Chained Up for a Week FF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yet another amazing continuation and I can't wait to read if this Stockholm syndrome continues or that she will continue to fight her captivity.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

I nodded meekly. Abigail smiled with satisfaction as if she already knew I'd submit. As if she knew she had total control over me. She and the girls led me upstairs. They cut off the lights in Yasmin's cell and shut the door, leaving her in total darkness. As they forced me upstairs and into the living room, multiple girls had their hands all over me, groping and shoving.

Once in the living room, I was shoved unto my knees while the girls circled around me like hungry vultures. One the girls went to the kitchen to grab vodka and shot glasses. The whole time I just looked meekly at the floor watching their feet pace about, afraid to look up at their thirsty eyes.

"Alright, before we begin," Abigail finally spoke out, "we need a DJ."

At first I thought they were going to play music, but I was wrong. A DJ was "designated jailer". Obviously, it wasn't safe to leave me and Yasmin chained up in a house full of blacked out captors though... That would present an interesting opportunity...

After a rousing round of rock, paper, scissors, Raven was chosen to be the DJ. (Raven was not her real name. I didn't know their real names until several weeks later after I was freed. So I just made up names throughout the night. I called her Raven because her hair was pitch black.)

After the DJ was decided, the girls started taking shots. Eventually, two of them approached me. One of them grabbed my chin and hair, forcing my head back while the other forced shots in me. Once everyone was well drunk, Abigail cut on loud music.

I was forced to my feet and literally shoved back and forth between the girls as they had their way with me. Making out, playing with my hair, groping, cupping my boobs, pinching my nipples, hands down my underwear, fingers in my mouth, fingers that had been in my you-know-what in my mouth. You name it, they probably did. They never stripped me completely because the chains made that impossible but they might as well have. And it was never just one girl at one time. Three pairs of hands were pretty much on me at all times. It was so overwhelming it gave my drunk self a headache. I just closed my eyes as they tossed my around like a rag doll.

Now, keep in mind I had submitted to all of this, but I also had no control over it. I mean, I could have asked them to stop... It was sort of like the sensation you have when you know shouldn't eat the cake but you really want to so you do it anyway and then afterwards you feel like you had no control over it because you wanted it but really you could have stopped it... You know what mean?

Maybe not. My memory cuts somewhere in the middle of this party...
Last edited by ArrestedForever 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wednesday Morning - 10:30AM

I was awoken to Raven suddenly splashing cold water on my face. I groaned, still drunk, but she yanked my hair back violently.

"Don't make a sound," she said sternly. "You'll wake the others."

I tried to nod but that only hurt due to her unrelenting grip. She let go, shoving my head forward. That's when I noticed my other captors passed out throughout the living room.

"Come on," Raven said. "I need to get you sobered up. You got a long morning ahead of you."

She helped me stand to my feet and dragged me to the dining room. She shoved me into a chair and then went into the kitchen to finish up breakfast. That's when I realized how bad my arms hurt. The elbow, hand and thumb cuffs had been on me since 7 last night. That's well over 12 hours! While I was asleep for most of that time I was not asleep now. When Raven came back she, dumped two plates of scrabbled eggs and two water bottles on the table, breakfast for her and breakfast for me. She then went behind to tie me hair into a pony tail.

"Please, take the cuffs off!" I begged pathetically, really hurting now. "It hurts-"

She yanked my hair back.

"Oh yeah?" she mocked. "So you can try to escape while my backup sleeps off a hangover? Fuck yourself!"

She shoves my head toward my plate. I almost hit it.

"Eat!" she commands.

I obeyed, glad she got my hair out of my face. She then makes me drink an entire water bottle and then another for good measure. I felt stuffed, but I knew that was a good thing. I needed the energy. After the meal, I was lifted off my seat. I whimpered as she did so for which she promptly punished me with a hair pull. I was led - rather roughly - downstairs and into the dungeon. As we reached the jail cell, I saw that the lights were on and Yasmin was standing, unchained, at the bars of cage, smiling.

"Up the against the wall, 002!" Raven shouted. (The other girls just called Yasmin "002", partly to reinforce her prisonerhood and also because many of them had never met her before and weren't used to using her name yet.) "Hands on your head!"

Yasmin was wearing nothing but a bikini as she walked over to the far wall, putting her hands on her head. I was shoved into the cell, falling to my knees, and the keys to my cuffs were thrown in after me. Raven left without a word. Soon, Yasmin was looking down at me. I was too terrified to look up.

"Yas," I began.

"Had fun up there, slut?" Yasmin asked. The torment she suffered gave her an attitude.

"Please, take the cuffs off," I said nearly crying. "I'm in a lot of pain."

"Oh another trick!" she said sarcastically.

"It's not a trick!" I shouted, now actually crying.

Yasmin waited a moment thinking it through. She finally uncuffed me but then shoved me so I was on all fours like dog.
I had just reached a new low. I was a prisoner of a prisoner.
Last edited by ArrestedForever 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Please continue this magnificent story
ichundso
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ichundso »

Agree, this one really is something special.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

So....

I haven't touched this in a year but someone messaged me about it today so I figured I'd give it another go.

Briefly, I just want to say that this site means a lot to me. It's nice to hear from people with an interest that's... I guess strange to other people. I try to contribute to this forum as much as I can but the past couple years have been busy and wild.

That said, I will finish this story... Scratch that, I will try to finish this story.

I have made some changes as you will see if you go back and recap previous episode:

I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU TO GO BACK AND READ PREVIOUS EPISODES IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE STORY but you don't have to. Here's a summary:

1) Hannah's motivation for submitting to torture was thin. Instead, this whole kidnap game is an elaborate initiation into a mysterious sorority called Capio Capio. Hannah hasn't spoken to Abigail or Yasmin in a year at the start of this story. They cut off contact from her after being pulled into the sorority without explanation so the kidnap comes a surprise but also way to find answers about the secret group that interrupted their friendship.

2) There's no uncle. The uncle was weird and I don't remember where I was going with that. Instead, there are vague references to the "Founder" of Capio Capio and the cabin where the story takes place belongs to him.

I think if you go back and read how these elements fit into the updated story, they will make sense. (Please, message me about parts that made no sense and I'll try to clarify them.) I understand if you don't like them but please respect them. The Capio Capio stuff gives me more avenues for the remainder of Hannah's captivity and give me an opportunity to involve more captors.

Also, I haven't gotten spanked by mods for the episode where the girls gang up on Hannah. It gets pretty steamy but it's not detailed and I really don't think this story fits into the the "Adult" section since 95% of it is not steamy, just good clean bondage... (with some subtle lesbianism). So - unless I'm breaking any rules - I'm keeping this episode and all future continuations in the "Everyone" section. I promise to behave. I know how everyone is with following the rules and putting things in their proper place.

I don't have an update for you yet. Editing this thing already took longer than I expected but I just wanted to let anyone who enjoyed this thing know, that I'm back and that I will finish it.

Thanks.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Only 30 seconds had passed as I stared at the floor on my hands and knees, Yas standing over me with the cuffs she had just removed from my arms. The chains she had spent the night in were lying in a pile under the bed. I clocked them on my way into the cell. I figured she was going to chain me up soon but instead she walked over to the cell bars and threw the cuffs across the room. She then walked over and laid on the bed. I sighed some relief. The chains and padlocks were still there but the message was sent: I was safe... for now.

I sat on the floor and began stretching and massaging my sore limbs. After a long silence, I opened my mouth to speak but Yas interrupted.

“I’m not mad at you, Hannah,” she said. “Disappointed that I got sloppy. I shouldn’t have opened the cell till you were cuffed.”

“I know but you trusted me and...” I stopped myself, realizing how absurd I was being. This was a relationship between a captor and a captive we were talking about. Trust has nothing to do with it. She stole my freedom and I was at her mercy. That’s how that relationship works: one-way.

Yas sat up.

“You know that you were my capture,” she said.

“What? I thought Abs was behind all this.”

Yas shook her head. “Well... I mean, she was... You see, after a recruit was captured for a week and presented to the founder, she is charged with arranging another kidnapping within the year or she’ll be kicked out. You were an obvious pick but I had no idea how to capture you proper. Abigail agreed to take the charge and give me the credit as long as I didn’t let you get away. If I did...”

“You’d get locked up with me,” I finished her statement.

“Exactly.”

“So does this mean you’re getting kicked out of the caps?”

Yas shrugged.

“I don’t think Abigail wants that to happen but if I’m not the one presenting to the Founder at the end of- FUCK! Me and my big mouth.”

I didn’t prod Yasmin for more details about the Founder. Clearly this was a secretive subject but I had some other questions.

“So if you present me to the... Founder or whatever on Sunday, you get to stay a cap?”

“Yeah, and I have to be the one to do it. Each of these kidnaps have rules. Most are fluid and many the kidnapper makes up along the way to make the game more interesting, but two rules that always apply and automatically get you kicked out are 1) losing your prey and 2) getting captured. I just failed at both.”

“So... It’s too late for you?”

“I mean, not technically. Captures aren’t official unless the prisoner is presented to the Founder. Caps capture each other all the time and take their prey to the Founder to kick out other caps. The only reason I’ve survived this long is because of Abigail. She’s a master of avoiding capture and capturing other people.”

“How many caps has she taken and gotten rid?”

“I’ve helped her with three or four. It was enough that she got a reputation and few caps have messed with her since.”

“What about those girls up there? They seem different than her. They’re savages, the things they did to me... Abs barely participated. And that one girl who dragged me down was brutal to me.”

“Yeah, I don’t know why Abs hangs out with then. They all captured each other and brought each other into the group. I forget who on the volleyball team started the chain reaction of kidnappings but... They’re way into this stuff and super competitive about it.”

“No way Abs is talking those girls into letting you go and present me to the Founder. It would suck to get pulled into this cult while you get pulled out.”

“Oh, no. That won’t be a problem. If I’m not the one taking you to the Founder, neither of us are getting in.”

“What? After everything I’ve been through?”

“You’re *my* pick, *my* friend. You’re *my* responsibility, *my* prisoner. If anyone else takes you to the Founder, they’ll mark you as incapturable and you’ll be banned from all Capio Capio kidnaps as way of spiting me. We’ll both go out together.”

My head was swirling with the sheer weirdness of the rules and my sheer weirdness at myself for reacting to them the way I was. Was I seriously thinking of busting me and Yas out this cell just so she can kidnap me all over again and take me to the Founder so I join this kidnap cult?... Yup. I was.

But I needed a plan.
ichundso
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ichundso »

Great to read this unexpected comeback! Digging all the new stuff a lot and looking forward to whatever you have planned!
barefootprisoner
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barefootprisoner »

Great story! Look forward to the rest
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wednesday - 12:30pm

Me and Yas went round in circles about how to get out. Just when I thought we are on to something, she'd turn the conversation back to whether we even should try to escape, insisting it wasn't worth the effort. I knew she was worried about what punishments our more unhinged captors might think up if he try and fail.

The debate had gone nowhere before Raven had returned with two sets of handcuffs, two ballgags and a long switch for whipping. Raven threw the ballgags into our cells.

"Alright, get these in your mouth and get them tight."

Ballgags were new to me. They were big in my small mouth and hurt my jaw. I could tell Yas had worn one before cause she didn't hesitate as much I did.

"Tighter, girls!" Raven barked.

We managed to force the gag one belt hole tighter.

"Hands through the bars! Stand as far apart from one another as you can!"

Our hands were locked together with cuffs I had not yet seen. They were called Irish 8 cuffs as I would later learn and required a screw key to lock and unlock. There was no chain between the cuffs as the cuffs were simply one big metal 8 that clasped around both wrists, holding them close together. It required 6 turns of the key to lock so escape was impossible. The manacles' only flaw was that they weren't adjustable. On small wrists they were too big and on big wrists too small. These cuffs were purchased to use on fellow college girls so they were a size small but they were still fairly loose on my very petite wrists. I balled my fists up so they didn't slip too far and looked tighter than they were. Maybe left to myself for a moment, I could slip out.

Once we were both cuffed, the jail cell was opened and we were led upstairs. Raven followed behind whacking our butts demanding we go faster. We soon found ourselves in the dining room where the other girls waited. Two chairs already had handcuffs attached to opposing legs. We were sat in these chairs and the cuffs were clamped unto our ankles. A belt was wrapped around our arms, binding us to the chair back. Then, "Ginger" spoke. (Not her real name. That's just what I nicknamed her in the moment because... Well, she was a ginger.)

"Alright, girls, last night was fun but we now have decision to make," she began. "Yasmin has been caught with her pants down and we could very well turn her into the Founder and have her kicked out of the family, but if we do..."

She then walked up to me and slid her finger from my bosom up my neck, forcing my chin up as my eyes met hers.

"We'd have to let go of this one and she was a lot of fun last night."

"She couldn't be a cap," "Blondie" spoke. "She's a fun captive but she couldn't capture another soul for the group. I can tell."

"Maybe. Maybe not." Ginger said. "But we thought the same of Yas and for the most part we were right, but with help she did manage to get pretty far with this kidnapping."

She then walked toward Abigail who sat silently staring at the table. It was only at this moment. I noticed how nervous she looked.

"Which brings us to you."

One girl went the kitchen and returned with a backpack. She dumped the packs contents on the table and out came a large chain bundle and 6 padlocks.

"We all know how good Abigail has become at escaping," Ginger said. "In fact, I had to call each one of you to keep her on lock and key long enough to initiate her properly into our group. Since then she has escaped the dungeon we have built out in Bayou. The treehouse over in the forest over in Tennessee. She even escaped the Hole when the Brockfurt sisters took and tortured her last Spring and she got her revenge. They were the longest surviving members of our games in the past 50 years and she took them out. Which is what these are for."

She picked up one of the padlocks.

"Each of us have set the combination to one of these locks. None of us have the combination to all of them. So when we get you chained up as tight as we can with these locks, no one of us can free you even if we wanted to. We'd all have to agree upon it."

Abigail raised her head. I could tell she saw this coming. "Why?" she asked meekly.

"Oh, a birdie told me that you didn't appreciate the way we invited you into our group and that in fact you don't like being a cap but that you couldn't leave the group without getting revenge on all of us. She said that that's why you've been spending your night studying locks and knots as you cuff and bind yourself just to find a way out. Tell me, Abigail, if we were to search you right now, how many picks and keys would we find on your person? Because I've heard some interesting rumors about some interesting hiding places.

You became incaptureable because you wanted to find the perfect time to strike down all of us and you recruited these two submissive minions to pull it off. They might even present *you* as prisoner to the Founder along with us so *you* get out of this club, having fulfilled your desire for revenge. We'd all be kicked out in one night. It was quite a plan if you hadn't babbled about it to every enemy you made while playing our games."

"It's illegal to talk to non-caps unless totally necessary for outside life," Abigail insisted. "And besides that story is made up. Why would I bring you all here in the same place if I wasn't ready to take you all down? It'd be suicide to bring you here if I was planning to take you all. That's not my plan."

"Very well, Abs," Ginger said. "Then let's search you. If the part about you being a secret Houdini is true, then what else of what we heard is true."

"That part is true, but that means nothing!" Abigail snapped. "That just means I'm prepared! Any of us could captured at any time by any one of the caps!"

"Well, you've made your case and I've brought the accusations against you to light" Ginger said. "But we're a democracy. To some where we are at in this game, girls, we have two options. If we believe Abigail, we can free her and Yas and allow them to present Hannie to the Founder as Yas's prisoner so they all get to stay in the games. As a plus, if we do this, we all get to have fun three days torturing Hannie. Or we could chain Abigail up, throw her in the dungeon with others and present them all to the founder tomorrow, disqualifying them all from ever being a cap. Make sense? Good. Now, a show of hands?"
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wednesday - 3:00pm

The vote had not gone in our favor. Me and Yas where cuffed to the wall just outside the downstairs cell with our hands above our heads and our gags still tight in our mouths. We were made to watch as they imprisoned Abigail inside the cell.. Abigail was resigned to her fate but clearly fearful. They made her strip to her underwear and searched every crevice for escape tools. It must have been humiliating for her. I noticed a strange insignia tattooed on her back: two silhouetted hands brought together. Do all caps have this mark? Then they took their time chaining her, pulling each bind painfully taunt. Her arms were pulled tight to her sides; her hands bound in front of her attached to a chain around her neck. Chains encircled her breasts, took hold her thighs, pulled a tight V between her legs and bound her feet crisscrossed. They blindfolded her and then began torturing her. They'd cover her mouth and hold her nose for a long time and laugh as she gasped for breath. They'd shock her with some sort wand that they plugged into the wall. They spat on her. At times, I thought Abgiail was a cruel captor but these girls pushed it to a new level, sucking the fun completely out of the game. They fed Abigail cold soup, saying they needed her to "keep up her strength for more to come" and left the dungeon cellar.

Not once in this whole process did Abs protest, resist or beg for mercy. After a long silence, she let out a sigh and said, "Grunt if you can hear me." We did.

"I did brag to my captives about how one day, I'd get back at my teammates," she began. "Not really for revenge but because despite all my legendary successes in these kidnaps, they were ones I had yet to best. I never thought I'd pull it off and I never intended to bring you two on that mission. I wanted you both in the caps so we could be friends again."

"This group has a strange power over you. It changes you. It makes some love being in the chains and others doing the chaining. There's apparently for that. For those who survive the game for long enough, they say that Capio Capio has a role for you in the higher echelons of their society, whatever that means."

"You probably have felt that, Hannah. I wish I had pulled off the perfect kidnap but I'm tired. The fear of capture and the capturing. It's can be fun but it's also tiring. I let in too many variables. I knew Yas wasn't ready to keep a captive in her care but I let her do that. And I have sensed for a long time that the girls meant ill-will towards me. Maybe it is for the best I leave the group." (She took a light tug at her chains.) I hate to say it but neither of you will last long in Capio Capio without me... But I know of a way out of here if you want to take it."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic