Caleb series new story (Caleb's prisoners parts 1 through 3) M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caleb series new story (Caleb's prisoners parts 1 through 3) M/M

Post by ricktied »

As he walked back down the stairs Caleb let everyone know Blake was busy and to leave him alone. Kyle was busy tickling Lukes ribs after dipping his hands in the cold water.

Caleb grabbed his phone and went towards the stairs to call Mr. Samson about work.

Vaughn tapped him and asked if they could talk.

“Sure. Just let me make this call quick!”

“Saturday!? I’m sorry to hear that but sounds good Mr. Samson just let me know what time, thanks!”

Caleb went and got Vaughn and they went outside as Vaughn didn’t want anyone else hearing what he had to say.

“So what’s going on Vaughn?”

“Well it looks like you’re going to have three prisoners for the summer. How would you like a chance to make it four?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I haven’t been involved in this stuff much the past few months. The time I’ve spent with you guys sparked my interest again. Only I know if you tie me up I have little chance of escape, so I’m trying to figure out how to do this.”

“I don’t know man. I mean with Cody's attitude towards things and it’s all gotten way to hectic. Plus Blake is looking for a job and I’m going to work for Samson when he can open up again. I mean really! When am I gonna have time to do all this anyway?”

“You tell us when to be there and we have to be there. If we can’t be then we figure out the best time. Only catch is if I win I either want you as my prisoner, or be involved with Cody. I still owe him from a few months back. Nothing serious of course.”

“So you want to tie me up?” Caleb asked

“I really don’t know.”

“Ok, We need to discuss this with Cody, and Weston.”

Caleb and Vaughn went to the basement and found Kyle tickling the heck out of Luke and told him to leave, then let Luke go and asked him to leave. They then let the two helpless boys in on the deal and asked their opinion after removing their gags.
“Caleb is way too good at escaping. I think he should tie you up Vaughn. To make it more of a challenge.” said Weston….. Cody agreed.

“I know I’ve been a jerk over the past few months. So if you can escape you help Caleb with us, and also tie me up whenever you want as well. If you don’t make it out you join us, along with the rules Caleb sets for us.”

Vaughn hadn’t quite seen how good Caleb was at tying. After a couple of minutes he agreed to the challenge. “Ok you tie me up at 8am tomorrow morning. If I’m not out by 6pm I'll join them.”

“Deal! I have to let them go for a bit though and sorry guys. Vaughns the only one allowed at the house tomorrow!”

“OK, but how long are we staying here? I mean Cody and I are your prisoners and as long as we’re staying out of trouble our parents don’t care what we do over the summer?”

Cody shot Weston, a look that could have killed.

“Oh! I guess you guys like this huh? Well I guess you guys can stay there for the night. Weston I’ll get you cuffed up here in a bit. So you can join Cody!” Weston regretted his remark as he looked at all the cuffs around Cody’s limbs.

“ Take a good look, Vaughn! After tomorrow you’re gonna be there as well. Those cuffs didn’t cost too much. We can afford some more for the three of you!” Caleb laughed as Vaughn got a worried look on his face Wondering if he made the wrong decision.

“You want to stay the night, Vaughn? I’m going to let them go for a bit. Maybe get something to eat. That way I can have you tied by 8AM like you said?”

“I guess I don’t have to work until Friday. Let me just call home quick.”

“Hey Blake! What are the chances you can help me get some more of those cuffs!? Vaughn’s about to become my prisoner tomorrow along with Weston and Cody!”

“What are you freaking serious!? I can maybe help you but I can’t do anything tomorrow. I just got a call from my buddy. He needs his car back. I have to drive to Denver tomorrow and probably rent a car for a couple days. I might be down there until Friday or Saturday! I just found out.”

“Ok I can make it work I guess. Can you pick em up on your way back? I’ll pay you back out of my first check!”

“Yeah I’ll try to make it there.”
Caleb let Weston and Cody free long enough to get something to eat and use the restroom. He spared the cuffs on the thumbs and toes as it looked pretty uncomfortable. He had only worn them when Blake put him in them for a few minutes. He and Vaughn played video games the rest of the night until they both fell asleep.

Caleb had set his alarm for 7AM to make sure he was awake enough to tie Vaughn up and let Cody and Weston go for the day. Blake was also getting ready to head out for his trip to Denver. The two prisoners were relieved to be set free but they wanted to stick around and see what happened.

“No way, go home, get some rest and if you want to know what happens you can come over at about 6 tonight. This is between us two!”

Weston and Cody left just after Caleb had finished hogtying Vaughn and he started struggling. They thought about watching from the basement window outside but kept going.

About 11:30 Caleb's phone rang. It was Samson. “Can you drive today? We were able to open and I don’t have anyone who can work! I was hoping you could help!?”

Vaughn wasn’t getting anywhere with his bonds. As Caleb watched the struggling teen on the floor he had to make a decision fast. He was loving seeing the barefoot kid struggle but he knew he needed the money.

“Uh yeah I think I can help. Maybe within the hour?”

“That works for me! I appreciate it, Caleb!”

“Oh dang! I need to figure out what to do! I lose the bet if I let him go!” Caleb thought as he hurried to figure something out. He thought about calling Cody or Weston but they would probably torture the poor kid. “Ashley!”

He called Ashley on her cell. “I need your help! I need to work today but Vaughn and I have a bet going and I need someone to watch him!” Caleb explained the deal they made but she wasn’t able to be there.

“Give me a few minutes! Maybe I can get Jordan over there.”

“Just go Caleb! I’ll be fine. You did a good job tying me but I’m alright!”

“No way! I don’t leave anyone tied up alone!”

About 10 minutes later Jordan walked up to the house along with Kyle.

“We happened to be together when Ashley called. I can keep an eye on him but there’s one catch. Kyle gets to tickle him while he tries to escape.” Vaughn looked up with fear in his eyes wondering how Caleb would answer. His bare feet dangling in the air.

“What! No way, that’s like 6 hours either be fair or don’t stay and I’ll try to check on him between deliveries!”

“Have it your way! That pizza joint is the only place in town that delivers and gets pretty busy in the afternoon!” Jordan and Kyle started to leave.

“Wait! Ok 15 minutes of tickling every hour! Vaughn. Whether you get out or not I’ll let you, Cody, and Weston tie me up for 6 hours. I have to get going!”

“He didn’t say when the first tickling session begins!” as Kyle walked up ready to tickle the helpless feet.

Caleb got home at 8 o'clock from making deliveries. He was tired and hungry, but also wanted to see how Vaughn did. He hadn’t even had a chance to call Jordan to check in. When he walked in the house he found Vaughn, Weston, Cody, Jordan, and Kyle all in the living room talking. He obviously realized no one was tied up.

“I guess Vaughn escaped?”

“No I didn’t. They let me go after I couldn’t get out because of the deal you made.”

He had forgotten he said the three boys could tie him up. “Do you want to start the 18 hours now or wait!?” Exclaimed Cody as he got up twirling a pair of handcuffs.

“18 hours!? I said 6!”

“Oh, but you never said that. You said our names separately which we took to mean 6 hours for each of us!”

Caleb realized they had a point. “Let me have something to eat first. I have to work tomorrow as well. I’m not going to be able to stay tied for that long. I’d rather wait!”

“No can do pizza boy! Come on, turn around!” As Cody grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back. A few minutes later Caleb was cuffed to the pole in the basement with the cuffs on his ankles, thumbs and toes as well. He wasn’t happy but the threat of a gag hadn’t entered the picture yet, so he stayed quiet.

“We all talked about it and we’re willing to hold off on your punishment on one condition. You have to worship all of our feet for 15 minutes before we let you go for the night. You can start your punishment at another time.” Said Cody as he sat in front of Caleb in a chair.

“No way! Leave me here and make sure I’m out by 10 tomorrow so I can get to work.”

“OK Just remember when Blake gets back we can cuff him with you and make him do the same thing.”

The skater boy took a look around the room and realized everyone was in on this.

“OK, I'll do it! Let’s just get it over with!” He didn’t want his brother to have to do this along with him.

One by one he dealt with the teens rubbing their bare feet in his face followed by licking soles and sucking their toes. He was just about to start on Kyle's feet, which were the last when there was knocking at the door. Everyone hesitated and heard the door open. Jack came down the stairs as Kyle was rubbing his feet in Caleb's face.

“Whoa! What the heck is going on?! What’s he doing tied up?”

“Jack, wait!” Caleb, very tired, explained what was going on.

“Blake called and wanted me to make sure you guys weren’t killing each other. Now! Let him go. Cody, I will kick your butt if you don’t!”

“NO! I’m just going to do this and get it over with! They’ll let me go in 15 minutes and I’ll have to be tied up some more but it’s ok! I just want to do it and go to bed…… After I brush my teeth and wash my mouth out.”

“OK. But I’m sticking around to make sure that’s all that happens! He doesn’t need to be showing up at work with marks all over himself from being tied all night, and from what I heard him say it was the three of you could tie him up for 6 hours. Not 6 hours a piece! So either start getting fair or all 5 of you guys are gonna be tied up by me, and Blake when he gets back and you’ll wish you never stuck his feet in your mouth!”

Cody wasn’t about to mess with his brother. Jack had a temper and when he got serious he could be scary.

“OK! 6 hours! Then all 3 of us are his prisoners for the summer!”

“No more than that. The 3 of you are enough!...... Well 4. I think I have Luke now too, but Anyone else wants to do something talk to me and we’ll figure out something but I don’t need everyone coming to me wanting to make deals all the time. You should all know I’ll end up owning you! Now Kyle let’s get this over with” Caleb said with a laugh.

Just then as Caleb was getting ready to lick the feet of the last teenager, Jack piped in. “For that and the fact that I came to back you up I think you owe me something!”

Caleb's face shot away from Kyle's feet as he gave a surprised look to Jack, who was tapping his feet on the floor looking down at the cuffed teen. “NO way man! You have to be kidding me! Let’s just get this over with!”

A half hour later Caleb was done. He was tired. He lost his appetite, after worshipping 6 pairs of feet. All he could smell or taste was feet. He wanted a toothbrush and mouthwash more than anything. By this time it was almost 11 oclock at night. By the time he got back downstairs from washing his mouth out he could still smell nothing but the feet all the teens rubbed in his face. Jack, Kyle and Jordan were gone. Vaughn, Cody, and Weston were waiting to be tied up and endure their punishment.

“Go home and go to bed guys, I'm too tired right now. We’ll figure this out tomorrow. I’m going to sleep in my bed for once.”

The guys left and Caleb went to bed for one of the few times in the past couple weeks. He passed out pretty quickly. He woke the next morning pretty early, knowing he had to be at work by noon. He walked by the cuffs he still had from Luke and Kyle, he came up with an idea for his 3 captives to be.

Caleb arrived at the Pizza shop at 11:45 to find Mr. Samson talking to someone he didn’t recognize.

“Caleb, I have to apologize. We have to close for a couple more days. That water did more damage than I thought. What are you doing here anyway? It's Friday!”

“I’m sorry to hear that! Guess I got my days mixed up. We've had a lot going on. When do you think you’ll open? Between my brother and my dad I should be good with no pay for a bit.”

“I’ll call when we’re ready. I have to get some people in here to look at it so try to have a good weekend!”

“I will! Seems your the one who needs a better weekend though!” He joked as he got back in the truck. He flopped his head on the steering wheel hitting the horn. Everything was so hectic with this stuff he got the days mixed up. he had to think of something to do. He popped his head back up and put the truck in reverse. “Guess it’s time to face the music!” He said to himself knowing once the other guys heard they would probably be over to collect on his end of the deal he made. He could already feel all the cuffs going on.

When he got home Luke was walking up to talk to him.

“What’s up Luke? I was supposed to work today but the store is damaged.”

“I know I walked by earlier and talked to Samson for a few minutes. I was hoping to catch you! I wanted to talk about our deal. The other guys told me that you said I was your prisoner as well now.”

“I never said that! I said you might be. We never quite figured that out!”

“Well! Let’s figure it out. You had Kyle tickling the crap out of me. I was ready to break when it all changed. I’m willing to be your prisoner as well on a couple conditions. You have to worship my feet for an hour while you’re cuffed to that pole. Yeah, I heard about last night! Second I get to be in with the other three for your 6 hour punishment. Third you have to let Kyle come over for it as well and endure his tickling. The hour spent with my feet is separate from the rest by the way. So you’ll actually have to be tied for 7 hours. But I’ll back you up and make sure Cody doesn’t try any of his tricks.”

Caleb thought about it for a minute. “Ok but The hour for your feet is between you and me alone, and you have to worship everyone's feet for an hour including Jack, Blake, and Jordan!”

“I’ll take that! Sounds pretty disgusting but I’ll do it. Let’s go get you ready! HAHAHA!”
Last edited by ricktied 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

Caleb sat down against the pole and put his hands behind his back but Luke grabbed his arms and pulled the in front as he began cuffing Caleb's hands. Then he cuffed The boys feet together the same way he was cuffed before.

“Why are you putting my hands in front?”

“You’ll see as the captor grabbed the chain that Blake bought and wrapped it around Caleb’s torso and locked the padlock on the back side of the pole. Caleb Then watched as luke brought a chair and put it over the cuffed teens legs. He then lifted his feet and ordered Caleb to take off his shoes and socks. Caleb struggled a bit to get his captors shoes and socks off with his hands cuffed, but he succeeded.

“Since we don’t have a stool it’s easier to just have you hold my feet up as you do your work!”

As The poor teen began to lick the soles of the one in charge, Luke texted the others and let them know to be over in an hour.

About an hour later Caleb was finally done with what he hoped would be the last feet he would have to taste for awhile. Luke cuffed his hands behind the pole to begin the 6 hours he had coming when the other boys showed up.

“I don’t know what they’re going to want to do so I’ll just leave you like this for now. Hopefully they’ll be here soon!”

Luke ran up the stairs to do something. Caleb could hear him a little from the basement but obviously didn't know what he was doing walking around the house. A Couple of minutes later Cody and Weston showed up Followed by Kyle.

“Vaughn couldn’t make it right away but gave us permission to start without him which has apparently already happened!” Weston said as he came down the stairs and saw the cuffed kid on the floor. Kyle immediately ran over and started tickling the helpless feet, as Weston sat on Caleb's legs to keep them from moving away from the fingers of the tickler.

“Wait, Stop!” Exclaimed Cody as he pulled Kyle away from The feet he was mercilessly tickling.

“Caleb! Why are you already tied up?”

Caleb explained the deal he made with Luke and the fact that he was technically only at the beginning of his 6 hours of being their captive.

“I just don’t feel right about this. Jack and I talked a lot last night and you took care of Vaughn by getting Jordan over here to watch him. You never left him, and everything turned out as us as you prisoners! This is one time I don’t think you need to do this!”

“Wait until Vaughn gets here and discuss it with him. Right now everything stands as it is!” Said the helpless teen as he looked at Kyle and motioned him to continue if he wanted.

“Let’s tie him to his bed!” Luke said as he came downstairs.

“We can take his shirt off and stretch him out. Then we can all have some fun!”

Cody unlocked the cuffs and rebuffed caleb. He took the leg cuffs off as Weston grabbed the rope to tie Caleb up. The boys lead the cuffed teenager to his room where he realized they could tie him almost any way they wanted with the bedposts that he had. As Cody went to take the cuffs off Caleb's phone rang on his bedside table. It was Blake.

“Go wait downstairs! Let me talk to him quick! Hello!?”

“I’m gonna be home in a couple hours little man! I’m gonna get those cuffs you want, and I have another surprise for you to, I talked to dad last night as well and told him I was out of the Army. Sounds like he might be gone for a while so we’ll see what we need to do when I get back.”

“Ok! Well I'm trying to talk on the phone with my hands cuffed behind my back so I have to kinda go!”

“WHy the hell are you in handcuffs! Dammit Jack was supposed to be keeping an eye on everything!”

“Whoa big temper hold up! Everything is fine. I’ll explain when you get back. Simmer down! Unfortunately I think I’m about to take in some of Kyles torture for a bit but I have to get going!”

“OK, but if anyone does anything wrong you better tell me!” Big brother said as he hung up the phone.

“Hey let’s get this over with!” Caleb yelled as he wanted everyone to come back in the room. After a moment no one came back so he decided to try to see what was going on. Cody had used the hinged cuffs Blake bought so getting the door open took a couple minutes. He went downstairs with his hands still cuffed behind his back and found everyone talking to Vaughn who had finally shown up.

“Caleb! I think we’re going to let you go. We all agree that this didn’t really need to take place. Kyle can stay but we’re ready for what you have coming to us.”

“I have a better idea. We need to wait until Blake gets home but you can let me go for now. The four of you are getting handcuffs and toe cuffs for the time being! Now take these off!” He said turning around.

Once in the basement he cuffed Cody and Weston with the regular cuffs to the pole back to back. Then he cuffed Luke and Vaughn behind their back with the hinged cuffs. Then he removed everyone's shoes and socks and cuffed their big toes with the thumbcuffs. He also got the idea to put the leg cuffs on Luke, and Vaughn but ran one chain through the other so they were locked together and bent their feet enough to make the cuffs too tight for them to stand up. He also grabbed the bag that had Hunters dirty socks and gagged Cody and Weston. He gagged the other two with each other's socks.

“Blake will be home in a couple hours. Then we may play a game. Kyle, sorry no tickling yet but maybe later tonight! In the meantime let me give you something to do! as he grabbed a bunch of rope and pulled the kid up the stairs to the living room and hogtied him on the floor.

Caleb waited at about the time Blake was supposed to be home but Blake wasn’t showing up. He went to the basement to check on everyone. Vaughn and Luke were both lying on the floor on their sides and The two with the pole position both just looked at him like they wondered what was coming next. A few minutes later he heard a car outside. He ran upstairs and looked out the window. I t was Blake. He ran outside to greet his brother.

“It took you long enough! Where have you been, I’ve been waiting with four people tied up downstairs?!”

“Four, I thought it was only three!”

“Luke is one to now. It’s a long story! What did you get!?”

“Let’s go inside. I’ll show you!” As they walked in Blake noticed Kyle on the living room floor.

What the heck is he doing tied up!?”

“That’s just to make sure he doesn’t torture anyone yet, don’t worry about it yet! Let’s go upstairs where no one can hear us!”

When they got to Caleb’s room Blake pulled all the cuffs out of the bag he had.

“There’s like three pair of everything here I only wanted one more set!”

“I bought three pair of the handcuffs, and leg cuffs. There’s six pair of thumb cuffs. I figured with everything going the way it has this would be a better option. Don’t worry about the money, we’ll figure it out. I got something else as well!” He pulled out a bag and reached inside and pulled out the items.

“Ball Gags, Are you serious!? Are you trying to start a bondage convention around here!?”

“Look little brother these are a lot better than wrapping everyone's face with tape! Yes the duct tape is effective but who’s gonna keep buying all the tape you guys are using? Besides these have padlocks to go on them. I tried one and I couldn’t get it out of my mouth.”

Caleb got an idea and perked up a bit.

“OK! I have four people that have to be my prisoner through summer! I thought maybe we could dull that down a little. I was having a hard time coming up with ideas, but this is good! I need a little more time, let’s let them stew a bit more, but don’t let Kyle see all this stuff until I get rid of him! I don’t want to keep him tied up too long. We need to make sure Jack, and Jordan can’t cause problems as well. Kyle will probably tell them something is going on, but this is going to be a competition between the four prisoners!”

“OK, I’ll let Jack and Jordan know. You get rid of Kyle!”

“I will but we have to start soon. It's getting later and I have a pretty good feeling this is going to be a long competition! Oh and no matter what happens, Luke has to worship all of our feet for an hour each, including Jack and Jordan. Maybe Ashley, but I’m trying to keep her out of it as much. I really respect her for being the middle one in all of this.”

“OK, let me take care of that. You get rid of Kyle and get this game started you have planned! Just out of curiosity what are you planning?”

“There’s only going to be one prisoner after this!” Caleb said as he walked out of the room.

“Kyle you have to leave. There’s going to be a game between all the prisoners. I know I said you could help but right now we need you to go! Everyone else knows so don’t try going to anyone to save the day.”

When Kyle was untied he agreed to leave but insisted on coming back to tickle the loser. Caleb agreed.

“OK! I’m going to let you all go for 30 minutes. Then we’re going to play a game!” Caleb let the four boys out of their cuffs and they all took a break from the cuffs.

“So what’s this game we’re going to play! I think we should know!” Cody asked

“You’ll find out! Remember you’re all my prisoners. I get to have surprises!”

A half hour later Blake brought the bag with the new cuffs down and poured it onto the floor. The four boys were stunned at what they saw. Caleb took them to separate areas of the basement and cuffed them all with their hands behind their back with the hinged cuffs. Wrapped the chains around their ankles locking their feet together and added the thumb and toe cuffs. He then duct taped their socks over their eyes and ordered them to open their mouths one by one unit they were all wearing the ball gags with the padlock locked up.

“OK here’s the deal! You don’t all have to be my prisoners. This has all gotten crazy! So we’re going to have a competition like we did when old man Newman found us. Caleb then turned on his phone and put music on as loud as he could to hide the sound of where he was hiding the keys to everyone's cuffs. A couple minutes later the music stopped.

“In random places in this room are keys to both the handcuffs and thumbcuffs as they take different keys. You have to find the keys and get yourself free. The last one still in cuffs remains my prisoner. If you’re worried about not being able to get the thumb cuffs off, I tried it this morning and it’s doable. You’re problem is you’re blindfolded. There’s no time limit! All you have to do is get out until there’s only one prisoner left. As you get the cuffs and the blindfold off you have to come to me for the key to the gag! LUKE! I’m sorry to say though. No matter what happens you still have to worship all our feet for the set time! Does everyone understand?”

The four boys nodded in agreement of the challenge. Though their toes were already getting sore from the cuffs around them.

“Alright, Begin!”

Blake pulled Caleb aside. “Look little man I don’t want anyone getting hurt over this! This is a good challenge and all but wearing these hinged cuffs, along with the thumbs and toes cuffed can really be uncomfortable!”

“I’m gonna keep an eye on them! You know I don’t play around with this stuff. I’ll play video games down here and be here in case anything happens! They’re keyholes are where they can get to them!”

“OK!, but if anything happens I’m hanging you from a tree by your toes with those thumb cuffs!”

It was getting late in the afternoon and looking at the situation Caleb realized it was going to be a while before the loser of this game was identified. As he watched everyone struggle to find their keys he kind of wanted Cody to get out. Cody had really changed since that talk with Jack. He also wanted Weston to get out as he was the first one Caleb met. He also kinda wanted him to lose as he was the first to be designated his prisoner. He and Luke made a deal, but that was a little confusing from the start, Plus why not make him worship everyone’s feet as his prisoner. He was worried about Vaughn losing because he only got into this because of Cody months before. He was really unsure who to really root for.

Cody was the first to roll on his side and hear keys underneath him. He managed to get them and figure out they were the keys to his thumbcuffs. After some time he was able to get his thumbs unlocked. He still had to find the keys to the handcuffs to get his toes and ankles unlocked. Caleb knew if he did that he’d be in the clear. He wasn’t far away, If he went the right direction. Caleb was going to play games, but this was really more exciting to watch. Vaughn was kind of close to being the second to find some keys. Caleb couldn’t remember which keys they were.

A minute later Caleb heard the doorbell. He yelled for Blake to get it. A minute later Jack and Jordan walked down the stairs along with Kyle.

“Nothing is going on! We’re having a little game here!” Caleb yelled as he jumped out of his chair.

“Whoa boy! We’re not her for anything. We heard what was up, that Luke had to worship our feet and decided to stop by and see what the actual deal is!”

Just then Luke rolled over some keys and got them. They were the handcuff keys. Caleb was amazed that after some work Luke managed to get the handcuffs off and began searching for the other keys. Luke found them a couple minutes later and managed to completely free himself and came to Caleb for the key to the gag.

“So should I start doing the feet now or wait!?” Luke asked after he pulled the gag from his mouth.

“Up to you! You have to be tied up when you do it.”

“Give me a break. I’ll do it in a bit, that kinda sucked!” Luke said as he watched the others struggle to free themselves.

Weston and Vaughn found keys at about the same time, but Cody found the keys he needed and freed himself. Jack was proud his brother did so well after watching him. Now it was down to the last two boys. Vaughn had the keys to his handcuffs. Weston the keys to the thumbcuffs. Weston got the thumbs loose after struggling with his fingers a while. Vaughn wasn’t getting anywhere he kept dropping the keys and having been blindfolded couldn’t tell which keys he had but managed to get them off. As he started to move around searching for the other keys. He found them and got the thumbcuffs off and reached up right away to take the tape off his eyes. When he did he looked up and saw Weston unlocking his ball gag, and pulling it out of his mouth. Vaughn’s ankles and toes were still cuffed as well as the gag locked around his head. Caleb grabbed the keys and started unlocking the loser from the remaining cuffs.

“Looks like you’re the one Vaughn! Hey look on the bright side. Luke here has to get tied up and lick all of our feet and suck all of our toes. Including yours for an hour a piece. But i think we take a break for today. It’s getting late and Lucas has 8 hours of this ahead of him. I’ll give Vaughn a break and tie him back up in a while to start his punishment. Let’s say everyone starts showing up at noon tomorrow for Luke to complete his end of our deal, Starting with Blake, Vaughn and myself?”

“Wait! I lost fair and square but can I be the first for Luke to worship my feet? I have to be at work tomorrow and really I’m going to have a pretty tight schedule coming up. Caleb I know I lost but we may just have to work something out. Sorry I didn’t say something sooner but I didn’t see this coming.”

“I’ll Take his place! I’ve been a jerk this whole time and I’ll own it!” Cody exclaimed.

Caleb thought for a minute. “ OK! Vaughns the first for Luke at noon tomorrow. Cody….. If you’re going to take his place you start now. The big bets have to stop for a while though. This has all gotten crazy.”

“So how you gonna tie me up!? I have nowhere to be!” Cody asked.

“I’ll figure that out, but no more prisoners right now. Blake spenta lot of money on all of these cuffs and we’ll use them. He and I need to focus on getting to work right now as well as Jordan. Jack, I don’t know what you do but I’m sure you have a job as well. As much as I would love to keep everyone tied up and watch Kyle tickle the heck out of you I have to consider the situation.” Caleb announced as he pulled Cody to the pole and cuffed his hands around it behind his back.

“I work Monday through Friday. Here at noon tomorrow!” Jack said as he motioned everyone to leave.

A couple minutes later the only people in the house were Jack, Blake, and Caleb, and of course Cody in the basement.

“I want to spend the night with my brother. I want you to cuff me with him!”

“Jack! You don’t have to do this!” Blake said

“I know, but I want to. It’s been a long time since I really did any of this stuff and if my little brother is going to do it, so am I!”

“OK but it’s not going to be what you think!” Caleb said as he grabbed Jack and took him downstairs.

Caleb was going to leave Cody cuffed to the pole just by his hands. He ended up cuffing Cody by the ankles with his feet together and cuffed Jacks hands above his head to Cody’s feet. Along with his shoes and socks removed and his ankles cuffed as well.

“I’ll spare you guys the gags. I’m pretty sure you’re doing this so the two of you can talk, Jack!” Caleb turned the light off as he left the basement.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

thank you for this story it is really excellent I can't wait to read more
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

“I’m really proud of you little brother. For stepping up like that!”

“It felt like the right thing to do. Now I’m not so sure. My wrists are killing me! Your hands aren’t doing my ankles any favors either!” Cody said as he tried to get himself in a more comfortable position.

“I’m not too comfortable either. At least he didn’t use those hinged things on me like he did you. It would be a lot worse!”

“I guess so. Why did you stay and do this?”

“ I Really wanted to spend time with you. I know we haven’t been necessarily close over the last couple years. I would say there are probably better ways to do that instead of having my hands cuffed around your feet, but it was a way to spend some time with you and talk. Not to mention it kinda gets me back into some of this stuff!”

Both brothers laughed and fell asleep after a while. Caleb couldn’t sleep and went downstairs. He took the cuffs off as slow as he could trying not to wake Jack or Cody. He felt odd about doing this with Jack or Blake because they were older. He was more used to doing these things with people his age. The only thing that stood in his way was that he loved the look of both Jack, and Blakes feet. “Holy cow! I think I have a fetish for this stuff!” He thought. Once the cuffs were off he went back to bed and tried to get to sleep.

As Caleb woke in bed he couldn’t help but think about the previous night taking the cuffs off of the two guys in his basement. He loved the site of it. The helpless wrists, the helpless ankles, and feet. He thought about how much he liked to watch the bare feet of his friends struggle. Whether it was from tickling, or just watching as they tried to escape their bonds. He realized one of the reasons he really wanted Vaughn or Luke to lose the day before. They had the best looking feet, and really they were both more ticklish than the other boys.

He had an idea. He texted everyone but Luke and told them to be at his house by 11 am. An hour before Luke was to be tied up and worship all the guys feet.

Jack and Cody were already at the house obviously. The others were all there about 10 minutes early. Luke somehow found out and showed up as well. Caleb actually wasn’t sure why he was leaving Luke out of it once he really thought about it.

“OK! I propose no more prisoners! Everything has gone to our heads. Everything that I’ve heard has been he tied me up months ago and I want payback, or Cody losing his head about being the one in charge. Cody! I’m letting you off our deal. Now, Luke is supposed to worship all of our feet for an hour. If we do that he won’t be done for 9 hours. I want to move that back to 15 minutes a person. I still have 6 hours of punishment coming to me, which I’m willing to take. Everyone can be involved. You can tickle me or whatever. We still have that back scratcher, hairbrush, and baby oil you can use plus whatever else you think of. Blake! No, you’re not doing this with me. You can help torture me if you want but I’m the only one tied up. I want us to have fun as a group. Not getting down each others throats all the time! With that being said I think we can still take prisoners but none more than maybe 24 hours.”

“6 hours of 8 sets of hands tickling the crap out of you?! You think you can handle that?” Jack asked.

“I guess we’ll find out if that’s what’s going to happen! But it’s only 7 sets of hands for now. Vaughn has to work. I’ll agree to let him get me later for a while.”

“I agree with him! This has all gotten far out, and to make it fair between all of us and be able to continue the fun, I think it’s a good idea. Plus, why are we always here? Mine and Cody’s house has a basement similar to yours. We actually have more poles in our basement!” Jack said

“I have some good places to be tied at my house too! Chairs, a couple of poles, and my back yard has good trees, and it’s pretty secluded. Lot’s of woods around as well!” Luke announced.

“I guess it’s decided then! More limits on prisoners!” Blake announced as he looked around the room.

Caleb turned his head toward Luke. “ You have just over two hours of licking soles and sucking toes! Vaughn has to be first since he has to work today. Are you ready to get started?!”

Luke didn’t say a word. He just stood and headed for the basement door. The others followed.

“I have a rule though! While you’re getting your feet licked you have to be tied as well!” Caleb said as he started cuffing the victim to the pole with his hands behind his back. After he was done he placed a chair over Lukes cuffed legs.

“Vaughn, sit down! You’ll be cuffed to the chair and your feet will be tied up above. This way we can keep him tied securely and he won’t have to hold our feet up!” Once Vaughn was tied in the way Caleb mentioned Luke went to work on his feet, regretting the deal he made. At least now it wasn’t an hour for each of them. Vaughn was so ticklish he started laughing and struggling as Luke did what he was supposed to. Luke had a hard time because the feet kept squirming and jerking away, almost kicking Luke in the face a couple times

“Of course we had to pick the most ticklish one to start with!” Luke said quickly as he put his mouth around the teens toes. This brought a pretty good laugh from everyone as Blake grabbed Vaughns feet and tried to hold them in place for Luke. Caleb wasn’t sure who was getting a bigger punishment. The boy cuffed on the floor, or the one cuffed to the chair. One thing he did know. He was having a great time watching Vaughns feet struggle. It had only been a couple minutes when Caleb realized that as everyone's feet are tied, They may have a hard time as everyone is ticklish.

“Hold on a sec I have a better idea!” He grabbed a roll of duct tape and put lukes face up to the tied feet and wrapped tape around the feet and Lukes face securing Vaughns feet to the cuffed boy's face, Making sure he could still breath.

“15 minutes like this for everyone! We’re all ticklish and I don’t want him getting hurt by someone kicking him. Just let him deal with having our feet in his face!”

“Everyone hear has had to worship each other's feet though and this hasn’t happened! I say we still have him worship our feet!” Cody replied

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t want anyone getting hurt. Vaughn is really struggling though. Let’s just do it this way and call it good!”

“ Caleb! When I’m done I’m gonna tickle the crap out of you!” Luke said with a somewhat muffled voice as he tried to talk with Vaughn’s heels holding his chin.

For the next two hours he went through the guys one by one with his face taped to their feet. Breathing in some not so bad but others were slightly smelly. As he had to put his face up to everyone's feet he tried to figure out which ones he would want to tickle most. He figured Vaughn or Cody. He wanted Caleb though. He wanted to get him back for doing this. He started to try to plan some kind of bet with the skater punk pizza boy. He was kind of relieved though that he didn’t have to lick or suck any toes though.

After Lukes punishment was completed and Caleb unlocked his cuffs, he grabbed Caleb by the arm to cuff him.

“Wait! I want to show you guys something!” Caleb said

Luke let go and Caleb grabbed Blake.

“I’m sorry big brother but I need a volunteer! I got a couple of ideas while I was watching all of you the last couple hours. Not that I want to add ideas to your heads, but up till now it’s been tickling and simple things. I figured why not give everyone something else to try! I’m not sure this is going to be much fun over the next 6 hours for me but this will only take a few minutes to show you! Get started on getting Blake tied up. Make sure his shirt is off and his chest, feet and face are accessible. Make sure he’s at least blindfolded as well!” Caleb ran out of the room and up the stairs.

When he came back down Blake was tied to the rafters with his feet in the air behind him. He was also blindfolded and one of the ball gags that he bought kept him from talking. He had to wonder why his brother had such an urge to tie him up all of the sudden.

Caleb was always a fan of ways to torture the feet as he liked watching them struggle so much. He happened to go on a website a while back and found some things he thought would be effective but didn’t think of them until now. Figuring everyone was coming around to more fair ways of doing things he could share the idea with others.

He came down a few minutes later with the hair dryer from the bathroom, and an extension cord.

“What the hell is that for!?” yelled Jordan.

“You’ll see!”

He plugged the tool in and took it near Blake who was wondering what was going on, while getting pretty nervous at the same time. Caleb then grabbed the back scratcher and knelt next to his brothers raised feet. Out of nowhere he slapped the sole of Blakes right foot, causing him to try to jerk his foot away. He did it a couple more times causing the same reaction.

“Just enough to cause a reaction! Not trying to injure him! Another thing,. You can really dig in a bit with the hairbrush to cause a little pain on the feet, but remember not to try to cause injury.” Caleb said as he looked up at everyone.

“Crap that looks like it would suck!” Cody said.

Next Caleb grabbed the hair dryer and turned it on high. He started running it along Blakes feet, chest and face causing Blake to struggle to get away from the heat. At this point Blake was getting mad!

“One more thing! I heard if you turn it on medium and just run it over the soles of the feet. It heats up the nerves making the subject more ticklish. I don’t know if it works, and I’m not going to try it here because this is supposed to be my punishment and not his!” as he pointed at his brother.

“You can use these tortures on me as long as you’re safe about it!” He exclaimed as he started untying his brother. When Blake was untied and able to talk he grabbed his brother and punched him in the stomach making the boy drop to the floor. Jack grabbed Blake and pulled him back.

“I’m fine, let me go! Little brother, if you ever do something like that again without warning me first, Kyle's fingers are going to be the least of your problems!”

Caleb was literally out of breath from having the wind knocked out of him. He tried to apologize but his brother got him pretty good.

“Dang! What happened here! Little sibling rivalry!?” Vaughn asked as he walked back in the room.

“I thought you had to work today!” Jack was surprised to see him.

“Ashley is covering my shift. I told her about this. I’m surprised he’s not tied up yet! Looks like he might not be for a bit. Blake You should really treat your brother better!” Vaughn joked as Blake came toward him.

“Let it go, Vaughn!” Caleb said as he picked himself off the floor. “I did kind of deserve it. Blake you know that’s how Houdini died right!” He joked as he pulled his shirt off ready to start his 6 hour punishment.

Blake grabbed the ball gag that he was wearing and put it in his brother's mouth making sure the padlock was secure. He then cuffed his brother's hands behind his back and led him to his bedroom yelling out for someone to grab the rope. About 10 minutes later Caleb was tied with his hands above his head, and his feet tied together at the foot of the bed with his big toes tied together.

“The hair dryer can be used on his feet to see if the tickling deal works. Other than that it gets left alone! Slapping the feet is ok as long as it isn’t too hard!” He stays like this the whole time. One more thing. We need a blindfold!” Blake ordered

Caleb wasn’t sure how to feel. This teenager was starting to get nervous. He realized he was kind of starting to get like Cody after what he pulled with Blake. After he had his brother blindfolded Blake called everyone to the basement.

“ I say we all go up real quiet and just start tickling him. After a few minutes we give him a break and start taking turns. We’ll take the tools up with us, We can do whatever we want as long as he doesn’t get hurt. He’s totally exposed to tickling, anything cold to get him going more but just be careful not to take it too far. If anyone sees he’s having trouble speak up.!”

“Dang! You really are ticked at him aren’t you!” Vaughn said as he let a laugh out.

“You want to end up next to him?” The soldier boy asked as everyone looked towards Vaughn.

“You wouldn’t! Crap!” Vaughn tried to run up the stairs, but Cody was able to catch him and roll him onto the floor.

“Get some cuffs, and a blindfold!”

As Cody and some of the others helped hold Vaughn on the floor Weston retrieved some handcuffs, and Luke pulled the kids socks off his feet putting one over his eyes and wrapping tape around his head to make sure he couldn’t get the blindfold off. Next he was foe=rced to open his mouth so a ball gag could be locked on his head. There were too many people to put up much of a fight so he accepted what was coming. Blake made them hold off on the handcuffs as Vaughn wasn’t going anywhere. His shirt was pulled off and he was led upstairs to Calebs room. Caleb was moved over and retied to make room for his buddy and the two boys were soon tied side by side on the bed ready to meet the fate which was to come. Caleb had no clue what was going on, but with the gag he couldn’t ask. He wanted to try his choking trick but it didn’t seem right with the ball gags. Kyle came up with an idea and grabbed the previously used bucket that had the ice and refilled.

“Let’s all get our hands cold, then tickle them!”

Everyone took turns dipping their fingers in the ice water, and entered the room one by one and picked a victim to join in on. Soon the two bound boys were struggling like never before. Caleb still couldn’t even tell who was tied with him. The more the boys struggled They kept knocking into each other. He was pretty sure it was Vaughn from the laugh he heard but wasn’t sure. He also knew it was a toss up between Vaughn, and Cody over which was more ticklish, and he knew whoever was with him was one of them.

“Alright give em a break!” Yelled Blake. Both of the teens were looking literally wore out. Vaughn was still laughing after the torture stopped which let Caleb know who it was.

“What did he do to be here with me?” Caleb thought as he tried to get his stretched out body more comfortable.

“Let Vaughn go! He just needed to learn a lesson!” said Blake.

“I think we should consider something for our remaining hostage!” Jordan announced as he looked down at the bound skater boy. His hands were turning color, and looked like he was losing circulation.

“It’s only been an hour since he started. We can cuff him for a bit and retie him later!” The big brother suggested.

As they undid the bound teens restraints they kept the gag in but all of the sudden he turned and seriously started to choke. His coughs let everyone know there was a problem. They fought to get the gag off. As soon as it was out the boy thought he was going to hurl.

“Are you ok! What’s wrong?” Asked Blake as he checked on his brother.

“Nothing! I’m fine. Just a reflex I guess. You guys were getting us pretty good!”

“Can I pipe in here!? I think we should let him go. He’s been cool with everything and this is fun and all but he said no more prisoners and let Cody free of his deal. Maybe we could return the favor. Besides half of that stuff he showed us before I’m not sure I have it in me to even try it!” Said Weston.

“I actually agree! We can begin from the starting line now. We have the different ideas and we can use them on each other. Maybe after some practice. We can let him go for now. If Blake doesn’t kick Caleb's butt first!” Cody added

“You’re good little brother! Just don’t do that again without warning me. It may have been short and sweet but it sucked!” Blake said as he untied his brother. Caleb sat up, and immediately had to run; he barely made it to the bathroom before hurling. It was the most he’d ever been tickled, especially while gaged. He guessed his body was just surprised at the attack it just had.
Everyone was in the living room when he was done.

“Maybe we leave the gags out for tickling from now on!” He joked as he walked by everyone and went for a glass of water.”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Blake asked as he poked his brothers shirtless ribs a couple times

“Let’s keep this going! Take me down to the basement and tie me back up or something. Just leave the gag out if you’re gonna tickle me! Imade the deal, I’ll stick to it. Blake I’m sorry for earlier. I was just trying to bring new ideas into the mix!”

“You heard him. Let’s get him ready!” Said Blake as he grabbed his brother and pushed him toward the basement door. Moments later the kid was tied in the usual fashion with his hands above his head and feet off the floor. A couple more towels were used to pad his knees as much as possible. No one did anything but switch out, tickling him somewhat mercilessly. He was blindfolded and the hair dryer was brought down to see if it worked. It definitely did! By the time the 6 hours were completed The skater punk was almost twitching from the torture. It didn’t help that being shirtless made him colder, but he was soaked in sweat as well to the point Blake wouldn’t even touch his head until he took a shower. He was laughing so hard he couldn’t stop for a few minutes after he was untied. The worst one was actually Vaughn who found his armpits to be extremely ticklish. Caleb already started thinking of ways he might get revenge. He was tired and a little sore. Luckily the ropes were tied ok and he didn’t have many bad marks. He figured they would go away in a few hours.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

The slave wrote: 2 years ago thank you for this story it is really excellent I can't wait to read more
Thanks! Be sure to read the other stories that started it all. The links are in my control panel!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic