Babysitting Teenage Brats (ff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Babysitting Teenage Brats (ff/m)

Post by guardian741 »

My (now) sister in-law, Carrie, hired me to watch her daughter and her daughter's friend while she went to some adult-party that would likely go all night. Being 17 and short on weekend-cash, I figured I would agree. Watch some brats on Friday, get some drinks on Saturday - no brainer.

The two brats were named Julie and Linda. They were both 14 and met each other this year - their first year of highschool. Both girls were somewhat awkard (although, who isn't at that age); both semi-tall for their age and skinny. Julie had shoulder-length brown hair and glasses, Linda had slightly longer blonde hair (that she usually wore up) and was heavier than Julie, but not overweight as much as just a bigger build.
Carrie left after telling the girls to "behave for Matt". I laughed it off saying, "yeah, I think I'll be able to handle myself around a couple of 14 year old girls. Carrie left and most of the night went uneventful...until about 6:00pm.

I was watching TV downstairs when both Julie and Linda came running from Julie's room upstairs - Jade in a red top and blue jeans, Lilly with a dark green sweatshirt overtop of a camisol, and also with blue jeans. Both were wearing mis-matched fuzzy socks; green and white stripe, one all blue, the other pink and green, etc. I guess not-matching is the style now?

"Can we do an escape challenge with you, Matt?" Julie asked?

"What? No, why?" I replied

"We want to see if you can break out like this guy does" LInda said

They proceeded to play a youtube video on their phone of a guy that's explaining how to escape from various restraints. They fast forwarded to the duct-tape tutorial where the dudes wrists were wrapped with tape. The man brought his hands above his head, then as he forcefully slammed them down into his waist, he was able to split the tape by angling his elbows way out to the side. It actually looked pretty easy.

"See, will you try it?" Julie asked?

"Why would I?" I responded

"I don't know... what if.... we used my dad's vacuum to vacuum the inside of your car if you can get out?" Julie suggested.

I considered it for a moment. My car hadn't seem some attention in a few weeks... it was a pigsty.

"Ok, what's in it for you?" I asked, making eye contact with both of the mischievous teens.

"You let us stay up later, instead of heading to my room at 7:30, we wouldn't have to until 9!"

"Fine, deal" I said - somewhat nervous at the prospect of not being able to escape... while equally excited at the prospect of not having to clean my car.

The girls ran upstairs and came back down with a roll of silver duct tape.

"Hold out your arms" Julie demanded.

I held out my arms and taunted them, "hope you enjoy vacuuming"

Linda held my fists together while Julie wrapped tape around my wrists. As I watched I immediately became nervous; she wrapped SEVERAL layers around and they seem to move up and down my wrists a little - it wasn't one nice clean wrap.

Finally Julie ripped off the tape and said "There! Break out of that!"

I attempted to duplicate the Youtube man's tricks and brought my hands above my head and attempted to slam them down to my waist and separate them... but I only succeeded in stretching out the tape and pounding myself in the gut.

"OOF!" I groaned

The girls laughed at me.

"Wow! What even was that!" taunted Linda

"Yeah, that SO didn't work" Julie added

I attempted the same trick multiple more times - failure each time. The girls laughed more and more as I attempted to break free - eventually resorting to trying to twist my hands out and bite at the tape with my teeth. After a solid 15 minutes of trying to get out, I gave up.

"Ok... you guys win. You get to stay up until 9. Untape me"

"YES!" the girls said in unison as they high-fived each other and taunted me with un-creative sing-song taunts:

"Uh huh! Oh yeah! Girls rule! You suck!"

"Ok, let me go now"

"Hmmm... let me think about it..." Julie taunted as she put a finger up to her chin and looked to the ceiling.

"Julie! It's time for bed soon - you need to let me go, RIGHT NOW!" I barked at her

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" Linda said with one hand on her hip. Not going to lie - the cocky teen vibe was pissing me off.

"Because I'm in charge and I SAID SO! That's why!" I shouted back

"Then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to say stuff anymore" Linda said while shaking her head at me.

Linda then leaned over and whispered in Julie's ear for a solid few seconds. I saw Julie's eyes light up, then look at me, then smile and started muffled-laughing.

"Oh my gosh, we totally should!" Julie said to Linda.

"Let's do it then!" Linda said back to her.

Linda sat on my lap and pushed me into the back of the couch, restricting my movement. She reached over to where the duct tape had been discarded and unrolled a very large piece from the roll, but left it on the side table.

"No! Don't you dare tape my mouth!" I shouted, and struggled underneith her.

"Oh don't worry..." Linda teased "it's so much worse!"

Then her and Julie both reached down to their feet and started taking off their fuzzy socks; when they each had removed one, Julie handed hers to Linda. Linda balled Julie's sock up and held it in front of my face - I obviously clamped my mouth shut knowing what she intended. She gave me a quick punch to the gut and I opened my mouth as the air went out of me.

"OOOFFARRGH!" Suddenly, the warm fuzzy ball was shoved into my mouth. Shortly after Linda began stuffing her sock into my mouth. My mouth was nearly completely filled with the girls' socks; the horrid salty taste flooding my taste buds. I'm assuming not changing your socks everyday was another cool fad?

"OOHMMM GOMMMD FMMK GRMMM!" Linda clamped her hand over my mouth to keep the sweaty socks in. My shaking head couldn't free myself from her grip.

"I think he wants your other one, Julie"

"MMMMM! MMM!" I protested and shook my head. Julie was too busy laughind and bending down to remove her other sock to notice. She handed it to Linda whom removed her hand from my face, but immediately began packing the 3rd sock into whatever corners were left of my mouth. After much prodding, gagging and poking materials in-between my lips, nearly half of the 3rd sock was crammed into my protesting mouth - that was all they were getting. Linda replaced her hand over my mouth and told Julie to ready the tape. Julie brought the long strip (on the roll) over and held it over Linda's hand.

"3, 2, 1, NOW!" Linda announced and removed her hand, and immediately Julie pressed the tape over my lips. The girls then helped each other wrap the tape around my head a generous number of times, leaving me quite confident that these awful socks were staying in my sore mouth.

"We should tape him up better" the devious Linda suggested

"MMMPMMPH! MPHM MPMMMMMPMPH! GRMPMPMRP!"

The girls ignored me and coordinated with each other to add significantly more tape around my elbows, chest, ankles and knees. By the end of it, I was securely taped up on the couch.

"MMMPMMMM MPM MMMPMP JMMMPH LMMM MME GMMMPH!"

The cocky teens took a step back and watched with grins on their faces at the sight of their babysitter squirming around taped-up on the couch with their dirty socks packed into his mouth.

I groaned in disgust at the unpleasantness of my gag. Because of the size, the acrid salty flavor completely filled my mouth, giving my overwhelmed tongue no safe haven.

"I can't believe we tied him up!" Julie commented while watching me struggling

"I can't believe we stuffed our nasty socks in his mouth!" Linda added with a laugh

"Yeah! How do my socks taste, Matt" Julie said, "I bet they're soooo good, huh? Mmmmm, yummy, right?"

"MMMMPRMPRMPMRMH!"

After another 15 minutes of taunting, Linda had her next "brilliant" idea:

"Do you want to paint his nails?" Linda asked Julie

"MMMMMPH!"

"I totally do!" Julie replied, and both girls ran up the stairs leaving me to struggling and moan into my gag.

A few minutes went by and I had given up on struggling, I was taped up tight. I had nothing to focus on but the horrible flavor in my mouth - making the boredom that much worse. I tried not to think about how long they were wearing shoes for today with school... I was also trying to stay optimistic that these socks were clean this morning...

A few more minutes and the girls came down the stairs with a basket of collected nail polishes. I groaned.

"Shut up, Matt" said Linda as she sat on my chest, facing my hands. This forced my body down into the coach, and since my hands were secured to my waist, she had no problem applying a coat of purple nail polish to my hands.

"MMMPMPH MMMMMPH!" I shouted at her back.

Julie had taken a similar approach with my feet - sitting on my knees so my struggling was minimized enough to paint my toenails a bright pink.

The next 10 minutes saw me helpless pinned under two girls painting my nails, while I shouted muffled commands at them - all of which were ignored, if even audible.

Afterwards, they dropped me to the floor on my back, resting their feet on my chest and stomach while deciding what they wanted to play on the Switch. Suddenly,

"Oh my God! You have Dance Party!" Exclaimed Linda

"Yeah we do! You wanna play!" Julie replied

"YES!"

Julie got up to get the second controller , while Linda looked down at me and smiled.

Linda grabbed the tape and peeled off her remaining fuzzy sock - this one entirely pink. She ripped off a long piece of tape, then mounted my chest again, this time facing my face. She dangled the sock over my face taunting me

"MMMPH MMMPH!" I shook my head

Linda laughed and leaned forward, pinning my shoulders to the ground. She then pressed her sock against my nose and secured the bottom of it with a piece of tape over it and my mouth. She placed another smaller piece over the top of the sock and the top of my nose. The combination holding the worn sock tightly over my nose.

The pungent odor assaulted my nostrils immediately, it was awful.

"MMMPMR! OMMMPH MMPH GMPMPH! MMGGMGGMPH!" I shouted in disgust and Linda laughed and watched me inhale tortured breath after tortured breath of her smelly sock.

"Enjoy that" Linda said with a head-bob, then slapped my cheek. She got off of me, then joined Julie to go play Dance Party.

The sock was truly awful and I attempted to shake it off my face, but was unable to. Once the girls got to playing their game, my disgusted groans could barely be heard over the loud in-game music. The girls played for over an hour, dancing to ridiculous choreography to ridiculous songs, have a great time while their babysitter was taped-up on the floor behind them choking on their dirty socks and suffering the smell.

Finally, I heard the Switch power-down and Julie asked Linda if she wanted to watch a movie, to which she agreed. Julie switched the TV over to their cable channels while Linda ripped the sock off of my face and threw it to the side. I greedily took a deep breath of the fresh air which made Linda grin. Brat.

The girls decided on a movie and plopped back down onto the couch, resting their feet back on my stomach and chest.

“MMMPHMPHGMH” I complained and started struggling again, irritated at not only the humiliation of my situation, but with how long they were letting it happen for.

“shhh!” Linda shushed me.

“LMMM MMMM GMMMPH!” I shouted back

“I said shut up!” Linda yelled back and roughly slapped her feet down on my face, then aggressively rubbing them back and forth and all around my face. I got flashbacks to my horrible experience with the sock over my nose as the air I breathed in was once again tainted by a corn-chipy stink.

“MMMPMPGMPMGH! MMMMM” I moaned as I tried to move my face away from her feet, but with little room to squirm between the couch and the coffee table, I struggled futilely while Linda ground her feet into my face.

“Yeah, you like that?” Linda mocked “You like having my feet in your face? Do they smell nice?”

“MMMMMM!”

“They're going to be in your face the rest of the night unless you be quiet!” Linda stopped moving her feet, leaving one pressed over my taped mouth.

“You going to be quiet during our movie?” She asked, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

The idea of having her feet in my face for an entire movie horrified me, so I simply glared and her but made no sound outside of the heavy breathing through my nose.

“Good boy” Linda said in a sarcastic, condescending tone. She did however, remove her feet off of my mouth and returned them to my chest – one crossed over the other. I considered it a small win.

The next hour or so was fairly uneventful as the girls watched their movie, and I stayed quiet, still thoroughly disgusted with the dirty socks packed into my mouth.

“Ahhh, you make such a good footrest” Julie mocked

“MGMMM...” I moaned

Linda uncrossed her feet and nudged my cheek roughly with her foot,
“SHH!” and then returned her foot to my chest.

However, only 15 minutes after that Linda must have gotten bored and placed both feet on my face.

“MMMPH!” I complained while turning my head towards the carpet, trying to dislodge my nose from under her foot. Much to my relief, Linda didn't go back to forceful rubbing, but she did press down slightly to keep my cheek pushed into the carpet.

“Yeah, oh well. Sucks to be you.”

Another 30 minutes dragged by SLOWLY, as Linda's foot odor occasionaly would waft into my nose, disrupting me enough to keep me from zoning out. At this point, I did notice however that the talking between Julie and Linda had basically dropped to nothing, and there was significantly less pressure on my face.

Then I heard Julie snoring.

These girls fell asleep! Instantly pissed at the idea that neither of the girls thought to untie me as they started nodding off, I began squirming and making noise.

“mmMMPMPH! LMMMPMH! GMMMPHP LMMMMP MMMM GMPH!”

I was able to dislodge Linda's feet from my face somewhat with my squirming, but was ultimately unsuccessful in getting free. I stop struggling, defeated as I heard the credits for the movie playing. After that, another movie on the channel began. I moaned, realizing that I probably would not be free until Carrie returned home.

The good news is that wait was only 45 more minutes. The bad news, of course, was that I spent it tied up under the feet of 2 sleeping teenagers. My muscles were starting to get tense from being in the same position for multiple hours, my jaw was sore from how packed it was, and the horrid salty taste from the socks was still as unpleasant as when they were first packed in and it was starting to make my stomach sour. I was pretty much over tonight.

Finally, the front door opens and Carrie walks in, her heels clicking on the floor. I assume she immediately notices the TV in the living room playing the moving.

“Girls, why are you still up?” Carrie shouts into the room as she approaches. I feel both girls startle awake, but they aren't able to react before Carrie enters the living room.

“It is 2 hours past - “ Then Carrie notices me in my humiliating position.

“MMMMPH MPH!”

“GIRLS! Why is he tied up?!” Carrie shouted, noticeably upset.

“We were just... we saw a video” Julie tried to stutter through.

“NOT OK!” Carried yelled. “Both of you upstairs to bed NOW!”

As the girls got up and hustled up the stairs Carrie shouted after them, “Linda, I'm taking you home first thing tomorrow. And Julie, you will definitely be grounded!”

I stared at my savior as she walked over to me. You can tell she relaxed a little once she dropped her mad-mom persona. She grinned at me, and chuckled,
“Sorry for laughing, but how'd you let two young girls tie you up”

“MMPMmhGmpm” I rolled my eyes

My silenced groaning only made her laugh more.

“And what exactly am I paying you for? The girls still stayed up too late! I assume you weren't able to do too much supervising from down there!” Carrie said between laughs while taking off her heels.

“MMMPH!” I protested, somewhat angrily.

“I feel like you need to be punished too... even though being tied up by teenage girls might be humiliating enough” Carried chuckled.

“I think you're going to smell my feet!”

“MMMMPH?!? MMMMPH!”

Carrie laughed as she noticed my eyes widen. She sat down on the couch where Linda was sitting.

“Yup! Then next time, you can think about this moment and how you don't want me to catch you in this position again, so maybe you won't let the girls tie you up again!”

“MMPMPMmmmm-” I began protesting, but was further silenced as Carrie dropped her feet onto my face. My face twisted up and I reactively gagged a little as I got the first whiff of her feet. The smell was intense – far worse than Linda's.

“ommmm.. GMMGHD!” I groaned as I reflexively shook my face away from her roaming feet.

“Trick or treat, smell my feet!” Carrie said as she laughed and rubbed her feet in my face. Not nearly as rough as Linda did, but I would take Linda's torture back in a heartbeat.

Carried rubbed her toes across my nose,

“How's that?” She asked while laughing.

“MMMPH!”

Carrie pressed the ball of her foot over my mouth, forcing my nose into her stinky toes.
“Shhhh... just smell my feet”

Luckily, it was only 5 minutes before she stopped the torture and helped untie/untape me. But it was a horrible 5 minutes – her feet fresh out of being in Heels all night was unbearable. That is a memory I'll take with me to the grave.

After being untied and ungagged (which, when Carrie saw the socks plop out of my mouth, she went into a laughing fit at the sheer volume the girls had crammed into my mouth. She asked me if I wanted to taste one of hers so I could compare. I declined.) Carrie still paid me, and promised that she would punish Julie. I went home very humbled.

The encountered still gets mentioned occasionally at family gatherings, or if we're ever at Carrie/Julie's house. Julie will casually mention “you know what this room needs, a footrest!”.

Very funny.
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Wow talk about humiliating. Those girls really let him have it and they clearly got it from their mom. Crazy how Carrie ended up being your sister in law even after all of this. Were there any more incidents with these three? The only thing I can imagine to make this much worse would be if the girls had gotten some underwear from moms laundry to use for a gag and then to have her find you like that.

Fantastic story as always, can't wait to see what you have to share with us next :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story, nice work
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

Great story, I always love your writing.

I can’t help but think I would want to take the mother up on her offer of comparing and contrasting with her sock... just for science of course!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Funny story haha, thanks for sharing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic