Don’t hate on my Style. f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Don’t hate on my Style. f/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

So I had a story request sent in pm, hope this story meets your expectations! Also if anyone else like to request a story, hit me up!

“I’m heading out!” I called out to my Mom, which she replied with “okay Kari, be careful!” I opened the front door and walked out into a nice, warm summer morning. 13 years old, shoulder length brown hair and green eyes, I was wearing a white Pokémon shirt with black skinny jeans with black converse and black socks.
I got my phone out and started the Pokémon Go app, and started walking down the street. Here and there I would stop to catch some Pokémon, then kept on walking towards my friend’s house.

I walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell, and in a few minutes the door was opened by Karen. 14 years old, Karen has blond hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes. She has on light blue button down shirt and jeans with white shoes and black socks. I notice Karen looked me down for a moment before meeting my eyes and giving me a grin and saying “hey Kari, why don’t you come in.”
I smiled and walk in. The house is pretty big, and is filled with some expensive things. “So what is it you like to show me?” I asked, to which Karen replied “I’ll show you. It’s down stairs in the basement.”

So I followed Karen downstairs to the basement, which is finished with carpet and drywall, basically looking like a second living room with the big TV and couches. “Over here” Karen says going up to a bookshelf on the opposite wall off the TV. I followed her, and Karen pointed to one side of the bookshelf and says “look, there are little hinges connecting to this bookshelf and the wall.”
“Huh” I say looking, she was right. “Meaning this bookshelf can swing outwards” I say, which Karen says “yes, watch.” I step back and Karen swung the bookshelf outwards like a door, except it took more effort. Behind the bookshelf is a door, which Karen opens it inward. “This is what I wanted to show you” Karen says inviting me in. I stepped into the doorway, went down a small hallway before there were more stairs going down.

I went down the stairs with Karen behind me, leading to another door. I opened it and walked in. “Oh wow” I say looking around, the room looked like some bomb shelter with concrete flooring and walls, the ceiling looked concrete as well with four pillars supporting it. “I made this my secret spot” Karen says pointing at a small table and some chairs sitting on the right side of the room.
“My parents don’t even know this is here” Karen says. “It’s cool” I say “what kind of stuff you do here?”
“You will see” Karen says, and without warning she held a washcloth to my face, making me pass out….

The world was a confusing thing as I began to open my eyes, my neck hurt from my head being slumped to the right while I was past out. As I wake up, I began to understand my surroundings. I was sitting up against one of the pillars, and I was tied up to it with duct tape, pinning my arms down to my sides.
Karen was wrapping duct tape just above my knees when I woken up. “Karen, what the hell?” I said, Karen then reply “I had to do this Kari. For your own good.”

“What you mean, for my own good?” I asked, tugging at the tape that bound me to the pillar. Karen finished taping my knees up and looks at me “I understand it my not be your fault. But I can’t stand the site of these anymore.” Karen says this pointing to my shoes.
“What? What’s wrong with my converse?” I asked, getting annoyed. Karen sigh and says “what these cost like, $30? $50? Just so cheap. Not to mention no arch support.” Karen stands up and points to her shoes “these are the kind I need you to get. $850, meaning decent pair of shoes.”

“I just cant find since I’m spending that much on shoes” I say. Karen sigh again and bends down “not like it matters, half the time you walk around barefoot like a homeless hippie. It’s embarrassing to me.”
Now I’m starting to get angry. It’s true I like to go barefoot to walk around the neighborhood while playing Pokémon Go or just for a walk, mostly because I rather not wear shoes when I can get away with it.
“Embarrassing to you?” I say “why does it matter to you?” Karen then says “because we have been friends. When people see you, that’s the image they will see me.”

Karen starts to undo my shoes, and takes them off. “Hey, stop!” I yell, but Karen ignore me. “Since you like being barefoot” Karen says taking my socks off. “I will get rid of these cheap shoes for you, then we can start repairing …this” as Karen said “this” she waved her hand up and down me.

Karen then duct tapes my ankles, and starts to walk out. When she gets to the door she turns to me and says “don’t bother trying to yell for help. This place is sound proof. I’ll be back in a hour or two when you have some time to think on what you been doing to me.”

And with that, Karen closes the door behind her, leaving me alone.

This is NOT another open ending story. Story will continue in part 2! Whats going to happen? What could possibly go wrong when captured by a entitled “Karen”?

What is the best way to make a sequel? Writing the different parts in the comment section or making a new form? Seen it both ways on this site.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good to see another of your stories appear. I like the secret hide-out. I would loved to have something similar as a kid.

The names are oddly chosen: Karen and Kari. Naming a child Karen shojld make her indeed as entitled as the stereotype suggests.

If you write a sequel, you can just post it here and edit the title. That keeps it better together as it is still quite a short story and informs everyone a new part has been posted.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, look forward to part two :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

You usually start, and always end, these stories barefoot. Barefoot and tied JP is how I love to tickle my victims.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great start, kinda hope to see you gagged next :lol:
boundboy232
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundboy232 »

Love it!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nicely written story. Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Good story and good to see that there's going to be a part 2. About where to post that part, from what I've seen people usually do it in replies to the first part.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] will there ever be a part two ?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

This is an exciting start to the story, can't wait to read part 2. Well done!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

This is a young 13 yr old member who hasn't been on for two months. She got to post number 11, then stopped . I think she started getting unpleasant PMs at that point. Look.around. there are a few who stopped at around 10-12 posts. The point at which PMs start.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago This is a young 13 yr old member who hasn't been on for two months. She got to post number 11, then stopped . I think she started getting unpleasant PMs at that point. Look.around. there are a few who stopped at around 10-12 posts. The point at which PMs start.
I suspect that the same thing happened with [mention]DoubleDDelta[/mention]. It's a real shame.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

this story has lots of potential
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic