Adventures in Babysitting ff/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fleming14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Adventures in Babysitting ff/FM

Post by Fleming14 »

My aunt Emily asked me (20) to look after here two teenage girls while she was going on a night out. She was single mother who is definitely ready to mingle. I took it as a perfect opportunity to spend the night with my boyfriend Adam (20). Me and Adam had been going strong for 3 years and a felt like this was a situation we could definitely handle. So we went over that Friday night having no clue what was in store for us.

We went to my Aunts house that night at 6 o clock. I introduced Adam to my 2 younger cousins. Amy (16) was still in her school clothes with a blue skirt, black tights and a baby blue buttoned shirt. She was around 5”7 which was taller then me at my 5’5 and she has much more muscle on her, rather then my skinny frame. Aisling (15) was nearly 5’9 and was a basketball player and was built like a centre inside. Not fat but had plenty of muscle. She had just returned from basketball training and was wearing a Chicago bulls jersey with white shorts. Her red socks matched her jersey.

When Emily came down she was all dressed up as well in a long black dress which fitted her frame very well. She said goodbye to her 2 children and headed off on her date. The 2 girls went straight up to their rooms which left me and my boyfriend to cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie. I was never really a fan of his movies but the movie leads to other things so I didn’t mind it. We couldn’t do those other things however until the girls went to sleep so I wanted them to go to sleep as quickly as possible. At 10 the 2 girls came down to have a chat with us. They told us that they were gonna stay up until 1 in the morning to catch up with Love Island on there phones. I told the girls my aunt gave me orders to send them to bed at 11. This was a complete lie but I didn’t really care I had other things on my mind. So we decided to negotiate. The two sisters said if we bought them popcorn at the shop then they would go to bed at 11.30. I didn’t really want to fight with them so I said that’s fine. Adam went off to buy the two popcorn which just left me and the 2 girls at home.

I felt kinda out of place with the 2 girls because I never really spoke to them before. Amy came up to me dressed in the same clothes as when I first saw her and said “I know what you want to do when we go to sleep, we aren’t idiots you know”. I went all red as I looked at the 2 girls. “We can’t really blame you” Ash said “he’s really hot”. “How is the sex life going, because we have a way to spice it up”. I asked them to explain. Ash opened her bag and took out some duct tape. “It’s called bondage we could tie you up now and when Adam comes back we’ll go to bed and leave you and Adam off.” I thought about it. Adam had asked me about bondage before in the past but I never really wanted to try it. But I was feeling extremely horny today and I probably should reward him for going and getting the popcorn. “Ya alright where will we start” I asked the girls.

The 2 girls led me into the T.V room. “I think this is the best place to put you for when Adam comes back.” said Ash. “You should probably get changed into some sexier clothes tho”. I thought she was probably right and stripped down into the lingerie I had on underneath my clothes. It was a 3 piece set with a black floral design on the bra and panties with the pantyhose also being black. “ Now that’s what I call sexy” said Amy. She grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back and wrapped duct tape around them. “Don’t gag me tho I want to be able to explain it to Adam when he comes back.” The 2 girls nodded there head as they taped up my tights and my feet together. “I’ll put some around here aswell you can thank me later” Amy said as she wrapped tape above and below my boobs, causing them to pop out a little bit more. If I was being honest I wasn’t enjoying this at all as I was completely at there mercy but I couldn’t really do anything now. When they finished they picked me up and layed me down on the couch. “There you go Trish you look so pretty Adam will love it so much.” “Thanks gals I appreciate it”. “ We’ll put the finishing touches on now” Ash said as she pulled of one piece of duct tape and put it over my mouth. I mmmpphhh into the gag. I was annoyed cause I told them to not gag me.

Ash layed down on the couch the opposite side to me so her feet lay beside me. I got a brief wiff of her feet and I was disgusted. She mustn’t of showered after the training because her feet fucking stank. “You have such pretty feet you know” said Ash “What do you think of mine” she said as she rested her disgusting feet on my face. I managed to get the duct tape of my face and told her “Get your stinky feet out of my face you stupid bitch.” Amy grabbed my face with her hand, effectively gagging me. “That’s not very nice after what we did to you, I can have u saying that again as she began to remove the pink panties she was wearing under her skirt. “These will do I’d say” as she rubbed them all over my face. They were even worse then Ash’s feet, she mustn’t have washed them in ages. “Open up” she said as she shoved the unwashed panties into my mouth. My first thought was FUCKKKINGG GROOSSSS as I had to chew on this little girls panties. She removed her black pantyhose aswell and tied it around my mouth, cleave gagging me with the stinky pantyhose. The mix of taste of the panties and pantyhose made me groan with displeasure. I tried to shout out but only a faint moan came out. “Oh put a sock in it” Ash said “Or better yet chew on those panties”. The pair burst into laughter at this joke.

“We’ll leave you alone when Adam comes back but for the moment we want to have some fun with you.” Ash said. Any picked me up and put me over her knee. “I think we need to teach you even more of a lesson” said as she raised her hand. “A fat ass like yours is there for only one reason” as she brought her hand down on my panty clad ass. I roared in pain but the panties made sure it wasn’t too loud. She continued to spank me until my ass was red raw and Ash started putting her feet in my face from the other side so it was a double attack. I had never felt so humiliated and broken. I was forced to smell her stupid stinky feet for the next 20 minutes while I was being spanked on the other side. By the time Adam came back, I was in a serious amount of pain and humiliation

Part 2 coming soon
Last edited by Fleming14 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Awesome story so far. Can’t wait to read part two
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

That was a very fun read, I can only wonder what will Adam do once he returns and finds her girlfriend like that
Fleming14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fleming14 »

Adam pov
I was looking forward to seeing how things were doing at the house. I had left Sophie about a hour ago to go get popcorn and had to drive all the way out to the stupid shop. I had just been ready to get down and dirty aswell but those dumb kids and the stupid movie. I walked away up the driveway and opened the door. I was surprised at how quiet it was, with none of the girls anywhere to be seen. I checked the sitting room where they were watching the movie and there was nobody there. Then, a heard a muffled grunt from of the rooms upstairs. I wandered up and heard it more loudly from Sophie’s Aunties bedroom. I opened the door, absolutely shocked by what I saw in front on me. Sophie was tied up and gagged in her lingerie, on the aunties bed, with what looked like a gym sock over her eyes and a pair of pink panties over her face. Before I could have possibly done anything to help her, I felt a cold object pressing against my back.

“Don’t make a sound and don’t turn around, this is a robbery and if you say anything I will not hesitate to shoot you, nod if you understand” a girly voice said behind me. Sophie looked up and began struggling harder after hearing the voice.Now, being a big man myself, I believe I could have taken a woman but couldn’t take the risk because of the gun so I just nodded my head. “That’s a good boy” she said “ Now put your arms behind your back, I must give you something”. I put my arms behind my back as a few items of clothing were put into my hands. I brought my hands in front of me and looked down. I saw 2 skimpy black thongs, a pair of blue panties that were much bigger than the thongs and 2 gym socks, very similar to the one over Sophie’s eyes. “I found those thongs in the little girls rooms who live here, they will be more than enough to keep u quiet so stuff them in your mouth. Don’t worry, they very tasty, just ask your little girlfriend there”. I couldn’t think of anything more disgusting but being given little choice, I forced the thongs into either side of causing my cheeks to bulge. “That’s a very good boy” she taunted me as she gave my ass a quick slap. “Now put the girls dirty gym socks over your mouth and also tie one over your eyes, can’t having you seeing my face now can we”.

I tied the stinky socks over my mouth first, holding the sweaty thongs in. The taste coming from the thong was something I never wished the taste, a mixture of sweat and who knows what else from the girl’s pussies and asses. The sock that I then tied over my eyes gave off an absolutely terrible smell. It became obvious to me these girls literally never showered. “Good boy, now put your arms behind your back so we can tie you up”. “We” I tried to say through the thong as someone else began taping my legs while the girl holding the gun dropped it to the ground as she taped my hands together. In a matter of seconds, I was completely at their mercy, unable to see anything or move, as they had taped all the way from my elbows to my wrists, aswell as tape around my ankles and thighs. When they were finished, they threw me onto the bed next to a squirming Sophie.

I tried to get free from my tape bondage but it was no use, the robbers had used too much tape. “I think it’s time for the big reveal, don’t you sis” one of them said. “Yes I think nows the time” the other replied as she removed the sock covering my eyes. I looked up and to my horror, it was the two girls I was suppose to be looking after for the night, Amy and Aisling. “Hey Adam” Aisling said “ you really should have turned around”. I squirmed over to the side of the bed and saw that what I thought was a gun was actually just a coat hanger. I had been tricked by these 2 brats. I’ve no clue how they got Sophie but they have us both at there mercy now. “Whose the ones looking after who now” said Amy. “Btw, those thongs your chewing on are our gym things from last week and I was working on my ass all week so it’s probably very sweaty and stinky, you should be honoured you get to taste them”. I fought with renewed effort after their taunting while Sophie had already accepted defeat. “Ok we gotta go watch the movie so the socks going back on” Amy said as Aisling but the sock back over my eyes. “And just cause you were being so cooperative, I’ll put moms dirty panties over your head as-well”. I fought as hard as I could but was no match for them all tied up and their mams pussy added to all the flavours I had to taste and smell. “Look the two lovebirds are matching now” Aisling smiled at us. “Thanks for the popcorn we’ll be back later” she said as the pair left the room leaving the pair of us to struggle on the bed, throughly defeated by the two girls.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice part 2
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Amazing next part. Thanks for sharing
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I hope this story continues.