A Birthday Present for Madison (FFF/FM) part 6: "Madison's Smelly Feet" now posted!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Birthday Present for Madison (FFF/FM) part 6: "Madison's Smelly Feet" now posted!

Post by WillHBonney »

Intro:

This is the third instalment in the 'Madison' stories however don't be put off if you haven't read the first 2. This one should work as a standalone as well.
If you'd like to read the first 2 they can be found here:
A Simple Apology (F/M)
Gals Night At Madison's (FFF/FM)

A short character description can also be found at the beginning of A Simple Apology.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Birthday Present for Madison

It was the evening of Madison's 29th birthday. She had arranged a small get together at her house to celebrate. Nothing major, just her close family for some drinks and chit chat.
Kate and I sat in the car outside Madison's house as we prepared to go inside.

"So what time will your mum and dad get here at?" I asked Kate as she glanced in the rear view mirror, gently applying some red lipstick to her lips.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you..." she bit her lip.

"What? Forgot to tell me what?" I rolled my eyes.

"My mum and dad aren't feeling well so they're just going to wait and see her next week." Kate cautiously smiled back.

"So it's just me, you and Madison?" I continued, bracing myself for the bad news.

"Eh, well no. Madison invited Kayleigh and Angelica round" Kate sheepishly grinned.

"Oh you're kidding!" I groaned as I turned the car engine back on and reached for the gearstick.

"No no no wait!" Kate pleaded as she grabbed my hand.

"The last time the 3 of them were round with us, we both got tied up and I got locked in Madison's bloody shoe wardrobe all night!" I continued to moan. I noticed a slight smirk grow on Kate's red lips. Clearly I was getting no sympathy.

"I know but it's her birthday. And she promised that she wouldn't tie us up! She promised babe!" her relentless pleas continued.

I paused for a moment and thought.
"Fine then" I switched the car engine off.

"Thanks babe." Kate's red lips smiled at me.

"But if I see anything suspicious from Madison I'm getting the hell out of there!" I warned as we both exited the car and knocked on Madison's door.

The door pulled open revealing the birthday girl. She stood wearing a black knee length dress with thick black high heels. Across her shoulder hung a pink sash with 'Birthday Queen' written across it. Her long brown hair was pushed back and perched atop of her head sat a silver tiara that also said 'Birthday Queen'.

"Hey! Happy Birthday!" Kate cheered as her sister welcomed us in.
"Happy Birthday" I pleasantly smiled.
"Thank you guys!" Madison smiled as she leaned forwards and hugged us both.

Kate handed over Madison's present. A bracelet or something, Kate picked it.
We exchanged the usual small talk as we made our way towards the living room.

"Hey gals!" Kate beamed as we arrived in the living room to see Kayleigh and Angelica sitting. Angelica was in a long flowery dress with wedges on her feet. Kayleigh was sat on the opposite couch wearing a black strapped tshirt and tight black jeans. On her feet she wore black stiletto heels.
I sat next to Kayleigh as Kate sat down next to Angelica.

"Look at this lovely bracelet they got me" Madison smiled, showing Kayleigh and Angelica the gift we had got her.

"Oh that's beautiful" Kayleigh gushed.

"The girls got me a new pair of slippers" Madison continued, pointing with her foot towards them.
I glanced over to see a brand new pair of black fluffy ugg slide slippers sitting on the floor.

"We knew she already had a pair but they're pretty well worn so we thought you'd like a new pair" Angelica innocently smiled at me.

"Oh nice..." I nodded, suddenly reminded of my unfortunate familiarity with Madison's footwear collection.

"Can never have too many pairs of slippers!" Madison grinned. "I'll go get you guys a drink" she turned to Kate and I before heading into the kitchen.

There was a silence as we listened to Madison's heels clumping down the hallway towards the kitchen.
Suddenly there was a whisper:

"Actually..." Kayleigh hunched forwards keeping her voice down low.
"We've got another present for Madison." she gestured to a large bag hidden in the corner of the room where the 2 couches met.
"It needs some assembly so we wanted to wait until you got here." she nodded towards me.

"Ok, sure. I can help" I smiled.

"Great!" she smiled back.

"But it might take a bit of time to set up" Angelica added. I began to wonder what the hell they had bought Madison.
"Kate would you be able to distract Madison for a bit? "

"Yeah sure. I'll get her to show me her presents upstairs whilst you guys prepare her present." Kate agreed.

"Excellent! Thank you guys so much!" Kayleigh breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as Kayleigh finished talking Madison returned to the room carrying the drinks.

"Here you go guys!" she smiled as she placed them on the small tables next to the couches (the very same tables used previously by Madison to torment me with her bare feet).

"Thanks" Kate spoke as she stood up off the couch.
"Why don't you show me the rest of your presents upstairs?" she walked towards Madison and took her by the hand, leading her out of the living room and up the stairs.

Now that Madison was upstairs, Angelica gestured towards the door as Kayleigh reached for the bag containing Madison's present.
"Shut the door over so she doesn't hear us"

As I stood up and walked over to the door I noticed both Angelica and Kayleigh had removed their heels and were now bare foot. Presumably so that Madison wouldn't hear all of the movement downstairs. They had also placed some cushions onto the living room floor, I assumed it was for whatever was in the bag.
As I got to the door I slowly began to close it over, being careful not to make any sound. The door slowly pressed into the frame.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, a hand reached around and clamped over my mouth.

"Mrrrphh?!" I yelped as a second hand wrapped around my waist, pinning my arms to my body and pulling me tight whoever had grabbed me.

Still facing the door, I was harshly tugged backwards, tripping over a foot placed on the floor behind my legs. As I crashed down onto the cushions I was quickly flipped round onto my stomach where a second set of hands aggressively grabbed onto my arms and forced them behind my back. My face was buried down amongst the cushions.

"Mrrrpghhh?!" I continued to gasp into the hand still pressed over my mouth as my wrists were forced together then held in place. I felt a strip of cold leather rub against my arm as it was quickly wrapped around my 2 wrists several times before it tightened pulling my palms together.
I felt a hand give a quick but thorough tug on the restraints. Satisfied with them, they let go allowing my arms to flop down onto my back. I tried to flail them around in protest but quickly realised just how tightly strapped together they were.

I kicked and thrashed my legs hoping to knock back my captors. But instead I felt a pair of hands clamp onto my ankles and bring them together.
Again, a leather strip wrapped around my ankles, pulling tighter with each wrap. Again, the leather wrap tightened then remained in place. Just like my hands, my legs were now strapped together.
I had gone from closing the door to pinned on the floor and securely restrained in a matter of seconds.

Once again I felt a hand grab my legs. Another strip of leather was looped through the belt already around my legs. The strip was tugged on, forcing me to bring my legs up and position my feet close to my hands. The strip was then wound through my hand restraints. I was being hogtied.

A hand was placed firmly on the base of my back. Suddenly the belt looping through my arms and legs was dragged upwards. My body arched upwards bringing my hands and feet even closer together to the point they could almost touch.
As my body arched, my head lifted out of the pile of cushions bringing me up to face the couch ahead. I attempted to turn my head to look at what was going on but as soon as I attempted to turn my head, the hand clamped over my mouth twisted my head back to staring forwards.
Finally the hogtying belt was secured and let go. I expected to flop down onto the floor in relief. But instead my body remained arched, secured tightly in the hogtie.

"Mrrrppgghhh" I exhaled at the tightness of the hogtie.

A pair of feet with black painted toe nails walked into my view. It was Kayleigh meaning Angelica must be the one whose hand was clamped over my mouth.
Grinning a menacing grin, Kayleigh revealed a white satin scarf dangling down in front of my face. There was a large knot tied in the middle.

"Hrrmphhh!" I sighed as I realised what the scarf was for.

Kayleigh crouched down and lifted up the scarf, positioning it in front of my mouth.

"Remember!" Angelica called from behind.
"Always stuff the gag!" she giggled. Her free hand reached down to my hogtied foot and ripped off my sock.

"Mrrrrggphhhhh!" I protested although I was somewhat thankful that it wasn't Madison's sock they were using.

Angelica's hand over my mouth parted it's fingers. Between the gap, she aggressively stuffed my sock in, pushing it's way between my lips and into my mouth.
Before I had time to react, her hand swung off my mouth and Kayleigh rammed the knotted scarf right in between my teeth.

"Aarrrppghhhh" I growled as I tried to roll from side to side. Kayleigh pulled the scarf behind my head and double knotted it tightly.
They had succeeded in securely hogtying me.

I gazed up as the 2 girls sat down on the couch in front of me, both visibly exhausted from the chaos. They turned and high fived each other.

"Whoahh." Angelica breathed a sigh of relief.
"That went a lot better than expected!"

"uhh huh it sure did!" Kayleigh nodded.

I lay on the floor still in complete disbelief. I was so focused on making sure that Madison wouldn't tie me up that I had overlooked the idea of Kayleigh and Angelica doing it instead.
Feeling defeated and helpless, I gave some more futile wriggles against the belts.

"Ok, 1 down" Angelica exhaled as she and Kayleigh stood back up. "1 to go."

"Yep, let's get the things ready" Kayleigh plotted as she took the bag (that supposedly contained Madison's present) and placed it on the floor in front of me. I glanced inside it to see a large collection of different belts, some scarves and other miscellaneous items of clothing. The girls were well prepared.

Kayleigh and Angelica reached inside the bag, pulling out several belts. Kayleigh pulled out another satin scarf and began tying a knot in the middle of it.

"Hrrrmmphhh grrrphhh!" I cried as I was beginning to understand their plan.

"Shut him up and stash him!" Angelica pointed over to me. "I'll shout on Kate to come down and 'help' us".

Kayleigh reached into the bag and drew out a soft pink beanie hat. She slowly rolled the hat down onto the top of my head.

"See you in 5 minutes" she grinned then sharply pulled the hat all the way down over my chin.

As I blindly squirmed and moaned, muffled by the hat, I felt a foot rest on my side before it began sliding me across the living room floor into the corner of the room. The foot pulled away and a soft blanket was placed on top of me, completely covering me up.

There was no way Kate wouldn't be suspicious of what was under the blanket. However all Kayleigh and Angelica needed was a second of distraction before they could pounce on her. And with Kate being outnumbered, she'd surely end up in the same position as me.
My only hopes were either that Kate could out muscle them, or that Madison would stay true to her promise and untie me when she found me. Otherwise, I was definitely in for another night of hell.

To Be Continued...

Hope you're enjoying the new story. This chapter took a while to get into the actual tying but that's usually the case with the first one. The next chapter will definitely have more tying and such.
Please do let me know what you think of it so far.
Also, let me know what you think will happen next :)
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good first chapter :) I guess It is Kate´s Part next!
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

Great start and Madison’s still true to her promise.... it wasn’t her! :lol:

Looking forward to the next part.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great stuff!! Really enjoying it so far!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

A surprise present still awaits, what fun 😁
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Oh wow, great stuff ! love the Set up a lot ! can't wait to see how it'll unfold ( also Love that Maddison was wearing a birthday Queen sash and Tiara, really suits her character :lol: )
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 2: Wrapping The Present

"Kate! Can you come down a minute and give us a hand?" I heard Angelica call out through the thick pink wooly hat and blanket.
"Madison you need to stay upstairs a little longer. It's a surprise!"

I could hear the 2 girls quickly preparing themselves for another quick tie up. I decided to hold off moaning into the gag until Kate was in the room. That way Kayleigh and Angelica couldn't try stop me and I might be able to warn Kate in time.

I heard the door open as Kate entered the living room. I waited for my moment.

"Hey what's up... where's?.. is that the present?" I heard Kate ask as her footsteps made their way towards me.

"HRRRMMPGHHH MRRGGPHH!" I cried out through my sock and into the knotted scarf, squirming and thrashing as hard as I could. I paused to hear the result.

There was a silence. Then I heard some shuffling.

"Get her on the floor!" I heard Kayleigh command.

"Right, pass me that belt!" Angelica responded a few seconds later. It didn't sound good.

I couldn't hear any noises from Kate. Presumably she was also being treated to a tight hand gagging from Angelica.

"Ok, get the legs now!" the voices continued through the struggles.

The sound of belt buckles slapping together and tightening played through the ruckus.

"She's not wearing any socks!" I heard a panicked Angelica gasp.

"Get his other one!" Kayleigh ordered. Within seconds I felt a hand reach under the blanket and tear off my remaining sock leaving me hogtied completely barefoot.

"Don't you dare garrrgggphhh mrrrphhhh!" I heard Kate growl as the hand gag was removed and my sock was packed tightly into her mouth.

Eventually the chorus of wrestling and squirming was replaced by the sounds of Kate's muffled gag moans and the sounds of the tight leather belts stretching and rubbing as Kate desperately tried to wriggle free of her restraints.

"Right, let's get him out and we can get started." I heard Kayleigh say. 'Get started?' I feared the worst was yet to come.

The blanket was abruptly whisked off of me, followed by the hat. I squinted my eyes as I adjusted to the light. Eventually I was able to make out Kate in the centre of the living room and as I expected, she too was hogtied tightly and gagged with a scarf. She did not look happy as she tilted her head as much as she could to look over and see me.

"Hrrrmpghhh" she gave a slight head shake.

"armmmppghhh" I also shook, restricted by the hogtie.

Kayleigh and Angelica reached into the bag and pulled out more belts.

"Right. Let's make sure that the 2 of you are extra secured!" Kayleigh smiled.
"Angelica you take Kate. I'll deal with this one."

"Mrrrphhmmmphh" Kate jerked at suggestion of adding more belts to secure us. I lay silent, resigned to my fate as their captive.

Angelica grabbed Kate's legs and turned her so that she was facing away from me. Kayleigh slid me away from the wall then rotated me so that I could no longer see Kate.
She lifted up my legs and slid 3 belts underneath. 2 of the belts she slid up underneath my stomach and pulled them up so that they wrapped around my arms at either side of my elbows. She pulled them tight, pulling my arms into my back, and buckled them secure.
The third belt she slid to my thighs. Again she dragged it up and wrapped it around my feet, pulling them down into my butt and as a result dragging my back to arch even further. It was incredibly tight.

"Hrrrmmmgphhh!" I winced at the tightness but Kayleigh ignored my reaction, securing the belt.

"Let's test this out..." She grinned as she raised up her left index finger and wiggled it in front of my face. My eyes followed as her long, painted black false nail moved back and forth before me.
Her finger pulled out of my eyesight as I heard her slide back across the floor towards my feet. There was a pause... then all of a sudden I felt her nail sharply dragging up the sole of my foot.

"MMRRRHMMGPHHHHH!" I jolted back and forth at the tickling sensation.

"Perfect!" she chuckled as she stood back up. One single nail scrape along my bare sole and I had squirmed like crazy. I feared what was still to come.

"Well I'm all finished with this one. How are you getting on Angelica?"

"Yep, think I'm about finished with Kate." Angelica proudly responded. "Let's get them into position."

Kayleigh grabbed my legs and slid me back in front of the couch that I was previously hogtied in front of. Kate was slowly dragged next to me and positioned so that we were side by side, my right arm touching Kate's left arm.
Kayleigh took another 2 belts and handed one to Angelica.
She began strapping my right arm to Kate's left whilst Angelica did the same with our legs, strapping my right leg to Kate's left.
We were now completely immobilised on the spot.

"Ok, finishing touches!" Kayleigh smiled as she reached into the bag and pulled out 2 thick red ribbons and 2 red bows, handing 1 of each to Angelica.
She knelt down and wrapped the red ribbon around my chin and up around the top of my head before knotting it back under my chin. Kate was given the same by Angelica.
Once the ribbons were in place, the girls added the bows, securing them on the top of our heads.
Kate wriggled and thrashed her head in protest but the bow remained stuck in place.

"Mrrrphhhh" she sighed as her head lowered at the result of her futile struggles.

Kayleigh and Angelica walked around to stand in front of the 2 of us hogtied captives.

"Well, in case you haven't yet realised... you're our present for Madison" Angelica chuckled.
"Yes, well it's not finished yet. We still have something to add once Madison see's you both" Kayleigh added through her giggles.

"Hrrrmpghhhh!" Kate squirmed and wriggled.

"Mrrrpghh" I sighed, realising my only hope now was that Madison stayed true to her word.

"Right, let's 'wrap' the present and then we'll call the Birthday Queen!" Angelica excitedly giggled, clapping her hands.

I watched as Kayleigh and Angelica raised up and blanket and positioned it over Kate and I in our tight hogties.

"Mrrrggphhh!" Kate protested as they slowly lowered the blanket down until it covered us both.

"Hey Birthday Queen!" Kayleigh called upstairs. "C'mon into the living room!"

"We've got a surprise for you!" Angelica added, beaming with excitement.

To Be Continued...
Thanks for reading, let me know what you thought about this part, what you liked and didn't.
The next part will reveal exactly what Kayleigh and Angelica have planned for Madison's 'present' so stay tuned for that.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

A non traditional very open model wrapping. But with the nature of the gift such a faux pas may be excused :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great continuation from your previous stories. Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 3: Madison's Present

"Here she comes!" Kayleigh hushed.

Kate began wriggling and squirming against her restraints.

"Mmmrrrphhh!!" she growled as her head thrashed about under the blanket.

"You 2 keep quiet!" Angelica warned as her foot poked into my waist through the blanket.

"Hrrrrmpgghhhrggh!" I jerked at the feeling of her toe prodding my side, causing Kate to hold still.

We lay silent, listening to the sound of Madison's heels clumping down the stairs. They were getting louder and louder as she neared the bottom until finally there was the loud thunk of her heel planting onto the cold wooden floor of the hallway.
It felt strange lying there hogtied listening to the sound of Madison approaching. In the past I had dreaded the sound of her heels as it signified the impending arrival of another round of torment. Whereas this time I was optimistic that she would keep true to her word and untie us.
I figured that she would maybe laugh at our predicament and maybe pretend she was going to torment us, but would then free us instead.

Finally she arrived in the living room.

"SURPRISE!" Kayleigh and Angelica announced.
"Here's your main present babe!" Kayleigh smiled.
"We made it ourselves!" Angelica added.

"Aww you guys! Thank you so much!" Madison gushed.

"Go ahead and unwrap it!" Angelica grinned. It must have been obvious what it was. The blanket coverup was fooling no-one, and there was an obvious lack of Kate and I in the room.

I felt Madison's hand grasp the blanket. Suddenly it was whisked backwards revealing Kate and I. Still facing the couch, we both turned our heads to look over our shoulder at the girls. Madison's face had a tremendously large grin on it as her eyes scanned our predicament.

"MMRRRDDPHNNN! YRRPGGHHH BRRGPHHHH URNNPH TGGPHHH URRGPPHHH!" Kate barked through her gag at her older sister. The smile dropped from Madison's face.

"YRRPGHHH BRGPHHHH!" Kate continued as she began thrashing, the red bow swaying atop of her head. I began rapidly shaking my head at Kate. It wasn't Madison that had tied us up and yet Kate was unleashing this gag-muffled fury at her sister, the only one that might untie us.

Madison stared unimpressed at Kate whilst she ranted. Slowly Kate grew tired and stopped thrashing. The smile resumed on Madison's face.
She walked over to us and began running her hands along the belts that held us tightly hogtied.

"Very nice work girls!" she nodded. "Very nice indeed! You managed to get them sooo secure!" her hands continued to work their way up the restraints towards our heads, reaching the scarves that gagged us.

"There's a sock stuffed in each of their mouths" Angelica proudly announced.

"Excellent!" Madison grinned as she finished inspecting us.

I gazed up at Madison's eyes, waiting for her to finish winding us up and release us. She looked back into my eyes then looked away.

"Would you like to know what they do?" Kayleigh cackled.

"What do you mean?" Madison queried. I turned to look at Kayleigh. 'What the hell does she mean what we do?' I feared.

"Well..." Kayleigh started, walking round to the couch in front of Kate and I, followed by Angelica carrying a bag.
"You know how someone once said that you're feet stink?"

"uh huh..." Madison nodded.

Kayleigh sat down on the couch, positioned in front of me.
"Well we wondered what we could get you that would help you fix your smelly feet."

"And we looked at foot spa's, shower gadgets etc" Angelica added.

"but we figured... why buy something that might not work?" Angelica continued as Kayleigh nodded.

"uh huh..." Madison's smile grew.

"But then we figured... why don't we let the person that complained that they were smelly be the one that cleans them!" Kayleigh cackled aloud.

"MMRMRPGHHH MRRPGHHH!" I shook and thrashed.

Kayleigh reached down and grasped my chin, holding me in place.
"Now now! Let's get you prepared" she smiled as she reached into the bag Angelica brought over.

She pulled out a single black ugg slipper, the same kind as the ones they had bought Madison for her birthday.
Around the strap of the slipper wound a length of ribbon, the same ribbon the girls had wrapped around mine and Kate's heads.

"These are your old ones Madison, we hope you don't mind" Kayleigh smirked at me.

"Not at all, I've had them for years and they're a little worn so I was going to throw them away soon. They're a little worn" Madison spoke from behind me, drastically downplaying the extent to which the slippers had been used.

"Great!" Kayleigh smiled, placing the slipper on the floor in front of my face.

A sudden jolt on my right arm caused me to turn my attention towards Kate. The second slipper of the pair had been placed in front of her by Angelica and Kate was not happy.

"Right, lets get these gags off you two" Kayleigh leaned forwards and began tugging away at the knot behind my head.

Eventually I felt the gag loosen. My tongue pushed through my sock against the ball of the scarf but the gag remained in place. Behind my head Kayleigh held onto both ends of the scarf keeping the gag in place. Angelica did the same with Kate's gag.

"Ready?" Angelica asked Kayleigh.

"Yep." She replied as they picked up a slipper each. My eyes watched as I wondered what the hell they were up to.

"Go!" Angelica nodded.

Kayleigh picked up the slipper, turning it so that the worn out toe marks were closest to my face. In a flash she shoved the tip of the slipper right up against my nose, pressing it in tight.
The stench of vinegary sweat engulfed my nose.
Suddenly the scarf gag came loose. My tongue jabbed against the knotted scarf, pushing it and the sock out of my mouth freeing me to mouth breathe.
Before I could take a single inhale of breath, the slipper was rammed into my agape mouth toe-end first.

"ARRGGPHHH!" I gasped as Kayleigh proceeded to wedge the used slipper deeper into my mouth until the furry bridge of the slipper touched my top lip.
My tongue rested down onto the slipper where the worn out toe marks lay.

"ARRGGPHHH? RRRGGPHHHH?!" I continued to fight as Kayleigh took the ribbon wrapped around the slipper, and tied it behind my head, securing the slipper partially in my mouth.
I shook and wriggled my head but the slipper stayed in place. I turned to see Kate. In all of the commotion, she too had been slipper gagged.

"HURRRGPHHHH!" Kate protested, flicking her head up and down in a futile attempt to dislodge the slipper.

Angelica and Kayleigh high fived as they sat back down almost in shock themselves that their plan had worked.
There was a brief silence with occasional groans from Kate and I as we squirmed and struggled with our new gags.

"Ok, so here's how it works" Angelica announced.
"You take your 'smelly' foot, slide it into the slipper, slip the strap onto your heel so that the slippers don't come off, and let them get cleaning with their tongues." Her face was a mixture of pride and excitement.

"HAARRGGPHHH!?" I gasped. Kate continued to thrash next to me.

"And if they're not performing to your level of satisfaction" Kayleigh continued, reaching into the bag again.
"you can give them some 'encouragement' with this!"
She drew out a pink bristly hairbrush and leaned forwards over me. Suddenly I felt the brush drag across the soles of my hogtied bare feet.

"HAARGGPHHH!!!! AARRRGGPHHH!" I began frantically writhing on the floor, my feet curling and twisting an desperate attempts to escape the brush.

"And that'll make them comply" Kayleigh smiled, leaning back into the couch.

"Oh my god! You guys are too kind!" Madison celebrated as Kayleigh and Angelica moved to the other couch allowing her to sit down in front of us. Her Birthday Queen tiara still sat atop of her long dark brown hair. The sash still draped across her dress.

"Ugh it's been such a busy day with work and then cleaning up the house for you guys coming round!" Madison continued as she kicked off her high heels.
"this'll feel so good".
She planted her bare feet on the floor in front of Kate and I in our hogties.
I could already smell the distinct whiff of her sweaty feet. And I was about to taste them too.
She raised up her feet. I stared up through her wiggling toes to catch her eye and plead for her to remember her promise. She gazed back down at me and said nothing, instead she grinned back with excitement.

I braced myself as she angled her foot to slide it into the slipper.
To my right, Kate was continuing her vocal protest with her slipper-gagged moans.

To Be Continued...

I hope you like how this is going.
What's your thoughts on the present idea from Kayleigh and Angelica?
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

This is FANTASTIC. I love the direction this is going. Kate is especially in a rough position having to suck her big sisters foot. I feel worse for her than our main character and can't wait to see what else is in store for the both of them
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Madison unwrapped her Present :) Nicely done, and I would really like it, if Kate get´s the Chance for retribution at some Point :)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Well as gifts go, one most certainly can’t compare in ingenuity
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Very excited for the continuation!
Im always impressed by your creative tortures and gags!
And i do love the added humiliation for Kate having to taste her sister’s foot.
It would also be a deviant twist if Kate was later offered the option of freedom, but in exchange, had to make the main character clean HER feet as well 😈

I hope we see part 4 soon!
Josh4222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Josh4222 »

Really good story so far, I hope you get around to continuing it soon. You left us off at such a great part too! I second guardian741’s idea. Kate making him clean her feet too for her own freedom would be an amazing twist. Either way, looking forward to the next update.
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

I cant wait to see where this story goes! :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 4: Madison's Feet

My eyes followed the tips of Madison's toes as she slowly manoeuvred them towards the slipper. She gently rested the sole of her foot on the base of the slipper and began sliding it forwards. Her black painted toe nails disappeared under the fluffy arch of the slipper. She deliberately moved slowly, relishing the suspense.

My fists clenched. The belts around my wrist strained and squeaked. I tried to swallow as I awaited the arrival of her foot in my mouth. My tongue sat atop the slipper anticipating the contact.
Beside me, Kate's moans lessened in volume as Madison's foot plugged the opening of her slipper gag.
Finally, Madison's toes crept over my tongue.

"Hrrrrmmmggphhh" I squirmed, my eyes shutting tight over.

Her foot finally came to a halt, my tongue sitting under the ball of her foot.

"Mrrrrggphhrrpphhh" I groaned as the salty taste attacked my tongue. My eyes squeezed tighter shut.

My eyes opened as I gazed up at Madison. She leant forwards and with her index fingers she lifted the straps of the slippers up and around her ankles, securing them on her feet.

"Well..." she sharply spoke as she sat upright on the couch.
"Get cleaning!" she commanded, rocking her feet up and down, our heads jerking up in down along with them.

I dragged my tongue back from the ball of her foot and lifted it up in between 2 of her toes. Next I dragged it along the tops of her toes, side to side over and over.
After that, I began moving it up and down between each toe. The entire time, my eyes gazed up at Madison to ensure I was getting her approval.
She stared down at me with a menacing grin, occasionally glancing over at her sister.

Several seconds of thorough licking passed. Madison relaxed back onto the couch, lifting up her hands and flicking her hair back before adjusting the tiara atop her head.

"How's work?" she casually turned to Angelica on the couch to my right. As I gazed up at her, my tongue slowly stopped licking.

Angelica began her respone:
"Ugh well it's been..."

But Madison cut her response short:
"Ehm, I don't remember telling you to stop?" her right foot sharply jerked up and down, my head rocking with it. Deep inside the slipper, and my mouth, her toes wriggled atop my tongue. Her eyes beamed down towards me, her face displaying an intense frown. My tongue quickly sprung back into action, working it's way along the tips of her toes, right to left and back again.
Her angered expression slowly dissipated as her head turned back to face Angelica.

"Sorry about that" she rolled her eyes.
"You were saying?"

Their conversation resumed. As my tongue worked away deep within the slipper, my eyes turned to the right in an effort to see Kate. Unable to turn my head, I could only see Madison's left heel before her foot disappeared into the slipper. I wondered what was going on inside Kate's mouth, how much effort she was putting in, how she was coping, was she coping? She had been pretty quiet since Madison's put the slippers on. Perhaps she had learned that putting up resistance would only land her in a worse situation? If there was a worse situation? If there was, Madison would know what it was. And I didn't intend on finding out. I continued to silently work away under the slipper like a good foot cleaner.

Several minutes passed. My tongue was growing tired of rolling across the Birthday Queen's toes, but I was too scared of letting her down to stop. I continued to subject myself to the salty, vinegar taste of her foot.

Suddenly Madison's feet jerked. My eyes shot up to see her leaning forwards. Her fingers reached behind her heels as she flicked off the straps.

"We're going to get some more wine." Madison smiled as she leaned her head down towards us.
"You 2 stay right there" she smirked as her hands patted us on the head.

Slowly she drew her foot out of Kate's mouth.

"Mrrrrphh-aarrggphhh" Kate moaned as Madison's foot slid out of the slipper.

She extended her leg out and inspected her foot.

"Looking cleaner already!" she chirped.

Next she stood up, balancing on her left foot as she slowly began to slide her right foot out of my mouth. My tongue flopped down in relief onto the warm base of the slipper.
As her foot emerged from the arch of the slipper, several strings of saliva swung down between her toes and my mouth.

"Eughhh" she moaned in disgust as the saliva strings grew longer and longer. She raised up her foot and dragged her sole across the top of my head.

"Auurrghhhh" I groaned as her soaked sole scraped along my forehead.

"That's disgusting!" She scolded me despite me being completely helpless to prevent what had happened.
A menacing smile grew on her face.

"Hang on a second. I've got an idea." she handed her empty wine glass to Kayleigh and left the room.

My eyes followed her for as far as they could until she was out of my vision, leaving me staring ahead at the base of the couch, dreading her idea. I could feel the sympathy from everyone else in the room.

The sounds of Madison's feet slapping on the wooden floor returned.

"Here. This'll help." Her voice cackled from behind.

There was a collective gasp from both Kayleigh and Angelica as Madison revealed her idea to them.

Madison crouched down on the floor to my left, her hands behind her back as she hid her idea from me.
Her hands emerged from behind her back and slammed down a black nike trainer with pink tick. Before I could realise what it was, she stuffed her hand into the trainer and drew out 2 heavily worn black socks. She balled them up before my eyes.
All of a sudden, her left hand grasped my chin and turned my head to face her, tilting it up slightly. In her right hand she clutched the balled up socks.

"This'll help soak up all of that excess saliva" she grinned.
"I'd tell you to open wide, but you already are!"

She placed the socks onto the base of the slipper and began pressing it towards my mouth.
Like her foot before, my eyes followed the socks until they disappeared under the black fluffy arch. I raised my tongue up, ready to fight back against the oncoming socks.

"ARRRPPMMMPPGHHHH" I moaned as the socks slowly filled my open mouth. My tongue pressed against the socks but stood no chance as Madison continued to slowly press them into my mouth. Eventually they passed the tip of the slipper and packed out my mouth entirely.
Stupidly, I tried once more to push at them with my tongue, hoping to force them out my agape mouth. But as my tongue thrashed, the socks pressed against the tip of the slipper, rolling back on top of my tongue, pinning it helplessly against the base of my mouth.

"MRRRRGGPHHH!" I protested as my tongue observed the pungent tastes of Madison's heavily (and recently) worn gym socks. My mouth quickly dried up as the socks absorbed my saliva.

"There we go" Madison smiled, dusting her hands off as she stood back up.
"That oughta do the trick!" she walked towards Kayleigh and Angelica, out of my view.

Kayleigh and Angelica headed for the kitchen, evident by the sound of their heels on the floor leaving the room.

"You 2 sit tight. We'll be back in 5 or 10 minutes!" Madison called out through a smile. You could tell she was in her element.

The living room door slowly closed over. The sounds of Madison's bare feet dragging across the wooden flooring faded as the door closed, leaving Kate and I alone. Hogtied and slipper gagged.

"Uuurrggphhh!" Kate squirmed, testing her bonds.

"Hrrrrpphhhh" I sighed into the socks.

Kate seemed determined to find a flaw in Kayleigh and Angelica's hogtying. She wriggled and tugged at the belts, her feet shaking back and forth.
I admired her spirit. But that was just about all I could do as I lay there sucking on Madison's gym socks and think about how best to worship the Birthday Queen's feet upon her return.

To Be Continued...
Thanks for keeping up with the story so far and for all the great feedback! Hope you're all enjoying Madison's latest torments for our protagonist and Kate!
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Pretty nice story so far.

Well done!
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Excellent torture thus far.
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

This story keeps getting better and better :)
girlstiemeup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by girlstiemeup »

Love your stories so much! Madison is such a great character, I hope you continue this one! :)
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Part 5: Madison's Dirty Feet

"Hurrrrgppphhhh. HURRRGPHGPHHH!" Kate strained as she continued her escape attempts. The belts around her wrists squeaked as she tried to stretch them apart.
I turned my head to the right as best as I could. In my peripheral vision I watched as the slipper gag that was wedged in Kate's mouth wriggled up and down as she searched for freedom.
Occasionally it would lift up out of my view for a few seconds... then drop back into view, Kate panting away as another escape attempt failed.

"Arghh hurrgh hirrgh hmmrgh?" Kate questioned, her head turning to face me but our slipper gags collided with eachother limiting the radius we could turn our heads.

"Hrrmphhhmmph?" I spoke back, muffled by the socks packed in my mouth. I couldn't understand what she was saying.

"Arghh hurgh hirrgh hrmmgph?" She repeated. Again I failed to understand.

"Hrmmphh crmmphh mndrphnd yyrrgph?" I attempted to shrug, stupidly forgetting about the tight hogtie.

"AARGH... HRRGHH.. HIRGHH... HRMMAGPHH?!" She barked, her frustration growing greater with each word.

I paused, afraid that once again I hadn't understood her. Finally I spoke:

"Hrrmphh" I sighed. I hadn't really attempted to say a word but instead tried to convey that I was too effectively gagged to have any kind of conversation. Plus, every attempt for me to speak would result in me squishing down on Maddison's ball of worn gym socks releasing a fresh burst of sweaty flavours in my mouth. I preferred to remain silent.

"Hurrphhh" she huffed, going back to her solo squirming.

Through in the kitchen we heard the sound of the fridge door shutting followed by the sounds of heels across the floor. The girls were returning.

"Gurrgphhh" Kate moaned realising her window for escape had closed.

The footsteps arrived in the living room. The couch squelched as Kayleigh and Angelica sat themselves down to our right.

"Righty!" Madison gleefully called as she walked through the living room door, her bare feet slapping the wooden floor.
"I hope you guys are ready for round 2!"

She sat herself down on the couch in front of us.

"LRMGH URGH GRGPHH!" Kate barked through the slipper.

"Ooh, someone's eager!" Madison sinisterly grinned as she placed her wine onto the side table.

She raised up her right leg and angled her foot to slide it into my slipper gag.

"Hrrmgphhh!" I garbled, trying to warn her about the socks in my mouth.

She ignored my warning, sliding her foot along the base of the slipper. Her toes crept along the tip of my tongue.

"Hrrrbbbpghhh!" I continued my attempts to notify her about the stuffed socks.

"Oh?" she scrunched up her face. Her toes wriggled up and down against the sock, squishing it against my tongue.
"What's this?" she mocked, knowing exactly what it was.

"Hrrphh mrphhh fphrck" I mumbled.

She withdrew her foot and leaned forwards. Her hand crept inside the slipper and pinched the balled up socks.

"I forgot those were in there" she giggled, again lying.

"Yeah me too" Angelica chuckled.
"So did I" Kayleigh added.

Madison leaned down towards my face, her chin almost resting on the slipper.
"You should have said something!" she smirked then leaned back onto the couch.

"Urrghhh" I sighed as Madison slid the ball of socks back into the black trainer where they previously nested.

She raised up her right foot and prepared to slide it into the slipper.

"Eugh" she paused, her foot remaining in the air.
"My feet are all dirty now after walking to the kitchen and back" she huffed, rotating her foot around to inspect the brownish dust that had collected along the sole and the base of her toes.
She shrugged and continued to slide her foot into the slipper, pulling the elastic strap behind her heel. I shut my eyes and winced as her dirty toes crept towards my tongue. Finally her toes climbed atop of my tongue. I lay there repulsed at the sudden taste of her toes.

"Well?" she glared at me. I suddenly remembered my duties and began wrapping my tongue in and out of her toes, licking off the dirt.
"Good." she smirked.

She raised up her left leg and prepared to slide it into Kate's slipper gag. As I worked away on cleaning her sister's foot, in the corner of my eye I could see Kate's head shaking as she did as much as she could to delay the torture.
As Kate's head turned, Madison's foot followed the slipper. It was only a matter of time before Kate would get tired and her sister would get the better of her.

Suddenly, 2 heeled feet appeared around Kate's head, the first foot sliding under her chin and the other wrapping over her head. They clamped down on Kate's head, pinning it still.

"Thank you" Madison smiled, turning to Kayleigh whose legs were currently locking Kate's head still.

"No bother" Kayleigh grinned.

Madison lifted her leg up and slid her foot through the slipper and into her little sister's mouth.

"Mmmm!" Madison teased as her toes wiggled in my mouth and presumably in Kate's mouth too.

"Do you guys enjoy cleaning my feet?" she taunted. Her legs wiggled up and down, forcing us to nod.

"I can't hear you!" she barked.

"Mrrph hmphh" I garbled through her toes.

"Glad to hear it!" she smiled as she slowly reclined on the couch.

We both sucked away at Madison's toes as she, Kayleigh and Angelica sipped their wine and chatted. I could feel her toes were finally starting to get clear of dust and dirt from her trip to the kitchen. Her toes were unpleasant for the most part but the dirt made it so much worse.

"Oh!" Madison lurched up on the couch.
"I think I left my phone in the kitchen..." she giggled.

"I'll go get it" Angelica stood up.

"No no, it's fine. I'll go" Madison responded. I glanced up and spotted her wink as she spoke.

As casual as ever, Madison leaned forwards and pulled off the elastic straps and slid her feet out of our mouths, planting them on the floor beside our heads.
Her arm reached down and her hand dipped inside her running shoe and drew out the ball of socks. She stuffed the ball deep into my mouth then left the living room.

"Hrrmphh?!" I shrugged. I didn't deserve the socks that time. There hadn't been any saliva!

She returned before I could even finish moaning. She sat back down on the couch and placed her phone on the side table.

"Ughh. My feet are all dirty again" she mock-complained.
"I'll need to get them cleaned again!"

She reached down and pulled the socks out of my mouth. They had only been in for 10 seconds but that was long enough to endure the horrific taste of them.
She stuffed the socks back in the running shoe and then slid her feet back through the slippers and into our mouths.
Her newly-dirtied toes rested atop of my tongue once again.

I resumed cleaning the Birthday Queen's feet.

To Be Continued...
The next chapter I've got plans to mix things up a bit. Madison has got some more plans up her sleeves :twisted:
Josh4222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Josh4222 »

Another great part. Very thoughtful of Madison to insist on going back to the kitchen herself so they’d have more to clean. Like the detail of Kayleigh trapping Kate’s head for her :twisted: . Almost feel bad for her, all her effort just for Kayleigh to interfere and force her to clean ‘the birthday queen’s’ foot anyway. :lol:
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Well at least she is getting her figurative money’s worth out of her birthday gift.
girlstiemeup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by girlstiemeup »

Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what Madison has up her sleeve :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic