Simon and his old Friend m/m [Final and Epilogue for Simon and Wilhelm]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Simon and his old Friend m/m [Final and Epilogue for Simon and Wilhelm]

Post by frankburns »

By means of introduction~:-

I've missed Simon so much that I thought someone else must be missing him... Wilhelm!

So I decided to write a story. Boundwriter, the owner of the characters Simon and Wilhelm has given me permission to publish this.

I wont pretend that my scribblings will be as good as his. They wont be. After all this will be the first time I put pen to paper, so to speak. However, I hope that they are good enough for your entertainment.

All constructive comments are welcome. Even those from the 'dingbat'.

If you think it's just plain awful then just tell me and I'll stop wasting your time. I've been a dark lurker for a long time now and I can go back there.

Excuses over. On with the story...
Last edited by frankburns 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Part 1

It was a pleasant evening, dusk just starting. The bird song dimming to the sounds of crickets, Simon's favourite time of the day. He was walking slowly down the tree lined lane towards the circus camp site, occasionally stopping to the sounds of the woodland transitioning from day to night. Suddenly he felt a sharp prick on his neck. "Damn wasps." He said as he raised his hand to brush the attacking insect away. "What the hell" he muttered. "This is no wasp." He looked down into his hand to see a small thorn like needle. His eyes felt heavy, he was getting groggy, his legs swaying. The drug starting to have the desired effect. Simon started to fall forward to be caught by hands.

"Wonderful things blowpipes aren't they my fine escape artist. So quiet." The voice was somewhat familiar to Simon but he couldn't quite place it. He looked up as he slumped over. Through foggy eyes memories came flooding back.

"Wil.." He started and then passed completely out.

Wilhelm went through Simon's pockets and soon found his phone. He flipped it open. An app opened automatically asking for Simon's fingerprint. Wilhelm smiled and taking Simon's hand pressed his thumb in the little square making the phone spring to life. He soon located 'Stilo' from the contacts list and his nimble fingers worked the inbuilt keypad.

"Hi, delayed in town. Staying here for the nite. Be back tomorrow evning in time for the show" He hit the send and waited.
"Oh Simon, you got another private job? We need the details and some bird seed."
"I wish, no job, just bumped into an old friend."
"OK. I'll see you tomorrow around 4"

He closed the phone and shut off the power, putting it his pocket. Wilhelm hoisted Simon onto his shoulder, head on Wilhelm's back, legs being held by his captor. Wilhelm looked around quickly and checked no one was around. The coast was clear, his timing had been perfect, the location well thought out, there was at least four turns in the track before it reached the camp and five behind them. No-one to see.

He chuckled to himself as he turned off the track and into the deep woods. They travelled for quite a while until they reached an old, now deserted, lumberjack shed. It was only about 15 foot square, but plenty big enough to keep Simon in until he could get his transport in the morning. A large warning sign, which naturally Wilhelm had prepared, was on the door. 'Keep Out! This shed is not safe and may collapse.'

Wilhelm kicked open the door and carried the lifeless Simon in and gently laid him on the floor. Turning back he took a large key from his pocket and securely locked the door and flicked on the dim light.

"Simon, Simon," Wilhelm said to the still unconscious artist. "You getting a thing for denim? Jacket and jeans? Maybe you knew deep down I was waiting for you. Shame on you, did you think I wouldn't know that ropes can slip and slide on denim. Don't fret though I'll relieve you of it before I start securing you for the night."

Wilhelm rolled Simon around and over as he removed the jacket revealing a tee shirt. Then a few minutes later Simon's shoes and jeans were off and flung across into the corner of the shed. Wilhelm looked down on his captive, now just in a tee shirt, his famous blue speedos and a pair of white socks.

"Simon I see you still keep your arms and legs all hair free. Crafty that, I guessed you would though, just so ropes would slide easier. Won't fool me though. I know of ways, but you know that already. You'll wake up in an hour or so, so I'd best get started. I'd hate my bird to fly the coup too soon."

Wilhelm dragged over a large sack and empted out the contents, at least two dozen lengths or rope, 10 rolls of duct tape, two packs of socks, some plasticine and a large ball gag. He then dragged over a twelve foot length of timber about two inches by two inches. He manoeuvred Simon on top so it ran behind Simon's shoulders. Wilhelm took Simon's right arm and laid it stretched out along its length.

The first rope was at least ten feet long which Wilhelm used to wrap several times around Simon's wrist and the timber. The next length around his upper arm as near to Simon's shoulder as he could. Two more lengths securing the arm each side of his elbows. The same procedure with Simon's left arm left Simon with his arms stretched out straight from his body each fastened to the timber in four places. He then bound ten loops around Simon's ankles pulled reasonably tight and finished with a good secure knot. Finally a forty foot length was used to make a loop in one end and wrapped around Simon's chest. The rest laying on the floor.

Wilhelm settled down in a dark corner watching Simon, just waiting for him to wake up.

TBC
bc99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bc99 »

Simon with a smartphone? he must have aged a lot i guess :)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Glad to see some Simon fan fiction! Looking forward to reading the continuation, you're doing fine for your beginnings, Frank.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Your piece captures Boundwriter's qualities wonderfully. Sounds like a painful bondage predicament though.
Please continue!
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

I really want to read another hop-escape attempt by Simon' fingers crossed.

SmArt phones??
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

BC99:
Well they have aged.. but a mobile phone isn't much of a clue, that would put Simon somewhere betwwen 11 at 90 :) It is somewhat explained in part 5. I assumed (and I might be very wrong) that Simon was early teen at the Birthday Party and Wilhelm about 15. Then it was about 3 years later that they met on a uk tour. I hope that puts it in some context.

I guess you can go back through all the Simon Stories and probably prove me wrong. (If you think this follows the other stories in time line, which it may, or may not. And you really are that sad :) )

Actually, if you go back and work it all out he would probably be about 30 now LOL...) but what the heck. :)

To all intents and purposes they can be whatever ages you want. You can assume this an unmentoned event between stories if you want, or as fat wrinkly old men meeting up just before a pandemic :) .. It is Fiction. It's your mind.

I will say that this will remain in the 'for anyone' section. There's no hanky panky. Just a heck of a lot of rope.

bondwriter:
Thank you for your blessings and permission. A story about a kidnapper and an escape artist wouldn't work if I changed the names. Someone would shout 'Plagiarism' and rightly so. A kidnapper and escape artist just has to be Wlihelm and Simon.

jackroper:
Thanks for the comments. I hope I can do justice.

harukatsukino:
You too with the phone. What's wrong with a smartphone? That just dates the story to after 1992 :)
Dunno what you'll make of Wilhelms house WITH A PLAYSTATION!! So that's now after 1994. LoL.
He also has a video player - not DVD so that's before 1997 (probably, as I still have one).

The first problem, naturally is, what date was that damn birthday party??? :) all we know is age hint.. 'puzzled by the boy's outfit.' The artwork makes Simon look early teen. Stilo was in his fourties. And set 'It was a nice summer afternoon on this late August Tuesday in Goodland, Kansas'. So Maybe Simon will go looking for some red shoes :) Better not make then Nike Air Presto though :)

I think you'll get more confused, and hopefully entertained, as it goes on. LoL. It is planned to be confusing.

What makes you think he want's to escape?... See you are confused :)

Thank you all, for the comments and keep them coming. I'll always try to answer them (sarcastically, littered with smilies)

I'll post part 2 (and maybe part 3) on Friday/Saturday. Wilhelm is nasty in part 2 and nice in part 3.... Just to confuse you (and Simon).
Last edited by frankburns 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Hey Frank!
The phone remarks were well intended. BC99 is BC, who designed the character.
The date isn't in Birthday Party, but it's the second sentence in the very first story, Encounter of a Loony KInd.
Simon O'Malley had been walking for three days now, and he was starting to feel very weary. It was close to sunset, on this day of June, 1932. He must have walked at least fifty miles since he had left his parents' home, a very small farm in Kansas.
Simon is twelve at the beginning, so he would turn 101 this year.
Here is a timeline of all the stories:
  • August 1932: Birthday Party Gone Awry
    September 1932: Evil Clown
    Fall 1932: The Big Cheese
    April 1934: Wicked Brothers/ California Escapade
    March 1936: Reunion
    May 1936: Nasty Prank
    June 1936: Keeping the Birds at Bay
    July 1936: Riding in the Countryside
Looking forward to the continuation.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Perhaps Simon and Wilhelm age (or don't age) in the same way as Batman and other classic superheroes in the sense of the world changing around them but their basic essence staying the same?

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago Perhaps Simon and Wilhelm age (or don't age) in the same way as Batman and other classic superheroes in the sense of the world changing around them but their basic essence staying the same?
That's my take. I kept a timeline as a request from a fan who liked having consistency in the story chronology, but if new story ideas come up, it may be broken. And a contemporary Simon wouldn't be an issue.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

:cry: Fat wrinkly old men then. :cry: I don't care Phone stays.

Oh hang on...
Have you never heard of a Tipler cylinder? :D The thought first arose in the mind of Mathematician Willem Jacob van Stockum in 1924. (But they misspelt his name in the theory books his real name was WILHELM.) That was all explained in 'Simon and the Weird Experiment' set in 1938. They wanted to avoid a war everyone was talking about happening.

According to Einstein’s theory of relativity, if you travel at high speed nearly equal to the speed of light then you can travel in time. Validating the tipler cylinder. Even Ash Ketcum knows that :)

See ... easy I can explain everything :)
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

My take on it is that Simon as written by Bondwriter and this Simon with a cellphone live in different parts of the Simon Multiverse, just as there are different versions of Batman and Superman and Captain America. All valid but different. I am always happy to see a new story about Simon, and it is fun to see a fresh take. Looking forward to more.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Having given the matter some thought. I felt that it would be best if I re-jigged the story so it would follow on from the others. This should keep the purests happy and not detrack too much. It's simple enough to turn items about.

And explaining the inner workings of a tipler cylinder in the storyline would be going a little to far :)

I hope that I have managed to get all the items right and everything mentioned was available in the late mid to late 30s'. Certainly available to the rich. By my calculatoins Simon was born in 1920 so he would be 16/17. Wilhelm a few years older.

As I have redone a few parts in the following sections (up to part 8), I though it best to rework part 1 as well.

I wasn't sure if I should/could start a new thread, so I haven't. If the mods want to chage it I'm sure they will.

So without further ado. There now follows Part 1. Part 2 and Part 3. So the (new) story starts below.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Part 1

It was a pleasant evening, dusk just starting. The bird song dimming to the sounds of crickets, Simon's favourite time of the day. He was walking slowly down the tree lined lane towards the circus camp site, occasionally stopping to the sounds of the woodland transitioning from day to night. Suddenly he felt a sharp prick on his neck. "Damn wasps." He said as he raised his hand to brush the attacking insect away. "What the hell" he muttered. "This is no wasp." He looked down into his hand to see a small thorn like needle. His eyes felt heavy, he was getting groggy, his legs swaying. The drug starting to have the desired effect. Simon started to fall forward to be caught by hands.

"Wonderful things blowpipes aren't they my fine escape artist. So quiet." The voice was somewhat familiar to Simon but he couldn't quite place it. He looked up as he slumped over. Through foggy eyes memories came flooding back.

"Wil.." He started and then passed completely out.

Wilhelm hoisted Simon onto his shoulder, head on Wilhelm's back, legs being held by his captor. Wilhelm looked around quickly and checked no one was around. The coast was clear, his timing had been perfect, the location well thought out, there was at least four turns in the track before it reached the camp and five behind them. No-one to see.

He chuckled to himself as he turned off the track and into the deep woods. They travelled for quite a while until they reached an old, now deserted, lumberjack shed. It was only about 15 foot square, but plenty big enough to keep Simon in until he could get his transport in the morning. A large warning sign, which naturally Wilhelm had prepared, was on the door. 'Keep Out! This shed is not safe and may collapse.'

Wilhelm kicked open the door and carried the lifeless Simon in and gently laid him on the floor. Turning back he took a large key from his pocket and securely locked the door and flicked on the dim light.

"Simon, Simon," Wilhelm said to the still unconscious artist. "You getting a thing for denim? Jacket and jeans? Maybe you knew deep down I was waiting for you. Shame on you, did you think I wouldn't know that ropes can slip and slide on denim. Don't fret though I'll relieve you of it before I start securing you for the night."

Wilhelm rolled Simon around and over as he removed the jacket revealing a tee shirt. Then a few minutes later Simon's shoes and jeans were off and flung across into the corner of the shed. Wilhelm looked down on his captive, now just in a tee shirt, his famous blue speedos and a pair of white socks.

"Simon I see you still keep your arms and legs all hair free. Crafty that, I guessed you would though, just so ropes would slide easier. Won't fool me though. I know of ways, but you know that already. You'll wake up in an hour or so, so I'd best get started. I'd hate my bird to fly the coup too soon."

Wilhelm dragged over a large sack and empted out the contents, at least two dozen lengths or rope, two packs of socks, some plasticine and a large ball gag. He then dragged over a twelve foot length of timber about two inches by two inches. He manoeuvred Simon on top so it ran behind Simon's shoulders. Wilhelm took Simon's right arm and laid it stretched out along its length.

The first rope was at least ten feet long which Wilhelm used to wrap several times around Simon's wrist and the timber. The next length around his upper arm as near to Simon's shoulder as he could. Two more lengths securing the arm each side of his elbows. The same procedure with Simon's left arm left Simon with his arms stretched out straight from his body each fastened to the timber in four places. He then bound ten loops around Simon's ankles pulled reasonably tight and finished with a good secure knot. Finally a forty foot length was used to make a loop in one end and wrapped around Simon's chest. The rest laying on the floor.

Wilhelm settled down in a dark corner watching Simon, just waiting for him to wake up.

TBC
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Part 2

Forty minutes later a slight groan uttered from Simon's lips as he started to come out of the drug infused sleep. Instinctively he went to get up and realised that he was stretched out and tied to a beam of some sort. A wriggle of his legs told him his ankles were also bound. He looked from left to right, then down at his body, devoid of jacket and jeans. The ropes holding him would be escapable after a few minutes, half an hour at the most. But he would need to get his strength back first. 'This is not Wilhelm's work' he thought. Suddenly he realised that he was not even gagged.

"Help me someone..." He shouted.

"No one can hear you my fine friend. Well only me." Wilhelm said.

Simon looked around and saw movement in the corner. "Wilhelm it is you! They'll send you to prison for the rest of your life for this. Let me go now and I won't report it. Stilo might have already called the police. I can say I got lost."

"Stilo wont call the police, he thinks your spending the night and tomorrow with a old friend... Which actually is true. But I think it will be a little longer than just tomorrow."

"What, what do you mean.. How..."

"Young street urchins will deliver anything for a couple of pounds, including a note that seems to have come from you." Wilhelm said.

"Wilhelm please stop this right now."

"Ah Simon, that's not going to work is it? Now I'm sure you know, that I know, you can soon escape those ropes, but don't even think it. I just need to figure out which parts of you to properly secure." Wilhelm stroked his chin as if in thought.
"Will it be your arms? I know you could slide around getting them loose."
"Will it be your legs? a wrap or two on your ankles will never be enough will it?
"Will it be a nice gag? To keep you nice and quite while I sleep."

"Wilhelm. You must stop this, you can't spend your life kidnapping people. You will get caught and get locked up forever."

"Hey.. I got it. It'll be all of you. Arms AND legs AND a nice secure gag. Then pulled up into the rafters. Do you think you'll manage an escape suspended fifteen feet in the air?"

Simon looked up, indeed there was three strong beams running across the top of the shed.

"Let me just get a nice long length." Wilhelm said sorting through the pile of ropes. He selected one about 30 foot long. He tied one end to Simon's right wrist, then pulled in behind his wrist passing it round the loops holding his wrist to the timber between Simon's wrist and the wood. Three time the cinch was tightly wrapped. He moved on to the loops on his wrist side of Simon's elbow. Three cinch turns there, then to his elbow on the shoulder side, another three cinch turns. Moving on to the loops near his shoulders with three tight cinches there. Simon realised that his right arm was now as good as glued to the timber.

Simon panted as Wilhelm made a wrap around his chest. "Wilhelm, stop this please."

"What.." Wilhelm quizzed. "I don't think so, I have one more arm to do, two legs and a nice gag... Oh and then up to the rafters you go."

"Wilhelm please stop.. Let me go."

"Don't be such a cry baby my fine escape artist. I'm just giving you a good challenge." Wilhelm said as he ran a similar cinch between Simon's left shoulder and the wood.

Simon moaned as the cinches continued at the shoulder, elbow and left wrist. There was still a long length left so Wilhelm simply pulled it tight across Simon's body tying it off on his chest.

"Wilhelm, please please. This isn't fair. You know it's impossible to get free. How can I reach the knots on my chest, which I would have to undo before I had any chance with the others."

"For goodness sake Simon. You are not meant to escape this, and I have to be sure. I have to leave you alone for a an hour or so in the morning to get our transport. And now I'm so fed up with your whining I think I'll gag you into silence next.

Wilhelm gathered up a sock and dropped a big lump of Plasticine in it, then put it down, and took up another sock. He knelt on Simon's chest. "Come on now open wide this one goes right inside your cheek." Simon kept his mouth firmly closed. "Tsk Tsk Tsk, Simon it's going in." He pinched up Simon's nose. Within seconds Simon was forced to open his mouth to breathe. At that moment Wilhelm rammed the sock in and shoved it into Simon's cheek. Simon tried to spit it out but Wilhelm held a hand over his mouth. He took up another sock and forced it into Simon's mouth and up inside Simon's other cheek.

Simon tried to work them out and shake his head. "Simon this is such fun, there's nothing you can do to stop it.." Wilhelm took up the third sock, this was the one he had filled with a block of Plasticine. "This one goes under your tongue." He forced Simon's mouth open and with a bit of wriggling got it wedged under Simon's tongue. "That's good... now just your ball-gag to stop you spitting it all out." Wilhelm had to struggle to get the ball in place as Simon was shaking his head as much as he could. Soon though it slipped in and Wilhelm managed to fasten the buckle at the back. With his cheeks completely stuffed and his tongue forced up and back by the Plasticine filled sock and a ball gag securing it all in place Simon could only manage a gurgle.

Wilhelm stood up looking down on a helplessly bound and gagged Simon. "There we go, that should stop your whining. Time to get you up now. You've been laying down on the job long enough."

This where the long rope came back into play, the one with the loop round Simon's chest. Wilhelm took up the length and with one swing he managed to throw it over the rafter. Wilhelm gathered up the end and fed it through some metal object with wheels that was fixed to the floor near the wall. "Simon, this thing is called a block and tackle. It's a sort of pulley assembly, this one has a build in ratchet so when I pull the rope through, it stays in place and doesn't slip back. You'll get the idea in a moment." Wilhelm tugged on the end through the pulley. Simon felt himself pulled into a sitting position. Wilhelm let go of the rope, the ratchet locked in place. Simon stayed in the sitting position. "See.. Clever aint it."

Wilhelm pulled again and Simon's backside left the floor. A few more pulls and Simon was pulled into a standing position. "You do look good already, but much, much more will be needed for an expert like you. Lets reinforce those arms first. Wilhelm picked up a roll of surgical bandage and went behind Simon. The end peeled away then stuck to Simon's right wrist. Slowly and methodically he wrapped the bandage over the ropes until no rope could be seen. Wilhelm hummed to himself as he continued at the escape artists' elbows and shoulders. After three rolls of bandage and twenty minutes Wilhelm deemed Simon's arms reinforced. Wrapped, cinched and now buried in tight bandage. Simon had given up any hope of escape.

Wilhelm came back in front of Simon and studded him. "Wow that looks really good. Standing like that with your arms out like they are welcoming me." Simon could move his stretched arms, and the timber, up and down a little but he soon found that it made his arms ache. "I get the feeling you wont be running off anytime soon." Simon grunted and gurgled. "and as you don't plan on running off, I guess it's ok to finish binding your legs you wont need them anyway." Again Simon grunted and gurgled. "So glad you agree."

"We'll start off by cinching those ankles of yours." Three vertical wraps pulled tight would prevent Simon's feet from parting even an inch. Next came the thighs, five coils high up and cinched, just below Simon's speedos.

"What do you think.. will those hold my escape artist friend?"

Simon grunted.

"Your right.. I think your knees need framing, in rope that is of course." Four coils pulled tightly just above Simon's knees. Simon groaned as he felt Wilhelm tightly coil five more loops just below his knees. Wilhelm heard the slight groan and smiling gave an extra tug before knotting it off. Simon thought all this was pointless. Hanging with his arms stretched apart already held him helpless.

Wilhelm turned and looked down at the remaining rope coils. "Hmm still got 4 left, no point in wasting them." Three loops round Simon's thighs half way between the other two. Four tight coils round Simon's calves mid way between his knees and ankles. "Oh Simon only two more." Wilhelm picked one up and tied it to Simon's ankles, when round behind Simon and fed the end through the loops surrounding Simon's chest. A quick sharp tug and Simon's feet flew of the floor behind him. Simon winced as the loops holding him up took all his weight. Wilhelm tied a few knots on the chest loops keeping Simon's legs folded double.

"What do think Simon.. Can you get free from my ropework.?" Simon groaned. "I thought not, one last rope to use up." This was used to wrap three times round Simon's thighs and ankles. Again pulled tight, Simon's legs now locked in their folded position. "There now. You do look cool. Real tight ropes really do suit you. He picked up one of the remaining rolls of bandages. Simon would have screamed if he was able, but Wilhelm just dropped it in the corner and collected the denim jacket and jeans that Simon had worn. He rolled them up together and placed the package on the floor below Simon's knees.

One short trip to the ratchet pulley and Wilhelm slowly reversed the catch lowering Simon down 'til his knees rested on the rolled up clothes. "There you go. All done. Now it's bed time so sleep tight. If you wake me I'll lift you all the way up. We'll be moving out in the morning." Wilhelm dragged another bag over and empted out a blow up mattress, using a little hand pump to fill it with air. This was followed by a sleeping bag. He stripped of his trousers and shirt climbed into the bag.

Simon hung with outstretched arms bound and wrapped. His legs felt tied tighter than ever and folded in half. At least his knees rested on the floor taking some of the strain. He drifted in and out of sleep to the sounds of Wilhelm's deep breathing.

TBC
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Part 3

Simon's eyes slowly opened as he woke from his pitiful sleep. He'd been tied up like a pretzel for several hours and his arms and legs were starting to hurt. He groaned knowing there was nothing he could do unless Wilhelm untied him...

Wait a minute... where was Wilhelm.. His bed was empty. Simon desperately tried to move his arms. It was hopeless, stretched out, tied and wrapped.. His legs of no use to him bound tightly and folded double.

It was then that Simon heard an engine. Was help on the way? Someone was coming. He tried to call out but the ruthless gag prevented all but a faint gurgle. The door opened.

Please be Stilo. Please be Stilo... Please please be Stilo... It was Wilhelm. Poor Simon could have cried.

"Oh hi Simon, glad to see your awake and waiting for me." Wilhelm said. "Now I know your probably starting to ache a little. So here's what we gonna do. I'm gonna lower you onto your back. Isn't that kind of me?"

Simon nodded. He would do almost anything to allow his blood to run freely through his limbs.

"Now here's the best part for you. I'm actually going to unfasten one of your arms." Simon's eyes opened wide. "Then you will be allowed to untie your other arm and your legs and even remove the gag. BUT...." He held up a needle. "This will put you to sleep within seconds if I'm forced to use it." A pause. "You will leave your ankles tied when you untie your legs. One word or if you touch the ropes round your ankles you get jabbed. Do you understand?" Simon nodded.

Wilhelm released the ratchet pulley and slowly lowered Simon down onto his back, his legs still folded under him. Simon winced a little. "Hang tight buddy." He said as he took up a knife and sliced through the bandages over the ropes. Simon was so glad as Wilhelm unwrapped the cotton and wool material from both arms and started to untie the long cinch rope. Simon breathed a sigh of relief as he felt some movement return. After a few minutes Simon's left arm was totally free from the beam. "OK. let's see the escape artist at work." Wilhelm said as sat down on the floor.

Twisting and rolling as best he could Simon managed to get the rope round his right shoulder off, then his right elbow was free he then managed to simply wriggle his wrist free. He was now free of the beam. Pulling himself up to a kneeling position he soon had the rope looping his thighs and ankles untied. Then he had to roll on his stomach twist his own arms behind him to reach the loop where Wilhelm had tied the rope holding his legs folded. The knot loosened and for the first time in hours Simon's legs fell straight. Pins and needles raced through his legs as he untied his thighs, knees and lower legs but leaving his ankles tied as instructed.

There was some serious rope marks on Simon's arm and legs, they still ached but he was free, well almost. The next thing to go was the gag. Once out Simon flapped his tongue, spat a few times, and breathed much easier as he sat on the floor.

"Hey well done that was cool seeing you struggle free. Took you just 39 minutes.. Here's some water."

Simon hesitated, looking at the bottle.

"It's ok.. It's not drugged." Simon didn't move. "Look, I told you, it aint drugged. You've known me for years and years. I have never told you a big lie, and I always do what I say. You should know that by now."

Simon actually knew that was true. He took the bottle and gulped down the contents. Then realised that he hadn't peed for a day or more, the added water now seemed to bust his bladder. Desperately he pointed at his speedos, with a pleading look.

"Oh, you need a pee. Well you can't go out by a tree, so you'd best use that bucket." Wilhelm pointed to a corner. Simon quickly dragged himself over got in a kneeling position, pulled down his speedos and felt much better as he let out a stream of liquid clanking into the bucket.

Simon looked back over to Wilhelm who was sitting cross legged on the floor with a few, now opened, lunch boxes. He glanced at the door. Wilhelm noticed. "It's locked. Come get some food."

Simon hopped over and tried sitting. He made a big deal of it, making it look pretty awkward sitting with your ankles tied. If he left his legs straight he couldn't reach the boxes. He didn't want to kneel, his legs still ached. He tried rolling onto his stomach, head near the boxes. He just couldn't find a comfortable position.

Wilhelm giggled. "Ok, Ok, I get it. You can untie your ankles, but don't forget I have my best friend, Mr needle right here. Oh and you can talk quietly."

Within a few seconds Simon hands seem to fly round his remaining bound limbs and he was completely free, well free of ropes. "Come on eat up, it's only a few sandwiches, but you must be hungry." Simon was hungry and the two of them sat there eating and drinking like best friends on some camp out.

"What are you going to do with me?" Simon asked.

"Wrong question." Wilhelm replied, "You should ask.. what am I going to do NEXT. However I'll tell you of my plans for you, which naturally you will agree to, or... well Mr needle will have to help me."

Simon looked a little concerned. "You could just give me my clothes and let me go."

"Ah Simon, after all the trouble and planning, I don't think that's a good idea. But if your cold you can put your clothes back on."

Simon wasn't cold, but he went and got his jacket and jeans and dressed.

There was still a few biscuits, a sandwich and a bottle of water. Simon sat back down and helped himself to a biscuit.

"Ten miles from here," Wilhelm started, "is a nice little cottage. It has no neighbours for miles, but it does have a nice cosy basement. We'll be going there soon. Now you can travel up front with me, or you can travel bound and gagged in the boot. Either way you won't try anything silly or Mr needle will get upset."

Simon already knew he would prefer to travel up front, but he knew Wilhelm would like to have him travel in the boot. "I'll ride up front." He said.

"Good that's fine, less fun for me, but I trust you. You will have to wear these glasses, they look like normal safety glasses, but they are completely black so you can't see anything." He handed Simon the glasses.

Simon tried them on, and yes it was like he was completely blind. He took them off again.

"When we get home the fun will begin. A whole week of fun for us. A mega practice for you if you like, and I'm even going to let you actually ring Stilo." Simon looked bemused. "You will tell him that your friend, you know the one he knows you stayed with, told you that your uncle has died and you'll be away for a week or so. You will NOT tell him you are with me, nor will you tell him where you are. If he asks make something up."

"Ok I get it, if I tip him off, I meet Mr Needle." Simon said.

"Simon.. you are so clever and very right. Do it my way, you'll be free in a week and maybe rich as well, do anything silly and I have no idea when you'll be free."

"Rich??"

"Yes, I'm not really nasty any more, but I missed you and our games." Wilhelm continued. When we get home and settled in the basement. Your trials will begin."

"Trials??"

"Yes. You know I have a thing about costumes, and I have loads all ready for you to try out. You will get four trials a day. You get dressed up, I have an hour or so to tie you up. You have half an hour to get free. If you get completely free, you earn ten pounds. If not you only earn one pound. I'll even feed you... Keep you locked up, but fed."

Simon made some quick calculations. 4 a day for 7 days, that's the same as his shows, if he counted a private one, so he knew he could he could handle that. That's a minimum of £28 and a maximum of £280. Ok the costumes, he knew, would be silly ones, but then he did that in his private shows anyway. "Wilhelm. If you mean all that, why didn't you just book me for the week? I still do private shows."

"But Stilo attends all your private shows with his new girlfriend. You know... to keep you safe. He records where you are going and who you are with, and for how long. So if someone... well someone like me, kidnaps you, all the world will know. And it was such fun catching you and tying you up all helpless like a prisoner." Wilhelm replied. "Somehow I don't think you would have agreed, or maybe just turn up with dozens of coppers."

Simon thought he'd push his luck.. "I want £15 for an escape and £5 for a fail and at least a chance of escape, no chains and locks."

Wilhelm laughed. "I have Mr needle to pay for... But I'll agree to no chains."

"Do you really have all that money." Simon still wasn't quite sure. Maybe he could jump out of the moving car, or something, at some traffic lights maybe and escape.

Wilhelm pulled out a Hugh wad of cash. "Simon, I'm a professional kidnapper, and it's quite good pay you know." He could see that Simon was almost hooked. "Tell you what. If you manage three escapes in a day I'll give you £10 bonus that day. That makes an extra £70 if you are still any good, but 3 fails and you pay a forfeit. So is it a deal, or does Mr needle have to get involved?"

"What forfeit?"

"Probably I get a free tie up... I'll think of something... So Deal or No deal."

Simon's mind was made up. Not that he had any real choice... Wilhelm did have Mr Needle on his side. "Deal." he said holding out his hand..

The pair shook hands.

TBC
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

it's good to read stories of simon and his friends again. great that you continue the saga. :P
;)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

It"s a great Simon and Wilhelm story. Looking very much for ward to further episode.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

This is fun to read. I love that it's a kind of game, that it will have an end, and the door is still opened for future tieups between the two. Well done.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Part 4

Food was soon finished, equipment - the ropes, bandages, bags of other stuff all went into the boot alongside the spare wheel some odd tools and some overalls that were already there. Simon was glad he wasn't going in the boot. He glanced down the little dirt track.

"Now now, Simon, don't even think about it. Mr needle and Mrs blowpipe would have to play a game. Now hop in and sit on your hands and be quiet. If you stop sitting on them or try anything then Mr needle will say 'into the boot with Simon' I just have a quick job to do."

Simon sat in the car and watched Wilhelm connect a large pipe to a generator, another pipe was dropped into a small pond. The engine started up and Wilhelm took the pipe to the shed door. Turning on a tap, green slimy water gushed out completely drenching the inside and outside of the shed. The generator was turned off and shoved into the pond. Done with his job he jumped in the car next to Simon who looked bewildered. "Get's rid of finger prints and other evidence." Only thing showing anyone was ever here will be tyre tracks, but I use different tyres for every trip and burn the old tyres, sometimes different cars or vans. Can't be too careful. I told you I'm a professional. Shall we go? Glasses on please."

Two hours passed winding and twisting down little country lanes. 'Two hours to go 10 miles' Simon thought... He was getting a little worried. Should he open the door fling off the glasses and jump for it. He had almost made up his mind to chance it when the car came to a halt. "We're home Simon."

"I thought you said 10 mile? I can nearly walk that in the time it took to get here."

"Silly Simon.. I had to take the scenic route. It is 10 miles from the old shed, but I went the long way round.. and round... and round. Come on lets get you settled in." Wilhelm jumped out.

Simon went to get out his side only to find it was locked somehow, the doorhandle just didn't work. "Oh Sorry Simon, I forgot, theres a safety feature, it doesn't open from the inside." Wilhelm went round and opened it from the outside.

'Huh. Saftey feature I bet. He probably broke the works so it wouldn't open.' Simon thought.'Heck! I wouldn't have been able to jump out anyway. I bet that's what he wanted me to try, that's why he took so long. Just to put me in the boot.' "Can I take the glasses off?" He asked.

"Sure, we're here now. At my lovely little secret cottage.

It was indeed a lovely little cottage, tucked away in a deep thick forest, leaded windows with lace curtains, oak beams, whitewashed walls even a thatched roof. A wooden lattice surrounded the door with roses growing up it. Wilhelm unlocked the door and went it. Every logical thought told Simon has should turn and run. Could he trust Wilhelm, but then another thought, just how far could he run before getting caught, which way would he run, then there was that wasp, that turned into being a needle.

He followed Wilhelm in. The room was decorated quite lavishly. Expensive furniture dotted about. A grandfather clock stood beside the fireplace ticking away. Wilhelm stood at an open doorway next to a bookcase standing oddly sideways against what they call a 'feature' wall, in reality it was just bare brick, but it did set the room off nicely. A row of steps leading down from the opening. "This way Simon. Downstairs is all ready for you."

It turned out to be 2 flights of stairs ending at a heavy oak door, that was already open. "Come on Simon.." Wilhelm called. They went in. Simon was impressed with the room. Certainly not some dark dank celler, it was quite big, the roof supported by two upright posts. It was furnished with a couple of tables, some chairs, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and even carpeted. A TV stood in one corner, no bed, he noticed. "The door at the back is the bedroom, and beyond that is a shower and toilet. All mod cons for my guest. No expense spared." Simon agreed, 'This place must have cost a fortune' he thought as he went through the other door, indeed there was a lovely looking king sized bed, some more drawers and a couple of cabinets. Another door was off to the side, Simon assumed that was the toilet and wash room.

A loud clang brought Simon back into the main room. The oak door was not an oak door it was a heavy steel one. Cogs span round as it shut. "Auto locking." Wilhelm said, "The rooms are thirty foot underground and completely soundproofed. The upstairs door isn't only a door either, when it's shut it looks like a book shelf from the main house." 'That explains the odd bookcase' Simon thought. "By the way," Wilhelm continued. "I lock it, and put the key in a secret hiding place before coming down here. So don't go getting silly ideas. This is a very well hidden room. It was very expensive. Don't worry about all that though, I had to do all this for... my other guests."

"How many people have you held down here?"

"Only about a dozen. Usually one or two a month, and they all go home once they have paid for their rent. Well others actually paid it. I had one that wanted to stay, said my place was better than his home. Your a real guest though. Now don't forget our deal, YOU get paid this time. It's like a holiday for me. I told you, I'm a professional kidnapper, your a professional escaper so we make a good team. I promise I'm not lying, you will realise that in time. I really want this to be fun and I hope to kidnap you again sometime." Wilhelm smiled.

Simon was still a little apprehensive, but he didn't have a lot of choice. No way could he brake out this room, Wilhelm and 'Mr needle' would prevent him anyway. He had to trust Wilhelm. "You said I could ring Stilo." Simon said.

"Yes.. This is where trust comes in, come back upstairs." They went back up. Wilhelm pointing to a small table with a phone on it. "Ring your booking office... Yes I know it's just a phone box by the camp site. Tell them to get Stilo."

Simon picked up the phone. "By the way Simon, don't mention the crocodile, doves, rabbits or elephant. I know all your secret messages, all your secret safety words. Make sure the receiver is away from you so I can hear everything."

Simon rang the 'office' He was slightly surprised to here Stilo..
"Stilo?"
"Oh. Hi Simon, yes, I was passing when it rang. Everything ok."
"Actually no, my uncle Fred has died. My friend here, Jack, told me. I'm going to have to be away for a while.."
"Oh, sorry to here that, Shall I feed the rabbits?"
Simon looked at Wilhelm, who raised an eyebrow as he waved a needle.
"No need Stilo. Honest all is fine. I'm just a little upset you know, he was my uncle and I'm all that's left to bury him."
"You sure Simon, the doves will miss you."
"Stilo. Honest.. I'm fine, everything is fine. I have to go. I'll see you in about a week Love you."
"OK bye Simon."

Simon passed the handset to Wilhelm. "I guess I'll have to trust you now." He said, as Wilhelm dropped it back onto the cradel.

"Simon - That was very good, two times Stilo gave you the chance to say a secret word and you didn't. And you even ended 'Love you' that's your code for 'don't worry'. So glad you did that and not the TTFN (ta ta for now), the code for 'get help'. He looked down and turned off the phone.

"So when do my trials start?"

"Simon, dear dear Simon. Look at the clock, it's after midday. And you need some rest. Why not go down, get a shower and get changed, there's clothes in the bedroom, I'll get some food started. You'll also find some cream in the bathroom to cool off the rope burns. I was a little rough on you last night. We'll start the games tomorrow after breakfast. Breakfast about 8.30 then you can get all ready. Do you need a time table?" Wilhelm smirked.

"What..." Simon looked wondering.

"It's easy... 10 to 11 I do the tying, then you get til 11.30. Break til 12: 12 to 1 I do the tying, you get til 1.30. A long break for dinner til 3: 3 to 4 I do the tying, you get til 4.30. Break til 5: 5 to 6 I do the tying, you get to 6.30; Then supper and your forfeit."

Wilhelm looked into Simon's eyes, did he see doubt, worry. "That's easy for you and fun for me." A pause "OK...? Or do we call off the deal and I turn you into a real kidnap victim and get Stilo to pay your rent? About £500."

"I guess I can manage that routine." Simon said

"Great, deal back on then. I'll be down shortly."

Simon went down, shortly followed by Wilhelm with some prepared food. The two were now set for a pleasant afternoon and evening, they ate, drank orange juice, chatted, watched a bit of TV. Simon beat Wilhelm at Monopoly, then asked for £10 as he'd won. They sat and laughed and joked. Wilhelm telling Simon he had learned a lot about police stuff in prison. It was almost 11pm, when Simon said he was getting tired. Wilhelm bid him a good night and left the room. The heavy door clanged shut and the dials span round, reminding Simon that he was actually a prisoner.

TBC
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I like the tone and the plot. Great chapter once more!
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Just so you are aware, if this takes place in the original Simon timeline they wouldn’t be watching television. There were experimental TV broadcasts, especially in the UK, but almost nobody had TVs in their homes. The kinds of shows we watch on TV now were broadcast on the radio. Not that it matters much, I am still enjoying your story.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Veracity
Please don't take this the wrong way and I'm not trying to open a debate, I love, and need, input and critism (good or bad/private or public). And I never take offence. As a new writer, it is the only way to improve. And as I have shown, I enjoy correcting errors, such as the cell phone, now a landline and phonebox. The 'story' would be the same even if they 'sat at a radio or a TV' but such errors can degrade the story.

However: I thought I had actually fact checked this:-

My research showed that....
Inventor Hovannes Adamian, experimented with colour television as early as 1907.The first colour television project is claimed by him and was patented in Germany on March 31, 1908, patent No. 197183, then in Britain, on April 1, 1908, patent No. 7219 in France patent No. 390326 and in Russia in 1910 patent No. 17912. Scottish inventor John Logie Baird demonstrated the world's first colour transmission on July 3, 1928,(Some years prior to the Simon Timeline). Regular television broadcasts in the United Kingdom started in 1936. The first programmes were transmitted from Alexandra Palace in 1936 as a public service which was free of advertising. For example:- C.H.Middleton’s gardening programme was first broadcast on November 21st 1936 and continued until the television service was suspended in 1939. The introduction of television itself and the first tests had commenced in 1922

Thus:
They were available to a select few very wealthy people. I had established Wilhelm, as a professional Kidnapper, is VERY wealthy (owns multiple vehicles and a cottage). Some test broardcasts were of Chaplin movies and continued to be broardcast for several years (chapter 8) No 24hr or even all day broardcasts, were made, as indicated in chapter 5 - 'Nothing on'. Wilhelm would have been aware of the 'new technology'. And just as now.,The rich always want the latest. Regular broardcasts had started when Simon was 'Riding in the Countryside'. I have not dated the story, other than to say it follows on.. At the start the voice was... 'somewhat familiar to Simon but he couldn't quite place it' So it could be assumed to be 1937/1938- just prior to the rumbling of the war at which time Wilhelm would (or maybe will ;) ) go to his native Germany.

But naturally, I could be wrong, I often am. Have I missed a refereence to what was watched or available? - Before my last edit. I had made refereence to VHS. That reference was removed prior to publish - The inclusion was because I had wrongly assumed the Timeline to be AFTER the 2nd war. The original author corrected me and provided the timeline, for which I was very grateful .

I am glad that you are enjoying the story. That, is my aim
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

A new story of Simon? with Wilhelm? Yes! I really missed Simon adventures. I loved how you wrote the characters, and their bond.

Just like Canuck100 said, I like the tone and the plot. 
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Part 5

Simon was awake early showered and dressed in his jeans and shirt from one of the drawers. For several minutes he inspecting the door. He had no real intention of staying Wilhelm's prisoner any longer than he had to and he didn't trust that Wilhelm would actually give him money and let him go. After all it was him that got Wilhelm locked in that loony bin.

Four sets of wheels with ten numbers on each. 'That must be millions of combinations.' Simon thought. He'd have to figure another way. He looked around.. No windows, though he had assumed that, the room was deep underground.

Maybe he could overpower Wilhelm and get the combination of him, but then he had 'Mr needle', he'd have to figure something else. He considered waiting till Wilhelm came down and charge him, then run like hell up the stairs. Then he remembered there was another locked door at the top. It seemed Wilhelm had thought of everything. Except.....

He could play along with Wilhelm's games, convince him to do a test outside. He knew Wilhelm loved to give him chances, only to snatch them away at the last minute.. But he wouldn't be expecting it if he played along for a couple of days, tricked him into an outside challenge, then he would have a chance. Yes, that's what he'd do.

He settled down and put on the TV. Nothing on.

Just then he heard the cogs on the door spinning. "Morning Simon." Wilhelm announced. "I hope you slept well?"

"Actually, yes. It is a comfy bed. Is that breakfast I smell?"

"Yup, bacon, eggs, some toast and jam and a nice pot of tea. I remembered you prefer tea to coffee... Let's eat." He placed the tray on the table and pulled up a chair. Simon joined him. For a while they sat, ate and chatted. Soon breakfast was over.

"Ok Simon, lets get you ready for today's trials. Here's your outfit." Wilhelm passed him a small case. "Go get changed." Simon took the case and went into the bedroom.

Ten minutes later Simon returned. Dressed up like a boy scout. Deliberately like a scruffy boy scout, he knew Wilhelm would enjoy that. His main aim now was to keep Wilhelm happy. He might then make a mistake and fall for an outside challenge.

[Test 1]

Simon stood waiting while Wilhelm looked over Simon in his boy scout uniform. The necker twisted and loose round his neck, shirt not tucked into the shorts. One sock left down round Simons right ankle.

"Oh Simon.. You are in a state. boy scouts should look nice and tidy.." Simon bent over to pull up his sock. "Stand still I'll do all that for you." Wilhelm tided up the necker, tucked it the shirt, adjusted the scout belt and pulled his socks up close to Simons knees. Finally adjusting the garters so the green plumes hung down the outside of Simon's legs under the turned over top.

"There, my boy scout is all nice and tidy. You always did look smart in shorts and long socks. We're doing knotting today."

"Yeah sure.. I could have guessed that." Simon said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be the one doing them up, your job will be to undo them." Wilhelm laughed."Let the trials begin. Put your hands behind your back".

The tying commenced, with Wilhelm securing Simon's wrists, crosswise behind his back, using one of the shorter lengths of rope. Wilhelm was obviously pulling the ropes firmly taut every time he applied a new loop, and Simon could be heard grunting as pressure was applied.

Wilhelm finished off the job by tying a final knot above Simon's crossed wrists, then taking the remaining rope ends and circling them around to Simon's waist. There was enough rope remaining to make a complete loop around Simon's lower torso in either direction, then drawing the ends together in front and tying the rope off in a double knot just above Simon's scout belt buckle. Wilhelm pulled the rope as tight as he could as he finished off the job, and it was obvious that the loops of rope around Simon's waist were digging firmly into his shirt. Tied like this, his wrists were now well secured together behind him and tied against his body.

Wilhelm bent to pick up one of the longer pieces of rope. It looked about 50 feet, and then set to work using it to bind Simon's arms more firmly to his body, looping it around Simon's chest and biceps in a double strand several times, knotting it off at the back, then running cinch loops between arms and torso on both sides to tighten up the whole assemblage. The loose ends were again knotted at the back, then looped over Simon's shoulders to cross in front of his chest, meeting just below the knot of his necker, and back under the combined loops around his chest. Wilhelm then turned Simon and took the ropes down to the bound wrists and around behind them, looping them to encompass the rope strands running forward around Simon's waist, so that these were pulled even tighter. Then he ran the ropes up to the crossed and knotted ropes at Simon's shoulder blades and tied them off. It seemed like that he was now extremely well restrained, with the cords biting deep into his body.

Wilhelm thought it looked both an effective and aesthetically pleasing job, the ropes contrasting nicely with the scout shirt. Wilhelm applied the remaining ropes in a continuing professional manner, adding further loops around Simon's body lower down, encircling torso and arms just above the elbows and tightening them off with hitches.

"That should hold your arms don't you think. Better do your legs now." Wilhelm said. Simon assumed that would be the case.

Wilhelm moved to Simon's legs. These were tied with several loops at the top of the thighs and Wilhelm was clearly applying a deal of pressure, evidenced by a crushing and digging into the shorts. Wilhelm then moved to bind above the knees, again pulled tightly against Simons skin. A third rope was used just below Simon's knee, pulled tight. The next one at mid-calf, Wilhelm liked this one as the rope dug quite deeply into Simons calf mussels, wrinkling the long blue socks as he pulled it tight. Finally at the ankles.

There was still a considerable amount of ropes to use up and Simon knew Wilhelm wouldn't waste any. The sheer volume of ropes would need time to undo. Time Simon knew he probably wouldn't have.

Five shorter lengths, perhaps 2 foot long were used to add hitches, the horizontal loops were pulled even tighter by the use of vertical hitches between Simons legs as the hitches applied tension to the encircling cords. Simon swayed occasionally as his legs were pulled firmly together and it became more difficult to retain balance. Wilhelm had to use a hand to support him on a couple of occasions, but it didn't seem to distract him from his mission. Finally he helped Simon lay on the floor, the process had taken something approaching forty five minutes and Simon was a neatly trussed package.

"Ok the timer is now on, you have 30 minutes to get free of every rope." Wilhelm sat on a chair and watched as Simon began to try to feel for some lose part to make a start, twisting and wriggling, contorting in several different ways.

Thirty minutes were up and Simon had only managed to loosen the ropes on his legs a little by slow up and down movements of his legs. He had got one shoulder out of the loops and one wrist completely free. He figured if he had had an hour instead of just half an hour, he might have got free..

"Nice try, but an epic fail for you. That means I win." Wilhelm said. "Let me help you." Wilhelm untied the top half of Simon. "You take the rest." It took fifteen minutes for Simon to release his legs.

"OK. ready for test 2?"

"What about my rest?"

"You had it.. Remember I said "You take the rest. You used the rest to untie your legs. Don't worry though I'll let you sit down for the next one."

'Tricked by words, semantics!' Simon thought.

[Test 2]

"Let's get to it, a chair tie this time." Wilhelm said, stepping forward with the length of rope that had recently held Simon's wrists secure, pulled Simon's hands back behind him, and set to work. Simon couldn't see the detail of the binding, but grunted several times as the bindings were applied, presumably each time a loop was pulled tight. The rope had been of a reasonable length, certainly enough to loop around and across a pair of crossed wrists half a dozen times. Wilhelm pulled hard on a final knot, stepped back half a pace to get a better look, reached in and tugged at Simon's wrists and seemed satisfied that everything was secure. Simon's expression suggested that was indeed the case.

"OK, let's have you sitting down," Wilhelm instructed, pulling Simon back onto the chair seat, and hooking his bound hands behind the chair back. He made sure Simon was sitting firmly against the chair back, to make sure that when he tied him there would be no slack."That's it, sit up nice and straight , Boy scouts know good posture is everything!" He noted with a smug tone. "Huh! I'll get out this time. You cheated me out of my rest period!" Simon said.

“Ooh, I don't think we should be getting any back-chat,” Wilhelm pointed out. "Let's take care of that right now." He reached into a canvas holdall and removed an item which turned out to be a large piece of sponge material, pale cream in colour and about half the size of a standard bath sponge. Simon knew what was coming next. Wilhelm reached forward "Open wide," he said.

"No Wilhelm... we never agreed gags!" He kept his mouth stubbornly closed. "Simon, Simon. Good little boy scouts must learn not to back chat. Now be a good little scout." Wilhelm brought a hand down hard on Simons bare thigh just below the hem of his shorts.

Slap!

Simon opened his mouth in surprise. Wilhelm compressed the sponge wad in his hand and worked it into Simon's mouth, pushing it firmly back behind Simon's teeth. Once inside, it expanded into the oral cavity, pushing up against the roof of the mouth and down onto the tongue, filling the space very effectively. Simon made a few gagging sounds as he adjusted to the experience and realised how effective a muffling arrangement it was, but almost immediately Wilhelm pulled a knotted cleave gag into place, forcing the knot firmly behind Simon's teeth and then pulling the cloth taut, so that it pressed deeply into Simon's round cheeks, and tying it tightly at the nape of Simon's neck. The cloth now held the sponge wad securely inside Simon's mouth and the cloth knot behind his teeth further increased the gagging effect. Simon twisted his head from side to side, but couldn't dislodge the gag.

Wilhelm collected another piece of cloth taken from the bag. The extra cloth was folded into a rectangle about four inches long by two wide and placed across Simon's lips over the knotted cleave gag, while Wilhelm produced a roll of bandage: starting at the line of Simon's jaw on the left side, he pulled it across Simon's mouth, trapping the cloth rectangle in place. The bandage continued to be pulled around Simon's head, across his right cheek and back behind his neck, then around again, this time slightly higher up so that the upper edge of bandage ran just under Simon's nose and completely covered the top of the cloth, around behind the neck again, and then once more around the front, lower this time and back. Securing it with a safty pin. Wilhelm collected another bandage which he centred under Simon's jaw, then pulled up tightly wrapping round Simon's head, this would keep his mouth firmly closed on the internal parts of the gag. Another chin strap reinforced the effect, fastened on his head with another safty pin.

Wilhelm stepped back to examine the effect of the gag was clearly very tight, pressing firmly into Simon's cheeks so that they bulged above and below the bandage. His dimpled chin was neatly framed by the material across his mouth and under his chin. Simon's eyes widened as he experimentally turned his head from side to side, presumably trying to adjust to the tightly confining feel of the gag. Simon made a few aborted gurgling noises through the gag layers, probably as a result of trying to adjust his tongue against the sponge wadding, then took a deep breath through his nose, closed his eyes, and made a visible attempt to relax into the situation.

Wilhelm seemed somewhat impressed, but the next bit of banter would be one sided. "That should stop your complaining. Now I can't take chances you need to be trussed up the best I can manage."

Wilhelm eyed the extensive amount of rope. "Reckon we've got enough here to do a decent job, don't you think?" he said, extracting a lengthy coil. "

Wilhelm stepped in front of Simon, shaking out the long coil of rope he had selected and setting to work at securing Simon's torso to the chair frame. Then selected another length of rope and began looping it over Simon's thighs and upper legs and the chair seat, binding them tightly against it. He was obviously enjoying himself in making the cords ruthlessly tight as he hauled on the ropes and caused the bonds to dig into his shorts covered thighs firmly. He even added a hitch between Simons thighs and the chair seat. Simon grunted his discomfort into his gag frequently.

Forty minutes and a couple of hundred feet of rope later and Simon was totally secured into the chair. Wilhelm thought it was really a neat piece of work. Parallel coils of rope ran across Simon's chest and waist, his upper arms were bound against the chair frame, cords ran up and over his shoulders to attach to the chair back, crossing just below the neatly across his chest above the necker. Behind the chair, his wrists were crossed and secured against the chair back and linked to the bonds that wrapped around his waist.

His legs, were tied together at thighs, above and below the knees and at the ankles, and now also firmly secured to the chair. His tightly bound feet were further secured by ropes around the insteps of his shoes, and then pulled back and secured to a cross brace between the chair legs the back of the chair, so that only his toes were in contact with the floor. All in all, it was a first class job. Clearly tight and very escape-proof if Wilhelm was any judge of that sort of thing.

Simon actually knew differently, he had tensed his arms up as Wilhelm bound them giving him just a fraction or two of movement.

"Well," Wilhelm stated, stepping back to examine his handiwork, "I think that'll do. Timers on."

For several minutes Simon struggled and he managed to get an arm free... Then the other. Wilhelm looked a little concerned, could Simon get his legs free before the timer ran out. Simon worked on the rope holding his thighs to the seat. Wilhelm looked at the clock .. 4 minutes to go.. Now with his thighs free from the chair Simon could reach the ropes securing his knees. The ropes were soon untied and fell to the floor.. 2 minutes. Simon laid down so he could reach the ropes fastening his feet to the cross bar... 1 minute left... Quickly he started on the last ropes securing his ankles... Ding Ding...

Wilhelm jumped up. "Wow... that was close.. I was worried but there is still three wraps on your ankles, so another fail for you. Never mind, you might as well take the rope off. It's dinner time."

Thirty seconds later and Simon was completely free.. He couldn't believe it just 30 seconds to freedom. Two minutes after that his gag was gone.

[Test 3]

Dinner was a few sandwiches and some tea. For almost an hour they talked of old times. Reminiscing the time they spent at that Birthday Party. "That was a long time ago." Simon said.

"Yeah.. I spent ages in that loony bin, then a while in prison for beating up a doctor and leaving him tied up in the toilets. He was crap at getting free so he was in the right place." Wilhelm giggled. "You went on the European tour... and I found you again. And now here you are back under my control once more. OK Simon, enough of the chit chat we need to get back on the job."

"Sure. I guess"

"Were going to play a game of scavenger hunt next. You wont be tied hard, but you need to find all these objects before you can begin. Everything that's on the tray now must be back on the tray."

Wilhelm moved a cloth that was covering a tray with 20 items on, a cotton reel, a pen, paper clip, pencil sharpener, pen-knife etc. "You have five minutes to memorize all the items, then you go into the bedroom and shut the door. I'll hide the items and call you when I'm ready. Then you come back and I'll tie you up, quite lightly really, but you'll need to crawl around to find everything, and they all will be visible, I wont hide them in drawers or under things. Only when you have found everything can you start to get free."

"How long do I get to find them all?"

"Oh Simon... You don't get extra time. You'll have 30 minutes to find everything AND get free."

Simon knew he did have a real advantage this time as long as Wilhelm did do a light simple tie up. He used to play this memory game with Stilo, without the tie up part, to train him into remembering the order of ropes and how the knots were tied. Vital to any escape artist.

Simon kept this information to himself as he spend the five minutes studying the items, ordering them in his mind in alphabetical order, then inventing a little story... It went sort of.. the apple and the beanbag went shopping riding on a cotton reel, on the way they saw a little silver dog... and so on 'til the story used up all the items. He was still repeating the story in his head for the third time when Wilhelm called time. So off he went into the bedroom, still running the story through his head.

Another five minutes passed. "OK.. You can come back."

Simon opened the bedroom door and came through. The now empty tray was in the middle of the room.

"Come here and kneel down, lean forward with your arms forward and your elbows near your knees."

Simon took up the position. "Only three ropes Wilhelm?"

"I told you, a light tie up, the fun here is watching you try to crawl around looking."

Wilhelm took up the first rope and tied Simons right arm just above his elbow to his right leg just above the knee. Then the same with the other one. The last rope was used to tie Simon's wrist together but about six inches apart.

Simon looked at Wilhelm, hardly believing that was all. Where was the trick he wondered. This would be far too easy. He had glanced around the room and had already spotted half a dozen of the objects.

"Ok Simon, timers on."

Simon actually found it quit easy to crawl around, the rope on his wrists did slow him up as he could only make small movements. Within ten minutes Simon had managed to collect fifteen items. 15 minutes up and 19 objects found... Where was the little silver dog. He looked up a Wilhelm, who never even looked concerned. That's when he noticed a glint on Wilhelms lap. "Stand up Wilhelm." Simon said.

"Oh damn you." Wilhelm said as he stood up and the little dog fell from him. Simon gathered it up and took it to the tray. He still had 13 minutes to get free. That would be simple. He was just about to use his teeth to free his wrists when he noticed a sly grin on Wilhelms face.

He suddenly stopped. 'What have I missed...' Simon thought. He rechecked the objects, yes 20 there and the right ones according to his story. 'Something's wrong' he thought. 'Wilhelm shouldn't be grinning he knows I'll be free in less than five minutes.'

"Get on with it Simon.. You can win this one."

'I was bested by trick words before... he stole my rest time.' Simon pondered. 'What exactly did he say..' Simon tried hard to remember.. 'Yes that's it.' 'EVERYTHING must be back. What wasn't back..''THE CLOTH!! The flipping cloth that covered them. That's not back over them...' Simon quickly looked around. It lay not 6 inches from the tray. Quickly he gathered it up and covered the items on the try.

"NO! NO! NO!" Wilhelm was shocked. "How did you remember that! You were meant to just get the objects and FAIL!"

Simon laughed, chewed the knot in the rope from his wrists, and two minutes later the elbow to knee ropes were gone and there was still 4 minutes on the timer.

"Ha ha ha." Simon laughed at Wilhelm. "Actually Wilhelm that was real fun. You almost caught me out again."

Wilhelm smiled back. "Ok Ok.. I tried to trick you, I admit it... and you still beat me. But you wont do it again. The next test is important. I have to win to get a forfeit. It's only 4 o'clock, we're ahead of time. Do you want to continue to your 4th trial, or do you need a brake?"

"I could do with a drink, and how about a game of cards, I see there's a cribbage board and matches. If I beat you on it you loose the forfeit, even if I fail the next test."

"Tidy the things away, I'll make some more tea." Wilhelm left .. the steel door clanged shut and the wheels spun again.

Ten minutes later Wilhelm was back with a pot of tea and a plate of biscuits. Simon had tidied the tray of things away in a drawer. The ropes put on a table. They sat and enjoyed the snack.

"So." Said Simon. "Cards?"

"OK. We have time for one game."

"And if I win?"

"OK. If you win, I don't get a forfeit."

"Right On.."

The game was set up and the two of them played for while. "Got yer.. Got yer. 31 for 2, and out!" Wilhelm had won the game. "You need to escape the last test or it's forfeit time."

"Tie me like last time please." Simon said smiling.

"Ha ha.. I don't think so. I'm gonna win this test. I reckon not just a pole tie, but the tightest, strictest pole tie possible, about 10 times tighter than that rake the first time."

[Test 4]

"Go over and stand with your back to a pole." Simon obeyed.

Wilhelm approached Simon with ropes in hand, Simons expression was part resignation and part anticipation. He knew Wilhelms' pole ties were hard.

Wilhelm worked away with the ropes, feeling out how he could use the solid structure of the post to properly anchor Simon in place. Initially he bound Simon's wrists together behind the post, cross-wise and palms facing out. Wilhelm was able to place several loops of rope on those and pull them tight without any worries about impeding circulation.

"I think I'll do some on your legs next. " Wilhelm then moved round kneeled down "I'll be kind and get your socks up nicely," Wilhelm said as he pulled Simons socks back up, they had slipped down a little while he had been crawling around in the last game. Simon figured this wasn't to be kind, but more likely so Wilhelm could get the leg bondage real tight, without causing rope burns.

Wilhelm started to tie Simons legs together, he could secure them to the post later. First above Simon's knees, then below the knee, at mid-calf and ankles. As Simon had expected Wilhelm used tightening cinches between Simons legs to pull the already tight loops firmly against Simons woollen socks. Wilhelm loved the way deep grooves were formed in Simons legs removing almost any chance of Simon wriggling them loose, he left loops ends of rope that could be used later to encircle the post. He also added a couple of turns of rope at the top of Simon's hips and his thighs, and cinched those as well, crumpling up Simons shorts.

"That should do your legs for now." Smiling to himself, "A bit on your arms next".

Wilhelm carried on with his work, securing Simon's bound wrists to the post and wrapping multiple coils of rope round his waist and the post, and cinching that tight by passing rope between his body and the front of the post, snuggling everything tight around his waist.

Wilhelm stood back. "Yup, starting to look good. Back to your legs I think."

Wilhelm set about securing Simons legs to the post, using the free lengths of rope he had left in place, making sure that Simon's legs were pulled firmly back against the upright to reduce any freedom of movement to the absolute minimum. Wilhelm then used some additional rope wound around Simons legs and the post at hips, just above his knees and at his ankles, cinching these between legs and post to tighten everything up.

"There now, not a lot of movement in those legs now." Wilhelm said as he pulled and checked the ropework.

He was into his stride now, enjoying himself enormously. Wilhelm had a reasonable amount of rope left with which to restrain Simon's arms and torso properly.

"Still much more to do." Wilhelm used the remaining rope to bind Simon's arms behind the post at the elbows, pulling them closer together, cinching the loops to make sure they held in place and running the ends up over his shoulders and crossing them in front of his chest, then back behind the post, pulling them taut to make sure his back was pressed firmly against the post. Wilhelm added plenty of coils of rope around his chest and arms, again cinching these off to tighten the ropes.

Wilhelm finally stepped back to admire his handiwork, he was a bit surprised by just how much rope appeared to be in place, binding Simon very effectively and tightly, it looked great! Wilhelm stepped in and adjusted the positioning of the ropes that crossed high on Simon's chest making sure they centred just below the knot of his necker, then checked the tautness of his bonds at various points. Wilhelm checked his handiwork Trying to move Simon's body sideways, there was almost no movement. He knelt down and checked the ropes on Simon's legs. All still tight and secure.

Wilhelm got up and sat back on his chair satisfied. "Ok My fine boy scout, let's see you get out of that. Timer on"

Simon felt like he was actually part of the post. He couldn't move his legs or his arms. Just wriggle his hips slightly and shake his head. He knew that it would be totally impossible to escape in the allotted time. To Wilhelms' disappointment Simon hardly even tried.

Wilhelm still sat gloating at the helpless form of Simon when the timer went off. He stood up and shut off the timer then moved over to Simon and studded the ropework. "Well Simon the useless boy scout it seems I got you real good this time, not even a single rope has been loosened. Hang tight while I prepare some food for us." It was over an hour later when Wilhelm returned with a large pot of sweet smelling stew, a teapot full of tea and a ice bucket with ice-cream in it. Simon still stood unmoved at the post.

Wilhelm placed the food on the table and went over to Simon. Slowly Wilhelm released Simons body and torso, arms and wrists. Simons legs were left tied together and to the post. "OK that's enough help from me, you may release you legs from the post but leave your legs tied together or no food for you. When your ready hop over to the table for some delicious food."

As instructed Simon bent forward and sideways slowly untying the ropes that held his lower body to the post, eventually freeing himself from the post. Simon bunny hopped over to the table with his legs still bound tightly in six places. With some relief he got to the table and dropped into a chair.

Greatfully Simon ate the stew, it really was nice and satisfying. "OK" Wilhelm said "You may now untie your thighs. Simon needed little more prompting and soon had his thighs untied. Wilhelm opened the ice bucket and served out two plates of strawberry flavoured ice-cream. Which they ate and chatted about the weather. After the ice-cream was finished. Wilhelm said, "Now you may untie your knees." Simon spent only a few minutes untying his knees and felt his blood running more freely.

Wilhelm in the meantime had pored two cups of tea, which they drank. "And now finally you can untie the rest and do the washing up like a good greatfull boy scout. Simon took his time with the washing up which took well over an hour. Wilhelm gathered up the pots etc and took them upstairs.

[The Forfeit]

Ten minutes later Wilhelm had returned.

"Ok, Ok, time's getting. Go in the bedroom and take off your uniform and put on your nice blue speedos. I don't want you sweating everywhere. Then come over to this special table." Wilhelm moved to the other table and remove the cloth covering it.

Simon looked at the table Wilhelm had indicated. It was like two narrow tables together but joined in the middle. There were four steel rings fastened to the corners and four rows of holes running down the length. Simon clearly understood there purpose.

Wilhelm was getting impatient to fasten Simon on the table, Simon was not so keen and took as much time as he could getting changed. Eventually he couldn't drag out the time any longer and came out from the bedroom wearing nothing but his speedos.

"Looking good Simon the useless, now hop up on the table and lay on your back." Simon obliged.

"That's a good prisoner now let's get you fasten down. Arms up and legs sightly apart." Simon got into position.

"Now let me explain, first your wrists and ankles are attached to these ropes, but I'm going to tie it in the middle of the rope." Simon immediately realised that tied that way then, the ends fastened to the steel rings would mean it would be impossible to untie the knots. Once Simons arms were tied out Wilhelm went to the foot of the table and grabbed Simons ankles and pulled down stretching Simon, his wrists now some two feet from the rings. His ankles tied in the same mid rope technique and pulled tightly to the corresponding steel rings.

Simon was now completely helpless, tied like he was he had no way to reach the steel rings, and no way to untie the ropes. He had the feeling that Wilhelm was not finished with the bondage, he was right.

"This is where this table gets real cool, let me show you." He picked up a handle shaped like a car jack handle, pushed it into some unseen mechanism under the centre of the table and started cranking. As he did so Simon felt his arms and legs being spread out. The table was separating at the ends but not in the centre. It was starting to form a X shape. When Simons arms and legs were about a foot apart. Wilhelm fetched a long length of rope. This was expertly used feeding it down under and up the other side over Simons arm, pulled tight them onto the next pair of holes, all the way from wrist to shoulder. It was like Wilhelm was sewing him to the table. Next his left arm fastened down and finally his legs from crotch to ankle. Simon was now immovably fastened to the table.

"You sure look good like that and I don't think you'll escape the table. Let's crank you a little wider shall we. Wilhelm turned the handle slowly allowing Simon to feel his arms and legs getting pulled slowly apart. Eventually when Simons limbs were stretched about two feet apart Wilhelm stopped.

"There now secured and stretched ready for your forfeit."

"Now I've always wondered just how ticklish you are and every part of you is available."

"No Wilhelm please don't, you said a free tie up."

"I also said I would think of something. Well I thought of something."

To say the tickling was brutal would be an understatement. There was no let up from Wilhelm. Simon's underarms and sides were attacked mercilessly. His feet brushed with fingertips and a little brush. Even his kneecaps were squeezed and twisted.

Simon begged, and laughed.. laughed and begged, but to no avail. Wilhelm just kept going, then after about ten minutes it stopped. Simons head fell back and he started panting. After a few seconds it started again. First the feet, then the knees, his underarms, under his chin. Nowhere escaped the prodding, tickling fingers. Again Simon started an uncontrollable laughing and begging between breaths.
All of a sudden Wilhelm noticed a wet patch appearing on Simons speedo. He stopped the tickling. "You rotten pig Wilhelm." Simon shouted.

"Simon.. I'm sorry, I thought you could take more. All the others did." He quickly cranked the table back into it's closed position, unfasten some clips below the table and pulled out a couple of poles that ran the length of the table, but under it. Almost immediately the rings fell free and the other ropes fell loose. Simon was able to get up from the table almost immediately.

"You bastard! you fucking bastard! You made me pee myself." He said as he untied the ropes from his wrists and ankles.

"I'm sorry, really sorry. I though you'd be able to take a lot more, all the others took three rounds, but I'm glad of the quick release system."

Simon ran into the bedroom and changed out of the now sodden speedos, took a shower and put on clean underwear, some Jeans and a tee shirt.

Wilhelm was still there when Simon came back. "Let me go Wilhelm this has gone far enough. In fact it's gone too far. Keep your money and let me go."

"Simon, I don't want to let you go yet. I had this all planned for ages." Wilhelm looked dejected, quite sad. "I didn't know you were so susceptible to tickling."

'Was Wilhelm really almost crying?' Simon thought. "Just let me go. I don't trust you any more."

Wilhelm, stamped. "I can't let you go. I won't let you go. We have a deal. I never wanted to hurt you."

Wilhelm was indeed crying! Simon noticed, as his captor ran out the room. Slamming the door.

TBC
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic