EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
25%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
18%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 134

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor little tiny Timmy now as Ethan really is pushing things too far. Surely a 17 year old should be able to rise above the teasing of a 9 year old!

Still, I expect it is all leading up to a major back fire for Ethan when someone bigger than him comes home. Fingers crossed!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’ll agree this is more than a little cruel. But as has been previously stated this will have an immense blowback.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THINGS APPEAR TO BE VERY QUIET ON HERE, GUYS.
HOPEFULLY, THESE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL HELP THE FORUM RETURN TO ITS USUAL ACTIVE SELF.

IF YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY: CONSIDER SHARING WITH US WHETHER OR NOT YOU'D WANNA BE IN TIMMY'S PLACE RIGHT NOW AND HOW YOU'D DEAL WITH ETHAN IF YOU COULD GET YOUR HANDS ON HIM.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER V
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

Poor Timmy was in a bit of a panic by that point. My crummy socks apparently didn't agree with him at all, and much to his own surprise and dismay, they definitely smelled as bad as they looked.

Still not paying attention to his muffled screams, I quickly pulled my smothering foot away from his face and hooked a finger inside the cuff of my sock before peeling it off in one swift motion. I repeated the same process for my other foot, but even as I laughed and tried getting Timmy to admit that my socks weren't as bad as my big brother's, the little runt kept coughing and gagging on the fetid stench that now permeated his nostrils. Poor guy.

Given how absolutely dingy and ripe my vinegary-scented bundles were, I knew there was a solid chance my prisoner would refuse to open his mouth when ordered to. 'Here goes nothing.' I thought to myself, before finally making the attempt and calmly reminding my captive ward of the lofty prize money that was currently up for grabs.

Not wanting to waste any more time, I took that opportunity to cup a hand behind the back of his hairy head and slowly brought one of my balled-up stinkers towards the front of his face. The hyperactive twerp tried fighting me at first, but much to my imminent surprise, it only took a brief mention of Andrew's socks to get the annoying tyke to quiet down and stop resisting.

"Come on, Timmy. The game's about to start. You take my sock in or it's Andrew sock that'll end up keeping you quiet." I threatened.

Poor Timmy eyed my festering ball of fabric for a short moment, crinkled his nose up, squinted his eyes shut and opened his mouth wide. I felt sorta bad for him just then, but quickly pushed those feelings aside and rammed my filthy wad of cheesy cotton into his gaping speech-hole.

Much to his credit, the runt didn't protest or make so much as a peep during the actual stuffing process.
His cheeks and lips bulged out, and his normally-talkative yapper temporarily struggled to cope with the toe-flavoured intrusion.

"There...now that'll help you stay quiet enough to win that prize money." I chuckled, dressing up the whole affair as though I was imposing my worn sock on his mouth to maximise his chances of winning.

One of those dingy sock balls would've been amply sufficient to my prisoner's chatterbox in check, but there was still a bit of room in his mouth and I was kinda looking forward to having both my socks sucked on and washed.

"How's that? Comfy?" I asked, feigning concern as I successfully finished stuffing the first sock into his little gob. Timmy never even got the chance to answer my question. "Here. This one's going in as well." I told him, balling up my second sock and stuffing it into his already-filled yapper.

Fingers pushed, cheeks bulged and lips strained as the second cheese-scented wadding barged in and demanded entry.

By the time I was done stuffing my cousin's cavity, the little runt's face looked like a chipmunk's and his lips were so well stuffed that they could no longer close up completely.

"Haha, yeah. Those kids won't be finding you anytime soon now, won't they?" I laughed, ruffling Timmy's hair up and taking a mental image of the scene so that I wouldn't forget this blissful moment.

"Almost set. Now the only thing left to do is make sure you don't accidentally spit my socks out and lose the game somehow..." I excitedly mumbled, grabbing my dad's monster roll of uber fat gaffer tape off the floor and unleashing the terrifyingly sticky stuff around my hopelessly hogtied prisoner's heavily sockgagged face.

Getting my cousin to actually agree to be bound and gagged like this was nothing short of brilliant, of course.
But I'll admit, I may have gone a little overboard with the tape gagging process.

A few large strips or a wraparound gag would've done. Lost in my foolish uncaringness, however, I ended up wrapping the twerp's face beneath almost a dozen layers of my dad's freakishly wide, heavy-duty gaffer tape. I spun the angry stuff around his mouth five times, went under his chin and pretty much gobbled his entire face up. By the time I was done with Timmy, not even his eyes had been spared!

"Alright. Now I'm just gonna test your gag and make sure it's reasonably soundproof." I warned, putting the hefty roll of tape down to the floor before aggressively digging my fingers into the bound and gagged prisoner's socked soles.

Timmy screamed and squirmed when that happened, but much to his own terror and dismay, the incapacitating hogtie I'd spun around him prevented the mounting of any defence. His soles were utterly defenceless; even more so when I peeled his socks off and resumed my merciless attacks on their soft undersides.

I spend the better part of a minute tickling the lad senseless, during which time it became plainly obvious that even Timmy's loudest screams were absolutely no match for the speech proof gag I'd imposed upon him. The sweltering ball of toe-flavoured fabric would drown out any potential calls for help, and dad's cement-grip gaffer tape would enforce the silence and ensure a long reign of peace and quiet.

"Shhh. Haha! Shhhh. Okay, quiet down, Timmy." I eventually instructed, easing the kid down and reminding him that I was only testing his gag to see if it was effective enough.

I spent the next few minutes stashing his tightly hogtied body inside my rather cramped closet space.
He didn't have any wiggle room in there, but considering he was hogtied, that didn't seem to matter.

"Game starts in just three minutes, buddy. If they decide to try looking for you in here, I'll do my best to distract them. Alright, now stay quiet. I'll be gaming on the bed if ever you need me." I told him, slowly shutting the closet door and turning around to make my way out of the bedroom.

Unfortunately for Timmy, the downright revolting stench of my older brother's putrescent socks caused my nose to wrinkle and reminded me of the fact that leaving his reeking bundles in here was not such a good idea. Andrew's room stank and I didn't need the revolting stench of his socks invading my own bedroom as well.

That's when I was struck with the devilishly brilliant idea to snatch his dreaded stinkers off the floor and toss them inside the closet that was Timmy's dungeon.

Only silence greeted my ears at first. But it didn't take long for the twerp's nostrils to alert him of a most foul presence in the immediate vicinity.

My cramped closet now reeked with the stench of Andrew's inexplicably nauseating stink bombs, and the stench was only going to get worse and more potent as the minutes kept on ticking by.

'There you go, little guy.' I silently congratulated myself. 'Enjoy!'

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great i love this gag i really want to become Ethan's prisoner too lol
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Very good chapter, it has become a habit of yours to always give us the best, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
We thank you dearly for that! :D

And if Timmy is really THAT troubled by the taste of Ethan's socks or the smell of Andrew's I would happily take his place!
If I knew Ethan's plan all along I might have been a bit annoyed, yet there wouldn't be a lot that I could do to prevent it or escape it :lol:

But there is ONE thing that I would change: considering the fact that I've never been tied up before ( not by someone else at least) I would make the most of the experience and choose Andrew's socks!
I already know that it would be very unlikley that I wouldn't want to puke my stomach out every second of it, yet I would still love it :twisted:
( Am I ok? :lol:)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Rather harsh for the poor kid in my opinion. Hopefully Ethan is reminded of his true place soon enough :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Love this story! Can't wait to see how it progresses haha.

I would definitely love to be in Timmy's place, eagerly waiting to see what that deviant Ethan has in store for me XD
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ethan is on quite the power trip. He better hope Andrew doesn't find out what he's been doing to their cousin!

Poor little Timmy. At that age, $10 seems so cool. So cool that you'd even take dirty socks into your mouth for it. And now he's forced to smell Andrew's socks too!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I too would be in Timmy place
The gag was excellent
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that last chapter was awesome . The gagging was so hot .
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I'm feeling more and more bad for little Timmy. Even though Timmy is slightly to blame for his current position, I have to remind myself he's only 9. Ethan has went a little bit to far on a 9 year old. Especially the over zealous tape job. Surely this is gonna backfire at some point and when it does, I won't feel so bad for Ethan this time either 😈🤣

To answer the question of would I wanna be in Timmy place. Nope. What would I do if I could get my hands on Ethan, we'll let's just say he'd be in a far worse predicament then little Timmy.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Another excellent chapter! Keep it coming!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This comment was removed by a moderator for the following reason: describing sexual acts with a minor.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Poor Timmy having to endure Andrew's stinkers. Though, can't wait for those socks to go into Ethan's mouth. The suspense, you are killing me sir. Hahaha can't wait for Andrew to make his entrance.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am fairly subby through and through but gosh would I love to tie that prick down.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow evil haha
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awesome deviousness we are seeing in Ethan. Was there any doubt? :mrgreen:

Though I wonder when Andrew gets back if instead of punishing his younger bro, he joins in with him instead? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would gladly take Timmy's place
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, Timmy's predicament is getting worse and worse :) I would love to be in his place and have cousins like Andre and Ethan...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!

THERE'S A "VOTE" AT THE END OF IT WHICH I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO ANSWER.
LOOK ALIVE, GUYS!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention]

Disclaimer: All persons appearing in this story's photo illustrations are 18 years of age or older.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER VI
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

Poor Timmy spent the next two hours bound in my closet, his body arched backwards in a fairly strict hogtie and his mouth stuffed to the brim with a pair of my heavily worn ankle socks.

I crept into my own bedroom and stealthily stuck my ear against the closet door to check on him multiple times. I kept telling myself I was doing so to make sure he was okay in there, but part of me was forced to admit I was getting a major kick out of hearing his muffled attempts at mouthing off and calling for help.

I did try to calm my cousin down once or twice; notably by opening the closet door and telling him that his friends were still on the lookout for him and that everything was going according to plan. His friends, of course, were completely oblivious to the game I'd made up. All three of them had left the yard and retreated back to the privacy of their own house some time ago. As for Timmy, he was also oblivious. Oblivious to the fact that there was no game and that he was stashed away in my closet merely because I didn't wanna have to deal with him or endure his hyperactive brattiness.

And so, the kid ended up spending a sizeable portion of the afternoon stashed in my bedroom, trapped in my closet and gagged with the shitty pair of smelly ankle socks I'd been wearing for the past week or two.

Chewing on those cotton stinkers must've been quite an ordeal for the little tyke. But from having poked my head inside the closet a few times, I can tell you with utmost certainty that my socks were NOT to blame for the choking noises and unending laments being voiced out beneath dad's tape. Rather, it was my brother's putrid socks that gave poor Timmy a run for his money!

Andrew's raunchy wads positively REEKED!
It was to the point where simply opening the closet door up a crack nearly caused my eyelids to melt and my eyebrows to fall off!

In any case, Andrew was quite literally outraged when he returned home from the grocery store and later learned of the fate that had befallen his unfortunate cousin. Not only did the hairy-legged gamer-nerd fail to notice that anything was amiss, but it took him several hours before finally realising that young Timmy was missing.

"Yo, where's Tim?" he eventually asked, causing me to produce an unabashed grin and explain to him the details surrounding the troublesome runt's mysterious disappearance. My jumbo-footed sibling seemed almost amused by what he was hearing. It's only once I led him to my bedroom and revealed to him the contents of my now putrescent closet that the 20-year-old gamer's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets and gave me that "I'm gonna kill you!" look.

That's when I knew I'd erred.

At first, I thought I'd simply get away with a smack on the head and a stern warning about what would happen should I do something like that a second time. But when poor Timmy was finally pulled out of his dungeon and my brother got to see the stinking sockgag and the miles of black gaffer tape I'd imposed on the little guy face, he was understandably incensed.

Here's a photo I managed to take of the runt, right after my brother and I managed to pull him out of the closet.

Not wanting Timmy to report the incident to his parents, Andrew and I both worked in tandem and freed his mouth and limbs before lavishing him with congratulatory compliments and tales of what an epic game that was.

"The neighbour's kids went back home, Timmy! They finally gave up their search!" I exclaimed.

"You won, little guy!" my brother chimed in, using our cousin's temporary daze to signal for me to hand the twerp that freakin' ten-dollar bill I'd promised him.

I complied, of course. And Andrew was rather quick to embellish on that by adding yet another ten-dollar bill to the kid's seemingly lofty prize money.

Poor Timmy looked a little out of it at first. It's only after being fed a tall glass of water and helping him wash all that sticky tape residue off his face that the boisterous tyke went back to being his usual obnoxious self. It was almost as though the last couple of hours had already been erased from his mind...something which was no doubt helped by the fact that he'd inherited twice as much money as what I'd originally offered him.

"Pssst. Come here, kiddo." Andrew called, motioning for the cheerful runt to approach and listen. "You know that game we just played?"

"Yea."

"It might be a good idea for you not to tell your mum and dad about it." my brother suggested. "Otherwise, they'll probably make you put that money away in a piggy bank and stop you from buying snacks and stuff."

Timmy stopped doing his cartwheel routine upon hearing that.
He froze, considered what his older cousin was saying and then smiled in agreement.

Nothing would stop him from unwittingly spilling the beans out at some point in the future. But for the time being at least, my brother and I wouldn't have to worry about our aunt and uncle getting wind of this.

The Play Station 5 was eventually turned on, and as soon as Timmy's attention was sufficiently monopolised by the racing game he was playing, Andrew looked at me and ordered me to my own bedroom before simultaneously providing me with a stark warning of what was to come.

"You're so dead." came the sound of his vengeful whisper.

Now before I carry on with what happened next, I REALLY wanna know what you guys would've done to me, or more specifically, what you would've done to plug my trap up after discovering what I put young Timmy through that afternoon. If you don't post often or if you're one of those super shy guys, then I totally understand. I'm not asking you to write an essay or anything. You just need to look at the available options, type in the letter you think would be the most appropriate and then click "submit".

HOW WOULD YOU HAVE TAKEN REVENGE ON ME?

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE CHOICES:

A - TYING ME UP AND GAGGING ME WITH SAME SOCKS TIMMY WAS GAGGED WITH
B - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH TIMMY'S WORN SOCKS
C - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH ANDREW'S REEKING SOCKS
D - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH MY DAD'S PUNGENT SOCKS
E - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH A RANDOM SOCK FROM THE HAMPER
F - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH SOMETHING ELSE (SPECIFY)

HURRY UP AND VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

I'm definitely going with C; Ethan really needs an incredibly strict punishment haha.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

My choice here is based only on fairness and reason :
If poor Timmy had to be tied up and made to gag on his cousin's ( who is by all means some tiers hier than him on both the age, odor and size chart) socks, then Ethan would have to be made to endure someone who is just as higher over him on the chart.

And who better than the top of the chart himself: the unknown master, the highest of doms, the DADDY!

I think he would be pleased that his socks would put an end to his son's reign of terror ( and get a good wash on the side :lol:)

So yeah, my choice is:
D - TYING ME UP AND THEN GAGGING ME WITH MY DAD'S PUNGENT SOCKS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic