THe Old Hut (M/mm) Jimmy and Paul - A revelation : added.. Just an epilogue

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

[mention]alkaid_[/mention]
5 written and posted, 4 in the can ready, Just a normal weeks work :)

Glad you enjoyed this story. Thank you for your kind words.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I didn't say I was perfect. I also admitted that I might have missed something. It's easy to do, when doing scanning a story, instead of reading it thoroughly. And, as I said, there have been times when my mind wanders, and I make my own mistakes. Some of them quite glaring.

My apologies for the error/misread.

Drawscore
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I was fortunate to grow up in the days when we played cowboys and Indians, and cops and robbers, and tied each other up. When I was in Boy Scouts our Scoutmaster had wrestled in high school and in college and thought wrestling was a great sport we all should participate in. We didn't have a wrestling program in high school, so I made sure I learned as much about wrestling from our scoutmaster, as I possibly could. Back in those days I was SKINNY. What there was of me was muscle, but I was skinny. I was 5'11" and weighed 130 pounds. But I had an intense desire to learn wrestling and was an avid student of our scoutmaster. Even though I only weighed 130 pounds, I was wrestling and beating guys my size, and guys who weighed 165 pounds. Thankfully, I was also very good with rope. So, I was wrestling down, and tying up pretty much every guy in our troop. And when we would go on campouts, I was the best fed guy in the troop. I'd wrestle down all the other scouts and tie them up, usually tied to a tree, or sometimes flat on the ground tied between two trees, with hands tied over their heads to one tree, and feet tied to another tree. Or sometimes, tied spread eagle. And once they were tied, I'd take their food and eat it. I'd leave a LITTLE for them, but I would eat probably 80% of their food. And since I was a Boy Scout and very good with rope, and such an avid wrestling student from our Scoutmaster, I was wrestling down, and tying up, guys in my class and guys two or three years ahead of us in school. And NONE of them ever wanted to admit that they had lost a wrestling match to a skinny little kid like me. Yeah, I was ALL MUSCLE, but I was also 20 to 30 to 40 pounds lighter than these guys, so, I'd wrestle them down, tie them up, and leave them for several hours, occasionally overnight, before I'd untie them. So, it was fun to see these two former scouts get tied up.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

[mention]Finn[/mention]

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and loved the fact that you had such fun when you were a scout. Thank you for sharing your memories. Sadly those days are now long god.

This story continues in 'Josh and the ACs' http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14793 . I think you may enjoy it as it moves into 6 'scouts' getting trained (in tie-ups) tp prepare for a 'war' against some Army Cadets.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great story really awesome, i love the revenge of the twins just really too too bad they lack good big gags to go with their bondage lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic