Meeting with Rick (ricktied) (M/M) part 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Meeting with Rick (ricktied) (M/M) part 1

Post by Thatworm »

This is about a meeting that was supposed to take place before he went quiet. I'm not sure what he had planned for me, but I did have some idea of what he was going to do. Now I have scheduled to see him for a couple weeks, but plans kept changing as he has became very busy.

I pull up to his apartment. Calling him on his cell, "Hey Rick! You there? I'm outside right now." Rick says, "oh ok, I'll come down and meet you." This being my first time being actually tied by someone else, I was excited and scared at the same time.

I saw Rick as I turned off the car and got out. "So, what do you think?" "I think you look amazing!" I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He loves jeans because it makes your feet look better. "Let's go inside" I followed him to his room.

"Welcome to my place" "you can lay down over there and get ready, I'll go get my stuff" I went to the center of the room and layed on my stomach. My nerves racking up as I didn't know what was going to happen. All I knew is I was going to be hogtied for the first time, by somebody else.

"Ok, let's let started" he says as he brings out his stash of bondage supplies. He starts to tie my feet together. "You have really nice feet" I started blushing. After he was done tying my feet together, he proceeded to my hands. Now I was totally in his control, there's no turning back now as my hands are tied behind my back. "Can you escape those?" He asks and I try to break out. "Nope" i told him. "Good" he says as he grabs more rope. Now let's tie your knees and arms together. Now I was completely helpless at his mercy. He told me, he has a new strap to make my hogtie tighter. I was wondering if he was going to use it today. "Remember that strap I told you about? Well, let's see how well it is." He completes my hogtie with his new strap, pulling it really tight so my hands and almost touching my feet.

"Wow! That's tight!" I said as I began to squirm. "Of course, don't want you escaping anytime soon. Now try to get out of that" I squirm and struggle but I can't escape, nor move. He now takes off his week old socks and tries to gag me. "Open up!" I shake my head and he pinches my nose, forcing me to breath through my mouth. He then shoves the dirty socks in and tapes it shut. "Mmmmmm!" I try to protest but it was no use. I try again to escape my bondage. Of course, with no luck.

He then proceeds to blindfold me leaving me completely helpless, not knowing what will happen. I try again to protest but all that came out was, "mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" He looks at me, admiring his work, "you look great!" He told me as I tried one last to try to escape.

He then kneels down next to me without me know because he made absolutely no noise, so I could not tell where or what he was doing. All of a sudden I felt many fingers start to tickle my feet. "Mmmhmmhmhmh!" I laugh into my gag as I try to squirm. I told him my feet were not feather ticklish, so you have to tickle a little harder, but I am extremely ticklish. He knew perfectly how to get the best reaction from me. "Mmmhmhmhmh! Hmhmhmhm!" I start screaming into my gag trying to escape the hands of my captor.

He then puts lotion on my feet and rubs it. It felt nice for a minute, then all of a sudden he starts tickling again, forcing me to laugh and scream louder this time, "MmHmmHMmhmm!" He then teases me with his words, "you're such a ticklish boy, you can't escape, all nice and tied" I start to get worried as he gets up. "I'll be back, I need to get something"

He went into his room to get brushes and baby oil. Me being blindfolded, has no idea. He then comes back out, again, making no sound at all, kneels next to my feet. I try to struggle a little more, or remove my gag. He takes the brush and starts slowly stroking my feet. "mmhmhmhmmh mmm!!" I laugh into my gag as I was not ready to be tickled and it was by surprise! He then pours baby oil on my feet, and rubs it. "I need to get some water" he lies and pretends to stand up. "MMHMHMHMHMH MMMHMHMHMHM!!" I scream into my gag as my feet are now getting attacked by a brush. As he holds my feet with one arm. Tears start to drip down my cheeks "MMHMHMHMHMHM!!! HMHMHMHMH!!! HMHMHM!" I gasp for air as he tickles me to death with my poor feet. He then ties my big toes together, and I knew, at that time, I was in trouble. He grabs my toes, bends them back. Then grabs the brush, and slowly strokes my now exposed balls of my feet. "MHMHMHM MMMM!! MMMM!" I try to scream for help but the gag was too strong.

He now starts worshipping my feet and sucking on my toes. Which I was fine with for a few minutes. Then he starts biting, which scared the living daylight out of me, "MMMM!!! HMHMM!" He then grabs the brush again, and starts stroking up and down my feet. Leaving me in tears and sweat, as I laugh into the gag trying to escape his evilness, "MMMMMM!!! MMMMM! HMHMHMHMHMHM!! MMM! HMHMHM!!!" He then starts to grab at my sides and squeezes. Little did he know that was one of my most ticklish places, not that my feet weren't already extremely ticklish enough. I was in trouble. i shook my head violently as I could feel his hands at my sides "MMMM!!! MMMM!!!" I try to beg as he then starts squeezing, "MMMHMHMHMMHMHM!!! HMMMHMHMHMH!!! HMHMHMH!!! MMMMM!!!! HMHMHM!!! MMMM!!!" I try to beg as he stops tickling me. He then takes off my blindfold, and I flinched as my eyes went from competely darkness to bright daylight. I lay there, slowly opening my eyes, giving them time to adjust. I look over at him, who was smiling at me. "How did you think of that?" He says with a grin on his face. I look over with tears running down my cheeks. "Aww, look at how cute you look, with your puppy eyes, all tied up and gagged, nowhere to go" I then turned and rested my head on the floor. Or at least attempted to, as the hogtie strap was extremely strict. "Here, let me loosen that a little" my knees and head can now rest on the floor.

He then admires me a little bit more and tickles me for a few more minutes before giving me a final chance to escape. He then unties the strap to my hogtie, leaving everything else tied. I was now like a mummy, squirming around on the floor. "Try to escape from that" he said, and I struggled as hard as I could but me being sweaty, and tired, from all the tickling, could not move much. He then untied my arms, which made it a little easier for me. "Now try" I was able to slip my knee ties down, and slip my still tied feet, through them and out. I them got onto my knees and tried to untie my feet with my hands behind me. Rick liked that, and he went around to look at my feet that was tensed up since I was kneeling, trying to pick at the knot. He admires my feet as I try to untie them.

I was able to untie my feet and stand up. Stretched for a bit. "This feels so good" I told him. I then slip my hands under my feet, and bring them to the front of me. I then start trying to untie my hands with my teeth and wiggling them out. I eventually was able to escape all of my bonds. I was now free.

I wanted to pass out because I was exhausted. So I layed down...

To be continued...