At the Mercy of Our Weird Cousin (FF/MMFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

At the Mercy of Our Weird Cousin (FF/MMFF)

Post by KeepItTied »

Our cousin Mary was weird. I mean like super weird. She would always mention how she liked feet, like licking them, sniffing them, putting them in her mouth. She told my brother, Tommy one time that she licks her feet clean instead of showering them. So for that and many other reasons, we avoided contact with her for quite some time.

However, she sent me this text one day inviting us to her best friend's cabin over winter break. I admit I was a bit taken aback but she also mentioned how she apologizes for how weird she was when she was younger but now she wants to closer to us all again.

"She invited us to what ?" my sister Hayley asked as I showed her the text. "She said her best friend owns a cabin up in the mountains, she shared some pictures, it looks beautiful. My brothers Tommy and James were hesitant like Hayley. "I mean, she's still probably a weirdo."

I tried to explain how she mentioned how she grew out of her weirdness and actually wants us to become closer. They thought about it and finally decided a trip to a scenic place is worth it, besides its just for a weekend. So I told her we were coming, which made her very happy.

Soon that weekend came, and we packed up our van and headed to our getaway. It was a very chilly day so we all decides to wear our matching black Ugg Tasman slippers our mom got us for Christmas. Tommy, Hayley and I wore these all the time around the house, whereas James wore them less frequent since he considered them girly, but he would still wear them regardless. Tommy was driving and James was in the passenger seat with the directions, as Hayley and I sat in the back.

It was about a two hour drive, so I decided to kick off my slippers for a bit and let my socked feet breath. "Whoa, keep those bad girls in, Tara." Hayley begged as she tried to shove my right slipper back on my foot. "Relax, they're not that bad." Tommy turned his head back briefly "I don't want my van smelling like your stinky feet."

I was slightly offended, but since everyone was against me, I slid my slippers back on. "Sorry Tara, but you know how these slippers make our feet smell." Tommy spoke. Hayley jolted in "Yeah, remember when I took these off during gym class and they thought a rat died in the gym, stinky feet just run in our family." I remembered that, we used to mock her calling her "the girl with dead rat feet".

"Besides, I think you save those for Mary." James joked which caused us all to laugh. I admit we could be mean but we just found it weird that she liked feet that much.

We soon arrived at the cabin, where Mary greeted us each with a big hug. She was wearing chestnut Ugg boots, black sweatpants, and a blue flannel. She introduced us to her friend, Sarah, who's family owns the cabin. "As you can see, you each get your own room, there's a kitchen stocked with food, my father's a film guy so we have a giant projector and in the living room there's a great view of the mountains."

I have to admit, I was impressed. It was incredible how big the cabin was. "Before you get settled in, you look cold, so we made some hot chocolate for you." Mary said, offering us four mugs. We were cold, so we drank it pretty quickly. We moved our stuff to our rooms, but I felt very tired all of a sudden. "Are you ok, Tara ?" Mary asked. "Yeah, I'm just super tired, I guess the ride..."

In my slumber I felt some weird things. My wrists were now behind me, and they tightly close. I tried to wiggle them, but they seemed to remain stuck to each other. The same thing happened to my ankles, they were tight together, like something was holding them together. My feet were still in my slippers which I tried to kick off, but something held them on my feet. I heard something like "Not yet, Tara." Finally I noticed something was in my mouth, it was a soft fabric like a small cloth or rag. I pushed on it with my tongue but something prevented it, there was something that was sealed over my lips, it was sticky yet smooth.

Slowly my eyes began to open again as I saw Mary and Sarah smiling at me. "Good morning, sleepy head." I tried to get up but I realized I couldn't. I turned my head to see my wrists and ankles were firmly secured with white cotton rope, my slippers and socks still on. I was lying on my stomach and my legs hung off the bed. My mouth was sealed with pink duct tape. I looked over to see my siblings tied up the same way.

We were all on a bed, I was on the far right. Tommy was next to me, than James, and on the far left was Hayley. All of them tied up with ropes, with pink duct tape over their mouths, with their slippers and socks still on. They were still sleeping, which I suspect wasn't due to tiredness. I try talking which results in mumbling. Stupid gag.

"What's that Tara ? I can't hear you." Mary mocked as I began to wiggle at my binds, to no avail, they were just too tight. "Aww, you look so cute struggling, I can't wait to see you react to what's coming up." I resigned to lay my chin on the bed.

James woke up about three minutes after me and he did the same things I did, looked around than struggled in his bindings. Every so often I would wiggle my binds just to check, but again nothing.

Soon, Tommy woke up five minutes after James, again he wiggled his binds which made Mary and Sarah laugh. "Well, looks like three of our guests are up, just one more before the fun can begin." I looked over to Tommy and James, who had nervous expressions in their eyes.

Hayley was still sleeping, after ten minutes, I could tell Mary was getting annoyed. "Sarah, grab the bag." Sarah ran out of the room, as Mary sat on the floor in front of us. "Looks like our last guest is a bit of heavy sleeper, but I have something to remedy that." Sarah returns with a huge duffel bag, she opened the bag across the room, but the awful stench travelled over towards us. I knew what was in that bag, and I knew Hayley should've just woke up sooner.

"Cheer or gym ?" Sarah asked, her face was so close to the bag, I was amazed she wasn't gagging. "Cheer, those babies should be ripe." Mary replied, as Sarah grabbed a long white tube sock that was covered in sweat stains. We all mumbled in our gags, hoping to wake up Hayley before she would be forced to endure the sock. Sarah passed the sock to Mary, who took a long sniff at the toe part. "She's out cold, let's give her something to wake her up."

She began to slowly move the sock towards Hayley's sleeping face, I couldn't bare to watch but I needed to make sure she would be ok. Mary placed the toe part right under Hayley's nose, which took a deep inhale. She took another inhale of the stinky sock, before realizing what it was and waking up in a panic. Hayley began to struggle hard which caused the bed to shake. We all mumbled trying to calm her down, which caused Mary and Sarah to cackle at our desperation.

"Well looks like the fun can begin." Mary said. Hayley was slightly calmed down but she still struggled at the ropes constantly. "So at this point, I think you see why I invited you guys up here." I nodded my head in defeat, I put too much trust in her words. "You four always used to mock me for liking feet, it made me feel sad." Tommy mumbled something rude into his gag. "Well now I'm going to have my fun."

Sarah proud out the projector screen she mentioned earlier, and set it up in front of us. "Sarah agreed to help me, she's not into feet, but she likes tying people up so I suggested it to her and well, here we are." Mary turned on the projector which blasted light on the screen from behind us. "Sarah is an aspiring filmmaker and I also want you to see what I do best. Oh that's right, you're all going to watch me sniff, lick, and worship your feet on the big screen." She laughed as Sarah connected a camera to the projector, which broadcasted our feet on the screen. "I'm going to make digital copies of this, so if you try to get me in trouble or get revenge, I'll put it all over the internet."

I'll say this about Mary, she's crazy but she's also smart. "I do apologized for putting sleeping powder in your hot chocolate, but I needed to make this as smooth as possible." She said as she sat on her knees behind us, positioning herself right in front of our dangling feet. Sarah put the camera on a tripod and made sure the image included all of our feet and Mary. "Now, let's get to work."

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go, Eeny, meeny, miny, moe." She started on me, and ended on Hayley. "Don't worry, Tara, I'll save yours for last." I rolled my eyes as I struggled again at my ropes. I gave up and looked up at the screen. Mary took off her right slippers and held it up to her nose. "Pew Wee, those are some bad puppies you got there, Hayley." Hayley was squirming in her binds, clearly uncomfortable. She took off her left slipper and smelled it as well. "Now let's see how these socks smell." She buried her noses into Hayley's socked toes, and inhaled loudly.

Hayley began to wiggle her toes, which only seemed to make Mary happier. "Stinky wiggly piggies are the best, good job Hayley." She said as she inhaled deep again. Hayley was still squirming however she began to giggle into her gag. "Is my sniffing tickling your feet ?" Mary asked jokingly, she obviously knew. She than removed her socks and sniffed between her bare toes. "Hmm, those are potent. Some of the smelliest toes I ever smelled, you should be proud." Hayley replied with something rude that was mumbled through the gag.

She sniffed up her bare soles which I'm assuming tickled her more since her giggles became more frequent. "Now if you want to get tickled, watch this." She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked from her wiggly toes up her arch to the heel. This made Hayley giggle uncontrollably, as she wiggled her binds she also wiggled her toes which made Mary licked them harder. I have to admit it quite incredible seeing Mary do this, she was like a painter. Her tongue was the brush, and Hayley's feet, the canvas.

To my surprise, Hayley seemed too slowly begin to enjoy it over time. The giggles were still there, but she seemed to give sounds of pleasure. I looked up to see Mary began to suck on each of her toes. "Wow, that was incredible. Now let's see how the boys compare."

Hayley seemed dazed and didn't struggle in her binds, almost like she was in bliss. "James, it's your turn." James sighed into his gag, he knew it wouldn't be worth to resist. She pulled off his slipper and took a sniff. "Jeez, now that is stinky!" She was right, despite only being off for a moment, Jame's foot odor wafted over towards us. On the screen, he stretched his feet in his black socks. Mary went right into his toes and sniffed hard. I couldn't imagine how she was so close to his feet.

She removed his socks and revealed his crusty feet. "James, your feet look so rough and dirty. I'm gonna help that issue." She took a small sniff in his toes and gave a big long lick up his soles. He laughed into his gag, not a forced tickling giggle laugh but a positive laugh. I looked over and he had a content expression on his face. James was actually enjoying it. I mean I think Hayley started enjoying it near the end, but I chalked that up her still being a bit tired and confused.

"Well, looks like we got an avid fan, you like having your feet licked, James ?" Mary asked before sucking on his big toe. He mumbles "Mmh Mmh" as in "yes I am." I was stunned, I never would've assumed he out of all people would enjoy it. Tommy also looked at with a confused glance, wiggling his wrists again.

When Mary was done, James feet now looked smooth and wet, which impressed us, disgusted us too, but it was impressive nonetheless.

It was Tommy's turn, and I think because of James reaction, he began to consider whether he might enjoy this. Mary did the same as before take off the slippers revealing the stinky scent, and burying her nose in the soles. Tommy slowly wiggled his toes in his socks, which caught Mary's attention. "Oh, would you look at that ? Is Tommy trying to entice me ?" She laughed as she sniffed is wiggly toes.

The room began to slowly but surely smell like my siblings stinky feet. I smell circulated, and since I couldn't breath via my mouth, it surrounded my nose. Which began to smell less potent and more enticing. I shook my head, "No, I'm not gonna like the way feet smell."

I focused back on the screen, where Mary started licking Tommy's bare soles. I looked over at him, he turned to me with an embarrassed expression. He enjoyed it, I was surprised by James, but I don't believe Tommy. He was so adamant about his disdain for feet, so I began to consider the option that it's actually good.

"Well, well, well. It's finally your turn Tara." She says removing my slipper. "PU, stinky, stinky, stinky. Tara, I knew saving you for last was worth it." Now considering the reactions of my siblings, I was wondering how I would react. She pulled off the other slipper, which caused me to wiggle my toes. "Oh, it looks like you're ready." I felt a small breath in between my socked toes.

The breeze from her sniff actually felt kind of good on my toes. This made me wiggle them more, which seems to make her sniff them harder. It was a stressful circle of events. "Your toes are super stinky, it's wonderful." She sniffed again, which tickled.

I felt her peel off my socks and bury her nose in my toes. I struggled again at my binds, which forced me to wiggle my toes, which only excited her more. Her nose grazing across my toes and soles, felt interesting, but not uncomfortable. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit, but I was kind of ok with it.

"Now this is the moment I've waited for." Mary said as I felt her soft, moist tongue lick up my bare sole. "Mhhmmm." I was shocked, did I really enjoy having my foot licked ? This also surprised Mary. "Well, that's interesting. Are my cousins actually enjoying my worship ?" We all reluctantly mumbled in agreement. "Oh, this is exciting. Sarah come with me for a minute." She got up in the middle of a lick, which kind of annoyed me. "Don't worry, I'll be back."

Her and Sarah left the room, closing the door. The four of us all wiggled around in our binds, we are more confused than ever. We liked having our feet sniffed and licked. This posed a question for us. Would we like sniffing and licking feet ?

"Well, since you guys seemed to like feet, how about giving some worship a try ?" Mary asked when returning to the room. We all mumbled eagerly as Mary and Sarah reentered the room.

To Be Continued...
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Really enjoying this so far. It ticks so many of my boxes, right down to the use of uggs!
I love the use of the projector to allow them all to get a good angle of their predicament.
Also the fact that Mary and Sarah are clearly very rehearsed to the point they have a bag of different socks that are labelled :lol:

If I was to have 1 complaint, it would be good to get a description of each of the characters to help paint the picture.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next part!
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KeepItTied »

PART 2.

"Before you all get too worshipping, I'm gonna finish my work." I heard moans of sadness from my siblings, but I was happy to keep having my foot licked. "Now where was I ? Oh, I remember." Mary licked up my other foot, her tongue went in between my wrinkly soles, which felt incredible.

But the real kicker was when she placed her mouth over my big right toe and sucked it. Each succeeding toe felt just as wonderful, I can't believe I was actually liking this.

"Ok, I never had 4 pairs of wonderful feet like this, let's try them all." She got up and headed towards Hayley. "Straighten your soles and toes." She commanded and we did. I looked up on the screen to see Mary lick Hayley's left foot over to her right, and continued onto James feet, then Tommy's and ended with a streak of her tongue on my soles. "Wow, that's fantastic. But I want to see how my cousins like it."

Her and Sarah rolled us over and began to untie our ankles. Mary dragged Hayley first and walked her where my feet dangled off the bed, placing her on her knees. On the screen, I saw her tie Hayley's long brunette hair into a ponytail. "This is to make sure you don't get sock fuzz or toe cheese in your pretty hair, don't worry, I'll do the same for you Tara." Next, they positioned James behind Tommy. Than they moved Tommy where James' feet would of been, and finally I was positioned where Hayley's feet where.

As Mary moved our slippers and socks onto the bed, Sarah retied our ankles. She also connected rope between our ankle binds and our wrist binds, effectively hogtying us upwards. She also tied my hair into a ponytail like Hayley's. "I know you aren't the biggest on feet, Sarah, but would you be willing to help ?" Mary asked as she positioned herself on the bed so she was sitting between Tommy and Me. "Sure, why not ?" She jumped next to Mary, sitting in front of James and Hayley.

Mary held took off her right Ugg boot, and began to wiggle her toes in her pink socks. "Alright, you each get a sniff of my boots." She turned the boot around and began to slowly put them in my face. I took a small sniff and the aroma hit me right away. It was like moldy cheese or old garbage. However, I wasn't completely disgusting. It was a strangely comforting stink.

She removed her Ugg from my face and gave it to Tommy, who tried to bury his whole nose in her boots. As Tommy smelled, she removed her other boot and passed it to Sarah who put it in James face. "I'm gonna play a little game with you all after you worship our feet, I hope you'll enjoy it." After Hayley got her time sniffing her boots, Mary held her socked feet in front of me and Tommy. We both dug our noses deep into her sweat stained toes, and the smell was even more intense than the boots. A whole other layer of stinky smell that was quite enthralling. James and Hayley looked over sadly at us, they wanted to smell her feet as badly as we did.

I wiggled with excitement in my binds, her feet were like a stinky heaven. Tommy seemed to enjoy it as well, giving deep focus while sniffing. "Look at my stinky feet fans, maybe they'll start a fan club." She laughed.

She moved her feet away and switched places with Sarah, so she would be in front of James and Hayley. Tommy and I were the jealous ones now seeing James and Hayley indulging in Mary's smelly toes. "Mmmm, mmmhmhm." We moaned sadly, as I wiggled my wrist binds to adjust my comfort.

The room began to slowly smell like a combination of our feet stink. Since all of us have been wiggling our toes, it spread around and created an interesting scent. I just sniffed around to try and catch each smell. "Ok, enough of the socks. Let's get to bare soles." She laughed as she pulled off her socks and laid them on the bed next to her. She wiggled her toes as she laid them over Hayley and James' noses.

It was only about two minutes of waiting, but the anticipation made it feel like hours. When was my time going to come ? "Alright, it's your guys turn." Mary said raising her bare feet to me and Tommy. I buried my nose into her wiggling toes and inhaled deep. The stench was crazy intense and her toes wiggling made the air smell like her stinky feet. I was essentially trapped in a stinky nose trap, but I couldn't resist.

She squeeze my nose in her toes, which was simply amazing. Her stinky toes made a cage around my nose. "So do you guys want to do more than smelling ?" I nodded my head, as I heard my siblings mumble in agreement. "All on board huh ? Now this is what I'm talking about." She pulled away her feet and switched positioning.

Sarah came behind us, and removed the duct tape from our mouths. I spit out the rag that helped gag me, and breathed some of the stinky air. Mary was kneeling on the bed so her toes were facing down. "Here you go, I'll let you know when you've had enough." I breathed heavily as her bare soles where in front of me. I hesitantly gave a small kiss on her toes, and I slowly kissed up her entire foot until I reached her heel which I gave a nice suck on.

"Whoa, good job Tara. Tommy, you’re doing great too !" I stuck out my tongue and licked up her sweaty foot. Now if the smell of her feet was intoxicating, the taste was overwhelming in every way. I couldn't resist licking it like some sort of stinky lollipop. I even licked between her toes, which inevitably gave me tiny bits of foot cheese in my mouth. "Who are my stinky feet fans ?" I muttered "I am." Tommy also replied with "I am."

"What are you, Tara ?" I licked up her sole "I'm your stinky foot fan." She laughed. "And Tommy ?" He sucked her toes. "I'm your stinky foot fan." Mary laughed hard watching us lick her soles. "Well it's almost your turn." She gestured to Hayley and James. This made us sad as we couldn't lick her feet anymore. "Give me five long kisses before I'm done." We obliged. I gave her big long kisses up her foot, just so I keep them close for longer. "Don't be greedy, it's your other siblings turn."

She positioned herself in front of Hayley and James, and posed her now wet feet in front of them. "I'm sorry that they're wet, but I think it adds more flavor." I looked over to see Hayley and James begin to lick her soles.

I had to admit, I was kind of exhausted. The excitement I got from worshipping her feet was something I never experienced before. Soon, Hayley and James worship time was done. "Now I want to play a little game with you guys."

I can't believe how this day is going, we spend the last hour doing nothing but having our feet worshipped or worshipping Mary's but we're also enjoying it. "So here's the game, I have all of our stinky slippers and socks up here. Sarah's going to blindfold you all and you'll have to determine who it belongs to. If you guess right, you keep playing but if you guess wrong, you'll be eliminated. Whoever wins will get to worship my feet for the rest of the night." We were all ecstatic now, I wanted it desperately as did the rest of my siblings.

Sarah grabbed four long black tube socks, she came behind Hayley first and wrapped the sock around her eyes. "Is that stinky enough for you, Hayley ?" Hayley nodded in her blindfold. "Oh, they're perfect." She then blindfolded James, then Tommy, and finally she got to me.

The black socks were actually quite effective in blinding us, besides the faint aroma of her stinky feet in the socks helped distract us from our lacking sight. "Ok, since you're all blindfolded, let's start. Tara take a sniff and say whose socks you think it is." I blindly nodded and took a sniff of a rather cheesy stench. "Whose feet smells like cheese ?" I thought, at first I assumed it could've been mine but I would've been aware if my feet smelled like provolone. Guys usually have cheesier smell to their feet so I had to choose between James and Tommy. "Tommy ?" I replied.

"Correct ! But can you specify slipper or sock ?" I took another sniff, on the second sniff it seemed fainter, I assumed it had to be the slipper since it's been off the longest. "His slipper ?" She laughed. "Correct, you're still in Tara."

I smiled to myself as I got my first point. "Tommy, take a sniff." Tommy sniffed. "That's gotta be Hayley's sock." He said it with such confidence. "Incorrect, it's actually James sock." I could hear him groan in anger. "James, take a sniff." I heard him inhale deeply. "Tara's socks." Mary laughed. "Correct, I might keep this, is that ok, Tara ?" I replied. "As long as I win, no problem." She laughed again.

"Hayley, take a sniff." Hayley sniffed and made a disgusted sound. "Ew, those have to Jame's stinky slippers, PU." Mary laughed harder at this one. "Incorrect. This is actually your socks." She made a gasp. "Why didn't you ever tell me my feet were that stinky ?" Almost in unison we all said "We did."

"Alright it's down to you two, Tara, take a sniff." I bend my nose forward and took a sniff. These were more potent than the first one, yet less forthcoming. It smelled like vanilla lotion mixed with whoever's stinky feet. I knew it couldn't be Tommy or Hayley, and it wasn't mine or Mary's. Deducing it had to be... "James' socks." There was a brief pause. "Correct !"

I sighed in relief, I was still in this. "Ok James, take a sniff." I heard him inhale and hum to himself for a moment. I knew he was thinking hard because he would hum when in deep thought. "These are, Hayley's slippers." There was another brief pause, this made me nervous since I knew my luck would have to run out sometime. "Incorrect, Tara wins !!"

The shout of excitement I let out was insane. I tried jumping before remembering my binds would prevent that. "These were Tommy's socks, well good luck to Tara." My siblings let out feigned congratulations.

"Well, we should probably eat now. Does anybody want the video of this ?" We all agreed as Sarah untied us one by one. We ate a nice meal, and I got some wonderful dessert via Mary's soles. We watched a movie, or I should say they watched a movie while I sniffed, kissed, and licked my cousins feet.

I was quite sad when it time for bed, but Mary said "Well, don't worry. I'm guessing we'll see each other more often now." I nodded and headed to my room. There I read through all the texts I received from my boyfriend, when all of sudden an idea popped into my head. "He's gonna enjoy this so much" I thought to myself as I began to fall asleep.
Themonkeyman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Themonkeyman »

Such a good story! Love the use of uggs. I hope there is more stories with them sniffing a large collection of uggs and ugg slippers. Loved these stories! Keep them coming!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic