Bondage: Deviant? M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage: Deviant? M/f

Post by Mr Underheel »

Two full months into the university’s Fall semester brought slightly cooler temperatures and changing leaves. The golds and reds of the maple and oak trees brought an incredible beauty to the campus that made the bright-eyed freshman very aware of how different their lives were now, away from home and in a setting that was light years from their high school experiences.

For Kyle, it meant that he had been in his first Psychology class long enough to develop an intense crush on his professor, 32 year old Antoinette Beltz. She was a tiny brunette, 5 feet 8 inches tall, who always dressed conservatively and professionally. He was very intuitive for a young man. There was something about her that gnawed at him, making him believe that under that subtle wrapping there existed a tiger that ached to be released.

Psych was his last class every week. It ended at 3:00 on Friday afternoon. He had become obsessed with “Toni”, as her friends called her (he had FaceBook stalked her to learn this) and was feeling a bit creepy about the behavior that he saw developing in himself. “I am REALLY a stalker”, he said to himself one day. Yes, that was probably true. He found himself pretending to read while sitting on a bench outside of the classroom building waiting for her to walk to her car. The class met three times a week—and he found himself on this bench three times each of the last two weeks.

“Will she do it again?” he wondered out loud. “I have to believe that she will! She does it every day! Can’t wait…”

In the classroom, Toni always wore some type of skirt suit, usually a very straight, well-fitting skirt that ended about two inches above her knee. Her blouses fell perfectly on her slim torso, though they always buttoned right up to her throat. Something was always around her neck, maybe a man’s tie or something smaller and more dainty. She also had a collection of scarves that, for his money, were too bulky because they hid his view of her perfectly shaped 36D breasts.

In the classroom, she always wore what he called “Teacher Shoes”: some sort of comfortable flats that did nothing to enhance her outfits.

But his “observations” of her over these last couple of weeks revealed that she only wore those boring shoes in the classroom. Her strolls to her white Fiat Spider convertible take place not in those shoes, but in a wide variety of tall platform heels that make Kyle’s body stiffen in more than one way. OK, so he would only see her in those shoes for a couple of minutes each day, but the shoes were the thing that pushed his crush on her to the next level.

The most recent topics in class had been on “deviant behaviors” and “obsessive/compulsive disorders”. She had hinted that she thought that the “kink community” and people involved in “BDSM” might be socially unacceptable people. Kyle felt offended at the insinuation and was determined to change her mind about people like him.

Right after class the following Wednesday he approached her. “Miss Beltz, could I schedule an office meeting with you? I have some concerns and some questions that I’d like to ask you. Are you available right after class on Friday?”

“That would be fine, Kyle. I hope you’re not concerned about your grades, because they are just fine so far. Do you want to tell me what’s on your mind so that I can prepare for our meeting?”

“Oh, I don’t have time at the moment. I need to run to my next class. See you on Friday!”
And off Kyle went to his post on the bench.

“Yes, she did it again! Those shoes are HOT! I don’t remember seeing her wear anything with an ankle strap before. Those HAVE to be five inch heels! Black patent leather...oooohhh yeah!” His hand sneaked into his pocket so that he could feel the warmth that was growing in his groin.

The next day and a half seemed to last forever! Kyle barely slept either Wednesday or Thursday night, planning his conversation over and over. He tried to anticipate her responses to him and how he would counter her every point as, he assumed, Miss Beltz would color his fetishes as socially unacceptable. That was the negative part of the battle that was raging in his mind.

The other half of his brain optimistically moved him to pack his messenger bag for a best-case scenario: four coils of rope, 15 feet each in length; a small-ish red ball gag; and a soft velvet blindfold. You just never know, he thought. He channeled Captain Ramius in The Hunt For Red October and in his best Sean Connery accent he said out loud, " 'Personally, I'd give us one chance in three'. Yep. The odds are against me that these ropes will see the light of day. She's going to shut me right down."

Finally, it was 3pm on Friday and he was walking with Miss Beltz toward her office for their meeting, his bag of goodies slung over his shoulder. "Why are you being so secretive, Kyle? I'm intrigued!" His mouth was as dry as cotton balls all during the class, not only because of his anticipation but because of the suit that she had worn that day. The skirt was made of black suede and was shorter than usual. Her usual white blouse was obscured by a well-tailored grey suit jacket. She chose black opaque hose this day and, as usual, she wore black Clark flats. Horrible.

Kyle could barely choke out the words, "I'd just rather have this discussion behind closed doors. It's a sensitive topic."

It only took five minutes to get to her small office on the second floor of the university's administration building. The room was crowded with books, including a stack that stood on the window sill that conveniently blocked most of the sight line into her office from the courtyard outside. Thankfully, her office door was made of solid wood: no glass door that would hinder his dreams.

They sat down across the desk from each other. Kyle laid the messenger bag on the desk right in front of her.

"I want to discuss with you some of the things that you said about sexual kinks and the BDSM community."

"Oh! Ok, those kinds of things are far out of the mainstream. Most people find such things to be unacceptable. While I do believe in a diverse society, actions and activities that result in people getting hurt are just not acceptable in today's world!"

"With all due respect, Miss Beltz, I think you're not fully informed on the topic. I have friends who are into bondage and they love it! Nobody ever gets hurt, for one thing. For another, nobody ever forces anybody else into bondage. I know some girls, for instance, who love the feeling of being tied up! They want it! And the people who tie them up always make sure that it's what the girls actually want. Some even sign agreements so everybody knows what's going to happen. I agree that doing those kinds of things against anyone's will would be wrong. But what they're doing is done safely. It's not illegal. It's consensual. And it never affects anybody but the people who are participating in it in any way, shape or form. So...what's wrong with that?"

Miss Beltz sat quietly with her elbows on the desk and her fingers folded in front of her mouth. She was leaning toward him and seemed to be looking right into his soul, or so he felt.

"Let me ask you a question, Kyle." He could barely get the word out: "Yes?"

"I am guessing that either you have tied up a girl, or that a girl has tied YOU up. Do I miss my guess?"

He didn't even have to answer the question out loud. His face had already turned beet red. It was a good thing that there wasn't a thermometer anywhere near him because it would have shot the mercury right through the top of the instrument!

She dropped her hands into her lap and leaned back in her chair. "Obviously...you have. And these girls enjoy it?"

Once again, the words just wouldn't come.

"So they do. Fine. I don't understand it. Why would they enjoy it? What is it that they find so great?"

"Miss", he choked out, "Some things you just have to experience yourself in order to understand. If...if...uh..."

"What? If I try it I might find out that I like it? Is that what you're saying? Suppose I said that, as a woman of science, I were to agree to a limited experiment--an attempt to understand--what would that look like?"

"One chance in three", Kyle thought. "I'm buying a lotto ticket tonight."

He opened his messenger bag and pulled out a single coil of rope and set it on the desk. It was Miss Beltz's turn to change her color to red. Kyle was shocked to see her stand up and move to the door. Was she going to walk out?

No. She opened the door and changed the sign that hung on the outside to say, "Miss Beltz is 'OUT' of the office and will return 'MONDAY' at '9AM' ". She closed and locked the door.

"Now what do we do?", she asked. She held her wrists out to him. "Are you ready to tie me up?"

Kyle felt like he was having an out-of-body experience. His stood on shaky legs, picked up the rope and uncoiled it. Doubling it expertly, he put the first loop around her slim wrists and prepared to bind them. "Oh, Miss Bartz, maybe we should take off your jacket." She pulled her hands from the loops and followed his instructions, showing for the first time that her blouse was sleeveless. Her well-toned arms were bare before him.

The loop found its way around her wrists again and he neatly wrapped the rope around them 12 times, at which point he still had almost two feet of cord remaining. She said, "That isn't very tight, and I can slip out of this very easily!"

"But, Miss Bartz, I am not finished yet." That last two feet was used to cinch the rope between her wrists, which removed all of the slack that she had felt only a moment ago. As the ropes tightened, there was a marked change in her breathing. Her gorgeous chest was rising and falling quickly now and he noticed a very slight glistening of the skin of her arms. Kyle looked up at her. Her eyes were partially closed and her eyes had rolled back slightly. Those lovely full red lips were parted and her brilliantly white teeth showed between them.

"Are you beginning to understand, Miss Bartz."

"Please continue the experiment, Kyle. And call me 'Toni'. Please
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

:o Awesome and Cool 1st Chapter and nice start
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic