I Didn't Steal The Wallet (MM/M) and (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andrewtied

I Didn't Steal The Wallet (MM/M) and (M/M)

Post by andrewtied »

I was heading over to a friends house and his name was Adam. we has been my friend for a very long time same age as me and i consider him my best friend. i was in the summer heat so i made sure i wore something comfortable so i am wearing a blue t-shirt, red shorts, and white tennis shoes.

a few minutes later i arrived at Adam's house and knocked on the door then seconds later Adam opened the door with a smile to see me. i was glad to see him again.

Adam: "hey bud its good to see you once again please come in you remember Shane right?"

Adam was wearing a white t-shirt, blue shorts, and red tennis shoes.

Andrew: "of course always a nice fellow friend of ours"

i saw Shane sitting down on the couch watching TV and waved at me. Shane was a great guy as well and we always have fun when he is around.

Shane: "good to see you again Andrew"

Shane was wearing a light brown t-shirt, black shorts, and blue tennis shoes. Adam was going to the garage and he signal me to follow. i never been to the garage well not for awhile.

i followed Adam to the garage i think he wanted a opinion on something judging by the look on his face. i have no idea what to tell him or what its about but i will do my best for Adam.

Adam: "i was thinking of painting the garage and i wanted you to see this wall if what color you think it should be painted as."

Andrew: "um sure lets see up close"

i went on ahead and looked at the wall it look already painted then suddenly Adam places his strong hand tightly on my mouth and my hands behind my back.

truth be told me and adam play bondage once and awhile but i feel this was quite different i knew he wasn't going to hurt me but i know darn well he is going to tied me up albeit tightly.

Andrew: "MHHH!! GHHH!"

Adam: "its ok Andrew im sorry but i will explain soon just hold still im going to tape you up"

i nodded then he proceeded to cross and tape my wrist behind my back tightly wrapping it around several times and secure. Shane came and tapes my ankles wrapping around them tightly and securely as well. Shane did the same process with my knees taping the above and below portions.

Adam taped my elbows and chest both above and below portions. i was not going anywhere and i enjoy that feeling but i was worried i have no idea what is this all about. is it a prank? or do Adam and Shane wanted to have some fun with bondage?

Shane: "Good he is taped up nice work partner"

Adam: "you think i want him to get free? not a chance and besides its not fun that way"

Shane: "i understand i know you two use it as a thing which i respect"

Adam: "ok Andrew im going to take my hand off then i will explain why i jumped you"

Adam takes his hand away from my mouth and then i was placed near a wall in the garage on the floor.

Adam: "my wallet was stolen and sadly you're the only suspect i think you took it so im going to have to let you think about why you did this but in a playful manner you're my captive until further notice until my wallet is returned"

Andrew: "Adam! i didn't steal you're wallet i swear! i have no idea where it is and even though this is quite nice for you to tie me this is absurd please you have to believe me!"

Adam: "I'm sorry Andrew i don't and its time for the gag you said enough about you're defense"

Adam approached me with a clean cloth and more tape i had to think something fast before im gagged but it will be no use but i tried anyway.

Andrew: "Adam i didn't steal you're Wallet ADAMMPHHHNHGHHH!"

Adam shoved the clean cloth in my lips till it disappeared then he tapes my mouth and lips around my head 10 times and around my chin as well. i was effectively gagged and helpless i was unable to speak or yell.

Andrew: "MGHHHH! HHHHHPH!! GHHPH!"

Adam: "sorry can't understand you but be a good boy be back later to check you're bindings have fun ok?"

Shane: "yeah have fun Andrew"

i struggled hard at the tape i can't believe im taped up and becomes someone's scapegoat. i have no idea who stoled his wallet but i have to find a way out of this even though being tied up this tight is so amazing.

Andrew: "UGHHH! RGHHHPH!"

they both did a number on me when it came to taping me up i had a very slim chance of getting free the tape hold me firm in all places to my wrist, the knees, and the ankles.

Andrew: "URGHHHHH! UMMPHHH NHHHHPH"

i grew frustrated but i enjoyed it at the same time knowing that im helpless makes me happy and i knew Adam wasn't going to hurt me he is my best friend even though im hurt cause he thinks i stoled his Wallet and i didn't of course.

few minutes later, Adam came back with a smile and i didn't know where Shane was but he wasn't in the garage this time with Adam. Adam bends down where im at on the floor.

he checks my tape and of course i made no progress at this point i don't struggle because it would be pointless to do so then again i trust him as my captor.

Adam: "Hey Bud sounds like you haven't made a dent on the tape and thats good cause im going to make sure you don't escape. "

i did smile under my gag cause and moaned knowing that he was right im going to be staying like for awhile. why not embrace it? you can't move your wrist or legs so why bother? these questions i ask myself from the only voice in my head that wasn't gagged.

Adam: "you're always a good sport Andrew and thats why you're the best but i still think you stole my wallet which is why you're bound and gagged like this in the first place"

Andrew: "Mggggn? Hhhhhph Mnnnhh"

Adam: "what? oh you're knees i forgot all about that"

Adam then grins and places his hands on my bound knees and rubs them softly i moaned very loud.

Andrew: "MPHHHNN.....UGHHHH.....MGNNN..."

Adam: "good boy and now i will get Shane to watch you for a few minutes don't go anywhere ok?"

i nod to adam and a few seconds later Shane came to guard me

Shane: "hey Andrew sounds like you didn't even break any tape and thats good cause i need to make sure that you can keep and secret between us"

my eyes widen and i knew something was wrong when he is at Adam's house but i was a fool not to realized it till now. Shane bends down to me while waving Adam's Wallet around and showing off.

Shane: "too bad adam won't know that his poor wallet is stolen don't worry i will give it back after i make sure he is taped up like you"

Andrew: "MGHHHHHH! UHHHHHHH!!! ADMPHHHNN!!!"

Shane then rubs my gag with his hands and smiling he knows that he got away with it and there was nothing i could do but yelling under my gag. Shane rubs my knees as well then i moaned he was trying to cover up his scheme.

Andrew: MGHHHHHH....UHHHH.....MHHHH...

Suddenly Adam came back and smiled this was my Opportunity to warn him about the wallet thief but Shane already placed the wallet back in his pocket.

Andrew: "MGHHHHH! UGGHHH! FGHHHHHH! WMPHHHHH! SHNGPHH!"

Adam: "how cute Shane it sounds like Andrew wants more knees rubbing let me take over"

i shook my head in frustration but i was ignored and Adam bends down and rubs my knees up and down.

Andrew: "ADMMNN!....UHHHH....MHHHHH..."

Adam: "its ok Andrew you will be freed once my wallet is RGHPHHHH!!?!!"

Shane hand gagged Adam tightly and tackled him on the floor in front of me and squirmed the tape but its was no progress in fact i stopped and laughed

Andrew: "HMHMHMPH!"

Shane: "Sorry Adam but i think Andrew needs some company you're the best candidate for it"

Adam: "GHNNNNN! UHHHHHH! MPHHHHH! FGHHHH!!!"

Adam struggled the best he could but he knew deep down he was failing. Shane then tapes his wrist behind his back crossed just like mine. Adams ankles and knees where bound the exact way mine was including the elbows and chest.

Shane then reslies his hand from Adams mouth. Adam was fruius when he saw the wallet as Shane waved it around once again in his face.

Adam: "this is not over Shane! Andrew im so sorry i will try to get out of this but i don't but im here ok?"

Andrew: "Mghhhh.. hhhhhhh...

i glare at him trying to warn him about Shane being the wallet thief but i did accept his apology just under my gag. we had a long day ahead of us.

Shane: oh adam don't worry you're wallet will be return after you two enjoy each other company. Open wide Adam!

Adam: "this is not the end you hear me! not the ENPHHHHH!!!!"

Shane shoves a cloth in his mouth and gags Adam the exact same way as me he leaves without saying a word.

Adam: "GHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UMPHHHHH!!!!! GHPHHHH! MPHHH"

Adam struggled in frustration and in anger twisting and turning in his tape bonds he knew he can't free me even if he tried he just didn't accept that fact that we may have to be like this for awhile.

Andrew: "UGHHHH! HHHHHPH! MMMNNN!"

we then stopped struggling and we look at each other. we started to realize that being taped up isn't so bad so we moan and slowly struggled our tape bonds

Adam: "Mggggnn....Uhhhhh....

Andrew: Mrghhh....Ghnnnn....

we both then rub each other knees with our gags Adam rub my knees first then i rub his.

Adam: "GHNNNNN....UHHHHHH...."

Andrew: "MNNNNN.....DNNNNN...."

we did this for several minutes eventually we did get freed by Shane and Shane happily return the wallet back to Adam. i was an eventful day and maybe being more wasn't so bad.

THE END
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic