Bound By Fate: The Prologue (?/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound By Fate: The Prologue (?/f)

Post by Minerva »

Strange New Places (?/f)

The summer sun pierces through the foliage of the forest. Two 14 year old girls, bored to death, are trekking through the trees.
The taller of the two has shortish blonde hair, tied in a ponytail with a blue bow, a red flannel shirt tied around her waist, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and hiking boots.
The shorter one has black pants and a shirt, with a red bandana loosely tied around her neck. She’s panting heavily.
Both of them are wearing backpacks, for some reason, the smaller one has a bigger pack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“What were you doing yesterday?”I try again to get an answer out of Sophie.
“N-nothing.” She promises, weighed down by her backpack, her voice weak.
“C’mon, when the teacher was checking attendance, Charlie had to fill you in.” then I mumble “ I’m still impressed by how well they imitate people’s voices.”
“As if anyone knows my voice.” She scoffs, rolling her eyes.
“Good point, I guess it really makes Charlie’s job that much easier.” I sigh sorrowfully. “You really need to start talking with people, not only when you’re angry and lash out at them.”
“I will, but it’s so hard…”
“Don’t worry about it, you’ll get there.” I smile reassuringly, having forgotten what we even started talking about.

I can feel the cold breeze, cooling down the hot summer air. Though I can also hear Sophie as she struggles with the backpack, I can’t help but feel sorry for her.

“C’mon Sophie, it wasn’t a good idea to dress all black during summer, you know that right?” I scold her. “I-I’m fine." She says, panting.
“What do you have in the backpack?”
“J-just the climbing ropes, you won’t carry, Jess!” She protests angrily. I decide to stop poking the demon, knowing what happens when she’s too angry.
“Kay Satan.” I whisper under my breath. “You’re saying the sawmill is nearby?”
“Mhm” She nods.

After a few short minutes, we arrive next to a concrete fence, the abandoned sawmill now visible. The two of us look in awe, the building is huge.
“Woow….!” The two of us quickly search for an entrance, and we find a part of the wall that’s broken down. I can sense Sophie’s excitement as we head inside. The place is definitely old, empty, and decrepit.

I search through my backpack, and I find my flashlight. “That place looks dark.” Sophie nods in response, as the two of us search for the door of the building. Luckily for us, the lock is busted, and we open it. We’re in a hallway now. It’s dark and there are no windows.
“People worked here?” I wonder to myself, as Sophie quickly heads inside. “W-WAIT FOR ME!’ I say, following her. She has quite the nerve to walk around like that, especially without a flashlight. She takes a turn to the right, and I follow her.

It’s the storage warehouse. I look around at all the crates, as Sophie gets up on her toes, in an attempt to see what’s inside them. I slide my hands under her armpits, and I help her look inside.
“Thanks!” She replies cheerfully, peering into the crate. I smile as well when I slowly place her down in the opened crate. She fits in...almost...too perfectly.
“Bye!” I tease her, taking a lid and closing her off. Immediately, she punches around the crate, thrashing around in it, angrily. I get terrified, and I immediately take the lid off. I probably shouldn’t have made her angry about the one thing she’s most insecure about…
“S-SORRY!”I immediately apologize as I pick her up, but she’s now seemingly calm. As I place her back down on the floor, she bonks me with the side of her hand.
“O-ow.” I grunt as I look at her, expecting her to be fuming. To my shock, I read a smile on her face for a few short seconds, when suddenly she runs off, away from me, and out of the room.
“S-SOPHIE?!”I call out, surprised, as I rush to follow her.

I exit out of the room and look down the hallway. She’s gone.
“Sophie?!”I called out to her. No response.
I rush down the hallway, panicking now. She disappeared into the darkness of the mill so suddenly. I rush down the dark corridors, passing down the hallway, ignoring the intersection, when I suddenly feel something cold and metallic press into my back. I instantly stop, I hadn’t even heard someone else. The person slowly pulls me with a hand around my waist. I’m frozen. I can feel my heartbeat.

“Who is this?! Am I in danger? What’s the cold thing pressing against my ribs?! Is it a knife?! Am I going to be murdered!?” The thoughts flew through my head faster than I could process.

I finally see what the person is holding, as they move the object pressed against my back in my view. It’s the silhouette of a revolver, in a gloved hand. My heart sinks. “D-d-don’t hurt me.” The stranger slowly pushes me down onto the floor, face first, silent. I feel the cold concrete of the building. I’m too afraid to look up. I hear a rough garbled voice. “Shut it”. It sends a shiver down my spine. Before I can do anything, I feel something silky and black being tied over my eyes. I’m frozen in fear

I hear tape being ripped. “N-MNGH!”I try to stop the attacker, but they place a balled up cloth in my mouth, I chew on it, feeling it fill my mouth, then two strips of doom fall tightly over my lips, forming an X.
“MngNHN!”I plead as I feel my wrists being bound with more tape. I feel something tickle my cheek, and I realize it’s a rope. “Mngnhm!’ I plead as it’s bound around my wrists, over the tape.

The stranger pulls me up, and leads me, holding me by the arm. I can feel the barrel of the gun pushed up against me. I remain frozen in fear and... thrill? The ropes feel a lot less than a death trap, and more like...an amusement park ride?

I’m placed down on a plank of wood, face first yet again. My elbows are expertly taped up, then I feel ropes being tied under my chest, pinning my arms behind my back. “Mngh!” I plead again.

“It’ll be over soon.” I feel the gloved hands slowly tie me to the plank, with more ropes around my waist, ankles, and above the knees. I try to kick the person back, but they remain silent and stern. I feel my heartbeat, the adrenaline rushing in. I won’t go down without a fight, but it's too late for that.

“MngnHMgmHMmgmhmm!”I squeal, terrified, as the hands slowly take off the blindfold. My eyes quickly adjust, and I realize there’s a conveyor belt, my plank is on it. At the end of the conveyor, a saw, with a few, fresh, red spots on it. “S-sophie?!” Is all I can think, as I see her backpack on the floor opened up, feeling my heartbeat grow more and more intense.

I freeze up in fear, but then I continue struggling and thrashing in the ropes with a new zeal.
“Say hi to your friend in heaven.”
“These ropes are so tight, please break, I NEED TO GET OUT I NEED TO GET OUT I NEED T-.”I squeal into the gag, horrified.

I hear a soft, familiar giggle. I look up at the figure, and I immediately recognize Sophie, as she’s fiddling with her phone. The bandana tied over the lower half of her face.
I feel a burst of anger now. Did she try to kill me!? Quickly, I realise that might be a bit absurd. I got pranked, and I fell for it hard. I can’t be mad at her, she was just trying to spook me. With that realisation coming into my mind, I feel that strange comfort again, enjoying the bonds? I relax, blushing from embarrassment, giggling as well now.
She turns her face to me as she places the phone in her pocket. She stares up and down at me, our eyes lock. I can see her turn red, but it’s not her usual angry red. “I-I-I’ll untie you now-!”She stumbles onto her words, as she rushes over to me.

As she unties me from the plank, I think back. Her outfit finally made sense, along with the heavier than usual backpack. I rise up as she frees me from the plank, sitting down on it now, and I see a not so well hidden opened can of red paint, most of it still unused. God knows what she was planning initially to do with that can. Sophie tenderly rips off the tape from my lips, making sure it doesn’t hurt that badly, and I spit out the stuffing, the work of a professional.

“I-I’m sorry it was a prank please don’t hate me-!”She quickly apologizes, hurrying up with all the other binds. I can feel a slight shiver in her fingers, as they pick at the knots.
“Don’t worry, I got over it.”I giggle. “Much more scary than any other horror film.” Sophie nods as well, probably scared due to other reasons.
“So...you were waiting for an excuse to run away from me, so when I annoyed you, you ran away to prep up the room, and also put on a bandana and gloves.” She nods again, and I continue. As my mind flashes back to the moment I saw the revolver, I remember I saw a strange colour, but I forgot it in the heat of the moment. Orange.
“You used your airsoft R8 to threaten me, then you led me to this room… but who was the voice?” I ask as I feel my legs being freed up, with her now moving onto my arms. Her breath’s growing more and more erratic as she closes up to me.
“C-Charlie.” She replies. “T-they edited the v-voice clips. I u-used them.”
I remain shocked. They’re that good?! “Did I make you two angry?”I ask, surprised.
“N-no I just wanted to spook you, I pr-promise!” Sophie steps back for a moment, waving her hands around and shaking her head.
“I guess you’re right. I did say I want to be spooked after all.” I sigh, relieved, as all the ropes are untied, feeling a bit sore, I stand up and stretch myself. I look at Soph shuffle and clean up the mess we’ve created.
“Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” I reassure her with a smile, as I pick up some of the materials.

After picking up the ropes, and leaving a bloodied saw for the next unlucky souls who will enter the building, the two of us walk down the path we came from.
“Y-you liked it?” Sophie asks.
“Yea, scared me real well, though next time try-” I stop myself, realising the absurdity of what I was saying. Next time?! I laugh.
Sophie looks away as I laugh.

After walking for a bit more, the two of us separate, each of us heading our own ways. This...was surprisingly fun, despite how I thought I was going to die for a few minutes. I really loved the feel of the ropes and tape wound up around my body. I wonder if I have any at home..?
Last edited by Minerva 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Special thanks to all my proof readers who I've probably tortured way too much to read my story. I really owe it to you all.
[mention]antoinedt[/mention]
[mention]TomYi[/mention]
[mention]SinfulSloth[/mention]
Hope you'll like it.
DM's always open.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

The tied to a plank with a saw routine is classic! Great story!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Incredible story!!!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

It was a pleasure to help you get going. You've done very well!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

I'm glad to see this one posted, great story! Was a pleasure to assist, your quite the talented writer.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Thank you for the nice comments as usual. I don't know how long it'll be until I post the next part, because of school and all, but I hope you'll enjoy the stuff I write. i can't wait to show what's in store for the trio.
DM's always open.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story thanks for posting
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Minerva[/mention] Excellent story. Thanks so much. These two characters could have more fun tigether, and the saw mill makes an excellent Halloween setting.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Very cool story! Thank you for sharing it!
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Treville wrote: 2 years ago Very cool story! Thank you for sharing it!
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Minerva[/mention] Excellent story. Thanks so much. These two characters could have more fun tigether, and the saw mill makes an excellent Halloween setting.
I'm glad you two enjoyed the story
It really motivates me to continue working on the first volume. I'm going to reveal some drawings of the chars preety soonish, so just have some more patience.

Aslo, I didn't really plan for halloween, but it really makes sense and I'm mad I didn't think of it now :).
DM's always open.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

I know, I've been gone for a while. More of the trio will come soon. I've been a bit lazy, but the first chapter is already finished, so I'm making slow, but steady progress.
The next story will start when the chrachters are a bit more aged up. See ya then.

DM's always open.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

What a great story! The details are wonderful and to have it illustrated by the author is delightful! I look forward to your next chapter, when you have the time
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Mr Underheel wrote: 2 years ago What a great story! The details are wonderful and to have it illustrated by the author is delightful! I look forward to your next chapter, when you have the time
Thank you lots.
I really needed that, I've been so demotivated from writing lately.
DM's always open.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Minerva wrote: 2 years ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 2 years ago What a great story! The details are wonderful and to have it illustrated by the author is delightful! I look forward to your next chapter, when you have the time
Thank you lots.
I really needed that, I've been so demotivated from writing lately.
I know exactly what you mean. I crave feedback and get very little. I really like my stories but I don’t write only for myself. You made it interesting and fun. I will search more of your work
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Cute :) No continuation?
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic