Damsel on the Couch (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Damsel on the Couch (F/F)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Hi, my name's Melody Booth, I’m 5’5, 43 years old and I’m a self-employed therapist operating out of one of the nicer strip malls on the edge of town.

My last appointment of the day - Caroline Martin - turned out to be a rather attractive, plus sized young woman in her mid to late 30’s with a round, friendly face and a not unimpressive mane of long blonde hair. The starched white shirt with open collar and an elegant black waistcoat suggested that she wore a tuxedo to work - which made me think Ms Martin might have been a waitress, croupier, or possibly a British spy,..

“So, what brings you here today?” I asked politely as we each took our seats across the room from one another.

“Well, I suppose it all began when my daughter, April, joined the Girl Scouts,..” Caroline began

“And how old is your daughter?” I asked, removing a pen from the breast pocket of my lavender blouse.

“She’s just turned 14, it was actually her Birthday last week - so she must have been 13 when this story took place”

“Okay, go ahead”

“April really enjoyed the scouts and quickly became obsessed with earning all of the badges - You get them for all kinds of stuff nowadays - astronomy, film-making, women's studies - it’s pretty progressive stuff. Anyway, this particular week the girls were working on their knot tying badge and Amy was struggling with a particularly tricky knot,..”

“So she asked you for help?” I asked

“How did you know?!”

“A lucky guess” I remarked with a knowing grin.

In truth I’d been a regular babysitter in my youth so was no stranger to finding myself being tricked into allowing myself to get tied up by my charges.

“April explained that she needed help learning how to tie a ‘granny’ - which I thought was incredibly rude since I was only 35 - but it transpired that a ‘Granny’ was a type of knot and had little, if anything to do with putting old age pensioners into bondage,..”

I raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

“Don’t worry, my daughter didn’t laugh at that joke either,” Caroline said with a grin “So, like I was saying, to get the badge April needed to demonstrate a practical use for her knots and she thought it might be a fun idea if she tied me up and took a picture so she could show the rest of the troupe as evidence of her work”

“Well, it’s certainly a creative solution,..”

“See! I thought so too!” She beamed proudly

“And so, did you?” I asked, leaning forward in my chair “Let her tie you up I mean?”

“Not at first - naturally I had some reservations, but as everyone knows, 13 year old girls can be annoyingly persistent and eventually, after a great deal of begging, pleading and beeseaching I finally caved in to her demands”

“And,..? What happened?” I said, suddenly feeling a little hot under my (buttoned) collar.

“Well, we had just finished eating dinner and so I told her that if she tidied her room and did the washing up for the rest of the week I’d let her take me ‘hostage’ for the evening - as long as it didn’t interfere with me watching my shows”

“The washing-up for a whole week? - You drive a hard bargain”

“Ha! I suspect I’m a bit of a pushover really, but April was as good as her word and cleared the plates away while I retired to the lounge to watch Jeopardy!”

Caroline paused to take a sip from her water bottle while I tried to compose myself.

“Roughly 30 minutes (with adverts) later, and with her labours complete for the evening, April emerged from her bedroom with a purple dressing gown cord, a white handkerchief and one of her old skipping ropes.

Naturally I asked her why she needed two pieces of rope, but she explained that she wanted to tie both my hands and my feet”

“Well, practise makes perfect I guess,..” I said, quickly jotting down the salient details.

As directed, I put out my hands and she used the ropes to tie my wrists and ankles together - kind of like this” Caroline said, acting it out.

“I see!” I said, unsure how else to respond “And was she any good?”

“I’m sorry?”

“At tying knots”

Caroline nodded “Very much so, in fact, by the time she was finished, I doubt Houdini himself would have got free”

“So, maybe she didn’t really need the help getting her badge after all?” I suggested, tongue buried in my cheek.

“Apparently not” She said laughing “It turned out I’d fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the book”

“Well, it sounds like you raised a smart kid”

“Devious more like it”

“So how did it feel?” I asked, suddenly gripped by the story.

“Being tied up, or being outwitted by your teenage daughter?”

“Either. Both” I stammered

“Well, it was a little humiliating I guess, but also weirdly exciting”

“Exciting?” I asked

She nodded.

“In what way?”

“Promise not to laugh?”

“I’ll do my best”

“Well, all the time that I spent tied up I was daydreaming that I was Jason Statham’s girlfriend in some tawdry thriller and he had to rescue me from some pirates or something”

“Okay, that does sound a little exciting” I conceded.

“Can you tell it’s been five years since I last went on a date?”

There was a pause.

“Erm, you mentioned a handkerchief earlier. What was that for?”

“I’m so glad you asked, because I remember being a bit curious about that myself - after checking my ropes for like, the millionth time, April explained that she wanted to tie the scarf over the lower half of my face so it looked like I’d been gagged”

“‘Gagged?’” I said, feigning incomprehension.

“Yeah, like in the movies where villain ties a piece of cloth over the hero’s mouth to stop them calling out for help”

“I see”

“I suppose it was a bit of a sneaky move, but I had to concede that a gag would make the pictures look a lot more impressive. Besides, I thought it might be fun playing make-believe with my daughter for a bit - it’d been a long time since she’d invited me back to her tree house for a tea party..”

“Sounds like you miss those days?”

“Maybe a little. Although it had to be said she was a really poor host, the food was cold, the table service was slow and the tea was imaginary,..”

This time I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Anyway, returning to the subject at hand, suffice to say it felt faintly surreal to be bound hand and foot whilst sitting on our very own sofa - but I happily posed for a couple of pictures - gurning furiously for the camera like a silent movie heroine.

Eventually April said she had all the pictures she needed and offered to untie me - but here’s where things get a little more interesting,..”

“Oh?” I said, hanging on every word.

“Well, strange as it sounds, I wasn’t quite ready for the game to end just yet,..”

“No?”

“No. In fact, I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but I think I quite enjoyed the feeling of being tied up - even if it was just in a childish game with my daughter,..”

“So, what did you do?” I asked, strangely fascinated.

“I told April that I wanted to see if I could get loose on my own”

“Clever. And how did she react?”

“If I remember correctly, she just shrugged and left me to it - I think there was something she wanted to watch on TV”

“So, did you manage to get free?”

“Lamentably not”

“And how long were you left like that?” I said, pretending to jot something down on my pad.

“Oh, not long, maybe just over an hour. Eventually April remembered that she’d left me tied up and came downstairs to set me free. Either that or her show ended and she wanted me to make her some supper”

“Haha! Well, at least she didn’t forget about you”

“Well, there’s that”

“And did you talk about this ‘game’ with your daughter?”

“Not at the time - although I did ask her to forward me the pictures she took that afternoon - one of which I posted on Facebook with the caption “Made the mistake of agreeing to help my daughter earn her knot tying badge” #LessonLearned. It got over a hundred likes” She said proudy

‘I bet it did’, I thought to myself, idly wondering if there was a way I could ask to see the picture without arousing any suspicions,..

“So, did you ever play this game again?” I asked, trying to conceal my rising hope that there was more to come”

“Oh, yes!” She said confidently, without a hint of embarrassment “The following week April returned from home from Scouts telling me that her best friend Penny was struggling with learning some of the more complicated knots and April asked if I would help her practise and, well, long story short, 24 hours later I found myself seated in the kitchen chair as April patiently showed Penny how to tie my hands and feet using a reef knot”

“Oh my” I said, trying not to let my client see me shift awkwardly in the chair

“Indeed. As before, I knew I could have stopped the game at any time, but I chose not to - instead I concentrated as hard as I could on escaping - which, much to my surprise, and the girls' considerable dismay, I found I quickly became quite adept at”

“Really?”

“I know right?! Who knew. I’m like a plus sized David Coperfield. Anyway, this developed into a semi-regular event whereby April, either working alone, or with one of her friends, would tie me up to a kitchen chair and challenge me to get free before an arbitrary time limit.

Sometimes I won and got loose, other times I was still a helpless prisoner long after the hour time limit had expired - but it didn’t really seem to matter - neither of us seemed to tire of the game.

Truthfully, six months ago I would have never imagined that I would ever come to look upon getting tied up as fun, much less find myself looking forward to it as the highlight of my week - That said, if you find yourself having to do a special wash for your own gags and blindfolds, it’s pretty hard to pretend that you’re anything other than a willing victim,..”

“I guess not,..” I said, trying not to laugh “So did these games develop over time, or,..”

“A little I guess - I mean my hands were now pretty much always tied behind my back and the scarf had gravitated to between my teeth, but otherwise it was pretty much the same format as it was at the beginning”

“So, forgive me, but what’s the issue?”

“Well, nothing really, but I didn’t have anyone else to tell and I didn’t want you to think I was,.. abnormal”

“As far as Mother Daughter activities it’s a little unconventional, sure. But I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong per say”

“Phew!” She exclaimed happily “That’s a relief”

“And I see that we’re nearing the end of our time today, but maybe you can talk more about these games in your session next week?” I offered warmly

“Of course” Caroline agreed readily

Looking forward to it already I thought to myself.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Awesome
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Totally love it. Can't wait to read more
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'd wager that on the next appointment either Melody or Caroline gets tied up...
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

A very nice start. I really like how your main characters are a middle-aged woman and a plus-sized woman. Those are two demographics that don't get a lot of attention here, but they still deserve inclusion!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story as ‘not seen’ says hopefully Melody or Caroline will get tied up in the next instalment. Or maybe Caroline will bring April along to tie them both up.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Greag story! Frame stories are meant to make the story within more real, and you certainly succeeded in that aspect.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Nice and Awesome
Yay! So glad you liked it :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Totally love it. Can't wait to read more
Awesome! Thanks for the lovely feedback. I'm working on some ideas now :)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I'd wager that on the next appointment either Melody or Caroline gets tied up...
Hehe! Maybe,.. ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago A very nice start. I really like how your main characters are a middle-aged woman and a plus-sized woman. Those are two demographics that don't get a lot of attention here, but they still deserve inclusion!
Thanks so much - Really glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, it bears repeating that not everyone who enjoys playing with ropes and gags is a supermodel :)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Great story as ‘not seen’ says hopefully Melody or Caroline will get tied up in the next instalment. Or maybe Caroline will bring April along to tie them both up.
Thanks so much for the feedback. All things are possible,.. ;) Do you have a preference?
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Greag story! Frame stories are meant to make the story within more real, and you certainly succeeded in that aspect.
Thanks for the feedback - Really glad you enjoyed both the story, and the narrative structure :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

The more tied the better 😈
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

nice read. enjoyed it!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting. Wonder if there were more visits. Maybe even a home visit to talk to the daughter...

Thank you for writing this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Good story and it will be interesting to see what happens at the next "appointment" :).
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great story! Very creative format as always, I loved how it all
was told via the dialogue. I would certainly read a part 2 if you wrote it.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago The more tied the better 😈
Haha! I couldn't agree more :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago nice read. enjoyed it!
Yay! Thanks so much. So glad you enjoyed it :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Interesting. Wonder if there were more visits. Maybe even a home visit to talk to the daughter...

Thank you for writing this story.
Hmm, that's a really interesting idea for a sequel,..
You're very welcome. Thanks for commenting :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Headmistress wrote: 2 years ago Good story and it will be interesting to see what happens at the next "appointment" :).
Yay! So glad you enjoyed it.
Hmm, well, I'm always open to suggestions,.. ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

quietman wrote: 2 years ago Great story! Very creative format as always, I loved how it all
was told via the dialogue. I would certainly read a part 2 if you wrote it.
Super glad you liked it.
Really appreciate the feedback/ encouragement - thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic