My Boyfriend Lucas (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Boyfriend Lucas (m/m)

Post by Gil »

Hey everyone. Here is a new story from me. A new character is introduced here as well. Kyle's boyfriend Lucas. Yes, Kyle is gay :). So if you have a problem with that, don’t read further. The stories will remain as they have been so far, innocent tie-up games. There will be no sexual content added. I will explain more in the story. Enjoy it 😊 :

Hey guys, it's Kyle again. This story happened after Steve’s birthday. I spent a lot of time on forums and websites where it was about the bondage of course, but also on a dating website to meet someone. There was a site specifically for teens and young adults, like me, so LGBTQ+. I had a similar nickname on each page. And on that website, I met someone earlier this year. His name was Lucas Miller. He had brown, short hair like me, a slim build, blue eyes, and had a birthday on 16. July, which was just before mine, and was 5'8". I, on the other hand, was 5'7". So I was a little shorter. But only a little. He was also 14 and liked to play video games, go outside, play soccer, and read. So we had a lot in common. He lived a couple of villages away with his parents and his older brother Ryan. It was very easy to get by bus in an hour. In the beginning, we wrote back and forth a lot. We hit it off very well right away. We sent each other a few photos to make sure the other was who he said he was. My parents told me about scammers, so I wanted to be sure and was very careful. At first, I kept it as a secret and didn't tell anyone because it was very new to me and I was also very nervous. In July, we started to meet. Always in the city, at my place or his place. We took it slow because it was just new and unfamiliar for both of us. On 26 September 2010, it was then so far. We were walking around his neighborhood. Then he stopped, turned to me, and kissed me in front of all the people who passed by. But we didn't care what people would think. I was so damn happy. I already loved him very much. We were just a good fit for each other. So that was the day we got together. I was very nervous when I told them about Lucas. But they were both very happy that I had found someone. And I was even happier about it. I wrote Lucas directly, and he told me the same thing. A few days later, I introduced Lucas to my family. Everyone liked him and was happy that we had found each other. He then introduced me to his family and the result was the same. We met very often. Then I introduced him to Jean and Andrew, and then I met his best friends. I really couldn't be happier. Except for one thing. I hadn't told him about my bondage fetish yet. I was just very nervous to tell him because I didn't know what he would think about it. Until 16 October 2010, when he found out:

It was Saturday afternoon, around 3 pm, and we were at my house. We went for a walk first, holding hands of course. We were out for about an hour before we got home.

"Well, how was it?" Asked my mother.

"Very nice, Mrs. Cooper. You have a beautiful nature here." Replied Lucas with a grin.

"Glad to hear it. And you can still call me Mary and my Husband James, Lucas." She grinned at him.

"Thanks, Mary." Grinned Lucas back.

"Not for that." My Dad smiled back at her.

"When will dinner be ready, Mom?" I asked.

"Around 18 o’clock, like always." She said to me with a grin.

"Good, then we'll be in my room by then." I grinned back.

My parents nodded and we walked up the stairs to my room. Once there, Lucas sat down on the bed.

"Oh crap, I forgot to grab something to drink. I'll go to the bathroom for a minute and then get something, okay?" I asked him.

"Sure. In the meantime, can I look around here a bit, babe?" He asked me.

"Sure thing, honey." I grinned and left the room.

I went to the bathroom and then back downstairs to get something to drink. I went back upstairs and entered my room. Lucas was sitting on the bed, grinning and looking at a photo album of mine. When I realized which one it was, my pulse shot up. It was the one with all the pictures of my bondage experiences. I was very nervous about what he would say. I just stayed in the middle of my room. He could see my nervousness. He looked up at me and grinned.

"As described in the forums." He grinned at me and looked back at the album.

"As wait ... WHAT?" I didn’t know what I should say.

"After we met on the dating website, wrote and also met for the first time, I noticed that your username on the website had similarities to one on the forums. Then after you told me about your family and the experiences you had together, I was pretty sure it was you on the forums," he explained to me.

I just looked at him with my mouth half-open. I mean, he liked bondage as much as I did. What were the odds, please? My biggest concern just vanished into thin air.

"Then when we continued to meet, I didn't say anything about it. I wanted to get to know you as you are, not because of your fascination with bondage. And I mean, I fell in love with you. With your nature, your character, and of course your looks." He added with a grin.

I just looked at him and said nothing. I just couldn't get a word out. I went to him, smiled, and kissed him.

"By the way, you look very cute in those costumes. Best in the baby costume, babe, haha." He laughed.

"I think I'm dreaming..." I stammered softly.

"No you're not, babe." he grinned.

"Now you know everything about me." I added, still slightly nervous.

"And I love you even more for it." He replied and kissed me again.

"I love you, too." I replied with a grin.

"I assume your stuff is under your bed? In the box and the bag?" asked Lucas.

"Yeah, it's all in there." I nodded at him, but still little nervous.

"Can I take a look at your stuff?" He asked politely.

"Sure." I replied.

We dug out the box and the bag. Lucas opened the box and I spread the bondage stuff out on the floor.

"Wow. Welcome to bondage heaven." He laughed and looked at everything carefully. "I mean, I only played normal tie-up games like cops and robbers when I was a kid, but never like you in your photos. So I don't have as much experience in tying up and being tied up as you do." he added with a grin.

As I spread the bondage material further, something landed on my head. I took it and looked at it. It was the white bunny costume I wore on the 2nd day of Spirit Week with Jean last year: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
It had a back zipper, fold-over mittens, foot covers, and a hood. I looked at it and then back to Lucas.

"I mean, if you already have these things, let's use them, babe." He grinned at me.

I still couldn't believe it. I was so excited and took off my clothes, except the underwear, and quickly slipped into the costume. Luckily, the whole costume still had enough wiggle room so that it still fit me and was also a bit longer. Lucas rummaged around in my bondage stuff in the meantime.

"I’m ready." said I to him.

He turned to me and started smiling.

"Haha, my sweet little bunny." He laughed.

I blushed a little and nodded sheepishly, which quickly went away.

"What can I try and how?" He asked me. You could see, that he was very excited to try the stuff.

"Whatever you want. I've had quite a bit of experience." I grinned at him.

Lucas grinned back and thought for a moment. Then he grabbed the armbinder and walked toward me. "Then please put your arms behind your back, babe." He said to me with a grin.

I nodded back with a grin and turned my back to him. I put my arms behind my back and noticed Lucas sliding my arms into the armbinder. He passed the top loops around my shoulders to keep the restraint from sliding down. He connect them with a small ziptie. Then he pulled the zipper up, which brings my arms closer to each other. Finally, he tightened the two straps that were around my wrists and over my elbows.

"Try to get out of it." Lucas said to me.

I wiggled my arms back and forth as best I could. But the armband stayed firmly in place.

"Fits perfectly, honey." I grinned at him.

"Good, and not too tight either or so it hurts? I just want to make sure nothing bothers you or is uncomfortable." He explained, looking at me, not worried, but mostly caring.

"Haha, no, it's fine. I'm used to tighter things." I winked at him with a smile.

"Well then, it's fine. I don't want to hurt you." Said Lucas to me.

"I know you, honey." I grinned at him.

Lucas grinned back and then turned back to the bondage material. He thought for a moment and then took 2 of the belts and two of the small locks. He came back to me and tied one of the belts over my elbows and one over my hands. Always over the belts that were already around my armband. He made them tight, but not so tight that it hurt in any way. After that, I heard 2 "clicks." This made it clear to me that the locks were now in place. I tested again and my arms stayed in place. I could not stretch them away. Lucas then got three 5-yard ropes and put two of them aside. He knelt in front of me and I automatically pulled my legs together. He wrapped the rope around my ankles. He was about to tie it down when I interrupted him.

"Wait, let me give you a hint. If you wrap some of the rope between my legs at the end and tighten it a little, my legs will be tied, but each leg will still be separate so I can't slip out. Then you can tie it up. You know, what I mean, honey?" I explained to him.

"Yes, thanks babe." He smiled at me.

He tied my ankles the way I had explained. I moved my legs briefly as best I could to show Lucas.

"See, no matter how hard I try, I can't get out." I explained to him.

"You're right about that. You have the experience for that, I'm learning that right now." He smiled at me.

He grabbed the next rope and did the same thing with my ankles, now below my knees. Then with the last rope, above my knees. He knotted everything tight and then stood up. He smiled broadly as he saw me standing there tied up in my bunny costume.

"Everything good? Nothing bothering you?" inquired Lucas again.

"No, everything's great. You've done a great job. I can't get out of it without your help." I said to him.

"Good, haha." He laughed.

Lucas went back to the clothes and grabbed the ball gag.

"Say AAHHHH.", Lucas prompted me.

"AAAAHHHHHHMMMPPPPHHH." I said and he put the ball gag in my mouth. He passed the straps behind my head, around the hood, and pulled it tight. Then he stood in front of me.

"Okay. I'm done. Just one more thing. If anything hurts or something else, please stand up and spin around once, okay?." Lucas asked me.

"MMMEEEMPPHH." I nodded in agreement.

“Perfect.” He smiled.

"Cute that he is so concerned. But Lucas is also right. Safety is already important in such games and of course trust." I thought to myself.

He then walked over to my TV, turned it on, turned on the PS3, and put on a movie: Spiderman. I liked the movie very much. Lucas took the remote and the controller and sat on my bed, pretty far to the left. He looked at me.

"Hop over to me, my sweet little bunny, hop hop hop." He grinned and patted his right thigh with his hand.

I nodded and hopped over. He had a lot of fun with it. He started laughing as he watched me hopping around. I had to start laughing too. Then I sat down on my bed and then lay down so that my head was on his right thigh and I could see the TV. He started the movie. During the movie he caressed me. Sometimes on my head, sometimes on my arm, sometimes on my back (as best as he could around the armband). I enjoyed it very much. In between, I closed my eyes. He asked once if everything was okay. I nodded, with which he was satisfied. When I closed my eyes, I became quieter and quieter and breathed more evenly until I was about to fall asleep. Lucas noticed that, too.

"Hey, babe. Don't fall asleep." He said smiling and shook my arm a little.

I turned onto my back, looked at him, smiled as best I could with the ball gag, and shook my head.

"Good, otherwise you won't be able to sleep tonight." Lucas grinned back.

"MMEMAMMPH, YMMOUORMPH RRMMIHGGMPH." I tried to say that he was right, which was quite difficult because of the gag.

But he understood what I was trying to say and nodded. He looked back at the TV, as did I, and we continued watching the movie. He continued to cuddle with me. I looked at the clock to know what time it was. It was 5:33 pm. The time flew by. A short time later, there was a knock at the door.

"Kyle, Lucas. Can I come in for a minute?" It was my mom.

Lucas tapped me and I looked up at him. He looked at me questioningly. He wasn't sure if it was okay with me. I grinned and nodded in response. He smiled back.

"Yes, please." Lucas replied to her.

The door opened and my mom saw us on my bed and started to grin.

"You two are perfect together." Said my mother, grinning.

"Thank you. " Lucas smiled back, but I could see he was blushing slightly.

My mother noticed it too.

"Here you have nothing to be ashamed of or anything. The fascination with bondage runs in our family. Especially Kyle's. And so do you, apparently, haha." Laughed my mom.

Lucas nodded a little sheepishly. I looked at him and then he looked down at me. I winked at him and he grinned back.

"So don't worry about it, Lucas. It's normal for us to have someone tied up from time to time. It's kind of like the big family hobby." My mom grinned again. "I also just wanted to let you know that dinner is almost ready. I'll bring it up to you." she added, closing the door.

"Ohman... let me guess, we're going to have a few bondage experiences like that, aren't we, babe?" He asked me.

I grinned at him and nodded.

"Well then, I'm looking forward to it.” Lucas grinned, leaning down to me and kissing me on the front of my head.

We continued to watch television. But it wasn't long before there was another knock on the door and my mom came in. She had 1 tray with 2 plates and 2 glasses. It was simply 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone, with a glass of Coke. She set the tray down on my nightstand.

"Enjoy, you two." My mother grinned and closed the door.

I sat up straight.

"GMMAGMPPH." I tried to say, "gag."

Lucas looked at me and understood what I meant. He took the gag out of my mouth.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"No problem. How do you want to eat? Do you want me to free you?" asked Lucas to me.

"Well, there are two choices. Either you untie my arms and I eat myself or you have to feed me. The choice is yours. I’m tied up after all, haha." I laughed.

Lucas thought about it for a second. When I caught a glimpse of his grin, the answer was clear to me.

"Well then, babe." He said and took both plates. "Here comes the plane. Say AHHHHH, hahahaha." Lucas Laughed and held the sandwich out to me.

I looked at him with a slight grin. I couldn't be mad at him for having a little fun. I just loved him. I took a bite and we ate. We talked about the day and what else we had planned for tomorrow. We always tried to see each other every weekend, and sometimes during the week if we weren't too busy. We ate and drank everything. Lucas put everything on a tray and brought it downstairs. He left the door open as he did so. I thought of a little prank, jumped to the door, and hid behind it. A short time later, I heard Lucas come back up. He entered the room, stood about three feet in front of me, and saw the empty bed.

"Kyle? Where are you?" He asked a little louder.

"BUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!" I shouted.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" Shuddered Lucas.

"HAHAHAHA, I got you." He laughed heartily.

"Well, okay then." He said with a slightly evil undertone but grinned.

He walked up to me and lifted me. Yes, he was strong. But I didn't weigh much, so it wasn't a problem for him. He sat me down on the bed, took the ball gag put it back in my mouth, and tightened it.

"By the way, your father told me how well I can tease you tied up like that. It's nice to be able to try it out now, as a little payback for scaring you." He grinned all over his face.

My eyes widened a little more. Of course, I knew what was going to happen, as I often do. Lucas pulled off my socks and started tickling me.

"MMAMMMMMAMAMAMPPHH MAMAMMMAMAAMAMAMPPHAHHAP MMAAMPAPHAAMAMAAHHAMMPAPPHH!" I laughed into the gag and wriggled around.

"Well, well, well. I guess your dad was right about that." Grinned Lucas.

He continued to tickle my feet. But apparently, I was fidgeting too much for him, which is why he sat on my legs. This way I could move much less already. Lucas showed no mercy and kept going and going and going for about 15 minutes. I had to start crying from laughing so hard.

"Ah, you found his weak spot, Lucas. Not bad." Said a voice.

I turned around and saw Steve leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, thanks to your dad." He grinned at Steve.

"Very good. I’ll be right back." Steve disappeared but returned after a minute. He got the camera.

"We want to capture your first bondage on a photo, don't we?" Steve grinned and took a few photos.

Lucas stopped tickling me for a moment to give me time to catch my breath. Steve joined us and showed us the photos.

"Haha, okay, that looks fun." Laughed Lucas.

"Yeah, I think so too." Grinned Steve. "I'll leave you guys alone and close the door. I can't wait to see you dare to get tied up for the first time, Lucas. But for now, have fun." he added as he left my room and closed the door.

Lucas looked at me for a moment, I looked at him. He grinned, raised his eyebrows briefly, and then started tickling me again. I wriggled back and forth as best I could to do something about it, but with him still, on my legs, I had no chance. I laughed into my gag. Without stopping, he tickled me through, but not for long. After about 10 minutes, he let it go.

"I think that's enough as a small revenge lesson." He said and stood up.

He helped me sit up properly and then took the gag off.

"Thanks. So if this was a small revenge action, I'm curious to see what a big one might look like." I said with a grin.

"Be curious haha." Laughed Lucas. I laughed as well. "Tell me, did your brother mean what he just said?" asked Lucas to me.

"Well, sure. Like my mom said, it's kind of a family hobby of ours. And since we're together and you're going to be here more often, that's what it's going to come down to. I mean, you like it too, so it's not a problem." I grinned at him.

"Of course not, haha. But I think I'd be very nervous when the time comes." He replied.

"It's all good and normal. I'll be there with you. And nothing will happen. They tease me sometimes, but never anything bad or anything that will hurt me." I reassured him.

"Then it's all right." he said with a slight grin. "Are your arms starting to hurt?" He added asking.

"No, they don't. I'm very flexible." I said with a grin.

"Well, that's good then." He grinned back. "Let's finish watching the movie. I'll leave the gag off for now. As long as it's not necessary." He added with a grin and pressed play.

I grinned back and rested my head on his thigh again, hoping he would tickle me a little again, which he did. I looked at the clock. It was already 7 o'clock. We quietly finished watching the rest of the movie without anyone disturbing us. For about half an hour. Then I sat up again. Lucas turned off the Playstation and the TV.

"Say, my sweet little bunny, can you tell me about all your experiences? Then I'll know what to expect. And I’m curious about it" He grinned and put his arm around me. I couldn't do that very well because of the armbinder.

"Sure." I grinned back.

We flipped through my album and I told him everything that had happened, with every single picture. He listened very intently and seemed very interested in everything that had happened, who was involved, and more. The whole conversation lasted for over an hour.

"Well, you've been through quite a bit, haha." Laughed Lucas.

"Yeah, you're right about that. And was I able to take away some of your nervousness?" I asked him with a grin.

"Yeah, you did. I mean, I'll still be nervous, but I'm looking forward to it too." He said.

"Very good." I said with a grin.

"Even though you look so very cute in your bunny costume, I think I'm going to let you out now." Said he to me.

"Sure." I replied to him.

We both stood up and Lucas took one of the keys for the locks in and undid the two belts around my torso. He set them aside and then undid the belts that were right on the armbinder. He also loosened the rope on the armband and then helped me pull my arms out. When my arms were free, I moved them back and forth a little. Meanwhile, Lucas began to free my legs. He first loosened the rope above my knees, then the rope below, and finally the rope around my ankles. I took a few steps and stretched. Then I put my normal clothes back on and we put everything back in place. It was 8 o'clock. I hugged him, looked him in the eyes, and kissed him. After that, we played some Playstation. It was still a very relaxed evening.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Aww... how nice of Kyle to meet someone new and share his interests with. At least Lucas isn't nervous with him and Kyle will be happy to show him the ropes of his bondage adventures. Good for Kyle. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

Very sweet and well written story, great job!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Aww... how nice of Kyle to meet someone new and share his interests with. At least Lucas isn't nervous with him and Kyle will be happy to show him the ropes of his bondage adventures. Good for Kyle. :D
Haha yeah, I thought the time is ripe for it :D. Let's see what all will happen :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Fcb_luis wrote: 1 year ago Very sweet and well written story, great job!
Thank you very much, glad to hear :)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story as usual. I think it's great how their parents accept it and they can play these games together. Lucas has a lot of stuff to explore and play with at Kyle's :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Such a sweet story. I love Kyle and his costumes. And now I love him more because he has a boyfriend
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

wow, great story, can't wait to read the sequel. :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Nice story as usual. I think it's great how their parents accept it and they can play these games together. Lucas has a lot of stuff to explore and play with at Kyle's :lol:
Thanks :) haha yeah he definitely has :D Let's see what happens :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 1 year ago Such a sweet story. I love Kyle and his costumes. And now I love him more because he has a boyfriend
Thank you very much :). It's good to hear some people like my stuff :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago wow, great story, can't wait to read the sequel. :D
Thank you very much :) be curious :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic