Hearts Grow on Trees: Livening Up a Dreary November (F/F, FF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: Livening Up a Dreary November (F/F, FF/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

F/F, FF/F Bondage, feet, tickling

“Nnnngh…” Belle, wearing a white long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans, rests on her stomach on the freshly-vacuumed living room carpet. “Pretty quiet right now…” She looks outside at the dreary November Saturday as she fishes her phone out of her pocket.

“Let’s see what they’re all doing…” Belle cracks a sly grin as she opens up her and her housemates’ group text.

Belle: Bored and kinky in the living room… Come tie me up :)

After a few seconds…

Amelie: Come to my room, Belle ;)

“Ugh, alright…” Belle gets up and dusts herself off, then walks out of the living room, rounding the corner and heading up the stairs. “Maybe Altair and Lulu are already there…” She makes it to the top of the stairs, then takes a right to Amelie’s bedroom door.

Belle quietly knocks on Amelie’s door. “You in there?”

“Yeah,” Amelie calls out from inside the room. “Come on in!”

“Alright!” Belle enters Amelie’s room, closing the door behind her. “So…” Belle sets her phone down on Amelie’s nightstand, then she puts her hands behind her head, giving off a seductive glare. “What’d you have for me?”

“Just these,” Amelie gets off her bed, and holds up Irish-8 cuffs in each hand. She’s wearing a simple hoodie, silk pants, and white socks.

“Ooh, sweet…” Belle takes one of the Irish-8s, holding it up in an open position.

“Thought you’d like them,” Amelie bends down and snaps the other set of cuffs around Belle’s ankles.

“Whoa, not wasting any time, are we?” Belle sits down on Amelie’s bed, setting the cuffs to the side and lifting her cuffed feet in the air.

“Nope,” Amelie reaches over and cuffs Belle’s hands in front of her, gently lowering Belle’s raised feet. “How does that feel?”

“Feels good,” Belle turns her body so that she’s resting on the bed, feet facing the headboard. “I’m all yours…” She looks up at Amelie with a relaxed grin. “If you’ll take me…”

“Oh I’ll take you alright,” Amelie climbs onto the bed, Belle’s feet in her lap. “Tell me something, Belle…”

“Oh?” Belle raises an eyebrow as Amelie lifts her feet up. “What is it?”

Amelie cracks a smug grin. “Are you still as ticklish as ever?”

“Oh- shit…” Belle throws her head back, squeezing her eyes shut as Amelie lightly scrapes at her soles.

“Oh yeah, totally,” Amelie sets Belle’s feet down, then hops off the bed.

“Don’t leave me too long!” Belle watches as Amelie walks over to her closet. “My hands might start to wander…” she places her cuffed hands over her crotch.

“Better get your pleasure in while you still can…” Belle watches as Amelie opens her closet door, then bends down to open a small box.

“Oh I am…” Belle turns to her side to peek at Amelie’s socked soles as she rubs her crotch through her jeans.

“Here we go!” Amelie stands up, holding a single length of white rope.

“Just one?” Belle rolls back onto her back, looking up at Amelie’s ceiling fan.

“One, for now,” Amelie walks back to the bed. “Roll over, I’m gonna hogtie you.”

“Like this?” Belle rolls over onto her stomach.

“Yeah, just like that!” Amelie grabs Belle’s cuffed wrists, and ties one end of the rope around the cuffs.

“Ooh…” Belle rests her chin on Amelie’s comforter as she pulls Belle’s hands above her head, then ties her wrists back to her ankles.

Amelie steps back. “How does that feel?”

Belle pulls at her hogtie rope, wiggling her feet. “Feels good…”

“Good,” Amelie licks her lips as she climbs onto the bed behind Belle’s feet. “Now we can get to business.”

“Fine,” Belle takes a deep breath, scrunching her toes. “Let’s get this over with.”

“Love your attitude,” Amelie gently spiders up Belle’s wrinkled soles. “You oughta lighten up a little!”

“Not a chance!” Belle’s fingers curl into fists as she wiggles her feet away from Amelie’s fingers. “When the other two come in here, they’ll see what you’re doing, and put you in my position!”

“As if!” Amelie gently pulls Belle’s toes back so her soles are flexed. “When they see these sexy bare feet of yours…”

“Ksh… hahahahaha…” Belle can’t help but giggle as Amelie scrapes at her taut soles.

“That’s right,” Amelie scratches even harder. “Call them in!”

“Hahahahahaha!-You sick-!…” Belle laughs louder as she bucks against Amelie’s grip.

“Not done yet!”

“Ack!-Hahahahahahaha!!…” Belle laughs even louder, tears beginning to form as Amelie wiggles her fingers against her soles.

“Man are you sensitive,” Amelie pulls her hands away from Belle’s feet. “Let’s see if that worked.”

“Ugh…” Belle rests her head on Amelie’s comforter as she catches her breath. “Hmm?” She lifts her head up, as she and Amelie hear footsteps approaching the door.

The doorknob turns, and the door opens. “What have we here?” Lulu enters the room, wearing a black T-shirt and soft shorts.

“How nice of you to join us,” Belle looks up at Lulu, spreading her elbows as far as she can. “She’s been tickling me, by the way.”

“So I’ve heard,” Lulu walks around the bed, over to Amelie. “So…” she whispers in Amelie’s ear. “What do we do with her?”

“Good question…” Amelie looks at Belle’s black nail polish. “Maybe we should change her position?”

“Hey, that’d be nice!” Belle calls out, wiggling her toes.

“I got it,” Lulu bends down and unties the rope from Belle’s ankles.

“Oh, that’s better,” Belle brings her feet down, and relaxes her arms. “Now what?”

“Now we’ll secure you nice and tight,” Lulu walks around and grabs the rope still tied to Belle’s wrists. “Can you swivel around for me?”

“Alright,” Belle turns her body around so that her head is near Amelie’s headboard.

“I’ll get a little more rope,” Amelie walks over to her closet as Lulu turns Belle onto her stomach.

“Perfect…” Lulu ties Belle’s wrists to the headrest as Amelie sifts through the box in her closet.

“While you’re stretching me out like this,” Belle looks down at her cuffed feet as Amelie stands up. “You should know I only have one ticklish spot.”

“More like two,” Amelie ties another length of rope around Belle’s ankles, then to a bar at the foot of her bed.

“Yeah. Two feet…” Belle looks down at her bound feet.

“You ready, Belle?” Amelie cracks her knuckles, standing in front of Belle’s soles.

“Yeah,” Belle takes a deep breath. “Do as you will, you two.”

“If that’s what you want,” Amelie bends down and lightly strokes Belle’s soles. “How’s this to start?”

“Hihihi-yeah that’s good!” Belle can’t help but giggle and scrunch her toes.

“You sure you aren’t ticklish anywhere else?” Lulu lifts up Belle’s shirt, exposing her abs.

“Hahaha- nope!” Belle opens her eyes as she wiggles her feet against Amelie’s fingers.

“You sure?” Amelie takes her hands away from Belle’s feet. “Lulu, want to give it a try?”

“Thank you. Let’s see…” Lulu gently spiders up Belle’s abs. “Anything?”

“Not really,” Belle leans her head back. “Feels pretty good, actually.”

“Oh, well in that case…” Lulu stands up and walks over to Belle’s feet. “You ready, Amelie?”

“Yeah,” Amelie grabs one foot, and Lulu grabs the other. “Let’s do it!” She begins to scrape at Belle’s sole, with Lulu following her.

“Hahahahahaha!!…” Belle bucks and laughs harder, feet unable to wiggle out of Amelie and Lulu’s tight grips.

“Oh yeah, I can see it now!” Lulu starts to stroke at the ball of Belle’s foot. “Is that worse?”

“Hahahahaha- no-hahahaha!!…” Tears begin to form in Belle’s eyes. “It all sucks!-hahahaha!…”

“You hear that?” Amelie turns to Lulu. “It all sucks.”

“Really?” Lulu looks up as she scratches under Belle’s toes. “That’s too bad.”

“Hahahaha-HAHAHAHAHA!!…” Belle’s eyes widen as Amelie and Lulu scratch at Belle’s soles even harder.

“Just a little more,” Amelie calls out, eyes turned to Lulu. She nods, and Lulu scratches even harder.

“YEAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!…” Belle bucks her hardest yet, tears starting to fall down her face. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Her feet flop around in Amelie and Lulu’s hands as the bed starts to creak…

“Aaaaand… done!” Amelie backs away from Belle’s feet, Lulu following.

“Haa…haa…” Belle catches her breath, her feet resting limp. “I’ll never get why people can do this for any period of time.”

“Hey, you were holding out pretty well,” Amelie unties Belle’s ankles from the bed, then she crawls onto the bed next to Belle. “You’re a tough girl, you know that?”

“Thanks,” Belle looks up as Amelie unties her cuffed wrists from the headboard. “So, what now?” Belle sits up on Amelie’s bed.

“Yeah, what-…” Amelie turns her head to Lulu. “Lulu?”

“Yeah?” Lulu opens up Amelie’s closet door, and picks up the box from the floor.

“What are you doing?” Amelie rolls onto her back next to Belle.

“I just had another great idea!” Lulu turns around, box in hand, and kicks the closet door shut behind her. “Amelie, where do you keep your ‘special toothbrush’?”

“Your what?” Belle raises an eyebrow.

“You know…” Lulu smirks. “The gold-colored one? Somewhere in that closet behind me…”

“Ooh…” Belle cracks a sly grin. “Yeah, Amelie, where do you keep it?”

“Oh boy…” Amelie looks up at the ceiling. “What have I started…”
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Check out other stories in this little series:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 79#p106879
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Beautiful
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Your ensemble of characters and their interactions are really, really good. Lovely stuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic