Sleepover (f+/f+) VOTE story (VOTING CLOSED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I’m going to go for B, as despite being outnumbered so far, I reckon there’s a chance of some craziness following on from it!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

C please
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago We’re definitely going with option C.
Yezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... my pretties.
So very good descriped!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

C it is.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yessss!!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Tasha had been dozing. Drifting. Daydreaming with her eyes sometimes closed, sometimes open. Having tested her ropes shortly after Beth left, confirming to herself again that there'll be no escaping her current predicament, she'd relaxed back onto the soft mattress. Content to wait, enjoying the occasional moment of butterfly nervousness as she wonders at just what will happen upon Beth's return.

What Tasha wasn't expecting was for Beth to reappear tied up herself.

"Hey bestie." Ellie, grinning, closing the door, whilst Kayley removes Beth's hoodie, tossing it onto the back of Beth's gaming chair. "Hey you." Tasha can't help but grin back. "See you bought Beth with you."
"I did." Giving Beth's butt a firm pat, making her squrim. "Figured she'd be lonely if I left her at mine."

"Hey Beth."
"Tasha." Beth wanders over, sits down, perching her body sideways on what little part of the bed Tasha's bound body isn't taking up. The angle gives Tasha a good view of Beth's tied arms, plus the added bonus of the young girls rope squeezed breasts. The two tied girls grin at each other, some semi secret look, a shared enjoyment of being bound. And then they're both giggling. "I should've just stayed here huh." Beth decides. Tasha nods. "Yep. Silly girl."

"So, what's the plan?" Kayley, stood with Ellie, nods at the bound pair. "Plan?" Ellie, thinks. "Not sure we had one?"
"Well." Pointing at the bed. "Since they're both tied," pointing next at herself and Ellie, "and we're not. Doesn't that make us in charge?"
"Unless you're planning on tying me too." Ellie giggles, actually kind of hoping. Kayley grins, nods at the rope bundled in a heap on the floor. "Plenty there to tie all four of us up." She thinks, giggles. "Like, at least three times over."

"What's with those two anyway?" Nodding, semi discreet, towards the bed. Ellie looks, shakes her head at the not so subtle glances Beth keeps giving Tasha's pointy nipples and the clearly shaped breasts beneath. She leans in towards Kayley and cups a hand over her mouth, doing an overly loud stage whisper that Tasha and Beth can clearly hear too. "Beth's got a. Thing. For Tasha."
"Is that right?" Kayley's eyebrows go up as she looks from a blushing Tasha to Beth, who does possibly her eighth wriggle of frustration against Kayley's tight ropes.

"Maybe we should give Tasha a turn at Beth then?"
"Really?" Tasha, forgetting to hide the eagerness in her voice, also tries to sit up, her body briefly straining against the ropes, before flopping back down onto the bed. "We'll take that as a yes then." Kayley manages between giggles. Ellie's laughing too, and even Beth is smiling.

"Hold on," Ellie approaches the bed, "have you free in a moment bestie."

The problem is that Ellie didn't shut the door. Well, she did, just not properly.

It swung back open about a half metre.

The giggling alone wasn't enough to make Molly peek, to draw her attention. She's used to Beth's friends. Groups of girls always find something- mostly boys -to giggle at. After all at sixteen Molly, Beth's older sister who still goes to an actual school, still finds plenty of funny things.

One of which she's looking at right now.

Having left her room, and homework, to pee, she'd glanced in the open door out of habit. But the brief flash of what she'd seen had stopped her, made her back pace to see again.

Some girl is tying her sister up whilst two others watch. And, strangest of all, they're all laughing.

Even her sister, being bound pretty tightly in Molly's opinion- and she knows nothing about ropes, but tight isn't hard to spot -is giggling.

"What the hell?" Molly mutters, then clamps a hand over her mouth. But, it's okay, none of the girls seems to of heard, nor yet noticed, her. And she knows one of them. The blonde in the low cut top, bright red bra right out where anyone can see. Which is the point. Molly doesn't go to the same school as Ellie and Tasha, there are two comprehensives in this part of town, which is handy for Kayley, because, when she got expelled from Molly's school- for being a bully -she only had to walk up a different road to reach the other school.

Being older Molly shouldn't of been anywhere on Kayley's radar, but Kayley had been the type to swing her occasional rages at anyone who happened to be close by at the time. Which, once, was Molly. And, now she remembers, Kayley's favourite tactic did used to be using her victims school tie, plus her own if needed, or some of the cable ties she seemed to keep tucked in her bag, to lash and bind them to a door handle or stair rail. She'd once tied a girl in her sports class up inside the girls changing room, securing the poor girl laid on her back to the changing room bench wearing just her bra and thong. She hadn't been found for over an hour.

But. Am I brave, or stupid, enough, to get the jump on her, Molly muses. Should I take this golden opportunity to tie up the girl who loves to tie others?

Of course I should. Silly question. Right?

"The fuck?" Kayley exclaims, feeling cold metal tighten around her wrists. This is followed by. "Who th... mmmmffppf hhfpff mmf ff." As Molly, working as fast as she can, jams her knotted school tie, which she'd still been wearing, into Kayley's mouth, yanking and tying it off behind her head.

After which, even as Kayley twists, trying to spot her attacker, Molly simply pushes her over. The impact knocks the wind, and whatever fight Kayley might've had, from her. Leaving Molly free to use Beth's two remaining pairs of cuffs to first lock her one time bullys ankles together, before joining ankles to wrists in a very effective hogcuff.

"Huh?" Beth, twisting her own hogtied body around, trying to see. "Sis? Mol?"

"Who?" Tasha, looking around too, confused, since, aside from the darker skin and large chest Molly and Beth don't look too alike.

"Ha." Ellie, looking down at the newly trussed and gagged Kayley, not understanding why, but liking it anyway.

"Mffppf mmmmmmmm ffphmmff." Kayley, rolling around on the floor, not at all pleased. Not mad about the tie up, it's being jumped, surprised by a girl wearing her old school colours, that she's unhappy about.

And in the middle of it all, Molly grins.

As Tasha noticed, Molly, like her sister, has dark skin and an impressive pair of E cups. She's a size ten too, but over half a foot shorter then her younger sister, barely topping five foot. This makes her seem much curvier. Molly's hair is black, and curly like a frizz, falling and puffing slightly down around her shoulders. Having finished school she's yet to change, though her white shirt is unbuttoned low enough to show far more cleavage then is decent, plus the sleeves are rolled up. Molly's school favours trousers for the girls, hers are black, and skintight, almost like thicker leggings with a white maze like pattern- the schools logo -high up on the left leg.

"Now you two." Molly announces, trying to ride the momentum that pouncing on Kayley seems to of bought her. She's not even sure why she suddenly wants to see all four tied, only that the idea, when she had it at the doorway, seems really appealing. Returning to her homework, knowing that just across the hall are four helpless girls, strikes her as funny.

She points at Tasha and Ellie, who look at each other, then at Molly, then just shrug, and giggle, each girl laying down with wrists placed behind them. Nice and cooperative.

Molly, an absolute novice with all things rope and knots, only has rope to work with, so does her best. To much amusement from Beth she keeps checking Kayley and Tasha's handiwork, on her sister, for tips on how to wrap and tie Tasha and Ellie's limbs up.

She hogties both girls. Wrists are tied, ankles are tied, then both are joined. No chest ties, but the connecting hogtie ropes are yanked and secured with very little slack, with the two girls limbs almost touching. In contrast Beth's ankles were tied off to her elbows, and yanked super tight, arching the youngest girls body, curving her into a C. No elbow ropes for Tasha and Ellie either. Or Kayley, who Molly leaves hogcuffed and gagged, not adding anything new.

She gags all three of the rope tied girls, using knotted scarves from Beth's wardrobe, making all four helpless, though on a sliding scale since the four have been tied using three different methods.

"I'll be back." Molly tells them, one hand on the door. Then she smiles. Winks. "Maybe."

Molly closes the door, making sure to both feel and hear the click that signifies it won't swing open again.

A simple vote. Four choices. Who escapes first? (With added what will each girl do detail)
A- Ellie. (Will untie Tasha and Kayley, the three heading back to Ellie's to play the original game)
B- Tasha. (Will tease/play with Beth)
C- Kayley. (Will kidnap Molly. Taking her from the house)
D- Beth. (Will leave all three girls tied up, heading downstairs to dinner with her family)
Or.
Should you wish.
E- A chapter of struggling. Nobody escapes. This will lead to a repeat of A to D above, possibly reworded, but still a who escapes vote. Fair warning, I've no clue what I'll write for this choice, but, with enough votes I'll try.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D!
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

B
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll go with option D and have hopes that option C can happen later on.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The more the merrier! I'll go with B.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Ha! Going for E this time.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

C - followed by B. I'd like to see Tasha/Ellie/Beth play together - and, perhaps Kayley (or even Molly) returning at some point...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

E
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmmm, tough choice. Let's go for D, as I'm hungry too.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

This was tied, B plus D and E all at two a piece, when I checked in earlier. So 'next vote wins it' I decided. Otherwise the stalemate could've carried on and on and on and on and o... :lol:

So. D wins this one.

Thanks to all.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Molly doesn't return. Or, maybe she does, or will, but not until at least the next chapter.

Four girls, all hogtied, all with different opinions regarding their state. Luckily, or, maybe not- because maybe by now you had hoped for a flash of nipple or an exposed thong -none of the girls has yet to be stripped, either willingly or by force.

Both Ellie and Tasha are pretty content. Is that odd? Not if you happen to be into helplessness. Being hogtied in someone else's bedroom, placed there by that someone's older sister, who you don't actually know anything about- and one of the things you don't know is: just how long she likes to leave tied up girls tied up for -is Ellie and Tasha's idea of a fun Friday night.

Neither of the two has tried particularly hard to escape, which from a certain angle is silly, since as the two tied in the least severe way they'd surely win any race to freedom.

At the other end of the bound scale is Kayley. Not so much tied as cuffed. The only way she's escaping is with keys.

Kayley's sure she actually saw them, tucked, or thrown, or having bounced, just under the bed. Reachable, but not without effort.

She's making a go of reaching them though, and damn the effort, the sweat and possibility of her clothes riding up or becoming otherwise messy. Kayley wants to be free.

Because, whilst she didn't recognise Molly, one older girl amongst many she's bullied, Kayley knows what school that uniform belongs too.

And she'll be damned if some girl from her old school is getting the jump on her. Not without payback anyway.

And then there's Beth. The only ropetied girl who wants to escape, so therefore the only one of the two that want to, who can. Again, without the aid of keys.

Not that it's easy for her. Over an hour passes before Beth manages to wriggle her wrists free, an act which loosens her elbow and chest ropes too, which also allows her to better reach her leg ropes. She is, pretty sweaty by this point, as are all the girls. But, with a grin she stands up, reaching up to remove her gag as rope tumbles off her body.

She could, at this point, tie any of all of the other girls up tighter. But she doesn't.

She could hide or completely remove the keys to Kayley's cuffs. But she doesn't do that either.

She could take some time to, finally, enjoy Tasha's bound body. But no, she'd rather have some privacy for that adventure.

What Beth does is: collect up a set of fresh clothes, then, with a cheeky wave, head off for a shower, and a change. After which she heads downstairs for some food.

The three still tied girls remain abandoned, and tightly hogtied, on the floor of Beth's bedroom.

What happens next? Choices choices.
A- Because at least one of you wanted it, and it sounds fun: Kayley reaches the keys to her freedom, and kidnaps Molly.
B- Beth returns after dinner, all three girls are still tied up. Beth negotiates that, she'll free all three, but Tasha must remain with her so they can play.
C- Molly, bored of homework, kidnaps Kayley for some more bully/tease the bully fun in her (Molly's) room.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

C
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

C
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll also go for option C.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I`m all alone here but I will pick option A.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

C
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

C for the win. Welcome back Molly ;) :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

It's the questions that are distracting Molly.

Has anyone escaped, and, if so, are they right now clustered outside my door, readying themselves to pounce, like a pack of big cats?

Did Kayley recognise me, or my uniform at least? And does she even care?

Are they actually still tied up and gagged, where I left them, giggling like, well- Molly smiles -like a bunch of schoolgirls?

She's supposed to be doing maths, a subject she actually rates highly, and one of her better predicted grades in the upcoming exams. So far though her page, the complex problem printed at the top, is otherwise blank. She knows the answer, knew it when her teacher handed the sheets out, but Molly can't seem to find or summon the enthusiasm to write anything down.

A random thought: she'd rather show her workings all over Kayleys semi naked body. The thought, and the accompanying image, makes her smirk. Then frown.

Where did that come from?

Someone? Is moving around in her sisters room. Someone walking, and therefore no longer tied. Molly and her sister are at opposite ends of a corridor, separated by stairs and a bathroom, their parents being up in the roof, the whole second floor just one big bedroom and ensuite. She hears her sisters door open, and peeking through a crack in her own, sees Beth walk, smiling, to the bathroom, clothes in hand.

Soon after, bathroom door shut, she hears the shower start up.

Which is when Molly has her sudden, crazy, plan.

Beth takes forever to shower, where forever is twenty minutes or longer. This is enough time for her, Molly, to drag Kayley back to her room.

Provided Kayley's still cuffed and gagged.

The idea, of having the old school bully helpless in her actual room, is amazing. The thought making Molly grin far too wide. Damned if she knows what she'll do after, once she's bought Kayley here. But, surely such small details will all fall into place once she's actually fetched her.

"Can always bring some of that rope and stuff here too." Muttered, as she peers out of the door, making sure the coast is clear.

It is. So. Go.

Drawstring bag in hand, still in her uniform minus tie plus half undone shirt- to help her relax -Molly makes her way down the corridor. She pauses briefly at the bathroom door, smiling as she hears, over the gush of water, her sister singing in time to some pop song played loud on her phone. Nope, Beth isn't going to be a problem here.

"Hey girls." Giving the group a wave as she walks over to Tasha and Ellie, who are positioned quite close together. "Sorry you two," Molly tells the bound friends, grabbing up rope and whatever else is within reach. Is that a rubber ball attached to leather straps? She stuffs everything in her bag, then spares them a shrug. "I'm not here for you, but, I'm sure Beth won't forget about you."

Neither girl seems to mind. There are no protests, no renewed attempt at struggling. So Molly moves on. To Kayley.

"Hello old friend."
"Mmmffph." Strruggling, possibly staring daggers, but by now Molly's having too much fun to worry about silly things like the consequences should Kayley ever escape. Instead she giggles. "No. You're right, I guess we never were friends."
"Fmmmfff mmmhhhff mmmmm."
"Hmm." Pretending to think, trying not to grin. Failing of course. "Tell you what." Bending, the bag slung on her back already, Molly takes hold of Kayley by the lower legs and pulls. "Why don't we discuss this more in my room."

And. Really. Because she is still completely helpless, due to the metal cuffs and the scarf gag, there's nothing Kayley can do to stop herself being dragged from the room, down the corridor, and into Molly's bedroom.

At least it's carpet all the way.

What happens now, in Molly's room?
A- Molly ungags Kayley, and they talk. Somehow Kayley talks her way out of the cuffs, and talks Molly into being hogtied in just her lingerie.
B- Using her computer, searching images for help, Molly hogties Kayley properly.
C- Using her computer, searching images for help, Molly spread eagle ties Kayley to her bed.
D- Kayley convinces Molly that they should go back to her (Kayley's) house to play, because Kayley's house is empty. Molly binds Kayley's wrists and elbows for the walk, but doesn't gag her.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll go with option A with the possibility that option D can happen later.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic