(f/self, M/f) Sailor's Daughter: Quality Time (parts 3 and 4 posted)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

(f/self, M/f) Sailor's Daughter: Quality Time (parts 3 and 4 posted)

Post by chaos846 »

Part 1: In this part, we meet Linda's cousin. Also, Sam and Lucy will be out of commission for about a week.

----Katie----

Saturday. Evening, 8:00 pm...

Saturday night is often reserved for Game Night. What is Game Night you may ask? Game Night is something that started with just me, my Dad, and my Uncle. Soon my friends started joining in, and there respective families eventually followed as well. We all gather together for some fun in various multiplayer games online. Linda has been our latest addition as of about six months ago.

As evening rolled around, I was at my computer in my room setting up a Skype call. Uncle Robert was the first to enter. Sam and Lucy joined a few moments after, and Finally Linda. But there was one more we were waiting for.

“Megan needs your profile name,” She said. That's right. Linda's cousin. The one who had been kidnapped a few weeks ago, and who had been playing the tying up game with her before we even met. You can imagine we were all pretty excited to meet her.

I told Linda my username, BluePheonix, so that Megan could enter. Soon I saw the user CoyoteGirl asking to enter the call. “I’m so excited,” Linda squealed. She'd been anxious for us to meet Megan for a while now.

“Hello, am I on, it's Megan,” A new voice said. Megan, just like Linda, spoke with an English accent, though her voice was slightly softer then Linda's, and I dare say, sounded a bit more...shy.

“You're here Megan,” Linda said, sounding very happy.

“Nice to meet you Megan. I'm Katie,” I greeted. My other friends followed suit, and sounded very happy to meet Megan. Megan seemed to feel the same way about us as well.

“Good to meet ya Megan, I'm Katie's Uncle, Robert Narrows, but you can call me Gunny if you want,” Uncle Robert said. As we fired up our games respectively. Today's game of choice was Baldur's Gate. It's my favorite game of all time.

“It's so good to meet you all,” Megan said. “Linda's told me all about you lot.”

“We deny everything,” Uncle Robert retorted, and we all laughed. Soon we had our session up and running.

“What all did she tell you?” Lucy asked.

“Well, she told me about the failed robbery, and that she then...roped you into the little tying up game we used to play a while back,” Megan said, as my game's main menu came on screen.

“Well, I had a partial hand in that as well,” I stated. “From what I heard, you had quite an adventure yourself.”

“Oh, that kidnapping attempt was so awful,” Megan stated.

“Awful as in funny, or awful as in bad?” Sam asked.

“It was hilarious,” Megan giggled. I was glad that Megan was already well informed. Now we didn't have to hash through it all again. “Is it something you all enjoy?” She then asked.

“I enjoy being tied up from time to time, but that's just me,” I said.

“How can you all talk about this so casually, as if you're ordering food at a restaurant?” Uncle Robert interjected. We all started laughing again. “Just letting you all know, I've been rolling the dice for my stats by now.”

“I think we should start up our characters as well,” Megan suggested. We all agreed, and followed suit.

“I should mention that this is my most favorite game ever,” I stated, as I went through the horror that is rolling one's stats.

“It's one of my personal favorites too,” Megan added.

“I've put a lot of hours into this game myself, but I never did finish it,” Sam said. What happened next made us all jump.

“HOLY COW!” Uncle Robert yelled.

“What? What did you get?” Sam asked.

“Um, I'll just say this. My lowest number is sixteen,” My Uncle said. Our jaws dropped. Anyone who's played this game knows what that means. What followed next was a chorus of “Oh my god,” and “How the hell did you manage that,” and other similar responses from the rest of us.

“And I thought my four eighteens was good,” Lucy said.

It took some of us a bit longer to get the dice rolls to cooperate, but after about ten minutes or so, we all had characters that we were satisfied with. Now that character creation was done, we started up the first map at Candlekeep. You know, the tutorial map.

“Now then, can we please not get two game over screens in the tutorial this time Uncle Robert?” I asked, with a hint of annoyance in my voice. Everyone burst out laughing again.

“Oh, I already know I'm going to enjoy this,” Megan said. Uncle Robert then gave me his answer.

“Nah, I won't be causing those until later,” He said. He was our Party's Wizard. I knew once he got hold of the Fireball spell, we would all be in very deep trouble.

“Oh, I see how you got those four eighteens Lucy,” I said, and started giggling. I was looking at the character info screen, and saw Lucy was a Fighter/Cleric class.

“Shut up!” She scolded, but was laughing from embarrassment. Why? Simple...

“Yeah, Lucy rocking that three intelligence and three charisma,” Uncle Robert said, as he cracked up next. I could feel Lucy's humiliation through my computer screen. “At least you have the big points where they count, so I'm not gonna pick on you that much.”

“Yeah, We're playing Baldur's Gate,” Lucy said. It sounded as though she was talking to someone else. “Sorry, my Dad came into the room to watch,” She then clarified.

“Oh, Hi Albert!” Uncle Robert called into his microphone.

“Hello Robert!” Lucy's Dad called back as soon as he was close enough to Lucy's microphone. “Don't stay up to late Lucy. We have a big day tomorrow,” Mr. Wolff then said.

“What's the big day?” Uncle Robert asked.

“Oh, we're spending the week at the beach,” Lucy said, and she wasn't the only one.

“Yeah, and we're going out camping this week as well,” Sam added. With August being the last month of summer vacation, Sam and Lucy's families wanted to get in a family vacation before school started back up again.

“Well, I hope you all have a good time,” Uncle Robert said. I'm not going to lie. I had mixed feelings about this. I was very happy for them, and wanted them to have a good time, but at the same time, I knew I was going to be a bit lonely over this next week. I decided not to say anything on the subject, and just continue to play the game.

“Uncle Robert, do you need a Magic Missile or Armor spell?” I asked, trying to bring the subject back to the game.

“Uh, Magic missile? no. Armor? Yes,” He answered. I gave the scroll to him to memorize the spell. I then heard a knock on my bedroom door.

“Katie, can I come in?” I heard my dad ask from behind my closed door.

“Yeah!” I called, and Dad entered my room to watch our game.

“I'm I late guys?” dad then asked.

“Who was that?” Megan then asked.

“Uh, no one important. Just a figment of your imagination,” Uncle Robert insisted, and que the laughter yet again.

“You wish,” Dad snarled, with a smirk.

“That's my Dad,” I said. “Megan meet my Dad, Dad, meet Linda's cousin, Megan.”

“Good to know ya Megan, I'm Jeffery Narrows,” Dad greeted.

“Nice to meet you too Mr. Narrows,” Megan greeted back.

We continued to play the game until we reached the Friendly Arm Inn, and we did it without a single game over screen. We then decided that this would be a good place to stop, because Lucy and Sam were going to have to wake up early. We all bid our good-byes, and I wished my friends the best. One by one everyone left the Skype call with Linda bring up the rear.

“Oh, Linda,” I said, before she left.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Would it be alright if I came over to visit you tomorrow?” I asked her.

“Oh no! I forgot to tell you that I'm going golfing with Mum and Dad tomorrow,” She said, sounding very angry at herself. “I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you.”

“Hey, It's okay,” I said.

“I'll see if Mum and Dad will let you come with us if you like,” She then offered.

“Nah, it's fine,” I insisted. While I did appreciate the offer, it was kinda last minute, and I felt like I would be intruding.

“Are you sure?” Linda asked.

“Yeah, you have fun,” I told her.

“I will, and I wish you the best as well,” Linda said.

“Oh, I'm sure Dad and I will come up with something,” I stated. We said our good-byes, and Linda left the call. I shut the Skype call off, got ready for bed, and went to sleep.
Last edited by chaos846 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 2: In this part, Katie does some research, and then plays favorites.

Well, this was going to be a lonely day. I got up out of bed, and looked out my window. Lucy and Sam had already left. It was just me and Dad today. I got undressed, wrapped myself in a towel, and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower. Ah, the feeling of running water on my skin and hair is always so relaxing. Once my shower was done, I went to work on my hair. With that done, it was time for me to get ready for the day. Such as it was going to be.

I decided to be lazy today. I put on a flare sundress that was navy blue with a pink floral pattern on it.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 0,260_.jpg

It was one of my favorite articles of clothing for just lounging around in summer time. I finished my outfit, (all of one piece,) by putting my hair back into a pony tail with a white scrunchie.

“Katie, are you decent?” Dad's voice asked from behind my door.

“Yeah,” I answered, and then opened the door to greet him. He was dressed just as lazy as ever with a plain navy blue T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

“Just letting you know I'm doing whites,” He said. Whites means he's doing a load of white-ish colored clothes usually consisting of socks, white shirts, and...um...I'll use the term intimates.

“Okay,” I said back, and he left. I gathered up my white colored laundry which I stored in a hamper beside my closet, and took it all downstairs to the washing machine. Now I needed something to eat.

I made my way to the kitchen, washed my hands, and poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I ate, I thought about what I would do today. It was pretty much me and Dad. Maybe I could try to find-and then it hit me.

I remembered I was meaning to look up some of those tie up videos and websites that Linda had mentioned to me. What with friends, and various other things going on, I had gotten a bit sidetracked. Since I had almost nothing else to do today, I figured this would be the best time for me to do this.

Once I was done with breakfast, I rinsed my bowl out, and put it into the dish washer. On my way back through the living room, I saw Dad with a jacket on, and keys in his hand.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I gotta go pick up something at the store. I'll be right back,” He said. He then paused. “Oh, could you move the clothes over to the dryer when it stops please?” He then asked. I nodded yes, and then he left.

I made my way back to my room, and sat down at my computer. I decided the best site for me to start with first would be Youtube. The first thing I typed in was Rope Safety, and this is what got my attention...

After watching this, I remembered that Linda's ties followed most of these tips. She always tied the rope just above the joints on my wrists or my ankles. The only big mistake we made, according to the video at least, was keeping the scissors out. We put them back in the drawer once we were done cutting the T-shirts for the gags.

Speaking of gags, that was my next research topic. I didn't fins much on Youtube except a few videos on making your own. Most of them were on ball gags which, to be honest, didn't really interest me. They just didn't look that attractive to me, and that is something that I'm kinda partial to.

I then tried a few other sites, and finally got some answers. Cloth gags were considered the best kind to use, as the person wearing them could still breath easy. I also saw that any stuffing going into the mouth should be done so in a way so the wad doesn't slip back into the throat area. That just seemed like common sense to me though.

The one I was really interested in though was tape. Duct Tape in particular. The amount of times I've seen people gagged with tape on TV is to numerous to count, and it always looked very hot. I then learned that tape wasn't as safe, as it does seal the lips shut, (duh,) and you can't breath through it.

Maybe this was something I would use once in a while, and not too often. I've seen a lot of other people wearing it, so as long my friends and I use it sparingly, it should be relatively okay. As long as we are careful in applying it and removing it.

Now that I had an idea of what to do, and what not to do, I wanted to put some of it into practice. My first project being: Which gag can I make that is both effective, but also visually appealing? I got up from my computer chair, and walked over to my dresser. It then hit me like a ton of bricks...the clothes in the washer.

I raced downstairs to the washer to see that it's cycle was complete. I opened it, along with the dryer, and began transferring the clothes from the washer to the dryer. I set the dryer to do it's thing, and then went back to my room.

Now, where was I? Oh yes, my dresser. Thanks to a bit of sorting and rearranging, the bottom drawer of my dresser had been converted to hold my ropes and gagging materials. I looked at my stuff and grinned. I then cast a look over at the mirror on my closet door. It was time for me to try on some gags, and see which ones looked the best.

I took out a bandana first, and rolled it up. I then put it between my teeth, and tied it under my ponytail behind my head. With that I stood in front of my mirror to see how it looked. This cleave gag, as I found out it was called, actually looked kinda cute. I put my hands behind my back to see how that looked too, and I was very pleased with what I saw.

If only my hands could be bound though. Was there anything I could use to simulate that? I wanted something that I could slip on and off easily, but would also hold my hands together as well. I looked through my dresser to see what I could find.

I thought about using one of my other scrunchies, but that was too flimsy. I then spotted one of my headbands. It was made of soft terrycloth, and stretched quite well. The band by itself was too big though, but that didn't stop me. I took it out, and tied a knot in the middle of it to make a pair of soft handcuffs. I put one cuff over my left hand with ease, and formed around my wrists comfortably.

I then put my hands behind my back again, and I was able to get the second loop over my right hand as well. Now that my hands were secured behind my back, and I use that term loosely, I looked at myself in the mirror again. I did a couple of poses, and I was very happy with the way I looked bound and gagged. Remember, this is the first time I've actually been able to see how I looked.

I just smiled at my bound and gagged reflection. One question still remained though: How effective was my gag? There's one way to find out.

“Yuh loohk vrry cuut lkke thish,” I told my reflection. It sounded a bit muffled, but not by much. I thought about it, and decided to move on to something else. The gag looked cute, but I could still kinda talk through it. I pulled my hands out of the cuffs, and untied the bandana. I then tied a knot in the middle of it, and put the knot in my mouth. I then retied it behind my head again. With my gag back in place, I put the cuffs back on as well.

Truth be told, I didn't find this one as attractive. It still looked nice, but I liked the way the other one looked better. I then tried my line again.

“Yuh llkk vrry ctte lkke viph,” I told my reflection. While it didn't look as appealing to me, it was more effective in garbling my speech. I shrugged, and left it at that. I pulled my cuffs off again, and removed the bandana from my mouth. I undid the knot, and put it into my hamper to be washed at a later time. I liked the simplicity of those two types of gags. I could also use some of my long socks, maybe even a kitchen towel, or something like that to make one if I didn't have a bandana to use.

Speaking of socks, it was now time for my next gag. I pulled out one of my ankle socks, and folded it to make a wad. I then pushed the wad into my mouth. Note that I didn't ball it up. That can cause the wad to slip back into my throat, and I didn't want that to happen. My lips closed over the wad, and with that I moved to the next part of my gag.

I pulled out the black cloth strip, and folded it in half lengthwise. I then wrapped it over my mouth, and tied it under my ponytail behind my head. I wasn't going to put the cuffs on this time for safety reasons. I then stood in front of the mirror again with my hands behind my back.

To this day, this type of gag remains my second favorite in terms of appearance. I learned from my research that it was called a detective or OTM gag. I just let the image sink in. I even batted my eyelashes at my reflection which only made my heart flutter more. I was extremely pleased with how this gag looked on me. But how well did it work?

“Yhh llkk vrry ctte lkke thth,” I said. It muffled my words very well.

I decided not to tempt fate, and remove it. I needed to think of other ways I could apply it safely though. I thought on it as I went down stairs to retrieve my next gagging material. Maybe I could apply one of those knotted cleave gags, and simply tie the OTM part over it. It was a thought. I remembered how Dad had gagged me last time. With the sock inside the cloth strip. The point is: the wad stuffing my mouth wouldn't be able to choke me.

I made my way to the garage, and pulled out the duct tape. I pulled off a strip, and pressed it against my lips. After gagging myself, I put the tape back, and went upstairs. Once I was back in my room, I put cuffed my hands behind me once more, and looked at myself.

I said the OTM was my second favorite in terms of appearance. This was my first. The way the tape shined in the light, and the way it formed over my mouth looked absolutely adorable. It made me look as though I was smiling, (which I was.) I just took in a deep breath, and admired how cute I looked.

“Ymm lmmk vmry cmnt lmmk mmph,” I said. This one was also the most effective, but it came a bit loose once I was done. Now I know why Linda had my friends add more then one piece last time I was gagged like this. It was something to take note of.

Unfortunately I didn't have as much time to bask in the moment as I would have liked, because I heard the sound of the front door being opened, and then closing. This meant Dad was home, and that I'd have to put my little fashion show on hold. Perhaps I could try out those other gag ideas another time.

I pulled my hands from the cuffs, and untied the knot from the headband. I then carefully peeled the tape off of my mouth. The bottom line for me was this: Overall, I liked the appearance of gags that cover my mouth more then gags that go in it. (Though that first cleave gag was very nice.) With my stuff put away, or in the hamper as necessary, I left my room to go see what Dad was up to.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

Love this.
Like breast bondage.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I recently started up a campaign of DnD 5e, and my character rolled low in charisma and dexterity, so that part was pretty relatable heh. Good to see your writing back up on the board, this series was always one of my favourites.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago I recently started up a campaign of DnD 5e, and my character rolled low in charisma and dexterity, so that part was pretty relatable heh. Good to see your writing back up on the board, this series was always one of my favourites.
Not really familiar with 5e. I always played 2nd ed, and 3.5 myself. But yeah, useless stats are useless stats when it comes to running the best numbers possible for your class.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 3: In this part, Katie reminds her Dad of something while they fold laundry.

I went downstairs to discover Dad was nowhere to be seen, but the rustling of a plastic bag in the kitchen soon gave his location. I turned the corner, and saw his back was to me as he opened up the refrigerator. That's when I had an idea.

I smirked to myself, and started to creep up on him. Just one little playful flick to the back of his head was all I wanted. I snuck up closer, and as I stretched my hand out, he instantly whipped around, and swatted my hand away. What happened next was a small karate sequence of strikes and blocks until he had hold of both my hands.

“Ah nuts,” I sighed. Dad just grinned at me.

“A for effort Katie,” He said. He then let go of my hands. I just nodded.

“So, what all did you get?” I asked, as I casually put my hands behind my back.

“Oh, We've been going through the milk a little faster then I thought we were, and I also picked up a bit more whey powder as well,” He said. We both make our own protean shakes, and both items were needed to make those. “I also picked up some of these for tonight,” He added, and pulled out a package of yakisoba noodles.

“Oh,” I said as my eyes lit up. My Dad's home-made yakisoba is divine.

“By the way, did you move the clothes to the dryer?” He asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“Has the dryer stopped yet?” He then asked. I left the kitchen briefly to listen. It was still running.

“Yeah, it's running!” I called. Just as I finished, the dryer stopped. “Correction, it's not running anymore!”

“Okay, pull um out! I'll join you in a bit!” Dad called back. I guess we'd have to deal with this before we could have lunch, but whatever.

I opened the direr, and pulled out a small handful of clothes. I didn't want to take too much at once or I'd risk gravity claiming a few of them. I set my handful on one of the recliners in the living room, and then went back for another handful. Once everything was pulled, I went back, and pulled out our ironing board along with the iron.

Dad joined me a few minutes later. He folded the socks and other...uh...undergarments while I ironed out a few shirts that were in the load. The couple of T-shirts that were in the load were just laid over the back of the couch. Dad's were on one end while mine were on the other. I didn't need to iron those, but Dad's two work shirts were another story.

After ironing those out I moved on to a few of my shirts. I had one white oxford shirt along with two white polo shirts, and I am very particular about the condition of those. (now you know how I keep them looking brand new all the time.) It was kinda quiet for me as well, so I decided to break the silence.

“So Dad?” I asked.

“Mm hmm?” He asked back.

“I was doing some research while you were away,” I said. He blinked at me.

“Okay, what kind?” He asked.

“Well, mostly rope tying techniques and safety,” I said. Dad nodded at me.

“That's good,” He complimented. I wasn't done though.

“I also looked up safety when using gags as well,” I stated. He then paused, and looked at me.

“That is one thing that separates you from your mother,” He claimed. I looked at him. “She actually didn't like being gagged much, but you seem to enjoy it,” He clarified. I just shrugged and grinned as I laid my polos on the back of the couch with the rest of my shirts.

“I find the sound of my muffled voice silly, and some gags look kinda cute too,” I confessed. I was a bit nervous on how he'd react to that. Dad snorted. (Okay, not as bad as I was fearing.)

“Why, did you try a few on in front of the mirror?” He asked. (Scratch that. It was as bad as I was fearing.) I felt my face turning red. I shouldn't have brought it up.

“Yes,” I winced out nervously. Dad just shook his head, and went back to folding the socks. The subject also jogged my memory on something.

“Hey, that reminds me!” I snapped. His attention darted to me. “You owe me a tie up session,” I said. Dad blinked at me.

“Since when?” He asked.

“Remember what you told me just before the robbery?” I asked. Dad looked thoughtful for a minute, and then shook his head. “You told me that you'd tie me up as an introduction.” Dad stood with his hands at his hips, and nodded.

“Now that you mention it, I do remember that,” He said. “But I think your introduction was about as real as it could get.” I just shrugged. “Are you saying you want me to tie you up today?” He then asked. I smiled at him and nodded. Dad grinned back.

“After lunch, you can be my little hostage,” Dad stated.

“What?” I asked.

“Isn't that what you said to me?” He asked back. He was right of course.

“Yep,” I chirped.

After the laundry was done, Dad and I had lunch which wasn't very interesting. He heated up a can of chili, and we split it.

“Now then Katie,” He said. “I'll be timing your escapes, and comparing them to your Mother's records.”

“Dad, the truth is, I don't intend to escape,” I said. Dad looked at me. “I just like being tied up.”

“That's another difference between you and your Mother,” He said, and I chuckled a bit. “If you intend to go a long time, I'll use a different tie then what Linda does, as you may find it more comfortable.”

“I'm looking foreword to it,” I said, and finished my lunch.

Once we were done, I rinsed out both of our bowls, and put them in the dishwasher. I then headed up to my room. Well, actually I used the restroom first. Then I went back to my room. I pulled out a couple pieces of rope, a twenty and a fifteen foot long, and a few of my gagging materials. I then went back down to the living room.

Dad joined me a few minutes later. I could feel my heart beating with excitement. My first tie up session With just Dad and me. Once Dad picked up the twenty foot piece of rope, I knew that was my que to turn around with my hands behind my back. I was very intrigued by this new tie he was going to show me.

I could already feel a difference, as he positioned my wrists in a cross-cross shape at the small of my back. Next, he pulled both ends of the rope through the larks-head around one of my wrists. He then started looping the rope over one arm, and under the other in alternating directions. He finished with a horizontal cinch followed by a vertical one, and ended the tie with a knot on top of my wrists.

“What is this called?” I asked. This tie felt way more secure then the one Linda showed me.

“It's called a Square Lashing,” Dad explained. “Though, that last bit is just some reinforcement that I tacked on.”

“I think I like this one better then Linda's actually,” I said. With the way that my arms were positioned, this tie had a natural feel to it. In fact, if I didn't tug at my bonds, I'd probably forget that I was even tied up. It was very comfortable. It seemed just as easy to perform, although I didn't see how he did it. That was something I'd need to ask later. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of being bound again.

“Are you going to do my feet too?” I asked.

“In a minute, but let's go into the TV room,” Dad suggested. He picked up the other piece of rope, as well as the gags I had brought down, and head for the TV room. I followed right behind him.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 4: In this part, Jeff and Katie enjoy some quality time together.

As we entered the TV room, Dad walked up to a shelf which held our DVD collection, as well as our remotes. I just flopped down on the couch with my feet on the cushions, and my back eased up against the armrest. Dad turned the TV on, and went through the DVR and selected an episode of NCIS that he had recorded last night.

“Alright,” He said, as he made his way over to me, and began tying my feet together. His method was very similar to Linda's. The only difference is in the way he wound the rope around my ankles. He just slipped the loop made by the larks-head over one ankle, and wound it around both of my legs. Other then that, it was the same tie.

“Comfortable?” He then asked.

“Yep,” I chirped.

“Okay, now I know you want to be gagged, so what kind do you want?” He asked.

“Well, I like the ones that go over my mouth,” I said. “I like tape the best but I don't think I should tape my mouth again.”

“Why?” He asked.

“I learned it can damage your lips, so I don't want to use it too often,” I answered. Dad then snapped his fingers.

“I may have a solution to that,” He said. I instantly perked back up. I don't know what it is, but my Dad just seemed to have an answer for everything. He picked up the ankle sock, and folded it twice.

“Okay, open up,” He instructed. Very intrigued, I opened my mouth up to receive the sock. Dad didn't put it in my mouth the way I had intended. He pushed the creased end into my mouth, and the wad was wide enough that it eventually pushed on the corners of my mouth. That's when Dad stopped pushing.

“Alright, now bite down,” He told me, and I did as he instructed. He then lifted his hand up to the rest of the sock still sticking out. “As you can see, the two folds here will shield your lips from the tape,” He said.

“Ohhh,” I said through the sock. It was brilliant. He then left the room. About a minute later he returned with the roll of duct tape. He also had a small hand mirror in his hand. He tore off a good sized piece, and held it in front of my sock filled mouth. With a bit of precision, he applied the strip to the upper fold of the sock, and then pressed it against my mouth. The piece of tape almost reached from one of my ears to the other.

He repeated this with the lower fold as well. He finished with one more piece across the middle for good measure. He looked pretty proud of himself too.

“Good ahead Katie, say it,” He said. “You're Dad is a Genius.” I just shrugged.

“Mm Ddd ish a Gnnssh,” I said, and began laughing at my muffled voice. It was perfect. Also, because of the way the sock was positioned, it had no chance of rolling back into my throat either. Dad then went and grabbed the mirror.

“Does it meet your satisfaction?” He asked, as he held it up so I could see my gagged face. The tape only had a slight bulge to it where it was pushing against the sock. I was okay with that though. Over all I thought my gag looked very cute, and it was comfortable as well. I nodded my approval, and Dad set the mirror on the shelf. He then sat down at the other end of the couch, and hit play on the show.

“I lvve thsh,” I said.

“Having a good time?” He asked. I don't think he understood me which I thought was good. My gag was doing it's job. I nodded yes. “If you need out at any point, just snap your fingers three times,” He said. I nodded again, relaxed myself, and enjoyed the show.

I must have stayed bound and gagged for the next five hours. Dad would put in various shows such as Hogan's Heroes, Worlds Dumbest, and that was just to name a few. Every so often, He'd cast a look to me to see how I was doing. I'd give him a nod to indicate that I was doing just fine.

But unfortunately, all good things had to come to an end. Dad reached over to my bound feet, and began untying them. I moaned into my gag as he did.

“I'm making dinner now,” He said. I nodded my acknowledgment, and turned onto my stomach so he could untie my hands as well. I felt the rope being removed, and I rubbed my wrists a bit. At least I had a good dinner to look foreword to.

Dad carried the two pieces of rope with him, as he made his way towards the kitchen. I followed right behind him. Even though I was no longer tied up, I had no desire to remove my gag. I just left it on, as we passed through the living room. Dad set the rope on one of the recliners as he passed it by.

“Uh, Katie, you can remove the gag you know,” Dad pointed out, as he only now noticed I was still wearing it.

“Mm knww, btt I lkke wwrrnng tt,” I said. Dad just rolled his eyes which made me giggle.

I started heating up the water to cook the noodles while Dad made his special teriyaki sauce. (No, I'm not revealing the recipe.) Soon we added both to a wok along with some chicken, and a few of our favorite veggies. Now it was time for me to remove my gag. The tape came off with ease.

“That was actually very cool,” I said, now that I could speak again. I took the sock to the laundry room hamper, and placed it inside while I put the used tape into the trash can nearby. I then headed back to the kitchen.

It took a while for everything to cook, but soon we both sat down to a couple beautiful plates of yakisoba. As we ate, Dad looked as though he needed to say something, but he also needed to finish his bite first.

“By the way Katie, there's something I think you should see,” He said once he was done.

“What?” I asked.

“I want it to be a bit of a surprise,” Dad answered. “I meant to show it to you while you were still tied up, but I forgot.” He looked upset with himself for some reason.

“It's fine,” said, not sure what the fuss was about.

After dinner it was time to clean the dishes. Dad washed out the pots and pans we had used while I loaded the dishwasher, and set it to run it's cycle.

“Okay,” Dad said, as he washed his hands. “Wait for me in the living room.” He then left the kitchen. I washed my own hands, and then flopped down on the couch in the living room. I wondered what Dad was bringing down? He seemed rather upset with himself for forgetting it.

A few minutes later he came back down carrying...(Drum roll please,)...A Scrap Book. I looked rather puzzled. I wasn't expecting this. But when he sat down beside me, and opened it, it all made sense. On each page were a series of photos that featured a young women who I recognized instantly. She was my Mother. In some of the photos she was bound in various ways, and wearing various clothes.

Across from them were photos where it looked like she was free of her bonds. In between each pair of photos was what looked like the time of day. When I saw them, I let out a sigh and a smile.

“I'm guessing these are Before and After photos,” I said.

“Yep,” Dad confirmed.

“What do the numbers in middle mean?” I asked.

“That's her record on how long it took her to escape the tie she was bound in,” Dad said. As I looked at each photo set, I saw so much of myself in her. It made me sad that I never had the chance to get to know her. She looked so happy and triumphant in these pictures. That “Is-that-all-you-got?” expression adorned her face in each photo in which she was free of her bonds.

As I flipped through the book I noticed that it was incomplete. Half of the pages were still blank.

“I see it's not completed,” I said.

“Yeah, we never did get around to finishing it,” Dad said. I then looked up at him and smiled.

“Perhaps I could fill in a few of these pages for you,” I suggested.

“Maybe another time,” Dad said. I flipped back through a few of the photos until something caught my eye. I don't know what it was about it. Mom was wearing her Navy Nurse's uniform, and had just escaped her bonds. I don't know if it was just me, but I could swear she was...looking right at me. It was if the smile on her face was meant solely for me. I just smiled back, and finally closed the book. I then turned and gave my Dad a hug.

“I love you Dad,” I said, almost on the verge of tears. Dad hugged me back.

“I love you to Baby Girl,” He said. Normally I hate when he calls me that, but this time, I didn't mind at all.

I'll go ahead, and end it off there. Something else happened later on in the week though. [I can't believe I'm about to talk about this one again.] I'll tell you all about it some other time. I have to go for now.
Gnarp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gnarp »

My favorite series so far!!!
I already wish there were many, many more chapters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic