Childhood game (m/m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Childhood game (m/m/f)

Post by Mandolin »

Ok, so this is my first post here, hope you enjoy. :)

Since as long as I can remember I have been almost hypnotized by the sight of bare feet and people being randomly tied up. I read (or at least paged through) books where the hero-/Ine got in a tight spot, hoping to read about their distress. The storyline in these books inspired me to find a way to make the same happen in real life. I used to keep ropes, scarves etc available and visible around the house when me and my younger sister where home alone. I irritated her, tried to start fights and even suggested that she should tie me up for her to be left alone. But nothing happened. Until...

It was summer, vacation had begun and we were home alone with a friend of mine sleeping over. I was a bit jealous at the time and my friend would rather spend time with my sister than with me. I asked him to come play, but they talked and talked. I felt invisible to him. I was 10 years, a year older than him, maybe not stronger, but far more determined. So I figured I would have the upper hand in a fight. Out of jealousy I gathered some ropes and called him into my room. Eventually he came in. We were both clad in shorts, t-shirts and both barefoot.

He stood in the door and looked at me, asking me what it was. "Get on my bed", I said, not expecting him to do it, but to my surprise he did. He had a grin on his face, maybe because he saw the ropes and had the same interest. "I need to keep you here in my room so you dont spend all the time with my sister", I said. "Ok", he said, "but I am friend with you both, so maybe we should call her in here too and play here?" That was my cue. "No", I said, "now you have to spend some time with just me." I felt a kind of confidence I've never felt before. I felt strong, I knew what I wanted to do and I think he could see it to. There was no point for him to resist, this was going to happen.

"Ok, I will stay here so we can play" he said. "Yes, you will", I replied....

"Lay down on your belly with your hands behind your back", I demanded. " "Are you going to tie my hands?", he asked, sounding a bit worried, but not scared. " Without an answer I took a seat on his thighs to prevent him from getting up..... seeing his hands crossed in front of me, waiting to be tied really gave me a feeling of power. "I'm gonna take my time with you...", I almost whispered. He let out a sigh. "Lift your legs at the knees as far as you can", I told him. He did, and I captured and locked his feet under my armpits. Now I had him pinned down with his bare feet under control and both my hands free and ready to go to work....
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TuGs Writers.
A strong start: there are several ways this might go.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

I can't wait for the second chapter :D
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Part 2

I tied his hands behind his back with a length of rope. Then I bent over him, placed my hands under his chin and pulled his head slowly towards me. "You know", I said, "now that I have you under control I will tell you what I'm going to do with you" "Why are you mmphghrg..." As he started to speak I placed one hand over his mouth. "You will be quite", I told him, "when I am done with you, you will be unable to play with my sister for a while."

He kept trying to speak but my hand on his mouth prevented it. "First I will get your feet under control, I'm going to tie them up at the ankles and then I am going to hogtie you. I will torture you as I go along, like this ". I took my hand off his chin and poked and schratched one bare sole with it. When he tried to move his foot I lent down and took his foot in my mouth, teeth in upper jaw on his sole and teeth in my lower jaw on the top of his arch. I bit firmly and his movement stopped. I could feel his soft sole with my tounge, but I tried to restrict myself so he wouldn't think I was weird (maybe to late for that already...)
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

I'm ready and excited for the next chapter
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic