EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

brilliantly the continuation I want to be in the place of this little kid
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] love this chapter so much . Those socks sound awful . But would gladly clean them if the twerp doesn't want to .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally got caught up...but poor Timmy :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by gaggedfeety 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Really excited to read the rest of these shorts. They're truly amazing and pack so much into a few chapters and I'm really starting to feel connected to these characters
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GREAT COMMENTS, GUYS!

Just wanted to take a quick moment to let you guys know that I'll be out of town and visiting relatives (a first since the pandemic) for the next two weeks. You can expect the rate of new chapters and updates to slow down considerably until the end of the month, at which point they will once again be published at normal speed.

Due to travelling and spending time with family, my reading time will also be limited, meaning that I'll be playing catch-up with a lot of new works/chapters once I'm back home.

This should give ample time for everyone to catch up, become familiar with other authors and perhaps even start reading some of my other works, all of which are linked right above my banner.

See you soon, guys!
Next chapter coming up in not too long.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Have a safe trip sir! Stay safe and keep healthy! Also, no need to rush sir. Hope you enjoy your visit with your relatives sir.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Enjoy the time off, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]...

Hope you get some good-looking guy tangled in a net if you go fishing or in a trap if you go hunting!! ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for the heads up but more importantly hope you have a great time
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the nice messages and PMs, guys!
Means a lot to know that so many of you are looking forward to my return and the continuation of these adventures.

On another note, I'm positively astounded by the poll numbers (52 votes so far!)
It seems as though each time I check this thread, additional votes have been added.
Over 20 new votes have been cast since my departure to visit family a little over two weeks ago.

These votes are coming from registered users who've read EASY PREY I & II and who've caught up to the most recent chapter of Easy Prey III. That means there are a LOT of guys faithfully following this saga and enjoying this.

If you're part of the 20+ voters who've yet to drop me a note in the comment section, I'd like you to consider doing so.
There's no need to be shy. We're all on here 'cause we like socks, bondage, or both!

Let me and the other readers know what it is you're enjoying most of the Easy Prey saga, what you think of Andrew & Ethan and which character you'd most like to play were we to do a live recast of Easy Prey I, III & III.

Your participation is highly sought and appreciated.
It's never too late to join in on the fun, guys!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hello guys,
About four weeks ago I posted an announcement here to let you know that I would be missing-in-action and visiting relatives for a while. My vacation lasted a bit longer than previously expected, but I'm happy to announce that I'll be back home and bringing these tales up to speed in exactly one week.

I'm thrilled to see how many of you have answered the thread poll.
Some surprising results indeed!

To all those of you who are up to date with this saga but who've not commented yet, keep in mind that I keep my audience posted on new chapters as soon as they're published. To do so, however, I need to know who's following this story. Hence why I suggest dropping a comment here, that way I can include your username in future chapter updates.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]harukatsukino[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Hope you had a good, restful vacation [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that recharged your creative juices!
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

I'm terribly glad to hear that you're back. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Welcome back sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] hope you had a restful vacation. I look forward to what's coming up next for this story.
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Nice to have you back, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I can hardly wait to read the next chapter :o
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm so glad to see many of you anxiously awaiting the continuation of this.
The poll continues to garner more votes from new silent readers almost every day and it seems as though late voting has caused some unexpected results.

Early votes (the first 30) were almost completely focused around the worn sockgag options, while late voting has swung heavily in favour of clean and/or non-sockgag options. Currently, 37% of voters voted for something other than worn socks. That number goes up to 56% if you count all those of you who opted to vote for young Timmy being gagged with his own socks.

Ethan's socks continue to lag behind, while those of his dad and brother Andrew have both yielded strong numbers.

Surprisingly enough, the leading option is Timmy being gagged with his own socks.
This result is balanced out by "Timmy being gagged with a handkerchief" and "Timmy being gagged with Andrew's socks" coming in tied for second place.

Clearly, there are a lot of readers with different tastes following this adventure.

In the meantime and while you wait for the next chapter to be posted, I'm inviting you guys to give FORCED TO SNIFF: THE SHOE-SNIFFER'S PLIGHT (M/M) a read if you haven't already done so.

Have fun, guys! And don't forget to comment on the new stories that are popping up.
Lots of readers have messaged and shared with me their concerns about how eerily quiet this place has been since my temporary departure six weeks ago. Keep in mind that this place will only flourish and yield cool stories so long as guys remain active and continue participating in the comments. This place needs you. Each and every one of you.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'M FINALLY BACK, GUYS!

THESE ARE TOUGH TIMES AND FROM HAVING RECEIVED A LOT OF PMS LATELY, I KNOW THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOME HARD SHIT. THESE SILLY TALES WON'T FIX THAT, BUT IF I CAN DISTRACT YOU AND MAKE YOU SMILE AND THINK ABOUT STRESS-FREE THINGS FOR A FEW MINUTES EVERY DAY, THEN MY MISSION HERE IS A SUCCESS.

CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS, IT MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA FOR YOU GUYS TO REREAD THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE MOVING ON TO THIS LATEST ONE.

THERE ARE 65 REGISTERED USERS CURRENTLY FOLLOWING THIS SAGA AND PROBABLY TEN TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF UNREGISTERED USERS DOING THE SAME. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM A LOT OF YOU THIS TIME AROUND; IF ONLY TO SIGNAL YOUR PRESENCE AND/OR ENJOYMENT.

IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER OF THIS BOARD, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THE COMMUNITY.
IF YOU'RE A MEMBER BUT ARE ONLY HERE TO READ, KEEP IN MIND THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION (NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR SEEMINGLY INCONSEQUENTIAL) WILL FUEL MORE CHAPTERS AND MORE STORIES. EVERY TIME YOU POST ON THIS BOARD, YOU'RE INVESTING IN FUTURE TALES. EVERY SINGLE POST COUNTS.

LOOK ALIVE, FOLKS!
LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER IV
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

So yeah, going back to what I was telling you, it wasn't particularly difficult finding pukeworthy items amidst the piles of smelly socks and boxers that seemed the permanently line the floor space of Andrew's bedroom.

The family laundry hamper was typically devoid of my brother's stuff, leaving my poor mum to collect the hairy-legged gamer's discarded clothing and dump it in the washing machine herself. With Andrew now being nineteen years of age, mum's weekly visits to his room had died down in recent months. You would think that my brother would've learned to pick up after himself by now, but he apparently hadn't.

Fishing something pungent off his bedroom floor was a figurative piece of cake. It took me only two minutes of searching to find the perfect wadding; a pair of his absolutely PUTRID, fuming, white crew socks. Those things were barf-worthy! The stench of them was pungent beyond belief, to the point of making my eyes water over from the sting of their cheesiness even though I was holding them as far away from my face as my arms would allow.

'Little Timmy's gonna be begging to have a go at my socks once he's had a quick whiff of these shitty fucks.' I silently told myself, quickly marching back to my bedroom where the bound and gagged prisoner awaited.

Tape-gagged Tim greeted me with questioning eyes when he saw me approach with a big wad of crumpled up material in one hand. He tried saying something or asking me a question of some sort, but dad's industrial-grade gaffer tape did a wonderful job at keeping his complaints or questions at bay.

"Hey, kiddo. Got you a nice gag to keep you quiet. Wanna sniff?" I chuckled, cupping the back of my cousin's head with one hand and plastering Andrew's sweltering bundles atop his gagged face and vulnerable sniff-holes.

Little Timmy's reaction did not disappoint.
His eyes bulged open and his hogtied body trembled with sudden urgency as soon as those little nostrils of his flared open inside my big brother's rotten ball of socks. The talkative twerp was NOT ready for the stench that greeted him.

The acrid cheesiness stung his tear-filled eyes, and a series of muffled coughs and heart-wrenching gagging sounds managed to ooze out past my dad's furiously sticky tape muzzle.

I gave the panicked lad a short breather after that, but in the hopes of really driving my point home, I pressed his little face inside the hairy-legged gamer's socks once more. "Mggghhhph! Mmmpphh uggghm ggmphhh!" My little cousin was practically convulsing in his bonds by the time I pulled Andrew's socks away.

He coughed and gagged some more, and when I finally decided to peel my father's insanely tenacious gaffer tape from off his rosy lips, a veritable barrage of panicked insults and raucous complaints flooded the air around me.

"Ugh! What are you doing!? Why did you make me sniff those!?" the agitated nine-year-old angrily demanded.

I laughed, of course, and then explained to him that I was merely fooling around and giving him a chance to sniff his gag before our game of hide-and-seek started. That, in turn, immediately prompted another panicked question.

"Wha...what d'you mean a gag?" the poor lad asked, a clear note of growing concern creeping into his annoyingly high-pitched voice.

"I told you, Timmy, I really want you to win that prize money. But in order to win, you'll need to stay hidden and remain really really quiet." I explained, causing the naive runt to look up at me and eye his oldest cousin's eye-wateringly pungent wads with unbridled fear and disdain.

"You do wanna win that money, don't you?" I pressed, noting his frantic attempts at recoiling as soon as I slowly brought the reeking ball of fabric closer to his face.

Little Timmy nodded his head.

"Alright, then open your mouth. We're gonna use one of your cousin Andrew's socks to make sure your friends don't find you." I cheerfully invited, causing the bound prisoner to struggle and protest with renewed vigour.

It went on like that for the better part of a minute, with me temping the lad with that savoury ten-dollar bill I'd put up for grabs and him agreeing to cooperate before going stark crazy every time Andrew's nauseating stinkers inched closer towards his face.

That was my cue, I knew.

"You really don't like Andrew's socks, eh?" I asked, letting out a great sigh as though I was being forced to make a decision I didn't particularly agree with. *Sigh* "Alright, I guess we can use my socks then. But we really need to hurry up, Timmy. The game's gonna be starting any minute now." I pressed, pretending as though I was doing the lad a favour by offering to clog his mouth up with my own socks instead of Andrew's.

Timmy seemed relieved when I tossed my big brother's festering bundles down to the floor.
But the instant I yanked my shoes off and revealed to him the underside of my cotton-padded soles, an unmistakable expression of horror and unspoken disdain quickly returned.

"Yeah, let's use these instead." I chuckled, wiggling my socked toes in front of young Tim's face and pretending not to notice the clear signs of panic now adorning his boyish features.

Considering the fact that he and the troublesome kids from next door were laughing about how gross and smelly my socks looked, Timmy's current predicament was sort of ironic. He was hogtied and helpless, and his eyes were wide in panic at the realisation that my socks - the same socks he'd previously insulted and made fun of - would be his ticket out of dealing with Andrew's positively rotten stink-bombs.

In other words, my socks reeked and stank of stale bread and vinegar...but they were still very much the lesser of two evils.

"Here, champ. Take a whiff 'o these!" I gleefully chuckled, ignoring my cousin's frantic attempts at getting away and pressing one of my socked soles atop his panicked face.

The runt squirmed like a fish out of water, but I swiftly hooked my other foot around the back of his neck and clamped my socked toes around his olfactory protrusion. A rush of cool air suddenly filtered in between my plump digits as the prisoner's trapped nostrils flared open underneath my toes.

Poor Timmy cried out and convulsed, but I felt little pity for the boisterous tyke.
Quite the opposite in fact. He'd made fun of my socks and publically ridiculed me for the sad state they were in, so I could think of no better way to get even with him than by making him launder those socks for me.

He didn't have to like them, but he was going to launder them.
Of that, I'd make doubly certain.

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really adore the demonic side of this young Ethan more and more, I too want to be his prisoner with Ethan and Joshua as my master lol
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor Timmy, suffering at the hands of Ethan! Do you feel like a big smart man, Ethan, successfully tricking a nine year old? :x

Take your win now - enjoy your eye-crossing antics against your captive. I'm sure he'll find himself once again on karma's backhand. :twisted: 8-)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

If I were to look up the definition of a sadistic switch on a dictionary I would see a photo and little text about Ethan
The guy really knows how to get the best of a situation and bends others to get his way. All safe his brother and dad, who I'll hope to see in the next story here on Easy Pray
As for Timmy, I might join Ethan on the sadistic train but he kind of deserved it. He didn't knew how to keep his mouth shut, and now will have someone do it for him :lol:
Sadly, I think Ethan will not go too far with his plan, as karma is a bit of a fun killer, and the upper alpha, Andrew, might want to revenge his cousin. Or he might just want to kill two birds with one stone and have both his brother AND his cousin as tied up rope bunnies.
We shall see... :lol:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Welcome back, Sir! We've really missed you on here! Hope you had a nice refreshing time away because now we're going to want to see chapters pumped out :lol:

Ah the old give them something really bad, so the thing you want them to take seems like a compromise trick! It's the lesser of the two evils, so hey it could be worse Timmy!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I can't help but feel a little sorry for little Timmy even if perhaps he might have brought some of this on himself. However, teasing the little brat with Andrew's sock so he'd take Ethan's as a lesser or the 2, that's funny 😄🤣

Welcome back, hopefully you had a nice trip and enjoyed time with family!!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] missed u man! Awesome restart post vacation!

Ethan is clever, and as mentioned devious :lol: Love the age difference/size difference in this story, and how Ethan is using his older brother's socks to help 'dominate' and influence his hogtied cousin. To then only use that to steer Timmy into accepting his own stinkers... Ethan's fancy footwork to clamp his toes to Timmy's face and secure his stink prison, well...that is awesome :mrgreen: :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Welcome back! We missed you sir! Truly your tales let us immerse on a different world and we really appreciate you for sharing these stories with us. Personally, reading the tales that you have woven has become a moment of reprieve for me. It allows me to relax and at least distract myself from what is going now in our world. As much as you have help us with our mental state, I hope that writing these stories for us also helps you in one way or another.

As for the latest chapter, Ethan surely is devious. Little Timmy got no choice but to go for the lesser evil. At least, Ethan now know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of his smelly sock/feet teasing, similar to what he frequently do with Andrew. Although, I am now excited what would be Ethan's fate and of Andrew's discarded socks.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Welcome back! Excited to see more and see how this story unfolds and develops :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic