Music punishment (ff/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Music punishment (ff/F)

Post by Dany Osewat »

On afternoon in early December, Megan had invited her two best friends, Jennifer and Sophie, for Christmas decoration and for seeing a movie. Megan was a 18 years old short girl with brynnete hair. Jennifer was tall with blonde hair and Sophie was medium height and she had a ponytail
After Megan welcomed her friends they started decorating with Christmas lights and Christmas ribbons. But all started when Megan wanted them to listen the "all I want for Christmas is you" for a millionth time

"OK Megan enough" Jennifer said
"You can't stop me"
"Just put another song"
"Make me" Megan said and put her favorite song again
"We will tie you up with these ribbons"
"Only then I will stop" Megan laughed
"Hey Jennifer. Remember when Megan had locked us in a school class for 2 hours 2 years ago? I don't think revenge is a bad idea" Sophie said

Megan looked at them. "You won't" she said and she tried to go away
Jennifer had already took a ribbon and she was walking near Megan "Come here Meg. It will be fun"
Sophie acted quickly and grabbed Megan from behind"Jennifer there is duct tape in the kitchen we can use"
"LET ME GO IDIOT" Megan screamed
Jennifer went to the kitchen and she found the duct tape. Then she walked back and stopped the music in the computer "Finally"

"OK let's tie you up"
"Come on girls there is no need for that"Megan tried to negotiate while Sophie taped her hands
Then she put Megan in the floor and taped quickly her knees and legs
"Hey let's put her in her room" Jennifer proposed
"Wait what" Megan looked surprised
"Good idea. Grab her"
The two girls tried to lead Megan to her room, while she was screaming and trying not to lose her patience
"Girls I am sorry. Okey we don't have to listen that song again. Untie me please"
"Let us have some fun girl" Jennifer smiled and put Megan in her bed "OK Sophie I want you to go and bring 2 ribbons and 1 Christmas lights chain"
"Gotcha" Sophie said and left

Jennifer then grabbed one stress ball from Megan's office "Open your mouth Meg"
"ARE YOU CRAZY? You won't gag me"
"Yes I will" Jennifer sat next to Megan and closed Megan's nose "Open up"
Megan tried her best but eventually she opened her mouth and Jennifer put the ball inside. Then she wrapped Megan's mouth 5 times. Sophie returned with the stuff
'You look great Meg" Sophie said
"Yes she does"
"NMM"

Jennifer took one of the ribbons and quickly blindfolded her Friend. "Lay on your bed Megan and all will finish soon"
Megan layed on her bed while moaning and Jennifer took the tape and connected her taped legs with her hands hogtaping her "Wow that's awesome" Sophie saix
Then she took the other ribbon and tied it around Megan's palms
"She look like a gift"
"I am not done. What do you think the lights are for?"
"Don't know to tie them around her feet?" Sophie asked
"Exactly good for you. You wanna try?"
"Of course" Sophie said cheerfully and took the one christmas lights chain
"Take of her socks" Jennifer said
"Good idea"
"Nhmmh"

Sophie took Megans socks off and tied the Christmas lights chain around her soles and toes "I have more. Can I connect it with something else?"
"Sure thing"
Sophie thinked about it for one second and then she connected the chain with Megans mouth. Megan was squirming helpless

Jennifer put the lights on and admired her tied friend. "She is like a Christmas tree. Ok one last thing" she said and took Megans headphones and phone "Please Sophie remind me Megans favorite song"
"All I want for Christmas is you"
"Oh yes. I remember now" She put the headphones in Megans ears and search for the song in the phone.
"Ok Sophie for how long she deserves to stay like this?"
"One hour?"
"let's make it two so we can see the movie without her. She will be listening her song all this time. And of course I will set the volume in maximum"
Megan who then understood what was going on started screaming "MMMMM"

Jennifer put the song in repeat "It 3 minutes 55 seconds so you will listen this around 32 Times. Enjoy it"
Sophie laughed and took some photos of helpless Megan
"OK let's leave her. BYE DARLING. HAVE FUN" Jennifer said
"SEE YOU IN 2 HOURS. ENJOY THE MUSIC. BYE"
The two girls left and the music started
"I DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS"
Last edited by Dany Osewat 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Ha ha, Cute story ! love some good Christmas ribbon and light restraints ! and love the Headphone bit at the end,( always that sort of concept with music and headphones in TUGS ) that should really make her refrain from listening to it again anytime soon or even next year :lol:
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Poor Megan... though its kinda deserved. Might seek revenge in a future story... ;)
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago Poor Megan... though its kinda deserved. Might seek revenge in a future story... ;)
I am thinking of a scenario of revenge, but its a little difficult. Would you like to dm me, if you have some ideas?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story. You might want to try a little more set up. It seems they jumped into the tie up awfully fast. Still, I enjoyed it. Merry late Christmas!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic