The Student Council Race (f+/mmmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Student Council Race (f+/mmmm)

Post by SchooledBoys »

It the day before the contentious student council election at Knotty Hills High School, and Henry was feeling confident about his odds. The pep rally this afternoon was everyone's last chance to sway votes, and he had something big planned. Unfortunately for poor Henry, so did Samantha. They swaggered up to one another in the hallway just before first period started, Henry in his jeans and jersey, Samantha in her cheerleader uniform. Only a handful of students were left in the hallway, and none of them were paying any mind to the two.

"Have you thought about my offer? I'll need a hot a secretary after I win tomorrow." Henry laughed at the way she rolled her eyes.

"I have a counteroffer, actually."

"Oh yeah, and what's that?"

"Drop out of the race now and I won't have to humiliate you in front of the entire school."

Henry scoffed, "And how do you plan on-"

A pair of hands clamped over Henry's lips, stuffing a wadded up gym sock into his mouth at the same time. Samantha smirked at the bewildered boy and gleefully watched the other cheerleaders lift him off his feet and slowly wrestle him down the hall and into the girls' locker room. She kept her hands on her hips and swaggered along behind them, drinking in the look on her rival's face as he wriggled and kicked. Just like the others before him, Henry had a look of embarrassed surprised on his face when he realized he couldn't over power twelve girls despite his strength.

"What was that, Henry? Were you saying something?"

"Mmmph! Lmmphh mmm gmm! Mmmphh! Mmmmphh mmmmm!"

"I-I can't understand you. I can't understand you! It sounds like you're talking with a sock in your mouth. Oh wait, you are." Samantha teased.

The gaggle of girls dressed in mini skirts and midriff-revealing tops muscled the lone jock into the furthest corner of the locker room. There, swinging, swaying, writhing, and grunting, were the other boys running in the election. Tom, Luke, and Daniel hung from the elastic bands on their tighty whities in uncomfortable wedgies. They dangled from towel hooks, bound, gagged, and writhing. Rainbows of colorful jump rope kept the bullied boys trussed and trapped in their crotch crushing wedgies, leaving them to clumsily dangle back and forth while bumping and rubbing together.

"MMMMMPHH! MMMPHH! MMMMMM MMMMM! MMMMMMPHH! MMMM MMM MMMMM! MMMMPH! MMPH! MMMPPH MM!" The boys all shouted through mouthfuls of thick, wool gym socks, shaking their heads in angry disapproval while watching Henry suffer their same fate.

Outnumbered and out muscled, Henry was powerless to stop the girls from stripping him to his underwear before frog tying him right there on the locker room floor. He never stopped fighting, which made the process all the more enjoyable for the smug, victorious girls. Giggles, duct tape tearing, urgent grunting, and obnoxious cooing all echoed throughout the room until Henry was hung up on display like a trophy alongside the other boys. Unlike these other nerds, this was Henry's first time being so brutally bullied, and his ego couldn't handle it. Annoyed at Luke's squirming body constantly rubbing against his, Henry pushed past the pain of his degrading wedgie and strained with all his strength against the rope, humiliated beyond belief.

"Way to go girls! It's finally our time to run the show." Samantha flipped her golden blonde hair over her shoulder, dialing up her smugness to agitate the boys.

The cheerleaders high fived, taking pictures and video with their phones while the boys flopped about like fish hanging on a line, "Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm!"

"Speak up boys, we can't hear you!" One girl giggled.

"Nice tighty whities, nerds!" Another girl mocked.

The girls didn't seem concerned about the bell ringing, indicating they were now late for class. There was no way they were going to stop recording all of this, especially now that all four of their targets were all neatly lined up together on display. Instead, they spent all morning tickling the boys pink, forcing them to bounce up and down in their wedgies and howl into their foul gags. Samantha herself recorded it all, watching with one hand on her hip as her girlfriends danced their fingers up and down he opponents' sensitive skin. She liked winning, and no nerd or meat-headed jock was going to get in her way now.

"So what do you think, girls. Should we start getting them dressed for the rally, or see if we can make them wet their undies?"

The girls all looked at one another with curious looks, all of them offering their opinions without relenting their tickling. Henry, Tom, Luke, and Daniel cackled with laughter, gargling their gags and flapping their hands about helplessly, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmhmmmhmmmhmmmhmmmhmmmhmmhmmhhmm! MMMMMMMMMHMMMHMMHMM! HMMMHMM! HMMHMMHMMHMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMHMMMHMMMHMMHMM!"

She had never been more proud of herself than in this moment, and was prepared to skip an entire day of class if it meant she got to watch Henry and the nerds make those stupid looks on their faces as they were tickled cross-eyed, "You boys never stood a chance."

The frog-tied four writhed in total humiliated, responding with an inharmonious quartet of gag talk that made the girls burst out laughing all over again as they wrote on the boys with permanent marker. 'Vote for Samantha', 'I'm with Her', and 'Burn the Patriarchy' were among many slogans written on their bodies, "Mmmmmpphh! Mmmmphh mmmm mmmm! Mmmmm mmmmm mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmmpphh! Mmmmmpphh!"

Recording every precious second of her victory, Sam slowly panned her camera up and down each of her opponents, letting them stare into the lens with bewildered and embarrassed expressions as they steadily bobbed up and down by their underwear, "You know, boys, I could use some hot secretaries during my last year as class president. Any of you interested? Henry?"

"Mmmmpphh mmmm mmmmmpphhmmmhmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm! Mmmmphh! Mmmph! Mmmph!"

Henry couldn't stop himself from fidgeting as he watched Allison and Lucy pin an oversized 'Vote Sam' to the crotch of his underwear, his face on fire. The nerds were adorned with similar comically oversized pins covering up the consequences of their wedgies. Pissed off, he lurched at duo of brunettes and ranted through his gag when they struck bratty victory poses for Samantha's camera. There he hung, center frame, 'Vote Sam' button hiding his straining tighty whities while the girls snapped hundreds of pictures. Luke and Daniel constantly bumped and bounced against him from either side, occasionally making awkward eye contact.

"Gnngg yrr fnnfff hnnphh mmmphh mmm mm! Mmmph! Mmm mmm! Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"Oh? You don't? Well I guess we'll just have to tell the principal that we caught you creeps peeping on us in the shower. You nerds like spying on girls like perverts? Well we'll see how you like it when everyone gets to see you in your underwear!"

"Gnnggg mmmmmnnngggphhh mmmmphh! Mmmph nnngg! Lnnngg gnnngg mmmphh mmm! Nmmphh mmmm mmmm! Mmmmpphh mmm mmmm mmmm!"

Alexis and Stacey fogged up the pin stuck to Daniel's underwear and shined it up for their pictures with the livid nerd, sticking their tongues out at the camera and making peace signs with their fingers while his hips indignantly shimmied with rage, "Why so mad, boys? You don't like objectified?"

"Lmmphh mmm gmm! Lmmphh mmm gmmm mmphh fnnnff bmmfffmm! Mmmphh! Mmmphh mmmph mmmph mmmphh mmmphh!"

"Too bad," Samantha watched Allison pluck the ice cubes from her coffee and drop them down Henry's underwear one at a time in between photo sets, bursting at the seams with laughter the more wildly the bucking boy bounced up and down, "Us girls are taking over now, and you boys have to do whatever we say."

"Nmmm mmmm! Mmmphh! Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmphh! Mmmmph!"

The bell rang, signaling the end of first period. The hallways outside came alive with noisy chatter and slamming locker doors. Samantha snapped her fingers, "Come on, girls. Let's let the boys 'hang out' for a while. Remember, spread the message, 'Vote Samantha!'!

Henry, Tom, Daniel, and Luke urgently called after the cheerleaders to let them go, even after the last of them disappeared from sight. More voices were getting closer, and it wouldn't be long before they were discovered like this. With one last, mighty effort, the bound and gagged band of boys swung about from the towel hooks recklessly, fingers fumbling aimlessly at the jump rope squeezing them tight. They all looked at each other when the voices were only a few rows down from them, giving each other bitter, defeated looks.

"-and then she said-..."

The girls both stood stunned at the end of the row with their thumbs hooked through the belt loops of their skin-tight jeans, giving one another incredulous looks before staring back up and the boys wincing in wedgies, "...what the f-"

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmphhh! Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmphh mmmmmmm!"

Lacey bit down on her pierced lip, slid her phone out of the back pocket of her jeans, and snapped a picture, "I'm so voting for Samantha tomorrow."

"Grrrr! Hlllfff! Hlllff mmm! Mmmphh! Mmmphh! Mmmmpph! Mmmmmphh!"

To be continued...
Last edited by SchooledBoys 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

This was fantastic! Loved the girls taking control of the situation. Looking forward to more!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good story
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Fun start, I like it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Wooow i love this story! Can't wait for more :D
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Oh I really like this story already. Great to see these girls know they rule and how to deal with their male opponents. ;)
could anyone not vote to Samantha? Looking foreward to the next chapter.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Very interesting idea
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

That's a really nice story. Loved how Samantha was taking charge :D
Tapebot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapebot »

Nice story, I'm looking forward to finding out if she gets those secretaries or not.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I don't think it will be a good time for the boys if the girls win :lol:

Nice idea ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

Part II...

The first few minutes of second period saw dozens of girls gather around the conquered quartet of bitter boys, every single one of them reflexively reaching for their phones so that they too, could immortalize this moment. Only in their nightmares had the boys ever been this embarrassed. Being caught in front of the class wearing nothing but your underwear was supposed to be a trope, and Luke wasn't fully convinced he wasn't actually dreaming.

As leader of the peeping-toms, Luke was quickly branded with more permanent marker by some of the bolder girls, most notably "Pervert" written in lipstick across his forehead. Once the bolder girls made their move, the rest of the girls quickly followed. Tom, Henry, and Daniel received similar treatment, and were turned into literal message boards for the girls to scribble on. With some skillful use of their hair scrunchies, shoe laces, and fashionable belts, the gaggle of girls wove the doomed candidates' restraints together so that their frog-tied legs were linked in a chain. Henry's left leg was stuck to Luke's right, and his right leg to Daniel's left.

"Mmmmphhhh! Lmmphh gmmm! Nmmmphh! Gnnngg mmmphh mmm mmmm! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmphh mmmphh mmmphh mmphh! Mmmph mmph mmph mmmph!" White cravats that were snugly tied over the trounced teens' lips bulged as they sputtered nonsense.

"Wow, I really like how Samantha can take charge and handle the boys. She's got my vote!" Once voice cheered.

"The looks on their faces are priceless, they don't know what to do!" Another giggled.

"It's about time somebody finally put these creeps in their place." Lacey grabbed Luke's ankles and gave him a hard yank, bouncing him cross-eyed.

"HHNNGG! HNGGPH! HNGPH! HNGPH!" Luke's eyes nearly popped out of his skull each time the grinning goth bounced him up and down.

Acting as lookouts and bouncers at the entrances to the locker room, the cheerleaders made sure that anybody who'd spoil the fun stayed out while encouraging others to go in. The next class president wasn't content to rest just because her competition was bound and gagged for the day. So, for the rest of second period she charmed her way from class room to class room to give 'impromptu' speeches to her peers that she'd had prepared for weeks. Not one teacher said no to her, all of them assuming she had permission from somebody else. Samantha strutted through the hallways between talks and watched looping gifs of her opponents bouncing around in their wedgies, thrilled to no end to finally see them silenced. Sam's tour of the school concluded at the main office, where she sauntered up to the counter and again talked her way into control of the school's PA system. There were just a few minutes left in the period before the students' meal period began, meaning it was time for Sam's next election stunt.

Stooping over the control board, Sam cleared her throat before gently pressing her finger down on one of the buttons, "Good morning, Knotty High, this is Samantha Reynor, and I'd like to take just a moment to invite the girls of any year or class to the girls' locker room during both meal periods today to discuss the importance of getting women more involved in politics...."

Samantha kept her announcement down to a minute but still struggled to keep her voice from breaking into a laugh, thanking Ms. Little before strutting along to her next stop, the locker room. Just minutes ahead of the coming crowds, Sam returned to a mostly empty room. The swarm of girls had dispersed to class, leaving the wriggling teens to have gagged arguments with one another over who was at fault. With her hands on her hips, Samantha steadily stalked towards the back corner of the room by herself, the other cheerleaders still keeping watch outside. She revealed herself to the boys by jumping out from behind the corner with a cutesy flourish, hopping on top of the wooden bench, and did a cocky catwalk strut until she was within arm's reach of the frog-tied four.

"Did you hear my announcement?" She excitedly asked.

"Hlllllfff! Hlllff mmmmm! Lmmph mm gmmm! Hnnggphh! Hnnggphh! Lmmph mmm gmmm! Mmmmphh mmmm mmmmm mmmm!" Helpless to do anything else, the boys shook their heads and protested as they perpetually bobbed up and down.

"That's right. Soon, every girl in Knotty High is going to be watching your underwear do more work to hold you up than you've done all year." Sam frequently shifted her hips back and forth with sass, "So get comfortable boys, you're not going anywhere until the pep rally."

"Mmmpphh! Mmmph! Mmmmphh mmmphh mmmmm! Lmmff mmm gmm! Lmmm mmm gmmm! Mmmph! Mmmmph!"

"Mmmhmm, so wiggle and bounce all you want, it'll just make it even funnier."

"Gnnggg dmmm! Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppphh mmmphhh!"

"Yep, just like that. Bounce, bounce, bounce away, boys. It's our time now, there's no highway option, it's our way." Samantha watched her captives come to terms with their loss with a proud, smug look on her face, "You're all tied up in my web now. You lose, I win. Suck socks, losers."

Sam held her fingers in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead as the guys gagged and sputtered, their muscles bulging against the ropes squeezing their thighs. For the few final minutes of second period, Sam broke out into a spicy dance routine she'd been practicing with her squad. Her captive audience shouted at her through their thick gags, defiantly shimmied, and clumsily swung back and forth as their eyes remained entranced by her risque hip dancing. For the umpteenth time this morning the boys felt their faces flush hot, and despite their current disposition, they watched Sam's victory dance with rapt attention. The boys couldn't stop themselves from watching anymore than they could stop their wedgies from getting tighter.

"Nmmm! Nmmphh nmmmm! Mmmmph! Mmmmmphh mmmphh mmm mmmmph!"

Samantha delighted in teasing and tormenting the boys for the final few minutes of the period before the bell finally rang, heralding the next wave of girls. Taking a spur of the moment gamble, she decided to hop onto Henry and Luke's shoulders, seating herself on top of and in between the two. Crossing her legs, she showed off her toned thighs to the boys who now dipped much lower to the floor under the added weight, bringing out surprised yelps of pain as they all waited to see if the elastic waist bands could hold them all up.

"Wow! Your underwear is so much stronger than you are, boys!"

"Hnnngggnngggphhh! Mmmmpphh! HNNGGGNNNGGGPPHH!"

Gripping the stretched out portions of Henry and Luke's tighty whities that were pulled over the towel hooks, Samantha light kicked her legs back and forth like she was seated in a swing on a playground. The pair of rope-bonded boys groaned and gurgled as they experienced an intense increase in tension that robbed them of any macho defiance. When girls from their class began trickling into the locker room, this is what they saw...Samantha playfully seated and swinging on top of completely conquered boys. As it was the last time it happened, the humiliation was excruciating for the trussed up teens, who had to sit through an more degrading display of their emasculation. It almost immediately sparked a chant of 'Vote Sam' that eventually spilled out into the hallways and caught the attention of more than a few of the staff members.

Shouts of 'Teachers coming in!' and 'Is everybody dressed?!' warned the central swarm of girls to quickly pack up shop before they caught. With an impressive display of teamwork and quick-thinking, Sam had her new supporters help hide the boys just in time before Coach Smith and a number of other women investigated the scene. When the young volleyball coach peeked into the final row of lockers where Samantha stood on a bench, there were no longer four frog-tied boys bouncing in wedgies from towel hooks. The music playing from the girls' phones was too loud to allow her to hear the incessant, urgent grunting coming from inside the lockers at the end of the row.

"What's going on back here?" She practically had to shout over the music.

"Hi, Coach Smith! I'm just holding a flash rally to get more girls involved in the race." Sam proudly beamed.

Allison and Stacey both casually leaned against two sets of lockers, pretending that the boys weren't stuffed inside. They held their breath, waiting for a poorly timed moment of silence to allow the boys' muzzled protests to be heard. Inside one of the lockers was Henry and Luke, face-to-face with their underwear now pulled over their heads in atomic wedgies. Their gagged mouths were pressed together just like the rest of their bodies, even their noses rubbed together when they wiggled around. The 'Vote Sam' buttons were the only barriers between the two, making their time together in the locker extremely awkward. Though they were relieved to be taken down from the towel hooks, being intimately pressed together like this wasn't the release they were looking for. It was hot. Too hot to handle, and they quickly started to sweat as they struggled in the hap hazard mess of jump rope that kept them trapped in in a make out position.

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmphh! Mmmphh mmphh mmmphh! Hlllff mmmm! Hlllfff mmm! Mmmphh mmm hmmphh mmm! Mmmphh mmmphh mmmphh!"

Tom and Daniel were similarly stuffed into the next locker over, also cocooned into an uncomfortably intimate hug with their tighty whities yanked over their heads. Just like the other two, Tom and Daniel's noses rubbed together as they helplessly twisted and thrusted in the ropes, the buttons pinned to their underwear scraping together as they bashfully squirmed. For twenty minutes the girls had to sate the curiosity of several different staff members, all of them coming in one by one to check out all the commotion. So, for twenty minutes, Tom and Daniel huffed and grunted while Henry and Luke reflexively slid up and down against one another, trying to undo the jump ropes keeping their hips pinned together. Their only hope was to make enough noise for one of the staff members to hear, so they spent their time shamelessly thumping and moaning for attention, knowing that this was their best chance at escape...

"MMMMMMMPPHHH! Hnnnggnnnggphh! Mmmmphh! Mmmmphh mmmphh mmmphh! MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPHH! Lmmphh mmm gmmm lmmmphh mmm gmmmm! Mmmmph! Mmmmphh! Mmmmphh mmmphh!"

To Be Continued....
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Oh I‘m loving this so much. ;)
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I love how Samantha teased the boys with a dance! And the swing was wow great job!
Can't wait for more
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Still fun, I'm looking forward to the next part.

Provided by bondagefreak

jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

This story is amazing
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

Amazing so far and I’m looking forward for what’s next!
SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

"So, how was your 'half-hour in Heaven'?" Samantha tilted her hips at an angle, her hands gripping the locker door handles.

The stripped and stuffed boys awkwardly strained against one another, shaking their heads as they angrily answered, "Nmmph! Nmmph! Nmmph mmm mmmph!"

A chorus of giggles and a round of high fives antagonized the tied up teens into a fit of guttural grunts, arched backs, and exaggerated struggling. Neither Henry nor the nerds could resist the reflexive urge to wrestle their ropes, which only highlighted how utterly helpless they truly were. Samantha looked the boys up and down, letting them rub and writhe in full view of the girls for a long few minutes while making them stew in their intimate embrace. Tom and Daniel were constantly arguing with each other over who was supposed to have been looking out for the group when they got caught peeping, even if they were too embarrassed to make eye contact.

"Get a room!" Teased a senior.

"What now, boys?" A freshman bragged.

"Woo! We should take over the school!" A sophomore cheered.

"Mmmphh! Mmmmphh! Mmmmphh mmmphh mmmphh mmmmhmmmmpphhhmmm! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"Girls can't what?" Lacey high fived Lauren.

"Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Lmmphh mmm gmm llmmmphh mmm gmmm!" The boys rubbing and wriggling grew with the girls' bullying.

"Look at their underwear! How embarrassing!" Another freshman snapped a picture of Henry thrusting against Luke.

"Hahaha! Looks like us girls really showed the boys, huh?" A bratty goth girl stuck out her chest, popped her hips to the side with sass, and held up her fingers in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead while posing for victory picture in front of the frothing four.

Henry fumed, vigorously rubbing his nose against Luke as he uncomfortably shifted his hips, "Gnnggnnffnnfflllmmmfffmmmllgnngg!"

The brat wore blue jeans so tight they looked like they were pained on, making the studded leather belt a purely aesthetic choice, paired with a black, skin-tight t-shirt that left her pierced belly button exposed, "Can we bounce them again?!"

The mob agreed, and with no adult to stop them, Samantha had all the time and help she needed to have her humbled rivals re frog-tied and hung from the towel hooks by their tighty whities. With fifteen minutes left in the lunch period, the boys found themselves grimacing and grunting as they helplessly dangled in eye-popping wedgies once more, this time with pink sneakers duct taped over their faces, noses trapped in shoes stuffed full of socks. Their legs folded, spread akimbo, and arms box-tied behind their back, the boys were neatly bundled with taut rope before being bounced and tickled without mercy, turning all of them into sputtering, cross-eyed wiggle worms. Even Henry came to miss the comparative solitude of the locker after just five minutes of having dozens of fingers dancing up and down his body, the cocky goth girl getting her wish in the end.

"O-M-G, Riley, you're so bad." One girl laughed at the cocky little goth as she gripped the elastic band of Henry's underwear stretched across his lower abdomen, and rhythmically yanked hard on it in time to the music's beat.

Shimmying her curvy hips to the beat as well, Riley timed her tugs with the rest of the girls so that all four boys bobbed up and down in unison. From left to right hung Tom, Daniel, Henry, and Luke; Tom and Henry being yanked down in unison, with Daniel and Luke being bounced as the other two were reaching the apex of their rebound. Another 'Vote Sam' chant broke out as the beleaguered boys were bounced to the beat, prompting the queen of the hour to take a stand on wooden bench running parallel to the lockers. Samantha matched Riley's spicy hip dancing, and teased a boy with a show they couldn't enjoy.

"This is what you nerds wanted, isn't it?" Chastised a angry senior, "I bet you won't peep on girls again, huh?"

"You boys look so stupid right now." A nerdy freshman giggled.

"HNNGG! MMMPPHH! HNNNG! MMMPHH!"

"Vote, Sam! Vote, Sam! Vote, Sam!"

"HNNGG! HNNGG GNNNGGG! MMPH! HNNNGG! HNNNG! HNNNNG!"

Henry caught only flashes of Samantha's risque victory dance, as it was impossible for him to focus his gaze on any one place for more than a heartbeat. Every time Riley yanked on his underwear, he'd go bug-eyed and yelp in discomfort before returning to his ticklish giggle fit. Every now and then he'd catch a glimpse up Sam's skirt, a fast tease of her bloomers before his watery eyes rolled toward the ceiling in another ab-crunching laugh, just in time for Riley to bounce him back into another crotch-crushing wedgie. Probing fingers slid along the words scribbled across his body as new arrivals followed instructions of 'tickle here' and 'make him squirm' written over his thighs and stomach. Everybody involved lost track of time, and before anybody knew it the bell was ringing again. Lunch was over, and only one more class remained before the big student rally.

"Thank you so much for coming to my pre-rally, ladies! Remember to vote tomorrow! Isn't that right, boys?" Samantha lifted her hand to her ear and leaned over at a ninety degree angle, exposing her bloomers to world as she eagerly listened for a reply.

"Nmmmmmmphhhh mmmmphh mmmm mmm! HNNG! HNNGG! HNNG! MMMPH! HNNNG!"

One more unified roar of laughter and filled the locker room before the mob began to slowly disperse, until only the cheerleaders were left. They all stood about the row of lockers with exaggerated smugness, hands on their hips and staring up at the huffing boys. Waiting for Sam to personally see off every girl from the locker room, Allison and Lucy fogged up the buttons pinned to the boys undies and rubbed them clean of any smudges.

"Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Lmmmphh mmm gmmmm! Mmmphh! Mmmph! Mmmphh!" The boys, now gently bobbing up and down from their own squirming, look at one another with clueless, embarrassed looks before turning back to the girls and mindlessly struggling.

When Samantha finally sauntered back into the room, she did so as a queen strutting down the aisle, coming to a stop in front of Henry before hooking a single finger into the waistband of his underwear. Gently tugging on it, Sam began lightly bouncing Henry up and down, proclaiming with a chipper giggle, "I win."

Henry rocked his hips in an attempt to unhook her finger, but Samantha continued to casually bounce him, spending long minutes letting the boys get antsy in total silence. No music, just the sounds of giggling girls and gagged grunts between heavy huffing, "Mmmph! Lmmphh mmm gmmm...mmmphh, mmmphhh!"

"Are you gonna 'vote Sam'?" Sam pridefully patted the button pinned to Henry.

All four of the boys defiantly shook their heads, rebelliously yelling into their gags, "Nmmphh mmm mm! Nmmphh! Mmmphh mmmm mmmm mmmm!"

The cheerleaders laughed out loud, leaning against one another and slapping their knees as Sam bounced the bully in his underwear by the crook of her finger, "You just can't handle that us girls got the better of you, can you?"

"Mmmmmmppphhh! Mmmphh mmphh mmmmpphh mmmmmm!"

Sam popped her hip from side to side with maximum attitude, bouncing Henry a little harder in his wedgie as he attempted defiance, "Well guess what, we beat you," In an impromptu cheer and dance, Sam cheered, "We beat you, we beat you, we tricked you and we stripped you, we shut you down and shut you up, and now we're gonna dress you up!"

The girls shook their pom poms and cheered as the boys rolled their eyes and groaned, powerless to do anything but wriggle and squirm as they were manhandled and unceremoniously carried away into the showers. The feisty nerds' muffled protests echoed off the tiles just loudly enough for the lookouts at the locker room entrance to hear, but nobody else would hear the undignified sounds of Henry, Tom, Daniel, and Luke, being roughly stuffed into slutty magician-assistant outfits. Sounds of strong defiance gradually cooled into subdued indignation over the course of half an hour, until the boys were standing in front of a row of bathroom mirrors and staring at their wardrobe in horror.

Standing tall and proud with beaming smiles and their hands on their hips, the girls watched the boys have a total melt down over being forced to dress in clothes just as revealing as theirs. They giggled and whispered, nudging one another with their elbows and taking pictures as the boys looked themselves up and down with wide-eyed indignation.

"Mmmmphh mmmmm mmmphh! Mmmmm mmm mmmphh! Mmmph mmm gnnnd! Mmmphh mm gnnnd! Mmmphh! Mmmmphhh mmmmmm!"

All tied up in strict skipping rope bondage, the boys' arms were pinned behind their backs in box ties while their legs were fused together, making the itching powder sprinkled down their pantyhose and tighty-whities all the more maddening. Standing in a straight line for their inspection, the blushing boys tried to hide the speedos that had been pulled tight over their underwear, an odd mix with the fishnet stockings they also wore. It was ridiculous, it was humiliating, and it was time for the big rally. Students were going to be filing into the stands outside soon, and the front runners for class president were all dressed up as scantily clad show girls.

"What do you think?" Sam swatted Henry's rump and teased, "I think we've found my administration's assistants."

The bound and gagged teens twisted back and forth like helpless damsels in distress, wincing as they squirmed and strained, "Lmmphh mmm gmm! Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmppphh! Lmmphh mmm gmmm!"

The boys couldn't not shift their hips as they languished in an itchy hell, their underwear, speedos, and corsets all lined with powder to make them writhe. Now that they'd been made physically incapable of remaining still and semi-dignified, the four femboy fashionistas were doomed to indignantly shimmy their hips and twist all about without an ounce of masculinity or pride left to them.

"Now," Sam began to strut back and forth in front of the tied teens, watching their wild struggling test the knots, "as my 'hot assistants', as Henry refers to the title, are to be seen and not heard. So all you boys have to do is stand there and look all cute and pretty like that while I give my speech, then make you disappear. Understand?"

"Mmmmphhh! Mmmm mmm mmmphh! Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Mmmmphh mmphh mmmm mmphhh!" The sneakers over their noses were gone, replaced with mouths stuffed full of socks, sealed with white cloths knotted over their lips as detective style gags.

"Yes! Just like that!" Sam giddily clapped her hands.

To the sounds of small groups growing into small crowds outside in the gym, the flustered four violently tug and yank at at the impressive web of rope, forced to hop up and down towards the exit with swift swats on their rumps.

"Now come on, let's go! Hop, hop, hop, boys!"

To be continued...
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Oh I´m loving this. Can´t wait to hear Sam´s speech. ;)
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Loving this :D can't wait for more.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I love when Sam says "i win" and when she cheer "we beat you..." you're great at writing!!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Still fun. I'm glad, that this isn't just randomly being mean to guys, but that it's revenge against them, for being disgusting creeps. Had to reread the whole thing to remember that, which makes the whole thing fair, sort-of. Fair enough for a fun story, at least.

You do a good job, at describing the helplessness of the guys, and how frustrated they are. That gag-talk is pretty fun, and probably does a lot of work in that regard. The itching powder is a nice, fun detail.
"Woo! We should take over the school!" A sophomore cheered.
You know, now I imagine a sequel, where all the boys of the school are tied up. A bit excessive, but the idea sounds fun to me. :lol:

Provided by bondagefreak

SchooledBoys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SchooledBoys »

Tom, Henry, Luke, and Daniel desperately squirmed shoulder to shoulder in their ostentatious outfits, providing a steady chorus of equally desperate bargaining that nobody could understand. They promised to drop out, to vote for Sam, to be her pretty assistants even, anything would be better than being paraded in front of the entire school like this. Like pieces of meat they were inspected before their performance, grunting and grumbling concessions of inferiority to their handlers who tugged on their fishnets and tightened their corsets. It was clear from the looks on their faces that the boys never thought the girls would ever take it this far, and were now in a full blown panic.

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmph! Nmmm mmm! Lmmphh gmmm! Lmmphh mmm gmm! Mmmphh mmmmphhh!" Thick wads of socks bulged against the cloth folded over their mouths every time one of them tried to spit them out.

Samantha haughtily stepped up to Henry and pushed one outstretched finger against the bulge in his gag, "As my assistant, I expect my socks to be sucked clean by the end of the rally, understood?"

"Gnnnngggfff. Nnnnggg gnnnggg! Gnnngg mmphh mmm!"

Sam patted Henry on the head, "Good boy."

A custom crafted, lightweight stage had been rolled out into the gym for the candidates skits, and was connected to the locker room hallways in such a way that Samantha's friends could smuggle the squirming sacks of testosterone beneath the wooden gangway and under the main stage. Trap doors would allow the cheer captain to pull off her routine without a hitch thanks to some volunteers from the theater kids. A dozen girls wearing black body stockings helped position the uncooperative boys beneath the stage where they were pinched, tickled, teased, and bullied until it was their time to shine. One by one the boys were ungracefully pulled beneath the gangplank by the squad of giggling stage hands, all of them flopping like fish as they were slowly dragged along the floor.

Henry, however, wasn't pulled into the shadows under the stage, and instead was kept standing in the hallway. Allison and Lucy fogged and polished the 'Vote Sam' button pinned to his speedo bottom one more time, eliciting an awkward grunt and a flash of red on his face, "Hnnggphh! Mmmmphhh..."

"Good afternoon everyone." Principal Monica Lewis greeted the assembled student body, briefly scowling at some of the wolf-whistling from the crowd.

She was the crush of many students, wearing a size-too-small pencil dress that drove the boys wild, paired with dark pantyhose, black heels, and a pair of slim framed glasses that gave her the look of a librarian. In one hand was a handful of note cards that she'd glance at while addressing the assembly. Less than five feet below her, a gang of giggling girls were playfully rubbing their feet back and forth across the boys' faces, cooing antagonizing whispers into the growling teens' ears. During the lulls in the principal's speech, the stage hands would take turns pinching the boys' noses shut between their toes, ensuring that they flopped about in total silence.

While Principal Monica began her speech, Luke gasped for air between a pair of toes in the dark. One girl sat on his chest, her thighs squeezing his head, another sat on his 'Vote Sam' button to pin his hips down, and a third girl sat on his knees. Daniel and Tom were similarly pinned on their backs, all of them plagued with feet constantly rubbing against their faces. The girls were all trying their hardest not to laugh at the way the boys were writhing beneath them, while at the same time lighting up the darkness with their phones for stealthy selfies. Luke's face was impossible to see under the four feet that competed for space on top of it, as were the others'. For twenty minutes the girls bounced on the boys like they were play mats, pinching, poking, and ridiculing them as they impatiently waited for the long-winded principal to get through her speech. For twenty minutes, the boys worked themselves to exhaustion trying to buck the girls off of them, until they were too tired to do anything but use the girls as scratching posts.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" A girl whispered into Luke's ear, "A nice, up close view of girls?"

Luke wiggled his head between the firm pair of thighs that held his head still, gagging and snorting like a pig, "Gnnngff...mmmmppphh gnngg..."

"...and now, Tom...Tom, come on out, you're up!"

"Mmmmph! Mmmmphh mmmphh mmpph! Mmmmph! Mmmpphh! Mmmph!" The crowd was far too loud for the boys to be noticed, and the girls giggled at Tom's violent squirming.

"...uh, no Tom? Okay, Daniel! Daniel, come on out!"

Again the crowd applauded, drowning out Daniel as he wiggled and sputtered in a tantrum to the sound of his name being called, "Gnngg mmmff mmm! Mmmph! Mmmph, mmmph, mmmphhh!"

"Wow, really? Well let's hope Luke's ready then! Come on out, Luke." Principal Monica looked slightly exasperated when Luke didn't show, oblivious to the fact that he was all tied up directly beneath her feet.

"Lmmphh mmm gmm! Lmmphh mmm gmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmppph!" Luke listened to his name being called and raged into the girls' soles, inconsolable at his defeat.

"Where are all the boys today? Henry, are you out there?" The Principal looked to the entrance, expecting nobody to show.

To the school's surprise, Henry indeed emerged into view, being dragged against his will down the aisle by the cheer squad. Samantha led the way, hands on her hips as she offered up her sassiest runway strut, swinging her hips knowing that her conquered rival was watching. Behind her, Henry was fighting like a wild animal, twisting and lurching every which way as the girls calmly and easily pulled him along. He dug his fashionable heels against ramp, shaking his head about angrily and showing off his thick gag to the crowd. His wiggling was so cartoonish and over the top that even the faculty thought that he was playing a bit. Impressed that he was such a good sport for letting Samantha use him in her bit like this, Principal Monica laughed along with everyone else, covering her mouth and pointing.

"Nmmph! Nmmph! Lmmphh mmm gmmm! Nmmm! Mmmphhh! Mmmmphh!" Henry scowled at the laughing crowd, yanking against Allison and Lucy's grip as they flashed cocky smiles at him.

"This is how the patriarchy dies," Allison laughed, "to thunderous applause."

The girls hooked their arms through his and pulled him along until he was trapped in between them on stage, putting him on full display for the assembly to see. The bitter expression on his face kept the crowd rolling with laughter, a thousand eyes running up and down his flamboyant outfit. Henry flapped his hands behind his back and motioned with his head at the faculty, demanding that one of them untie him, "Lmmmphh mm gmm! Lmmphh mm gmmm nn nnn! Mmmmmphhhh! Lmmphh mm gmmm! Lmmphh mmm gmm!"

"Woo! You go, girls!" Monica laughed into the microphone, stepping next to Henry and giving him a head to toe commentary on his outfit, "Goodness, I think you might be violating a few dress codes, Henry!"

"Mmmphh nmmphh mmm mm. Hng gnnngg mmmpphh mmm mmph. Hnnggg gnnngg, mmmphh!" Henry sputtered and blushed.

"What made you decide to endorse Samantha in the election, Henry?" Monica held her mic up to the large bulge beneath the teen's detective-gag.

Allison pressed her palm over the bulge and answered for him, "Girl power."

Every girl in the crowd let out a shrill cheer, chanting Sam's name as she posed like a bratty queen on stage, exuding confidence as she accepted the mic from Monica and began to speak, "I think I can elaborate on that..."

Having seized all the time meant for the boys to speak, Samantha had nearly thirty minutes of uninterrupted stage time ahead of her, and she wielded it well. She began by teasing Henry for getting himself all tied up by a bunch of girls, as well as playing up the mystery of where the other boys were. The principal and the rest of the faculty all sat chuckling at the crazy teens and their antics, secretly satisfied to see one of their loudest students with his mouth stuffed.

"...so for my next trick, I'm going to make the candidates appear on stage right before your very eyes!"

Allison and Lucy each gave Henry playful little hip bumps, smirking at the expression of bewildered humiliation on his face as they all expectantly looked to him when Sam began calling for assistant's help, "Now with the help of my beautiful assistant, Henry...Henry? Are you gonna help, Henry, or just stand looking pretty?"

"Lmmphh mm gmm! Mmmph! Mmmphh mmmmmpph!"

"Looks like Henry's too tied up to help, but that's okay, I guess you can just be eye candy for the rest of us. Girls?"

The rest of the cheerleaders trotted out from the back, all smiles and pep as they took their places on stage around their leader. Handing the mic back to the principal, Samantha accepted a plastic wand from her crew and made a show out of casting her magical incantations. The girls held up plastic curtains that shielded the trap doors from view while the stagehands forced the three wriggling teens up onto stage. It was not a graceful process. A flurry of indignant grunts and hysterical giggling could easily be heard throughout the trick, but the obvious nature of the 'magic' didn't seem to spoil the fun for anyone watching.

Throughout the rough act, Monica held the mic to Henry's bulging gag and teased, "Henry, mind walking us through Samantha's tick for us?"

"Mmmmphh! Mmmmphh mmmphhh mmmmmmmmm! Mmmpphhmm mmphh mmmm! Mmmph! Mmmph mmph mmph!"

Monica's inappropriate skirt slightly slid up her thighs as she shifted her hips and rested her hand on them, posing with attitude while watching Henry writhe in embarrassment, "Gosh, Henry. You usually have so much to say..."

"Lmmmphh mm gmm! Lmmphh mm gmmm! Mmmmphh mmmphh mmmphh!" Henry furrowed his brow, cursed the giggly girls grappling him, and looked out to crowd, feeling thousands of eyes running up and down his shimmying figure.

He was almost glad when the cheerleaders finally dropped the curtains to reveal Tom, Daniel, and Luke. Lined up in a neat row, all four boys now stood on stage, twisting in tight bondage. The school roared, the girls especially, and laughed at the wide-eyed teens with oversized buttons pinned to the crotch of their speedos. Another 'Vote Sam' chant emerged from the crowd, drowning out the angry grumbling from the boys. Samantha proudly stood at the front of the stage with her hands on her hips, accepting the accolades while wishing the moment would last forever. There was no chance the boys would be elected tomorrow now, and her name would be a legend in the halls of Knotty High for years to come.

WIth ten minutes left, the itchy boys did everything they could to show they weren't playing along like good sports, but had actually been trounced and trussed against their will. The angriest boys you ever did see were writhing like a bomb was about to go off, working up a sweat as they fought a helpless battle against their bondage. Sam had no material left besides making the boys disappear again, so she let Monica 'interview' each candidate.

The principal asked each of the boys the same question, holding the mic up to their gagged mouths and joined the school in laughing at the sounds they made, "Gnngggphh mmmmgggg mmmmphh mmmm...mmmphh mmm mmphh mmmm! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmph!"

All of them with the exception of Luke simply raged and sputtered into the mic, outraged at the way they'd been defeated. Luke on the other hand, earnestly tried to give his speech through a mouth packed with socks, nearly forming sounds that could be translated to words sometimes. He knew he was making an even bigger fool of himself with every ridiculous grunt, but he was so bitter about being beaten by the girls that he gave his speech out of pure stubbornness. With five minutes left, Samantha interrupted Luke's degrading plea for votes by taking the mic and focusing attention back to her.

"Ladies and gentleman, another round of applause for my beautiful assistants!" Sam met each of the boys' eyes, giving them a smug smile.

With a shake of her hand, she signaled for the cheerleaders to raise the curtains back over the boys, including Henry, "For my last trick, I'll need your vote tomorrow, because if we want to make misogyny disappear..." the curtains fell to reveal the boys had been pulled below stage, "it's going to take all of us. Thank you, Knotty High, and remember to vote for Sam!"

Everyone in the crowd stood, with exception for some boys with bruised egos, and cheered for Sam until she too disappeared into the locker room. As part of a special 'girls only' get together after school ended for the day, Sam hosted a crowd of girls in the locker rooms, entertaining them as they stood in line to meet the other candidates. Allison and Lucy collected cash from each girl before they were given a tour of the crawl space the nerds had been using for years, showing them the true depravity of the would-be presidents. When they were offered to look through the peeping holes, they saw Henry, Daniel, Tom, and Luke frogtied in their underwear and suspended in the air by the elastic bands of their tighty whities. Hanging from hooks on the walls of the showers, the itch-crazed boys bounced themselves up and down in their wedgies, blushing every time a new set of eyeballs peeked in on them.

Leaning against the entryway to the showers, Coach Smith stood with her arms crossed and cold smirk on her face, "It's not fun being peeped on, is it?"

All four boys shook their heads and bounced, frequently looking over at the young, fit woman in tight leggings, "Nmmm mmph! Nmm mm! Nmmph mmph nmm! Hmmph! Hmmph! Hnngg! Hnngg gmmmphh! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!"

Coach Smith giggled, watching the boys trying to relieve their itching through hip thrusts and wedgie bouncing, content to supervise their comeuppance until every last girl was able to have a peep...

The End...for now...
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Such a brilliant story😉👍 I can't wait for more stories from you, I could imagine this as a live-action story. 😋🔥🔥🔥
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Great Story! :)
Love the boys final comeuppance. Think a lot of schools out there should have someone like Sam running the show. ;)
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Brilliant series, ! great Humiliation ! the boys certainly got things handed to them with that :lol: I loved each chapter and pediment the boys where in, the ending punishment they had was the best Humiliation, :lol: overall it was a really great story and always a fun to find stories like this :D
Last edited by Nightly Binds 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic