Boys Will Be Girls (MFf/mMfF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Boys Will Be Girls (MFf/mMfF)

Post by KP Presents »

The Garden Party

They had obviously been to some posh do, from the way they were dressed when they came into the room, but that was not going to stop me from telling them not to scream. The mother held her two children tightly to her, as I told them all to take a seat, and held up the roll of white tape I said I was going to use to make sure they could not raise the alarm.

Mummy was wearing a long white off the shoulder dress, and a large hat, but as she sat down she removed her hat, and told the children not to be scared, they would all be all right. They watched as I took her hands behind her back and taped them together, and then wrapped the tape round her upper arms and body to make sure she could not move then very easily.

Her kids were twelve and nine, and just as nicely dressed as their mother. I told the younger kid to sit next to their mother, and keep their hands where I could see them, while I made sure the older one could not raise the alarm.

That kid had on a white sleeveless party dress, with a skirt consisting of layers of silk and taffeta, white ankle socks and silver sandals. I told them to sit back in the chair, and put their arms on the armrests, palm down – which they did, watching as I used the roll of tape to secure their wrists and forearms to the wooden supports.

The next thing I did was to wrap some tape round their waist and the chair back, so that they could not get up, before I taped their ankles together, and then their legs below their knees.

“Are you going to say anything?”

They looked at me with their clear blue eyes, and then shook their heads as I turned to the younger kid. They were also wearing a party dress, this one white lace with a sort of pink slip dress underneath, and a thin band in their brown hair that had a feather boa on the side. Anyway, I taped their wrists together behind their back, and then like their mother I wrapped some tape round their arms and body to keep them in place. I also taped their ankles together and their legs below their knees – they were wearing white party shoes – and smiled as I stood up, and made her sit forward before her mother lay on her side behind her.

More tape to make sure their mother’s ankles and legs were secured as well, and then it came to the time to make sure they all stayed silent. I started with the mother – covering her mouth and jaw with the tape, and then a fresh strip was used to gag the younger child before I made them lie down in front of their mother, turning to look at her.

Which left the older kid. I tore off the strip of white tape and looked at them, as they stared right back at me, and then said “go on – do it.”

“One question – why the dress?”

“Because I like to wear them.”

Nodding, I pressed the tape down over their mouth, making sure it formed to the contours of their face. After all, I’m not in a position to judge – I was robbing them, and I’d just taped and gagged a nine year old girl and a twelve year old boy as well as their mother.

He watched me as I left the room and started to search the house – when I returned, his mother was talking, or trying to talk, to his sister as he wriggled his legs, but they had gone nowhere.

And they were not going to go anywhere either…

The Princess

“But MUMMMMM!”

Brenda shook her head and said “all right – I need my head examined, but all right.” She picked up the princess dress and took it to the counter, the assistant smiling as she passed the code over the reader.

“Is this for your daughter,” she said as she folded and bagged it.

“I wish,” Brenda said quietly as she paid. The thirty year old blonde was wearing a brown top with a deep neckline over a white vest, jeans and black shoes, and just shook her head as she left the store, her ten year old son coming out with her.

“All right – come on, let’s see you.”

Brenda watched Billy came out, grinning broadly as he twirled round. He had short blonde hair, and she had to admit, the princess dress did fit him. It was white with a yoke neckline, and a lace overlay, the ruffed skirt falling to the floor, but Brenda could also see the pink sandals and white socks he was wearing.

She could also see the string of pink pearls he had round his neck, as Bobby said “thanks Mum – I love this.”

“Why does a ten year old boy want to wear a princess dress anyway?”

Bobby just smiled as Brenda looked at him – and then looked behind him, her eyes widening as Bobby felt the leather gloved hand over his mouth.

“You don’t want your daughter to be hurt, do you?”

Brenda thought for a moment, and then shook her head as she looked at the intruder. He had a pair of dark glasses covering his eyes, and was wearing a dark jacket and jeans.

“Good – sit down, hands palm down on your head.”

Brenda slowly sat down as he whispered into Bobby’s ear “go and sit next to your mummy, just like her.” He nodded and then ran over to the couch, sitting next to Brenda and putting his hands on his head as he looked at her.

“Right – I need you to show me where the valuables are,” the man said as he looked at Brenda, “but first, you make sure your daughter stays there.” Bobby was going to speak, but he saw Brenda shake his head as the man pulled from a pocket a long white nylon strip.

“Take this, use it to secure her ankles together.”

“I need you to be brave,” Brenda said as she looked at bobby, and then took the strip, wrapping it round his ankles before she fed the strip through the hasp and pulled it tight.

“Tighter.”

She smiled at bobby as she gave it another tug, and then took a second strip from him.

“Hands behind her back.”

“You need to be the captive princess for a while,” Brenda said quietly, Bobby nodding as he moved his arms behind his back, and felt the strip on his wrists as they were forced together.

“Good,” the man said as he checked the wrist and ankle binding, “lie her down.” As Brenda helped Bobby to lie down, making sure her skirt covered her legs, he took from another pocket a white handkerchief and folded it up.

“You keep this in your mouth, or I make sure it stays there,” he said before he stuffed the cloth into Bobby’s mouth, the edges sticking out from between his lips as the man took Brenda by the arm, and walked her out of the room.

Bobby lay there, secretly excited at how he felt – a genuine kidnapped princess! He could feel the cloth getting wet in his mouth, but he did not want his mother to be hurt, so he lay there until they came back in.

Brenda now had her wrists secured together behind her back, and he could see the cloth between her lips as she was made to sit at his feet, the man then using a final zip tie to secure her ankles together as well. She looked at Bobby and nodded as the man walked out of the house, before they both started to twist round, each wondering how the other felt…

Rock Chix

She was pissed, that much was true, as she struggled on the floor. The masked gang had burst into her house, and before she had a chance to even scream for help, they had made it very clear they were in charge.

She was in her early forties, with long black hair, and was wearing a lack vest top and skirt with a white pattern at the waist, as well as over the knee black leather boots. The gang, however, had made sure she could only move at a cost – starting with taking her arms behind her back, and securing them together at her elbows and at her wrists.

More bands of rope were then tied round her arms and upper body, framing her chest and holding her arms to her sides. Her ankles had been crossed and secured together, her legs secured below her knees, and then her ankles pulled back and tied to the crotch rope – before a pair of her panties had been stuffed in her mouth, and black tape wrapped round her neck.

Now, as she lay on the floor, if she tried to move, the rope rubbed, and – she was trying not to give the gang the satisfaction as they ransacked her house.

“HEY! WHAT THE…”

She groaned as she recognised her teenage son’s voice, and prayed they would not do to him what they had done to her. She could hear muted talking and grunting, and then the sound of someone jumping down the corridor – before two of the men brought him in, and her eyes opened wide.

Her son was wearing one of her tops – black with elbow length sleeves and a red rose on the right breast, and her denim miniskirt, as well as a pair of her knee length black boots and white tights – and a wig on his head. He was bound as she was – bands of rope holding his arms to his sides, and she guessed his elbows and wrists were secured together behind his back. His ankles were also secured together, as were his legs below his knees as he jumped over and groaned through the black tape wrapped round his head.

“Wthtthth – mhchlfs?”

“Shrremhm,” he groaned as he was made to lie down and hogtied, his own ankles tied to the rope between his legs as well. The two masked men laughed as they left them there, struggling and then groaning as those ropes did their work…

Just like big sis

“All right, a bet’s a bet – but I didn’t think you would insist?”

“First rule of bets Bro – never do it unless you are willing to go through with the ante.”

Tommy groaned as Rebecca finished applying the red lipstick to his mouth, and then stood back. “There – have a look at yourself.” He slowly walked over and looked at himself in the mirror, turning from side to side. The thirteen year old was wearing a cream top with a coloured floral pattern on it over a white t-shirt, a brown lace skirt with lighter polka dots, and pair of baggy knee length chocolate brown leather boots his sister had found.

Rebecca, said sister, grinned as she stood next to him, her hand on his shoulder. Her long blonde hair fell down over the front of her white t-shirt, the brown hoodie over it, while her dark jeans fell over her grey slippers.

“All right, so you dressed me up,” Tommy said as he looked at himself, “now what?”

“Go to your room, get your homework done,” Rebecca said as her smile grew, “and I’ll do mine.”

Tommy shook his head as he walked to his room, not quite believing he had gone through with this as he sat at the desk and heard the music coming from his sister’s room. Opening the book, he started to work through his math problems, not paying much attention to anything else.

So the latex gloved hand over his mouth took him by surprise, as a voice said “well now, sister enforced dress up?”

“LHYHTGHFDFMH!”

“Oh no,” the voice said, “get up, walk with me.” Tommy had no choice as he got out of the seat and walked in front of whoever had him, towards Rebecca’s room.

“Hnnhhhh – THMMMHE!”

Rebecca was lying on her back on the bed, her wrists tied together, then raised above her head and tied to the headboard. Her ankles were also tied together and secured to the metal foot of the bed, and a rolled up black scarf was pulled between her teeth.

The gloved hand was taken away, but before Tommy could scream for help a rolled up red bandana was pulled between his lips, the corners of his mouth pulled back as it was tied tightly round his head. He was then pushed over and made to lie down on the bed, as he saw the man take white cord from his pocket.

“Hands together in prayer, kid.”

Rebecca could only watch as his brother’s wrists were tied tightly together, and then taken above his head before they were secured to the headboard. The intruder then took more cord and tied Tommy’s ankles together, then to the foot of the bed.

The siblings looked at each other as he ransacked Rebecca’s drawers, taking her earrings and jewellery before he left them there, silenced, struggling, alike…

When their parents found them, Tommy blushed, Rebecca groaned – but they were glad to be rescued…

After the reception

Stephen pulled up outside the house, smiling at Gerry as he said “some wedding, huh?”

“Yeah Dad – some wedding,” Gerry replied as he looked at his feather, the long blonde wig falling over the shoulders of the red knee length dress he was wearing. His legs were shaved smooth, and in dark tights with a pair of red slippers on his feet.

Gerry and his father had dressed as females for the last year, since his mother had passed away, and they had been to the weddings of two of Stephen’s friends. Gerry was fourteen, and today was wearing a short sleeveless purple dress, with a brown inset at the V-neck and a metal design on the front, as well as a white trim to the skirt. His own legs were in dark tights, a pair of knee length straight black leather boots over his lower legs, and a long blonde wig on his own head.

Stephen turned off the engine as both of them got out, and they walked to the front door of the house, Gerry waiting as his father unlocked the front door and they walked into the house – then stood stock still as the man stepped out of the front room and aimed the sawn off shotgun at both of them. He was wearing a dark boiler suit, dark gloves, and a black balaclava mask – and a determined look as he said “they’re back – both of you, hands in the air, and walk slowly to the room.”

“Just do as they say,” Stephen said, Gerry nodding as they both raised their arms and walked in. Two other men were in the room, similarly attired as one of them stood behind two chairs from the dining room.

“Cute – little girl, come and sit here,” he said, Gerry nodding as he walked over and sat down.

“lean forward, put your arms between the slats in the chair back.”

“What is it you want,” Stephen asked as he watched his son complying wit the order, the masked man kneeling down as Gerry felt him grab his wrists and cross them, and then the rope as they were lashed tightly together.

“Your money and other things,” the armed man said as Gerry felt the rope tightening, and then the tug as the ends were secured to the chair back. “Your little girl…”

“I’m not a girl!”

“Kid – don’t interrupt again,” the man growled as Gerry saw the rope come round his waist, the masked man weaving it round the chair and his body as he was further immobilized. It felt strange – and nice…

There was one more tug and tightening, and then the masked man walked round, kneeling down and moving his left ankle to place it against her chair leg before he lashed the two together. He repeated the process on the other side, before he stood back and the third man picked up a roll of silver tape.

“Lips together, little girl – don’t struggle, or you may puke and there’s nowhere to go for that if it happens.”

“Gerry, just remain quiet,” Stephen said, his son nodding as the silver tape was torn from the roll and pressed down over his mouth, keeping him quiet as the armed man took Stephen by the arm.

“Watch him,” he growled as he took his father out of the room, Gerry glaring at the two masked men.

“What’s the matter girlie – can’t speak?”

“Uhlnhffrghthwwhfths.”

“Oh, I think we will,” the other man said, Gerry looking at both of them. The tape was pulling at the skin round his mouth, but he knew their leader was right, if he coughed or puked…

A while later, Stephen came back in – but his hands were behind his back, and Gerry saw the silver tape over his father’s mouth as well.
“Hrruhlrht?”

Gerry nodded as his father was sat next to him, and rope wrapped round his upper body and arms to secure him to the chair back as well. The second man knelt down and tied his ankles together, as well as his legs below his knees, before his ankles were taken to one side and secured to the chair leg.

“You get everything boss?”

“Yeah – let’s get out of here,” the masked man said as all three left, Gerry and Stephen looking at each other as the front door opened, and then starting to try and free themselves…

Keep Grandma Happy

Grandma likes me to look my best, no matter what was happening -and this afternoon, I wanted to show her my outfit for the dance show. So today, I was wearing a pink dance dress with a flared skirt, an Irish white design on the front, and my hair was up in a short pigtail on top of my head.

The outfit was completed by white tights, and pink cowboy boots, and I felt really good while wearing it – even if I was a twelve year old boy. You see, I like wearing girl’s clothes, and Grandma lets me.

Coming into the room, I looked at Grandma and she smiled at me. Normally, she would say something as well, but today she could not do that, because the woman had used her pink scarf as a gag, pulling it into her mouth and between her lips and tying the ends at the base of her neck. But I could see her eyes sparkling behind her glasses, and her lips were smiling.

She was wearing a brown top, black pants and black shoes, and she was sitting in her armchair, her hands behind her back where the masked man had tied her wrists together, then tied bands of rope round her arms to keep them against her sides. He had also tied her ankles together, and her legs below her knees, each band cinched so the white bands were tight.

I knew I was going to be like her in a way very soon, as the woman smiled and came towards me. Bot of them had stockings pulled down over their heads, covering their faces, and were wearing denim jackets and jeans – but they had allowed me to change, as she doubled some rope over and passed it round my arms and body.

It felt really strange, to have my arms tied to my sides, but if Grandma could do it, so could I, so I let her make two bands and then made them even tighter by taking it under one arm, up and round the back of my neck, and then under the other arm.

She then helped me to sit on Grandma’s lap, and she kissed me on the head as the woman tied my ankles together over the cowboy boots, then my legs below my knees. She then tied my wrists together in front of me, and tied them to that band of rope below my knees, before the man came back in.

“Finished looking round?”

“Yeah – the kid?”

“Oh the cute dancer? Not a problem – but you need to be kept quiet now, all right?”

I nodded and opened my mouth as the man pulled a black scarf between my lips, and then tied the ends tightly at the base of my neck before I rested my head on Grandma’s chest. She rubbed her cheek on my head as the two intruders left, and I snuggled in – until Mum and Dad came, I knew we were going nowhere, as the scarf started to get wet in my mouth…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Wooow! This is a fantastic story!

The title caught my eye. For me as a crossdresser this kind of story is exactly the kind I really love to see on this forum. The age most of those boys were is precisely the age that I started dressing in girly clothing. I really loved the description of how the boys were tied up wile dressed up! The Rock Chix section turned me on when you described what the woman was wearing and how she was tied and gagged!

I wish there were a lot more stories like this in the forum. Thank you for posting!

[mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention] [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] check this out.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank you for posting this. It's nice to see some stories on here involving crossdressers. Great descriptions of the outfits and how they were tied up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great stories. My particular favourites were Rock Chix and Just Like Big Sis.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic