Tasha's bra under the bed. "Since you threw it away you clearly don't want to wear one."
"Fine." Sticking her tongue out, pulling on a top.

"Rules then?"
"Oh. Right." Ellie thinks. "How about. Um." Snapping her fingers. "Once she's tied us up we get to tie her?"
"Sounds good." Nodding, grinning. "Both of us tie her?"
"Or one of us. She gets tied with one of us by the other."
"That works too." A shrug. "Who gets tied with Kayley though?"
"Whoever." Shrugging too. "Does it matter?"
"Nope." Giggling. "We'll all get a turn eventually."
"Yes." Ellie giggles too. Nods. "Definitely."

"Anything else?"
"Like?"
"Should we let her strip us?"
"Um." Tasha plucks at her top, her breasts quite obvious under the black fabric. She looks up to find Ellie watching, grinning. "Go away." Playfully making to swat the blonde, who dances back. "Maybe topless only?"
"Sure." Ellie nods, feeling butterflies at the thought, which increase when she follows the process to. "Does that mean we get to take Kayley's top off too?"
"Oh." The butterflies spread to Tasha as she takes this new information in. She nods. "Yes. Fair's fair."
"I thought so."

"Should we write all this down, do you think?"
"Sure." Ellie finds paper, a black sharpie. "Here." Holding them out. "Your writing's neater."
"Okay." Tasha sits, they both sit, downstairs at the kitchen table, writing out the list. Laughing as they add things, both girls aware, though not saying, that Kayley might not even follow these rules.

Tasha's black tee, underneath which she's braless, is one her Dad bought back from an Iron Maiden concert three years ago. On the back is a list of tour dates in white scrolling down, whilst the front shows a white ghost like wraith figure rising from grassy earth, hands reaching out. The tee, being old now, is somewhat tight, which explains why Tasha's breasts are so visible. The tee clings to them. She's paired this with tartan pattern leggings, mostly red but with hints of several other colours.

Ellie has opted for drawstring trousers, grey with black stripes down each side. The trousers are a tight fit from waist to knee, then baggy below. She's paired this with a dark red tee, the word 'Legendary' in white splashed across her chest. The tee isn't too small, but hugs her chest, her own breasts covered by a white lace push up bra, all the same.

The two girls are in the lounge, cans of diet Pepsi in hand, relaxing and watching some show about cooking, when the doorbell rings.

Who is at the door?
A- Beth, who you will recall is the younger wannabe goth obsessed with Tasha. She, somehow (? I'll figure it out if this choice wins) gets Tasha next door, Beth lives next door to Ellie, and ties her up to the bed.
B- Kayley, wearing jeans and a vest top.
C- Kayley, wearing gym shorts, a bikini top, and a hoodie.
(B and C will both be short chapters, leading to some tie up choices.)
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

A
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Could be fun with an uninvited guest :lol:

A
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficult :) I go for B this time :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A wins.

Three votes. I could leave it longer. But, I've got time free to write now, so I'll close it and call it. And get to writing.

Besides, one vote would be enough to move this forward, and even with none I could always, after several days, simply pick my own winner ;) if I wanted to :lol:
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

...of course you could and it would be cool!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

004a.

"I'll go." Ellie shouts, already up and halfway across the room before Tasha's even manged to stand up. "Fine." The black haired goth calls after her. "Just because you let her in doesn't mean you're getting tied first though."
"Yes it does." Ellie shouts back, at the door now. Flicking back the bolt, turning the lock, she opens it, smiling. And.

"Oh?" Puzzled. There's a young girl stood on the garden path, and no sign of Kayley.

"Can I," looking around, but there's no sign of anyone else, just this girl, "help you?"
"Have you seen my dog?"
"You're dog?" She isn't even holding a lead. She's young, maybe thirteen, maybe eleven, and of average size. Possibly a size twelve. A grey Harry Potter tee- Gryffindor -is stretched over B cups, which might still be blossoming into something bigger. Below, faded and ripped blue jeans are paired with dirty white Sketchers trainers. Her hair is orange, and straight, pulled back into a tail.

Ellie's never seen her before.

"You're dog?" Ellie repeats, the girl nods. "I've been inside, you see." Ellie points behind, at her house. "I'm afraid I haven't seen any dogs."
"His name's Duggee."
"I see. Still though I...."
"From the show."
"Right." Show? "I've been inside though so...." Ellie shrugs, puts on an apologetic face. "I haven't seen him."
"It's on Netflix."
"You're dog's on Netflix?"
"No." The girl laughs, shakes her head. "The show. Hey Duggee. It's on the telly."
"Right."

Ellie and the girl have a stare off, for prehaps two minutes neither speaks. Finally. "Woof." Says the girl, smiling. "Go on." Ellie, tutting, pointing behind the girl. "Go and bother someone else."

"You'll never believe how weird th...." Returning to the lounge, voice and forward motion drying up as she finds the room empty. "Oh?" Ellie looks around. The flatscreen is still on, two cans are still on the low table between screen and sofa. "Spooky." Ellie laughs, doing a ghost impression with both hands.

"Tasha?" Called out. Listen. Frown. "Tasha?" Louder.

Still nothing. "What the?" Ellie frowns again, shakes her head. Goes in search of her friend throughout the house.

Doesn't find her. Because....

004b.

"Hello Tasha."
"Huh?" She'd been zoning out. Eyes closed, thinking about nothing in particular. Tasha opens her eyes now, finding. "Beth?" Stood before her, in Ellie's lounge.

Beth is only thirteen, to young prehaps for the blue hair she sports. The joys of home schooling though. The hair, it's a light blue, is long like Ellie's, curling too. Beth's a size eight, skinny, though somewhat ridiculously a pair of E cups sprout from her chest. Her parents are South African, she was born there too, sharing both parents dark skin, but her Dad moved them to the UK for work three years ago. She's wearing faded blue denim short shorts and a white tee with a black A, the anarchy symbol, plastered across the chest. A black hoodie is worn unzipped over the top. Perched on her head is a brown fedora, something Tasha's seen her wearing before.

"Where's your bra?" Smirking.

Tasha shrugs, aware of Beth's gaze. Why is she obsessed with me? "Ellie stole it."
"Oh." Beth smiles, winks. "Can I steal you then?"
"What?"
"Come on." Actually holding out her hand. "Come back to mine and I'll tie you up."
"But." Tasha looks towards the lounge doorway, through the walls towards Ellie. "She's busy." Beth grins. "For the moment anyway. Now come on."
"Busy how?"
"Just a small distraction so I can sneak you away."
"But." Thinking. "What if I'd gone to the door instead?"

"But you didn't." Beth waves her hands in a complex swirling gesture. "Magic."
"Ha." Tasha laughs, shakes her head.

"Come on." Asking again, glancing at the door. "Don't you want to be my captive?"
"Um?" It is tempting, despite, or maybe because, of Beth's obsession. What will the younger girl do with her? "Sure." Tasha grins. Nods. Stands up. "Come on then."
"Sweet." All but dragging Tasha towards the back door.

At least, Tasha thinks, smiling, it'll give Ellie. And Kayley. Something to wonder about.

"Home already Bethany?"
"Mum!" Tasha giggles, the two girls having been waylaid in Beth's kitchen by her Mum, currently cooking what looks like enough dinner to feed twenty grown men. "Hi Mrs..." Tasha thinks, realises she doesn't know. "Um."
"It's fine." Beth's Mum waves it away. Doesn't mention her very obviously tight top and lack of bra. "Are you a friend of Bethanys?"
"Mum!"
"Well. Um." Am I? But Beth's already shoeing her towards the stairs. "There's plenty of dinner if your friend wants to stay." Beth's Mum calls out after them. Beth huffs, which makes Tasha giggle again, as they climb up towards her bedroom.

Which isn't black, but is clearly trying to be gothic all the same.

The curtains, heavy and dark blue, manage to shut out any traces of sunlight. Beth's room has very little furniture, a single bed, a huge wardrobe with drawers on one side and double doors on the other. And a desk complete with posh looking computer and gaming chair. The white walls are covered in heavy metal and gothic art posters, lots of demons and skulls and dragons and wizards.

Instead of flicking the main switch Beth turns on a floor lamp next to her desk, one which has a black cloth thrown over the shade, casting the room in only dim light. Making the place look very moody and full of shadows.

"So." Tasha, feeling nervous, possibly even regretting agreeing now. The only time she's played with Beth before had been with Ellie, and they'd only had time to tie Beth up- a fully clothed simple hogtie -before Ellie's parents had unexpectedly arrived home early. But now here she is, supposedly Beth's captive. "Um." Looking around, even as Beth goes to her wardrobe, opens a drawer and begins pulling out rope. "Oh. Right."
"Time to tie you up." Beth grins. If she's going to run, Tasha realises, then it has to be now.

"Where do you want me?" She asks instead, a half smile on her face.

Beth ties her to the bed. Which, despite being small, still manages to leave Tasha feeling quite stretched out and helpless. Rope is tied from each of the larger, older, girls limbs- wrists first then ankles - and run passed one of the beds corner posts, and down, to be tied off someplace near the floor or under the bed. Before she ties each off though Beth yanks and pulls at the rope, wrapping it, getting leverage, ensuring she removes any trace of slack or movement from both rope and limb. The result is that Tasha winds up laid flat on her back, in an X shape, her whole body pressed flat against the mattress.

"There." Beth stands, grins down at the tied goth girl. "I think that should hold you."
"Fuck." Tasha exclaims, tensing her limbs, seeking the slack she felt certain would be there, finding she can't wriggle any limbs, finding herself in other words pretty helpless. Beth grins some more, seeing confirmation of what she'd hoped: that Tasha is indeed not going anywhere. Not until she, Beth, decides different anyway.

What happens next?
A- Beth goes next door, where she finds a newly arrived Kayley puzzling with Ellie about Tasha's whereabouts. Beth tells them what she's done.
B- Beth teases/plays with Tasha. (Possible nudity, but no touching down below as this isn't the adult section. This option ignores Ellie and Kayley, but they'll be back as options after.)
C- Ellie sneaks into the house, attempting to rescue Tasha.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic