High School Antics (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

High School Antics (M/M)

Post by David Han »

Jack and Daniel are two good friends. Jack is 15 and Daniel is 16. They attend the same high school of Hunter’s High School. They live in Wisconsin in Dewberry. It’s a small town. Jack invited his friend Daniel to dinner one day. Daniel agreed, but there was more to this then he will realize. For one, Jack had always suspected that Daniel was into tied up scenarios. He noticed signs. First, he found out that Daniel was always talking about dasmels in distress whenever they watch television together. 2nd, Daniel would evasilly close his laptop whenever Jack is around him like he was hiding something.

Jack had prepared rope, a blindfold, 2 socks, and instruments for the night. Daniel arrived at 6 pm wearing his underwear, his blue jeans, his t-shirt, baseball hat, and socks. He also had on a pair of sunglasses. As he walked in, Daniel said he made him pasta. After offering him a glass of water and he accepted, they finished dinner quickly. Out of the blue, Jack said “Hey, are you into bondage”? Oh no, he found out thought Daniel. He was thinking what to say. Then he said, “Yes I am, how did you find out” Well, you keep bringing up the tied up scenes in television”, and you tend to hide things in your laptop. “You are very observant” said Daniel. Jack replied, “Can I tie you up”? Daniel said, “Only if I can tie you up also” Jack agreed because he secretely like it too.

Well the boys went to the bedroom where Daniel discovered the tools Jack has set up. Lay on the bed with your arms up and legs spread said Jack. Daniel stripped down to his underwear where he felt the most comfortable and did as he was told. Jack took Daniel’s right arm and bound them to the right bed post. He did the same with his left arm. He then restrained Daniel’s right leg to the right bed post. He did the same to his left leg. He then put on blindfold and gagged him with the socks and rope. Is this comfortable, asked Jack. Daniel said yes.

Jack them slightly tickled Daniel’s armpits and this cause Daniel to giggle. Wait, I thought you just wanted to tie me up” Jack said, “That would not be as fun” he smirkered as he proceeded with the tickling. Now Daniel was completely helpless. As Jack moved down to Daniel’s belly, he was tickled more. This proceeded to cause Daniel to holler with laughter. He then stripped down Daniel’s socks exposing his vulnerable and soft bare feet. Then, he used his fingers to explore Daniel’s toes and it ignited a rush of laughter. He then turned on electrical toothbrushes.

To be Continued
Last edited by David Han 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tie me up and have fun with me
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! Looking forwards to the games these guys will play.

I would recommend you to think of a title for your story, might catch more people’s interest on it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]David Han[/mention] Nice introduction! Anxious to see what you come up with next 8-)
I have to agree with [mention]cj2125[/mention], this thread will attract a lot more readers if you can come up with a fitting title.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Rushed the tag so forgot to put title. On there now though
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Conclusion:

Jack decided to unleash hell using the electrical toothbrushes on Daniel’s bare feet. It tickled a lot because Daniel was squeling. It was very cute. After tickling him some more, it was finally over. However, the best part was yet to come.

Jack untied Daniel and said, now it’s your turn to tie me now and get me back. Daniel was happy. Jack stripped down to his underwear. Daniel grabbed Jack’s hands and pulled them behind his back before tying them with rope. He then tied his feet. Then he connected his feet to his hands and he was now hogtied.

Daniel asked Jack if he was ticklish. Jack said no. As it turned out, this was quite true as he could get no responses from him. Then, Daniel said do you have whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles? Jack said yes in the kitchen. Can I pour them on you? To his surprise, Jack said yes. Daniel returned moments later with the ingredients and he carried Jack to the showers and dumped them on his entire body. He was lierally covered from head to toe.

He decided not to turn on the water, but to eat and lick him clean. The process took over 2 hours, but when he was fully cleaned, Daniel untied his friend. They said their goodbyes but it was only the beginning of their friendship. 2 days later, Daniel invited Jack to his house. When Jack came over, he saw handcuffs, rope, a blindfold, a gag, and more things waited for him, and he smiled as he walked in.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool little story thanks for posting it. I hope you decide to continue with more in the future
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

Good story hope to read more from you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic