Caleb series. New story (Cody and Vaughn) Part two is up and the paintball introduction M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caleb series. New story (Cody and Vaughn) Part two is up and the paintball introduction M/M

Post by ricktied »

Not as much tying in this one. More setting the scene for what's to come. Bit of a long read but hopefully entertaining to those that care to read. As always try to check out the previous stories to understand more about what's going on throughout. I started this series a few years ago, and decided it was time to continue with some different twists, and possibly a new character or two to come. Thanks!

It was late when everyone decided to head home. It had been a long day, and all thought it best for everyone to sleep in their own beds.

“Hey Vaughn, wait up!” Cody yelled.

“What’s up? It’s getting late, and I’m tired!”

“I Know, but I think you and I still have something that needs to be settled from a few months ago!”

“I thought we took care of that! Besides, what would you have to offer?”

“To be your prisoner! Look! The way I see it I practically brutalized you for how long a few months ago. If there’s anything I’ve realized over the last few days is how much of a jerk I’ve been. I think I treated you worst of all. So I’m offering it up. On the days you’re off I’m yours. I have plenty of rope at my house and my parents are out of the country on vacation starting tomorrow for about a month. This all takes place at my house. Noone, and I mean no one has to know. This is just between you and me.”

“I think we should at least discuss it with Caleb first. I mean we all agreed on no prisoners for more than 24 hours and I have the next 3 days off.” Vaughn added

“Let’s go! If he agrees, maybe we can use those tools he introduced to us!” Cody added.

Caleb was tired and wanted to go to bed when the knock at the door came. Cody and Vaughn asked his advice on the subject, after explaining what Cody had in mind.

“Already trying to go back on the deal that was made?!” Caleb asked

“This is just between Vaughn and I. Noone else knows.”

“What about your sister? She lives in the same house, genius! She’ll have everyone all over this!”

“Not if your brother talks to her. I think she has the hots for him!” Cody said

“I’ll talk to her but it has to wait until morning. I’m tired. I’ll let you know. Now I’m going to bed.” Caleb said as he closed the door. As soon as he was in his room he called Ashley. She agreed not to say anything as long as everything stayed fair. With Vaughn she knew it would. He was a good kid. Caleb texted Cody and Vaughn to let them know they were ok to go ahead with their plan and he’d do his best to keep everyone else out of it.

“Hey little man! Who came to the door?” Blake asked as he walked by Caleb's room.

Caleb explained the plan to his brother who wasn’t happy but understood. He was concerned about Ashley but it was explained she was working a lot of hours over the next few days anyway and she would stay out of it.

Just then Caleb was texted back from Cody asking if they could use the tools he brought up earlier. He told Blake as he sat up in bed in shock.

“No way! If they use those, one of us has to be there to make sure it doesn’t go too far!” Blake said as he grabbed Caleb's phone to look at the message.

“Hey maybe this could be a good idea! I take the tools over and maybe some cuffs to make Cody more comfortable at times, and I can hang out and monitor things. Only one problem.”

“What!? You are all becoming idiots over this stuff?”

“ NO! How do I get over there with no one else seeing?”

“The trees! Cody only lives down the street. There are woods along the back of all the houses, and none of the other guys live between us right? Text ‘em and tell them you’ll bring the stuff in the morning, and find out what time they’re starting! I’m going to call Jack and let him know, then I’m going to bed.” The soldier said as he went off down the hall.

Caleb woke up early. He couldn’t sleep much from all the excitement the night before. He walked downstairs and heard something outside. Blake was loading Caleb's truck with camping gear.

“What are you doing?!” He asked as he came toward the truck.

“I’m going camping for a couple days. I need to clear my head, and get some alone time. Besides, it’ll be a lot more convincing if your truck isn’t here. Everyone will probably just think we took off again.”

“Wait! What if the guys play some kind of joke on me? I don’t know when the pizza place is going to open back up either. What if I need the truck?”

“I’ll leave the keys to my car. You’ll be alright. Jack is going to call you once in awhile to make sure everything is cool. If he doesn’t get an answer he’ll come to the house and check on all of you, So try to make sure to answer your phone if he calls. OK, I’m done here. I’m gonna get going before everyone wakes up and sees me driving alone. When are you going over there?”

“In about an hour. Vaughn slept over at Cody's last night so they could get started as soon as Cody’s parents leave. I'm going to get everything put together and make my way there. I’ll stay back in the woods a bit, and go through the back door.”

“Ok! Good luck and have fun not being the one tied up for a change, And be careful with those tools! That really sucked yesterday!” Blake laughed as he rustled Caleb's hair.

About an hour later Caleb arrived at the back door he was supposed to go through, but it was locked. He tried knocking but no one answered. Finally Ashley came and let him in.

“I thought you had to work today. Where are the boneheads?”

They’re still asleep. I'm about to head to work. Our parents just left a few minutes ago. Hang out until they get up and try not to tie anyone up! This is still between the two of them, right?”

“Yeah. I’m not doing anything but making sure they keep it fair, and no one else gets involved. I’ll play video games or something. Unless Samson calls and I have to work, but it sounds like it’s going to be a few days before he can open back up.”

“OK! I have to go. Good luck!”

“That’s what Blake said!” Caleb yelled as Ashley walked out the door. The skater boy couldn’t help but be nervous thinking something else was going on. With Blake gone and Jack basically not being allowed at the house he wasn’t sure if Jack even had a key to check on things. He was then startled when Vaughn entered the room and said rather loudly “Do you have all the stuff!?” Caleb jumped a little, and said yeah, as he pulled a backpack from his shoulder.

“Cody is still asleep. Should we go surprise him!?”

“I have nothing to do with this. I’m just here to be a referee and make sure everything stays fair between the two of you. You do what you want! I have the pair of Luke's cuffs, the hinged cuffs, two pair of thumbcuffs, and leg cuffs, and a ball gag. I also brought the tools to use.”

Vaughn grabbed Luke’s cuffs and went to Cody’s room. He quickly straddled Cody, who was laying on his back and put his hand over the teens mouth. Cody shot his eyes ope and tried to get away forgetting what was going on. He soon stopped realizing Vaughn was ready to start the kid's punishment.

“Rise, and shine buddy! I’m going to get off of you and have you roll over and put your hands behind your back ok?” Cody nodded. As Vaughn got off of his stomach Cody rolled over allowing himself to be cuffed with his hands behind his back. A couple minutes later the three teens were in the basement.

Vaughn looked around at all the different poles trying to pick the right one to cuff his hostage to.

“What are all these poles for? This is insane! There’s enough down here to tie everyone up to their own!” Caleb exclaimed.

“I don’t know. I didn’t build the place.” Cody added as Vaughn pulled him toward one that he liked. The cuffed teen was sat down and rebuffed with his hands around the pole. His socks were removed as he was still in the same clothes from the previous day.

“You’ll get these back in a couple days! I would let you taste them, but I’m going to have to find some tape first” Joked Vaughn as he threw the socks away. He then ordered Cody to open his mouth so the ball gag could be put in and locked to his head. He then left the room to think about what to do next.

The basement in Cody’s house had the poles but the ceiling was finished so there was nowhere to tie the arms above the head except for the poles. Cody couldn’t help but wonder what Vaughn might have in mind for him. He knew about the tools Caleb brought of course. The fact that Vaughn was going to tickle the crap out of him hadn’t escaped his mind either, and with Caleb there to give ideas didn’t help anything. He didn’t know exactly that Caleb was going to have no part of this, but to make sure everything stayed between the two teens that made this deal.

“I’ll be up in his room using the PS3. I’ll check on you guys every once in a while!” Caleb yelled as he ran up the stairs.

About an hour later Vaughn entered the room surprising Caleb. “How’s your prisoner?” Asked the gamer. “I don’t know. I haven’t been down there yet. Having a hard time figuring out where to start. Any Ideas?”

“This isn’t my deal. I told you! You have all the tools, and even the baby oil for his feet.”

“That’s the thing. Tickling is awesome fun. Even addicting, but the other stuff sounds good as well. I just don’t want to hurt him.”

“OK, go get some rope. Enough to tie you to the bed. I’m going to have to show you. In order for you to do this to him you need to go through it yourself.”

Vaughn thought for a minute before getting up and leaving. He returned after a few minutes with a few lengths of rope. Caleb ordered him to take his shirt off and while tying him removed his shoes and socks.

“This is only to show you how to do it without hurting anyone. You’ll be untied in less than 20 minutes.” Caleb went on to show Vaughn how the different tortures felt. After about 20 minutes Caleb was ready to untie the bound teen after knowing he understood what he was going to do. The doorbell rang. Caleb ran to the window and looked down at the front door.

“Crap! It’s Luke and Weston!”

“My bike is in the front yard! I forgot about it!” whispered the still bound boy on the bed.

Caleb had to think fast. He knew he wouldn’t get down the stairs without them seeing. He ran to a window in Ashley's room, which was on the back side of the house and made the first sound that came to mind as loud as he could. When he got to the front the two boys were going around the house to find the source of the sound. Caleb ran downstairs as fast as he could and found the keys to the padlock holding Cody’s gag, followed by the handcuffs. He pulled Cody aside out of view of the windows.

“You need to get rid of them! Do you have a long sleeve shirt down here anywhere? Something to hide those cuff marks?”

“I don’t think so! Let me have yours!” Caleb had put on a long sleeve t-shirt that morning. He was a little taller than Cody, but it worked. Cody went to run up the stairs as the doorbell rang again. “Wait! Where’s Vaughn?”

“UH! Don’t worry about that, get rid of those two, and try to draw their attention away from the stairs!” The shirtless Caleb said as he pushed Cody up the stairs.

“Hey! What are you guys doing here?”

“I was wondering if you know where Caleb or Blake are? I Left my phone there last night and no one is answering the door. Caleb’s truck is gone too.” Luke said

“I haven’t seen or heard from them. I think I heard Blake say Caleb needed some new clothes. They may have gone shopping!”

“Damn I forgot about that!” Caleb thought as Cody conned the two boys into the lie.

Neither one said anything about Vaughns bike in the yard and they left after talking a few more minutes.

“SO! Where’s Vaughn!?” Cody asked as he entered the basement returning Caleb’s shirt to him.

“UH! Don’t freak but he’s tied to your bed. Don’t freak out though! He wanted to know about those tortures. I figured if he was going to use them safely he had to experience them himself. I was about to let him go when they showed up. So let’s just get you cuffed back up and I’ll untie him.”

“Not until he’s untied, and you're out of my house!”

“What! I’m trying to keep the peace here! You’re going to throw me out!?”

“This is between us two. I appreciate the use of your things and they’ll be used. Just let Vaughn and I handle this ok. I know he won’t do anything to me, and I won’t retaliate against him, I promise!”
“Ok. let’s get him untied. You know Blake took my truck to go camping just so we could make sure no one bothered us here? At some point they will find out. Plus Jack is going to be calling me for updates. If anything sounds off the plan he’s coming over here, and what about your sister when she gets home and notices I’m not here?” Caleb asked as he started untying Vaughn.

“Look Caleb I know you mean well , and I’m sorry Blake took off to try to help. But this is between Vaughn and I. He’s too fair to do anything too drastic. Please just leave us and call Jack. I know he’ll understand. If you want to come through the back once or twice a day to make sure everything is cool, fine. This is something we need to do though! I’f you want to stay you get handcuffed to one of the poles in my basement, and Vaughn can gag you with my socks after he finds some tape!”

“Ok, fine! Keep the cuffs, but I want them back after you’re done! I’ll let Jack know what’s going on but I can’t control him so if he gets bent out of shape about this you two are on your own, and Vaughn get that bike out of the front yard! Before I leave though let’s get Cody locked back up. I want to make sure he’s not going to try anything.”

About 20 minutes later Caleb was back home. He called Jack, who didn’t sound very happy about something. Then the doorbell rang. He ran downstairs to the door. It was Luke.

“Hey what’s up? You haven’t gotten enough of torturing me you back for more!?” the skater exclaimed sarcastically.

“No, I left my phone last night. I was hoping Blake would be here. I saw your truck gone.”

“Blake took my truck camping. He wanted some time alone. Let’s look for your phone!”

“There’s one more reason I came over. My parents are leaving for a couple weeks tomorrow, and wanted me to find someone to maybe stay with or something so I’m not alone the entire time. Would it be cool if I hang here?”

“Uh, I guess sure.! Blake’s gone for a couple days. My dad won’t be back for another week or two. The couch is ok for you to sleep on.”

“Cool! I’ll let my parents know. If possible I want you to try some of those tortures out on me to. I’m kind of curious to see what it’s like. By the way I went to Cody’s house earlier looking for you. Vaughn’s bike was outside. I thought they were still a little sore at each other?”

“Found it! You must have dropped it while you were all tickling the crap out of me yesterday! If you want to come over in a few hours I should be good to go. I need to take Blakes car and go to the store.” Caleb said, trying to distract Luke from asking anymore questions about the other two boys. The truth was Caleb found the phone when he got home, and he wanted to hold Luke up to see if he knew anything was going on at Cody’s house. He just hadn’t had a chance to say much until now. As Luke left Caleb’s head hit the door. “Great I have to keep an eye on two idiots and another idiot wants to be tortured. Can this day get any worse!?!” He said to himself as he walked around the house.

“Jack! How soon can you get to my house?”

“20 minutes. Why aren’t you at my parents house!?”

20 minutes later Caleb was explaining to Jack what happened that morning. “If I have Luke here, he’s gonna go where I go. I can’t leave him tied up all alone. If I don’t go check on tweedle dee and dumb who knows what might be going on!”

“OK! You have room in your garage for one more vehicle? We can put my truck in there. I’ll hang out until Luke gets here. You tie him up, blindfold him. I torture him while you go check on those two. He won’t even know I’m the one torturing him. If you’re not back in an hour I’m bringing Luke with me.”

“OK! Just keep it light. I found a wooden spoon, and a wooden meat tenderiser you can use for the torture. He’s not supposed to be tied long, maybe an hour at most. Just enough to see what the torture is like. The hair dryer is over with those two! If you come over come through the back door.””

An hour and a Half later Luke showed up. Caleb wasted no time cuffing the oblivious teens hands behind his back and leading him down stairs. Caleb ordered him to open his mouth then secured the ball gag with the padlock. After Luke removed his shirt as ordered he was tied to the rafters ready for torture. After Luke was blindfolded Caleb took off for the house down the street. Jack waited a few minutes to start on Luke.
Last edited by ricktied 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

Luke knew the torture was coming he just didn’t know when. He could do nothing but wait for what was to come. Suddenly his blindfold came off and he was staring at Jack instead of Caleb. He was in shock wondering what was going on. He started struggling and trying to look for the one he was supposed to be tortured by.

“Here’s the deal Luke!” Jack started explaining what was happening. He knew Caleb may end up being tied up by the other two boys. “SO! We go make this a party. Or I start in on you until Caleb gets back. The choice is yours. Remember I have tools here but I know you wanted the tools he had. Yes, or no?” Luke nodded his head in agreement. He was untied and the two of them waited to see if Caleb would return in time. When he hadn’t returned the two jumped in Jack’s truck and went over to Cody’s house and the door was unlocked. They went to the basement to find Cody cuffed hands, ankles, thumbs and toes. Also gagged with the ball gag. Caleb was cuffed to a pole in the corner with tape over his mouth. Vaughn found duct tape and sealed Cody’s socks in Caleb's mouth. He looked tired, and ticked off.

“It was just a joke! I was about to let him go!” Vaughn yelled as Jack came toward him, not in a good mood. Jack grabbed the kids arm and twisted it behind his back causing Vaughn to yell in pain a little.

“Luke! Let Caleb go and bring me those cuffs! There’s this pole here right next to my brother I think will do just fine!” The pole Jack was referring to was a few feet away from Cody. Luke brought the handcuffs and Jack secured the teens hands behind his back around the pole. “Get me some rope and turn my brother to face his friend here!” Caleb grabbed Cody’s feet and turned him. “Perfect! The rope will do for now. Caleb! I need you to go to your house and get a whole set of cuffs, and grab a couple extra sets of those thumbcuffs!” He said as he tied Vaughns feet with rope, then tied them to Cody’s feet making the two boys bare feet touch.

“When I get back you two better hope I don’t make you choke on each other's toes! That’s the second time in 24 hours I was punched in the stomach! I have a good idea in my head to call Kyle over here and let him loose on you two!” Caleb yelled as he walked out the back door. Vaughn knew he shouldn’t have done it. It was an impulse, and Cody was tied and gagged and didn’t know he was going to do it.

45 minutes earlier…..

Caleb came into the room to see Vaughn slapping the soles of his prisoners feet with the back scratcher, causing the captives feet to try to move away from the torture. Vaughn grabbed the helpless boys feet and held them in place while the torture continued.

“Not too hard! You don’t want to injure him!”

“Hey Caleb! I’m not doing it too hard. He just has sensitive feet. What are you doing here anyway?”

“I told everyone I’d keep an eye on you two and that’s what I’m here for. Everything looks cool so I’ll go home in a minute.”

“Ya know, we never got to try these things on you yesterday!”

“I know. I’m sure you’ll have your chance.”

“Why don’t you stick around if you’re here to keep an eye on us!?”

“I’m good. We agreed once or twice a day. Besides, if I’m not back home Jack is coming over here.”

“It’s all good still if you run into him on the way!” Vaughn said as he grabbed Caleb by the arm sleeping a cuff on his wrist. Caleb tried to pull away but was soon hit in the gut knocking the wind out of him. Vaughn struggled to get Caleb to the pole he was tied to earlier but managed. As Caleb tried to catch his breath, his captor walked up with the sock’s from Cody's feet and shoved them in his mouth and wrapped tape around the cuffed boy's mouth.

As Caleb left Cody shot Vaughn a look that could have melted an iceberg. Vaughn felt bad to the point he was starting to cry. Jack and Luke saw all of it.

“Luke, get the keys and let them go!” Jack started untying the ropes as Luke undid the cuffs and gag on Cody.

Once Vaughn was untied he put on his shoes and socks and ran out of the house. He got on his bike and left. Everyone tried to stop him but he fought them all off.

“He’s going to the park. Wait until Caleb gets back and we can all go over there. That’s where he goes to be alone.” Cody said as he watched the crying kid take off.

“Jack, give me the keys to your truck. I’m tired of walking back and forth. I’ll bring him back. I think we agree this is over?” Caleb asked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Don’t run! I just want to talk!” Caleb said as he startled Vaughn. Vaughn was in tears because he betrayed the trust of his friends.

“I don’t want to talk, I just want to be alone!”

“You know everyone is back at the house waiting for us to come back. You’re a good person, man. I know you didn't mean anything by what you did. We’re all on edge. Lots of jokes, lot’s of ambushes. Almost like we don’t know who to trust. This thing between you and Cody is over. That doesn’t mean we can’t still have fun though. I say we take a couple days and hang out as normal teenagers. Afterwards, we can go back to the games. Kind of like we did with that barbecue, and the capture the flag game? Come on man I’m gonna have to jump on you if you don’t start smiling! I was mad but we’re cool!”

“OK, let’s go.”

“I have Jack's truck. We can put your bike in the back!”

When the two boys arrived back at the house, they met more company than expected. The others called Jordan, Weston, and Kyle over. Ashley was also off of work wondering what was going on. Cody was still rubbing his toes from the cuffs that had been on them all day.

“We’re taking a few days off from all this nonsense! Vaughn and I talked it over and we need to go back to a normal life for a while. I don’t know what you’re all doing here but that’s the deal between the two of us anyway!”

“I called everyone here to discuss that!” Jack said out of surprise.

Cody added his opinion. “I think we should keep going. Caleb already said Blake took off camping to hide what’s going on here. Vaughn has been fair except for that little joke earlier.”

“Blake went off for other reasons as well. I don’t know how many of you know but Blake has been discharged from the Army in case you’ve forgotten. He needs to figure some things out, so he’s out of this for now either way!” Caleb said.

“I’m wondering what happened to the whole 24 hour thing! I mean, it was just last night and now it’s going for three days between these two! Where are the limits on this?!” Weston asked loudly.

“This was only supposed to be between Vaughn and I, with Caleb monitoring the whole thing. None of you were supposed to be involved. We thought we could keep it a secret, but it blew up in our face! When this is over it’s normal.”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this, but what about Cody and I doing this thing together? I deserve it after that joke earlier. Kyle can even be involved, but only with me. He doesn't touch Cody. Only Caleb, Luke, and Weston can do anything with Cody. Jack, Ash, Jordan I’m guessing you’re all working the next couple days but if you come around you can help as well. After the next two days we go back to the 24 hour deal. No exceptions!” Vaughn suggested.

“Vaughn! Are you kidding me? After what Cody put you through months ago, Kyle is going to be at least twice as bad! Besides what about the other tortures? You’re going to be the one going through hell!”

“Only Caleb can use those extra tortures on us. He knows them better. At least until everyone else is more comfortable with them. Or maybe no one else uses them until they experience them for themselves. It’s what he did with me earlier so I could safely torture Cody!”

“He’s got a point! He did ok. It sucked but it wasn’t overly painfull.” Added Cody.

“Well I guess it’s a good thing I thought of the perfect thing for the two of you earlier then. Get up against the same poles facing each other!” The older brother ordered. Moments later the two boys were cuffed wrist and ankle with cuffs on their thumbs. Jack also cuffed Vaughns right big toe to Cody's left big toe, and Cody's right toe to Vaughns' left, locking the two boys' feet together.

“OK, we need to figure out what to do. It's getting late, and I have to work tomorrow. So do Ashley, and Jordan.”

“I Actually need to work tonight. I’m overnight stocking at the store. I need to get a little sleep!” Jordan said as he left the house.

“I want to sleep in my bed, and Luke is staying at my place.” Caleb added

“I can watch them if we have some blankets and stuff so I can sleep on the floor.” volunteered Weston.

Not being gagged Cody suggested Weston didn’t need to sleep on the floor. His bed and the couch were obviously free. It was suggested the two bound boys could at least get some blankets to keep warmer through the night.

Caleb jumped in. “Weston keep them cuffed like this for an hour or two. Then cuff their hands above their head. Try to find a couple blankets and pillows for them. Kyle, you go home for the night. I’ll call you in the morning about coming over and setting you loose on Vaughn here. Weston, when they wake up cuff em back up like this!”

At 9am Caleb, and Luke ran up to the house and tried the door. It was locked so he frantically knocked. He was surprised to see Jack answer the door. He hadn’t even noticed the truck in the driveway.

“I thought you had work today!”

Nah, I do home remodeling and we had some issues with supplies that won’t be there today. What’s wrong, you look like you got the wind knocked out of you again!” Jack said as Caleb ran into the basement.

“Let them go! I tried to get a hold of Jordan but he’s not answering. I need a truck!”

“Whoa! Calm down! What’s going on!”

“Blake called! He’s hurt. He needs help, and didn’t want to call 911. Something about not wanting to end up on Fox news!”

“Where is he? What happened?!”

“Up by where he and I camped there’s a steep drop. Sounds like he slipped and fell! Can I take your truck?!”

By this time he had the attention of everyone in the room. Cody and Vaughn were trying to sit up with their hands cuffed. Kyle was already there as well.

“We should all go. It may take all of us. We’ll need some rope though.” Jack added

“I think dad has some of his old climbing rope in the garage. I’t a lot better than all this stuff we use!” Cody said.

“Weston! Let them go. Cody go get that rope. Caleb here, you drive. You know how to get there!”

About 45 minutes later all of the boys were pulling up to the campsite where Caleb’s truck was parked. Blake was still about a mile up the trail behind the site.

“We found this when we were up here! We came here every morning just to sit and talk!” When they got close to where Caleb thought he was he started yelling for Blake. “Down here!”

“He’s up ahead a little!” When they reached the spot it was a straight drop down and rocks all around. Getting to where he was would take a while.

“Well, it’s only 30 or 40 feet. The question is how do we get down there?” Jack asked

“Here! Give me that rope! We need to find a branch or something we can use as leverage. Up there! Find a small stick we can throw the rope over then you guys lower me down. I’ll get him set for you to bring him up, then you send it back down for me!” Caleb said as he started tying a loop at the end for his foot to fit in.

Jack yelled to Blake. “How bad is it!?”

“Oh I don’t know, I just have a bone sticking out of my leg. But I should be good with a little massage!”

“You idiot! You should’ve called 911!”

“I’m on my way down! Blake, can you stand at all!?”

“I think if I have some help!”

“The elevator ride up is going to be the hard part!” Caleb joked.

When Caleb was with his brother they realized Blake was going to need a tourniquet to support his leg.

“I watched you come down, it's too rocky. My leg will bump against everything. Does anyone have a knife? I forgot mine at camp.”

“I don’t think so! Here we can use my shirt. Hey Someone throw down a shirt or a belt! Cody threw down his shirt. “Let me find a piece of wood….. Ok put your foot in here, then they’ll lift you up. I’ll be right behind you!”

A few minutes and a lot of screaming later Blake was with all the guys. “We’re going to need to make a stretcher after Caleb gets up. Luke, Cody, look for a couple strong branches!”

The rope was sent back to Caleb who put his foot in the loop that he made. Jack and Weston started lifting him up. When he was about 10 feet up the branch the rope was around broke. Caleb fell to the ground getting the wind knocked out of him again.

“Are you ok!?”

“I’m fine! Is there anything else to use?!”

“Not that I can tell. I’m not sure we can pull you up by ourselves. These rocks are kind of sharp!”

“Ok I’ll head back towards camp. I can get to the trail further down. It’’ll take a bit but I’ll catch up with you. If you reach camp before me, leave my keys in my truck and get him to the hospital!”

As the others assembled a stretcher out of a couple branches and the rope they had Cody ran up to Blake. “I’m sorry! This is all my fault. If I hadn’t come up with this stupid idea this wouldn’t have happened!”

“Hey dude! Stop kicking yourself! I was thinking of getting away for a few days before all of this. It was an accident. They happen! Stop worrying and let’s get going! This needs attention. Now go!” Blake ordered as Cody wiped the tears from his eyes.

Caleb beat everyone back to the campsite. He knew they couldn’t be far behind so he started packing everything up in Jack’s truck since his was locked. The others showed up as he was finishing. There was a mess of gear in the truck since he didn’t put much care in packing. He just wanted to make sure they had everything together.

“Let’s get him in my truck! I’ll take him to the ER! The rest of you go back to Cody’s and continue what we started!” Caleb yelled

“Wait! Caleb get in my black bag. There’s a couple shirts. Give one to Cody and get one for you. No reason for you two to go around freezing. It’s cool up here!”

Caleb arrived back at the house a few hours later. Cody and Vaughn were pretty much cuffed together, with the ball gags in their mouths. No one had done anything to either of them. They were more concerned about Blake.

“He’s staying in the hospital for a day or two. He’ll need surgery on his leg. They’ll be starting that soon. I’m going back up there. I had to come home for a couple things, figured I’d stop by and see how you all were getting along!”

“Can I tickle him now!?” Kyle asked as he knelt next to Vaughn.

“Have at it tickle monster, don’t forget to pull his shirt up over his head!” Caleb said as he headed back up the stairs. This brought wide eyes from Cody as he realized his toes were still locked to Vaughns.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

I'm introducing a couple new characters to this series. This more of an introduction to the next chapter of the boys fun. I know there doesn't seem to be a ton of tie up stuff in the recent stories but I felt it relevant to the story line. I hope everyone enjoys. Lot's of tie up coming!

As Kyle lifted Vaughn’s shirt over his head and prepared to tickle the bound boy he said. “Ok Vaughn I’m going to try to find your most ticklish spot!” Cody began to yell behind his gag while knowing how ticklish Vaughn was. He knew they could both be injured when Vaughn started to struggle.

“Whoa, little man! You can’t do this now, we need to tie him better. You could break all of their toes! Luke, get the rope! We need to figure out a way to tie him up!” Jack said as he controlled Kyle. Cody was relieved his brother figured out what was about to happen.

“I can tie his hands above his head to the pole. I should be able to tie his feet to expose them a bit more as well. Only problem is we all get a go at Cody, but I don’t think we have enough rope, and Caleb has the keys to his house where the most rope is!”

“What about that rope we used to get Blake, wouldn’t that work on Cody?” Weston asked

“I can make that work, I’ll get it while Kyle starts on Vaughn! Oh, don’t forget to take the gags off! Remember what happened with Caleb!” Luke yelled as he ran up the stairs.

“AAAAAAAHHHHH! STOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO! KYLE NO!”

“Come on, I have to find your most ticklish spot! I think it’s your armpits though!”

“PPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! EEH EEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

While Kyle was working on Vaughn, Cody couldn’t help but know he was close to the same fate, but it was going to be three sets of hands on him.

Caleb came in a few hours later and grabbed Kyle by the arm pulling him back.

“Go easy on him dude! He’s dripping sweat!”

“Hey Caleb, how’s Blake!?” Jack asked

“He’s doing ok. I talked to him before and after the surgery. He should be discharged tomorrow. I don’t know if it was the meds or what but he’s really hyped up to tell us all about something. He wouldn’t say what. Why isn’t Cody dying as much as Vaughn over here?”

“You know Kyle! Besides we didn’t figure Cody deserved it as much after that joke Vaughn played on you.” Weston added.

“I say we leave them both alone for the rest of the night. It’s been a long day for all of us. I should have Blake home tomorrow afternoon. He wants whoever can make it over at our house. Whatever it is he wants to tell us must be big!”

“What about them?” Kyle asked

“LET them go. We can go back to it in the morning.” Caleb said as he pointed for Luke to go with him. “I’m going to get some sleep. Luke is staying at my place. If you want you can come with me to get my brother tomorrow. Or you can come back here. I’ll leave that up to you!”

“I’ll come back here! I kinda want to see what happens since it’s the last day!”

Luke and Caleb arrived back at Cody’s house the next morning to find both of the boys tied back up ready for more torture. Everyone else was deciding what to do with them. “Hey Caleb! Should I tickle Cody, or Vaughn?!” Kyle asked.

“You only get Vaughn! That was the deal. Just go easy on him! If I find out you went too far I’ll have you hanging upside down in my basement! While everyone here tickles the crap out of you!” Caleb said as he left the room.

Later that afternoon Caleb knocked on the door to Cody’s house and Jack answered the door. As they went downstairs He saw the two boys cuffed together the same way they were before. Kyle was hogtied in the middle of the room. “He went a little too far on Vaughn. We decide to give them a break for the rest of the day.” Jack said to the skater boy.

“I say let them go now. Blake is at our house and coming out of his skin to share something, and he still won’t tell me what it is!” On the way back to the house Caleb got a call from Samson about opening back up.

As everyone entered the house Blake was on the couch with a couple pillows under his leg. “Ok brother! Everyone is here except Ashley who’s still at work. Can we please hear this news you’re so high about!?”

“Ok, Caleb. Douy you remember Brian from Denver?”

“The dorky kid with the glasses? You hated him!”

“We became friends! He’s the one I borrowed that car from. Anyway, he and his older brother are opening up a paintball place not far away from here. The grand opening is on the 4th of July next Saturday. I
They want me to help out with it. Obviously I can’t do much but it’s a job. But the news is I got him to let us go there this weekend before it opens! Only problem is, no equipment yet so if you’re able to buy some gear and have your parents sign a waiver for those of you under 18, You can play. The catch is also he’s got a program that lasts the weekend. Kind of like a war thing and all where you can take prisoners. It goes from Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon. I thought we could try that. If you need to leave early we can figure that out!”

“This could be really cool! I can sign for Cody!” Jack added

“Luke! I can sign for you. With your parents out of town I can take responsibility. Can everyone else get waivers!?”

“What about me? Can I do it?!” Kyle asked.

“Dang! I’ll have to check. I think the age cut off is 15, but if you can’t you can torture the prisoners ok little man?!” Kyle's eyes lit up as Blake responded. Blake wanted Kyle to have fun with the prisoners. He figured that would be the best option as he knew Kyle’s parents wouldn’t go for it, but would let him go along.

“Where do we get the gear? I mean none of us have jobs, and some of that stuff is expensive?” Weston added.

“If you can’t afford it, or your parents can't, I'll get it for you. Only catch is you have to spend one minute tied up for every dollar I spend!” Blake responded.

Blake saw that Caleb looked pretty bummed out, and asked what was wrong.

“Samson called when we were walking over here. He’s opening back up on Friday and wants me to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.”

“Can’t you get out of it? Call him and tell him something came up!” Weston said as he put his arm around the depressed teen.

“I can’t! He's been really kind to me. I have to work. Sorry guys, I just won’t be able to do it….. You guys can have lots of fun though, and take pictures and stuff! I can maybe try later!”

“I’m sorry little bro! I’ll get you some stuff for when you can play. It’s up to you whether you pay from your check or get tied up!” Blake Joked as Caleb's eyes rolled.

“What about these guns? I’ve seen people get hit by these before, and it looked pretty painful. Some of us aren’t all that big, It could hurt like hell!” Cody added

“I can get some from 30 bucks to 150. The more expensive the stronger they are. The choice is up to you. They have to be calibrated for ranges, which I learned to do in the Army. I can do that. You all decide.”

“I’ll get Cody his. No need for you to spend money on everyone!” Jack said.

“So it’s settled! Everyone that needs gear will talk to Blake, or their parents. Anyone that can’t, or doesn’t want to participate let us know” Caleb said as he stood up getting tired of the conversation as he knew he couldn’t take part in it.
“This all sounds great! Only question I have is what happens with us? We still have a few more hours here before we end our deal.” Vaughn asked as he pointed at Cody.

“I think you’ve learned your lesson. No more happens until Saturday. It’s been a hard couple days. Let’s just chill out. I only wish I could be there with you all!” Caleb added as he walked out of the room. Blake could tell his little brother was really bummed out that he was missing some real different fun for a change.

“Let him go, he’ll be ok. Everyone just let me know if you need help buying stuff or not. If you can’t make it, that’s ok as well.” The broken legged soldier boy said as he got up and headed slowly up the stairs on his crutches to his brother's room.

It was unclear to everyone what the brothers talked about, but Blake assured everyone that his brother would be alright as he hobbled down the stairs. Everyone was still in the living room concerned and they had come up with an idea to write their names down on paper to let Blake know if they needed help or not to buy the gear they needed. Before he looked at the names everyone left, except for Luke who was staying at their house. Blake wondered why Luke wrote his name down as he knew he would need help.

“Are you sure you’re ok? That was a lot of moving around!” Caleb asked as he, Luke and Blake got home from the sporting goods store after Blake purchased the gear everyone needed.

“I’m Fine! Don’t worry!” He was lying. He was in a lot of pain.

“Hey Luke! Who is that kid? I haven’t seen him around!” Caleb asked as he saw a kid that looked to be about Lukes age riding his bike down the street.

“I don’t know. Never seen him before. Might be with that family that moved in a couple days ago. They moved into that huge place down the road. I think it’s like a few hundred acres or something. People that lived there last were really private. Cool place though If he lives there they must be pretty rich. I saw them moving in but didn’t see him.”

“Hey, little man! Come on over here will ya?!” the big brother said as he tried to keep himself upright on his crutches. Caleb nugged his brother knowing he might say something smart.

“What’s your name? These two young degenerates are Luke, and my little bro Caleb. They say they haven’t seen you before?”

“I’m Tyler. I’m sure they haven’t seen me. My mom, brother, and I just got here this morning. My dad moved most of our things a few days ago. I just wanted to check things out around the neighborhood!”

After some conversation, everyone found that Tyler was Lukes age. At 15 he was super skinny and wore cargo pants with what looked like running shoes, Semi short hair and wore a baseball hat that caught Blakes attention. He also had a younger brother that was 14. Blake couldn’t help but say something about the hat the skinny kid was wearing.

“Is that a hat for a paintball team? We’re going to have a thing going on this weekend if you’re interested!”

“It’s actually airsoft. I’ve never played paintball before, though I’d like to. I don’t think my parents would go for it though. After this move and all, a bit tight on money.”

“Did you ever take prisoners during your games?” Blake asked

“Well, kinda. There was like a jail set up that we had to walk to with our hands above our heads.”

“You ever tie prisoners up. Like to keep them from escaping?” Luke asked as Blake almost fell over giving an elbow to the teens ribs.

“Uh no. It was all on ranges and all with pretty strict rules. What’s with the tying up the prisoner thing?” He asked as Blake insisted on going into the house to get off the crutches. The three guys explained what was coming up. Blake even offered to pay for the new kids gear, with the same conditions as long as his brother was willing to make the trip back to the store without him.

“I’ve never been tied up before in any way. I’m not sure about that. Plus I rarely do things without my brother. Only reason he isn’t here is because my dads fixing his bike.”

“Why don’t you try getting tied up? If you have a problem with it, no big deal. If it goes ok we can move forward!” Caleb suggested

“I’d say let him try to escape as well. If he escapes he can try tying us up. If he doesn’t escape he has to take our offer for playing saturday” Luke added.

The new kid reluctantly agreed after a couple minutes. 10 minutes later Caleb had him hogtied. He tried to take it easy since it was the new kid's first time being tied up. They agreed he could have 30 mins to escape. Tyler had no chance. He tried everything he could think of, but being his first time he wasn’t sure what to do. After the 30 minutes he accepted Blake’s offer to buy his gear and spend the time tied up to pay for it. He just figured he’d tell his parents someone offered the equipment for him to play. In a way he was happy to find friends so fast.

“What about my brother though, Can he play?”

“We already have one 14 year old that probably can’t play according to the policy. It’s possible Kyle can get him to join some of his fun though!” Blake said.

“If you can bring your brother by tonight at around 6pm. We can see if the two of you are interested in these games.” Caleb said as he was starting to realize he was going to miss a lot while working the coming weekend. He called Kyle and told him when to come over.

Ryan was taller than Weston, and not quite as skinny as his older brother, but still skinny. He wore his hair in a crew cut, and wore pants all the time. His shoes were vans that were a little old but were pretty comfortable on him. He wasn’t sure what to think when Tyler explained things. He did find it kind of exciting that he could at least mess with his brother a little. He was pretty mad he couldn’t do the paintballing as he did it a couple times with his friends before and didn’t see the big deal. Other than the fact that it hurt when you got hit, there was nothing to it. He was a really smart kid, and a bit of an opposite of Kyle. He was into having a good time though and agreed to give the whole thing a shot.

“Wait! I know these guys are here to see if they want to join in on the fun, but we agreed nothing happens until Saturday. Now we’re tying people up and tickling them again. Where does it stop?!” Luke said, stepping in the conversation. Everyone fell silent for a minute. The two new kids didn’t know what to say.

“Um, if I can say something here? Ryan and I have tied each other up before. We’ve even tickled each other. I just didn’t say anything earlier because I knew you guys were more serious about it than we have been. Neither one of us are all that great at it. Our older brother taught us some knots and stuff but it was all simple fun. So If we don’t do anything now, I don’t think there will be a problem. Ryan is also willing to join this little guy over here as long as he’s in on the fun.” Tyler said, stopping everyone.

“Oh really?! Cool, I think we have a couple guys here that will be excited to hear that!” Blake said as he ended the call nobody realized he received.

“What was that all about?” Caleb asked

“You’re not going to be happy about this little brother. My buddy checked into it, and since we’re not officially open until the 4th it’s pretty much considered private property. If Kyle and…. Ryan is it? If you guys want to play you can. You just need gear by tomorrow night. We meet here Saturday morning at 7 to go out there. Brian will be there to help you guys get started.”

“I just want to tickle people!” Kyle said, holding his hands up as if he didn’t care whether he played or not.

“Well at least I’m not the only one missing out. I heard Jordan, and Vaughn both have to work so I guess that’s that!”

Luke eased in carefully. “Caleb, uh Jordan and Vaughn got someone to cover for them. They’ll be there as well.”

“Caleb, remember what we talked about little man, it’s ok you’ll get your chance.” The older brother said.

“Whatever, I’ll go out there with you guys. I at least want to check it out before work.”

Everyone left for the night. Luke could tell Caleb was really bothered, but didn’t want to say anything. He suggested video games to take his mind off of everything. The three boys played games well into the night until they fell asleep. Caleb went to work the next day and actually felt better doing something. That kind of changed at the end of the day, and he burst into the house slamming the door.

“Hey wait a minute buddy! What’s wrong? Come here and talk to me!” His brother remarked as he almost fell off the couch.

“Samson wants to do a breakfast thing to try to make up for the lost business. He needs me to start early tomorrow, and I’ll pretty much be driving all day tomorrow and Sunday! I’m just a little ticked. I wanted to see everyone get started in the morning. I’ll be alright.”

“Just remember what we talked about kiddo. You’ve had a rough few years I know. You deserve some real fun, but you have that job now. Just keep driving forward. It’ll come I promise!”

“Yeah, ok. I’m going to bed. I have to be up early. If I don’t see you guys, have fun. Luke, I'm sorry for blowing up in front of you!”

“No hard feelings here man, get some rest. I hope tomorrow is good for you!”

Saturday morning Caleb was able to see everyone before they left. Jack chipped in to buy Tyler and Ryan the gear they needed to play. He was mad but got over it as he headed to work.

“Caleb I have our first order of the day. Looks like it’s a bit of a drive but should still be warm enough when you get there.”

Mr. Samson. I see breakfast burritos, omelets, But this confuses me. Breakfast pizza, Three of them? I’m not sure how that’s gonna go over. Sounds nasty”

“Here, try this. Don’t worry, this one is mine.”

“Oh wow! That is really good! What is it, Bacon egg type of thing? My brother and everyone would dig this!”

Maybe we can scrounge one up for them. You better get going now though it’s a bit of a drive about a half hour to deliver that!”

When Caleb arrived at the address he was given there was nobody there. He knocked on the door of the building, but no one answered. He walked back to his truck and was about to put the food on the hood of his truck to call Mr. Samson when he heard a bunch of pops and started getting stung in his back and legs, feeling pain all over. He yelled in pain and dropped to the ground covering his head. He could also hear whatever was hitting him hitting his truck. The food went flying. When everything stopped he quickly looked around trying to figure out what happened and Jack was the first one that he saw, followed by Weston and the others.

“What the hell guys! What the hell was that for!?” He looked around ticked off at getting attacked and he was covered in paint. So was his truck. He was also still scared since he didn’t know what happened to begin with.

“You said you wanted to see the place, so we put in an order!” His brother said as he hobbled out of the door Caleb had been knocking on.

“See the place, Yes! Get wildy attacked while I still have to deliver food for the rest of the day NO! I have to get back, and now I have to go home and change clothes, and wash the truck!”

“Not from what I've been told. I called Samson yesterday. He was able to get a driver for today. So I’ve got all your gear and other clothes inside for you.”

“What! Blake, I hope you understand that in order for me to make money and keep a good relationship with my boss I have to work!”

“He doesn’t care. I explained it all to him. You deserve to have fun out here with the rest of these guys. I could only get you today though. He needs you tomorrow.”

After the shock wore off Caleb was able to calm down and laugh about it.

“You guys made me drop the food all over the place and you all know what my revenge will be like for you scaring the hell out of me. You better hope these pizzas are in good shape though, you need to try this! By the way. Where are the vehicles?”

“Down that trail out of your sight. Let’s eat, then while Caleb gets ready Jordan and I can get our trucks back here before they wind up looking like Calebs!” Jack said, reaching for a pizza box.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really hope that this story will be able to continue personally I really love it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic