While The Clock Ticked(M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TommyTiedNgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

While The Clock Ticked(M/F)

Post by TommyTiedNgagged »

The evil villain,Scorpio cackled his maniacal laugh of satisfaction. The two detectives who’d been pursuing him were captured. The first, Cara, was 42, 5’7 and trim with shoulder length curly blonde hair. She wore a sky blue blouse, knee high white skirt and beige pantyhose. The other detective, Grace, was 39, 5’6 and trim, with short, slightly curled black hair. She was attired in a white blouse, knee high black skirt and beige pantyhose.

Both of them were bound to chairs with white nylon rope, facing each other. Their hands were tied behind the chairs’ backs, their ankles were secured to the chair’s legs, and their upper bodies were bound to the chair’s backs. Cara’s white stilettos lay beside her chair, and Grace’s black pumps beside her chair.

Scorpio gazed at his captives from behind a partially opened passageway door. He informed them that he’d return within the hour to perform his intentions. The detectives’ indignant responses were muffled. Both women had small white handkerchiefs stuffed in their mouths, while rolled cylindrical black bandannas were wedged between their lips and securely fastened.

Scorpio closed the door and left them to ponder their fate. Cara and Grace struggled vainly against their ropes, and their panicked expressions alternated between each other and a large grandfather clock which ticked the minutes ominously.

“Mmmmmphhh!!”
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Really like how it's short, and really gets to the point. Makes me hopeful for a second chapter :)
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Short, but yet very sweet.

Scorpio sounds like a very sinister bad guy name😈

I love it how a story just gets straight to the point. The details of how the detectives were tied up and gagged and what they were wearing was good to read.

Loved the big Mmmmmphhh at the end.

Thanks for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
TommyTiedNgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TommyTiedNgagged »

Thanks, all. That was my first post here, and I wanted it to be a “ snapshot” of two detective damsels in distress, just like a magazine cover or a movie trailer. I have other ideas I hope to post soon, some short, some longer. Definitely don’t want to cause too much reading fatigue for the readers.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

TommyTiedNgagged wrote: 2 years ago Thanks, all. That was my first post here, and I wanted it to be a “ snapshot” of two detective damsels in distress, just like a magazine cover or a movie trailer. I have other ideas I hope to post soon, some short, some longer. Definitely don’t want to cause too much reading fatigue for the readers.
I think you succeeded!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

TommyTiedNgagged wrote: 2 years ago Thanks, all. That was my first post here, and I wanted it to be a “ snapshot” of two detective damsels in distress, just like a magazine cover or a movie trailer. I have other ideas I hope to post soon, some short, some longer. Definitely don’t want to cause too much reading fatigue for the readers.
I think you succeeded!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic