The spirit week [(1:f/m);(2:m/fm);(3:f/m);(4:f/mm);(5:fm/fmm)] [last Part added]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago That was a really fun read. Loved it !
Thank you very much :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hey. Before I start, I forgot to describe how Andrew looks like. I’m sorry for that. I'll do that here at the beginning since he'll be making frequent appearances from now on. His full name is Andrew Parker, he is 5'0" tall, 13 years old, has short brown hair, blue eyes, slim build, and wears black glasses. Thanks to PlaymakerM19 for pointing this out to me 😊. Let’s start with the last part.

Part 5

BRRRRR BRRRRR, BRRRRR BRRRRR. Like every morning. My alarm clock rang and I immediately turned it off. It was Friday. The last day of spirit week.
"Hey, Kyle. The last day has come." Jean said to me, yawning.
"Morning, Jean. Yeah, unfortunately." I replied.
"We've had a fun week. But I think the funniest day is today." she said with a smile.
"Really? Dressing up as grandparents is fun, but I think Wednesday was funnier.", I replied to her.
"Nope, I think today will be funnier. You'll see." She winked at me.
"Okay, if that's what you mean." I replied.
I had no idea what she was up to. But I would find out soon enough.
"Alright, let us get ready and go downstairs. Your mum has everything ready for us." She said.
"My mum? I thought you had the costumes in your bag?", I asked her.
"No. Remember when I went downstairs on Sunday to ask your mom something? I also asked if she could order something for us. And like your mother is, she did. She didn't even ask me for money for it. Your mum is very generous." She said with a smile.
"Yes, I know she is." I smiled back. "Okay, I'll go downstairs to my parent's bathroom, and you can go here like every morning. I'll be waiting for you downstairs." I said.
"Sounds good." She said, picking up her clothes and going into the bathroom.
I picked up my clothes too and went downstairs to my parent's bathroom. When I got there, I changed out of my pajama, brushed my teeth, and put on underwear, a blue t-shirt, and sweatpants. I left the bathroom and waited in the hallway for Jean. A few minutes later she came downstairs and we walked together into the kitchen where my mother was.
"Ah, there you two are. I prepared your costumes in the living room." Said my mother to us.
"Thank you, Mrs. Cooper. Come along, Kyle." Said Jean to me.
"Sure." I replied.
When we got to the living room, there were two piles. One for Jean and one for me. But that weren't the costumes I thought they were.
"Wait, what are these costumes? I thought we had discussed others. Is it what I think it is?" I asked them both.
"SURPRISE. I know we talked about going as grandparents, but this is way more fun. And if you think it's two baby costumes, you're right. The left pile is yours and the right pile is mine." Jean replied with a smile.
Jean went to her pile and I went to mine. Looking closer, I recognized a blue footed one-piece pajama with cars on it and a front zipper. Also, there was a gray bib with "little stinker" written on it, a pacifier chain, a grey pacifier, blue mittens, a teddy bear, and two pull-up diapers. Jean was almost the same, only with a pink footed one-piece pajama with unicorns on it.
"Jean, don't you think it will be embarrassing to walk around school like that? Especially with two diapers? Why two?" I asked her.
"Oh, come on, Kyle. It's spirit week. It's generation day. We won't be the only ones. Who cares?" asked Jean back.
"Yeah, you're right, but why didn’t you told me about your idea? And why two diapers?" I asked her again.
"You'll see, Kyle. And if I had told you about my idea, it wouldn't have been so funny to see your reaction now, haha." She laughed. “Let us change into it, Kyle.”
"...Fine, but it was still mean to say nothing," I replied.
"Now don't make such a fuss. This is going to be fun." Said Jean
She took her pile and went to the bathroom and I went back to my parents' bathroom with my pile. When I arrived, I took off all my clothes. I took the diapers and put them both on.
"But why two diapers?" I thought.
Then I put on the footed jumpsuit and zipped it up. Now I knew why there were two diapers. It was clearly visible that I was wearing diapers under the one-piece pajama. Then I put the bib on and attached the pacifier chain to it. Then I attached the pacifier to the pacifier chain. Finally, I took the mittens and put them on. I closed the velcro straps on the mittens so that they could not slip. I picked up the teddy bear and hold him in my left hand. When I was done, I looked in the mirror.
"That looks kinda embarrassing, but a least a bit cute." I thought.
I left my clothes there and went down to the kitchen. They were both waiting for me there. My mother painted Jean's cheeks red. They both looked at me.
"You look very sweet." They both said at the same time.
"Let me finish you, as I did with Jean." My mum said.
She took the red makeup and painted my cheeks the way she did Jean's cheeks. Jean’s hair was tied in two pigtails. They both looked at me.
"You look very sweet." They both said at the same time.
"If you say so." I replied shyly.
"Okay, stand next to each other. A few last photos." My mum smiled.
I went to Jean and stood next to her.
"Okay, say cheeeeeese." My mum said to us
"Please, can you wait a moment, Mrs. Cooper?" Jean told to my mum.
Jean looked at me, took my pacifier, and put it in my mouth. Then she did the same to herself and held my hand.
"Haha. Cute idea, Jean." My mum replied.
After that, my mom took some pictures and showed them to us. We put the pacifier out of our mouths.
"Well, when I see us like that, we do look kind of cute." I had to admit.
"Told you. Then let's go to the bus stop. The bus should be here soon." She said.
"Well, let's go then. See you later mum." I said.
"See you two later. When you came home I will be away until 6 pm. Dinner will be later today. Have fun, my babies." my mom called after us with a smile.
We left the house and took the bus to school.

At school, most were dressed as grandparents and a few as babies. Andrew was one of the few. He wore green one-piece pajamas with dinosaurs, a bib, mittens, and a pacifier. He informed us that he could come back to my house after school today. We spent the rest of the school day together.

When we arrived home, it was 2 o'clock, just like the last few days. We went into the house and took off our shoes. I saw that my siblings' shoes were there, but my mum’s shoes were gone. I guess they were already home. We went straight upstairs to my room. When we arrived, we put our backpacks in the same corner as yesterday. Jean was about to go to the bathroom. We waited in my room and talked about a new video game. It took quite a while, but then we heard footsteps. We both assumed it was Jean. It was Jean, but she was tied up and my brother was carrying her. My sister was standing next to him. Jean's hands were tied behind her back with a 10-yard rope palm to palm in her mittens. Her elbows were tied together with the same rope. Her legs were tied with
a 25-yard rope at her feet and above and below her knees as well. She was gagged with duct tape around her head. Judging by the pacifier chain, the pacifier was still in her mouth. You could also see that she was still wearing her diapers. Steve placed her in the middle of the room and tied a 25-yard rope around her torso to secure her arms to her body. Then he laid her down and tied her into a hogtie with a long cable tie.
"I don't think Jean should go to the bathroom after school. She always gets tied up." I laughed ironically.
"Okay you two babies, now it's your turn. But Andrew, best put these on first. Equal rights for all." My brother said, holding up two pull-up diapers.
They probably knew about the diaper when they tied Jean up.
"Okay, I guess I don't have a choice," Andrew replied.
Andrew and Steve walked out of the room. My sister went to my TuG bag and pulled out a few things: cable ties, another roll of duct tape, a straitjacket, and ropes. When she had everything together, Andrew and Steve came back in. You could see his diapers under his pajama, just like ours.
"Okay, let's settle it between you guys, who wants the zip ties and who wants the straitjacket and ropes."
"I'll give you the choice, Andrew. Choose what you are more comfortable with" I said to Andrew.
"Thanks. I think I'll go with the cable ties. I find the straitjacket intimidating. I haven't had much experience being tied up." He said, looking at me.
“I’m fine with that.” I smiled at him.
He smiled back.
“Okay, then let us start.” My brother said while picking up the Straitjacket and the ropes and walked to me. Emily picked up the cable ties and walked over to Andrew. Steve held the straitjacket in front of me. I stretched my arms into the sleeves and Steve put it on me properly. He closed the straps on my back. Meanwhile, I watched as Emily tied Andrew up with the cable ties. She had already tied his hands behind his back and his elbows. I noticed the straitjacket getting tighter and tighter. Just as Emily was about to tie Andrew's arms to his body, Steve turned me around. He took the sleeves and pulled them through the loop on the front of my body so that I could no longer move my arms up or down. Then he spun me around again and tightened the straps on the sleeves behind my back. Andrew's upper body was now completely bound. Above and below the elbows and around the hips. So Andrew could no longer move his arms away from his body. Emily was on his legs. You could hear the zzzzzziiiippppp of the cable ties over and over. When Steve finished with the sleeves, he tightened the strap that was attached to the bottom of the straitjacket so that he couldn't just pull it off over his head. He pulled it so tight that the strap squeezed the diapers even tighter. Then he laid me on the floor, took a 10-yard rope, and tied my feet together. Around my feet and then a few times in between and knotted it. Then he took a 25-yard rope and tied my knees together, above and below, like my feet. When Steve was done, he picked up the duct tape.
"Wait a minute. What if we need to go to the bathroom? We haven't been there yet." I asked Steve.
He knelt next to my head, picked up the pacifier, and looked at me.
"Yeah, so? I mean, you guys are well equipped if it comes to that, HAHA." My brother laughed, pushing against the diaper. My eyes got big because I knew what he meant.
"Wammmpppphhh." I tried to protest, but he stuck the pacifier right in my mouth and quickly wrapped tape around my head so I couldn't spit it out. About 6 times. Then he got up and put me to the left of Jean. I saw that Andrew was already tied up, and they put him on one of the wooden chairs that were still in my room from yesterday and put him in front of us. Emily tied a 25-yard rope around his torso so Andrew couldn't fall off the chair.
"Okay, you three babies. We're going to leave you alone for a while and you can enjoy your situation in peace. And if you ever need the toilet, you'll have your toilet with you." Emily said laughing.
"MMMMMPPPPHHH MMMMMPPPPHHHH MMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" We all screamed into our gags to protest.
Emily got out her cell phone and took a few pictures of us for my album.
Then they both left my room and did not respond to us.

There we were, all three of us tied up, dressed as babies. I was tied in a straitjacket and my legs were tied with ropes. Jean was tied up with ropes in a hogtie and Andrew with cable ties and a rope to a chair and all of us gagged with a pacifier and tape. Jean and Andrew tried to free themselves. I didn't try at all because it was impossible with the straitjacket. I looked at the clock. It was 3 pm. So we still had plenty of time to get comfortable with our situation. Jean and Andrew would both be picked up around 8 o’clock. Both of them stopped trying to get free after about 10 minutes. We all looked at each other and made no sound. I turned over on my back. It was more comfortable for me that way. At 4:30 my brother came back with 3 500 ml water bottles and a roll of tape.
"Okay. Emily and I will be gone for a while and you will be alone in the house, but you are well equipped. Mom called and said she'll be home with Dad at 8:30. She says hello to Jean and Andrew. I'll turn on the TV for you so you won't be so bored, and give you something to drink."
He turned on the TV. "How I Met Your Mother" was on. Then he turned Andrew's chair so he could see the TV, took off his gag, and gave him something to drink. He drank about half of the bottle. Then he tightened the gag again, as before with tape. He put a pillow under Jean's head to make her more comfortable, gave her something to drink, and gagged her again. She also drank about half of the bottle. Finally, he came over to me, leaned me against my bed, and gave me something to drink as well. I drank the whole bottle because I was very thirsty. Before I could say anything, he gagged me again as before.
"Well have fun you three." He said with a grin, took the three bottles in his hand, and left the room.

I had my eyes on the TV as well as on Jean and Andrew. We watched TV for about two and a half hours and nothing happened. Everyone was quiet and barely moving. I was getting used to my situation. The ropes were tight, but they didn't hurt me. The same applies to the straitjacket. Wearing the diapers was still strange, but I was getting used to it. The pacifier gag also became more comfortable over time. I was very glad that for once I wasn't being tickled. But my bladder was clearly making itself known.
"Damn. I knew that whole bottle was too much. I don't know how much longer I can take this. Did Steve plan this?" I thought to myself.
I started to move, trying to get free. I mean, the chance was nil, but I tried anyway. Andrew and Jean noticed, of course, and turned to me as best they could. They looked at me questioningly.
I kept going, but the more I moved, the more my bladder squeezed. After about 15 minutes, I let it go. Jean and Andrew continued to look at me. Judging by their expressions, they were enjoying watching. The pressure was so great that I could no longer hold it back. I let it go. It was a relieving feeling, although it was very embarrassing to pee in a diaper. I looked down and saw the diaper getting bigger and pushing against the harness. Now I felt like a real baby. I looked over at Jean and Andrew.
"MMPPHHAMMPAHA MMPPPAHAPPMMHAHA." They both started laughing into their gags when they noticed.
My face immediately turned red as a tomato and I averted my eyes from them. I was so embarrassed. I don't think it could get any more humiliating.
My face immediately turned as red as a tomato and I averted my eyes from them. I was so embarrassed. I don't think it could get any more humiliating. It was a little after six. I hoped I wouldn't have to spend so much time in the diaper I was currently using.
"He's going to pay for that." I said, slightly annoyed.
By the time I turned my head back to them, they were watching TV again. I was a little relieved about that and started watching TV, too.

Shortly before half-past seven, I noticed that Andrew and Jean were also getting more restless. They probably had to go to the bathroom, too. But at the same moment, I heard 2 people coming upstairs. The door opened and my siblings came in.
"Well, are you having fun?" Emily smiled at us.
"MPPHHH MMMPPPHHH." We tried to answer. Jean and Andrew nodded, only I shook my head.
They both looked at me.
"HAHA, I can see why Kyle didn't like it." Steve laughed, pointing at my crotch. "You should be glad you had it on." He added with a grin, pulling out his cell phone and snapping a few more photos.
My face turned red again.
"Alright, let's release our babies. Mum said that Andrew and Jean will be picked up at 8 pm." Emily said.
Steve walked over to Andrew and untied the rope around his torso. Using a pair of scissors to cut the cable ties. He released the gag. Andrew was free in a short time and immediately left the room to go to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Emily undid Jean's restraints. Steve helped her with this. When Andrew returned, Jean was just free, grabbed her things, and ran out immediately as well. Then Steve and Emily came over. Steve untied my straitjacket and Emily untied the shackles around my legs. Jean came back and a short time later I was also untied.
"Well, didn't you have to go to the bathroom?" Steve asked while laughing.
"Haha, very funny." I said slightly annoyed and sarcastically.
"Oh come on, don't be mad." Emily added.
"It's not like you guys have to pee in a diaper." I said annoyed. "I'm going to go change."
I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. When I got there, I took off all my clothes, washed the makeup off my face, and stuffed the diapers right into the trash can. Andrew's and Jean's were there, too. I put on my boxers, black socks, a green t-shirt, and a pair of blue shorts and went back to my room with the costume under my arm. When I returned, all 4 of them had put the stuff away. I put the costume in the crate where I also found the pack of diapers. Steve looked at me as I stood in front of the crate.
"I put those in there. Just in case." Steve said to me.
I didn't worry and put the costume in there. A few moments later the doorbell rang and we went down the stairs. Andrew and Jean were picked up at the same time.
"Well, I'll see you on Monday. Thanks for a great week." Jean said to me and hugged me.
"Thanks for a great two days." Andrew added.
"No problem. Anytime again." I said to them.
Then they both drove away.

Now I was alone with my siblings. Emily took the trash out of the bathroom and we ate bread for dinner. We talked about the day.
"Yeah, it wasn't so bad. The only stupid thing was the diapers." I said to them.
"But without them, you would have had a big problem." Steve replied.
"I know, you're right. Better with over such a long time than without. Like you said, just in case. But for the first time, it was weird." I admitted.
Then the door opened and our parents walked in.
"Hey, you three. Is everything good with you guys? Did you have a good day?" My father wanted to know while smiling.
"Yeah." Answered the three of us at the same time.
"I can already guess what you guys did when I look at Kyle's legs." My father laughed.
I looked down at myself. You could see the marks on the ropes.
"Five days in a row. I think you need a break, Kyle." My mom with a grin.
"Yeah." I grinned back.
We went into the living room and watched TV altogether. Around 10 o'clock, I went to my room, put on my pajama, and laid down on my bed.
"Man, that was a great week." I thought with a grin.
I rolled over and fell asleep pretty quickly.

The End

I hope you like my entire series 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It's a nice story. The last part surely was embarrassing for Kyle :lol: I hope there will be more stories from you in the future.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago It's a nice story. The last part surely was embarrassing for Kyle :lol: I hope there will be more stories from you in the future.
thank you :). Yeah, there will be some more :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story, start to finish. Well done
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I really enjoyed he whole series! I hope the characters will come back in other stories.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you both for your positive feedback :)
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Great story, really loved reading it. I know I am late with a reply but it is Really awesome!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Great story, really loved reading it. I know I am late with a reply but it is Really awesome!
It's never to late for a reply :). Thank you very much for enyoing it :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic