Kyle, the dalmatian (f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kyle, the dalmatian (f/m)

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone. Here is a new story from Kyle, together with Jean. This story is a little longer than usual. It happened on Friday, after Kyle's birthday. But before the story begins, a big thank you to Killua, with whom I developed this story. Thanks, Buddy 😉: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... ile&u=9124
https://www.deviantart.com/killuaz96
And remember, all my stories are about the fun of being tied up and nothing else, just like this one. I say this upfront because the type of bondage in this story is a kind of "puppyplay" or "petplay". But all on the level of fun. It’s only about a fun Tie-up game. Nothing more. Have fun with the story😊:

Jean and I went to my house after school. She was allowed to spend the night with me. We were both looking forward to it. At 2 o'clock we were at my house as usual. My siblings were still at school, as usual. My parents were shopping together in town and would also not be back until the evening. So we had the house to ourselves. We went straight to my room, packed our backpacks aside, and got everything ready for Jean. We got the mattress, a pillow, a blanket and put everything near my bed. Then we did our homework. At about 4 o'clock everything was ready. Then my siblings came home and told us they were there too. I turned on the TV and we watched TV.

"Say, you told me you got new things for your birthday. Can I see them? I mean, I know what all you got, but I'd like to see what they look like." said Jean to me.

"Sure, wait a minute, I'll get them out of my TuG bag." I said to her with a grin.

I stood up and took out the bag. I dug out my belts, mittens, and armbinder, along with my padlocks. They were regular padlocks that you needed a key to open. I laid everything on the floor. Jean took the things in her hand and examined everything.

"Wow, these are great things. We can try a lot of new things with this." She grinned at me.

"Yes, that's right. I'm looking forward to it." I replied.

"Then I have an idea." Said Jean and went to her bag and rummaged around in it.

After a short while, she found what she was looking for and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it more closely. It was the Coupon I had given everyone in my family and Jean for Christmas. With it, Jean got to choose how I was tied up and what I wore for 12 hours. She was the first to redeem her coupon. I grinned and looked at her.

"Well, here we go. With that, your coupon is considered redeemed. Pick what you need." I said to her with a grin and tossed the coupon in the wastebasket.

She got the belts ready, as well as the mittens. Likewise, she took out the ball gag from the bag as well. She took out the box of costumes and pulled out the Dalmatian costume that I wore to Spirit Week: https://images.fun.co.uk/products/17452 ... ostume.jpg
Also, she pulled out the collar, the leash, and a diaper. She held the costume, the diaper, and 4 thick cotton pads, which she also took out of her bag, out to me.

"I'll probably be all in these one day." I said, holding the diaper in my hand.

"You know Kyle. Just in case." She said to me with a grin.

"I know. I mean, you took the coupon, so I'll wear what you say from then on." I replied to her with a grin as well.

"I have a surprise for you too, something I got from my uncle after you changed." She said to me.

"Well, I'm excited then." I said grinning.

“And please put the thick cotton pads on your knees and elbows. You will see why.” She added.

I nodded to her. I went into the bathroom and used the restroom. I took off all my clothes, then put on the diaper and the jumpsuit of the costume. I zipped up the back and placed the thick cotton pads on the desired areas. They held very well where I placed them. I put the hood on. Likewise, I put my hands in the attached mittens and put on the shoe covers. I went back to my room where Jean was already waiting for me. She was holding the costume makeup in her hand. I sat down on my bed and closed my eyes.

"So, here we go." I said with a grin.

I could feel the paint on my skin. She painted my left eye black, my nose and lips black and a tongue to make it look like it was hanging out.

"Done. As beautiful as a real dalmatian, haha." Laughed Jean.

"Yeah, I didn't expect anything else either, haha." I laughed as well. "So what's the surprise?" I asked her.

She went to her bag and dug out several padlocks. They were a little bigger than the ones I had, but still had 3 buttons and a small oblong display.

"These are time padlocks. My uncle works for a company that develops new padlocks and devices. They are relatively new and still being tested. He gave them to all our relatives so that I could distribute them and others could test them. You can time them and only then do they open. Before that, they don't. The maximum time is 99 hours. But I think I can test them well on you, haha." She laughed.

I picked up one of the padlocks and examined it.

"These look cool. The one on the left for hours, the one on the right for minutes, and the one in the middle to start with?" I asked because the one in the middle was a little bigger.

"Exactly. Shall we get started? I also found a new Tie up technique on the internet. It’s very simple." She said to me.

"Then when you're ready. I can't wait to see what you've found." I grinned at her.

She nodded at me with a grin. She first took the mittens in her hand and put them over my hands, which were also in the mittens of the costume. Then she made the mittens tight and closed them with a normal lock. This way I could not take them off.

"Please bend your arms inward so that his hands are level with your shoulders." She said to me.

I did as she said. Then she took one of my new belts in her hand. She wrapped it tightly around my right forearm and upper arm below my hand (also individually around them to make sure I couldn’t slip down). She made it tight, but not so tight that it hurt. She did the same with my left arm. She locked both of them with one of the time padlocks but didn't set a time yet. Then I was told to lie down on the mattress and bend my legs. I did, and Jean took two of the straps again. She tied my ankles and thighs together, just as she did my arms. Once individually around the outside. She also added the time padlocks there but did not activate them. I lay motionless and helpless on my back.

"Maybe my turtle costume would have been better, haha." I Laughed.

"Yes, you are right in that position. But I'm not finished yet," she said and leaned down to me.

She first turned me on my side and then helped me up so that I was on my knees and elbows. Thanks to the thick cotton pads, I barely noticed and it didn't hurt at all.

"So the whole thing is close to a dog." She said with a smile.

"Well, at least it looks funny." I said and looked in the mirror of my closet.

Then she bent down to me again and put the collar around my neck and tied the leash to it.

"There, now you're all set. I've always wanted a dog, HAHAHA." Laughed Jean at the top of her lungs.

"Well, you got your wish then. At least for 12 hours, haha." I laughed back.

Then she set the time on the time padlocks attached to the belts and pressed the middle button to activate them:

beep, beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeppppp.

I heard the padlocks close. With that, they didn't open again until the time was over. I looked in the mirror to see what time she had set. But I couldn't see it because of the small display, so I tried to get closer to the mirror. But since I was on all fours, I had to creep up slowly. It was unfamiliar and hard to walk like that. I walked slowly. Much to the amusement of Jean. She laughed out loud when I moved.

"HAHAHA, better than expected, HAHAHA." She laughed.

I didn't respond further. and continued moving towards the mirror. When I arrived, I turned around, so I could see the displays. My eyes snapped open as I recognized the number: 11:58:31. She had stuck me in that position for the entire 12 hours. I turned my head to look at her.

"Seriously? The whole 12 hours?" I looked at her questioningly.

"Yeah, why not? That's what the coupon was for, right? Twelve hours, my way." Jean said to me.

"Yes, but the full-time?" I asked again.

"I told you I always wanted a dog, haha." She laughed and stood up.

"Yeah, but that's already a lot of time in this posimmmmmmppppphhh." I was interrupted by Jean putting the ball gag in my mouth and closing it behind my head.

"Dogs can't talk." She winked at me with a smile.

“MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH.” I protest in my gag.

"I mean, you could have expected that when you give something like the coupon. Right?" she asked me.

“…mmmmeeeeppphhhh." I nodded at her.

“So don't complain." She winked at me.

A moment later, she left the room and headed down the stairs. I looked at myself again in the mirror.

"Okay, I have to admit she did a damn good job. I really look like a Dalmatian." I thought to myself and had to admit it.

Then she came back with our camera and took some pictures right away.

"Of course, we can't pass that up." she smiled at me.

"Mmmeemmpphh." I nodded at her.

"Well, let's watch some TV first." She said, taking the leash and leading me to the mattress.

I immediately blushed. This was embarrassing and humiliating. Jean placed the mattress so that she could lean against my bed. She sat down on the mattress and saw how red my face was.

"Haha, you have nothing to be ashamed of." She laughed and patted my hood.

I just looked at her. Then she laid me on my side so I could see the TV and not have to be on all fours. She put another pillow under my head so I could lie more comfortably. She turned on the TV, put a DVD in the Playstation, took the remote and controller, and sat down next to my head. We watched "War of the Worlds". At least she did me a favor with the film. I liked it very much. During the film, I looked down at myself from time to time and tried to loosen the straps by moving my arms and legs back and forth. But they remained firmly in place. Jean noticed this, of course. I heard her laugh softly. She put her hand on my shoulder and stroked me a little. I must confess that I enjoyed it and held still.

"I know dogs like to be petted, haha." She laughed.

I skillfully ignored the statement and just enjoyed it. Finally, about halfway through the movie, I closed my eyes. And shortly after, I fell asleep.

End of the movie

Suddenly, I felt a twinge in my stomach area and woke up.

"Well, did my little dog fall asleep?" She grinned at me

"Mmeemmpph." I nodded at her.

"Perfect.” She said to me grinning. “I think it's time to get something to eat. I'll see what's available and bring something up. You stay here." She added.

I looked at the clock. It was 18:30. I moved my arms so I could see the time lock display on my right arm: 09:46:44.

"Whew, still so long. But I have to expect something like this when the others also redeem their coupon. And it's kind of fun, too." I thought to myself.

I heard Jean coming back up the stairs. She came into the room with a tray and placed it in front of me. On it was a plate with spaghetti bolognese and a glass of juice. Next to it were 2 bowls, with the same in them. It was clear to me for whom what was. She took the ballgag out of my mouth.

"Let me guess, you want me to eat like spirit week?" I asked shortly after the gag was removed.

"Well, sure, like a dog should." She just grinned at me.

I looked back down at myself and tried again to do something about the straps. But Jean noticed my escape attempt and sat down in front of me.

"I cashed in the coupon you gave me. So then you stand by what you wrote on it. For twelve hours, and as I want to tie you up, and what you have to wear. I was very happy when you gave it to me after Christmas and I was happy to redeem it. Otherwise, you wouldn't have had to give something like that." She said with a neutral, slightly disappointed look.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. But it’s just really embarrassing to eat like that." I said to her.

"But no one will see it. Only you and me. Well, your parents saw the picture on the camera, but they would have anyway if they printed it out for your album. And you know I won't tell anyone about it. Never have and never will." She said to me with a slight grin.

"Yeah, you're right about that. I know I can trust you on that. I'm sorry. I won't fight back now, a promise is a promise." I grinned at her and her words also calmed me.

"Alright, my little puppy." She winked at me.

I grinned back. Jean set both bowls down in front of the mattress. She helped me up so I was back on all fours and could easily reach the bowls. The food was already cut up small for me. Jean took her food in front of her.

"Bon appetit." She said to me.

"Bon appetit." I replied to her.

We both started to eat. Me as best I could, but it worked out relatively well. Of course, my mouth was all smeared.

"By the way, your mom asked if you wanted a collar with your name on it when she saw the photo." Laughed Jean.

"Haha, very funny." I said to her sarcastically.

"Just kidding." She grinned at me.

"I know." I grinned back.

When I finished eating, I drank the other bowl, but not like a dog with my tongue. I slurped it up. By the time I was done, Jean had finished. She cleared everything on the table.

"I'll get something to clean your face." She grinned.

"Thanks, but then the makeup will be gone." I replied to her.

"I'll fix that." She winked at me and went downstairs to put the dishes away.

When she returned a short time later, she had a wet washcloth with her. She cleaned my mouth so that everything was clean again. Then she put the washcloth aside and grabbed the makeup again and did my makeup like before.

"Perfect, like nothing ever happened." She grinned at me.

"Good, now what?" I asked her.

"Well, first I gag you again so my dog is nice and quiet." She said and took the gag in her hand.

I opened my mouth directly.

"That's how you do it." She laughed and put the gag in my mouth and fastened it back in my neck.

Then she took the leash in her hand and started walking.

"Come on, I have to go to the bathroom." She said and pulled a little on the leash.

I had no choice but to go along. I meandered along behind her. It still wasn't easy to crawl on my elbows and knees like that. Fortunately, the thick cotton pads were still in place, so it didn't hurt. In the hallway, she stopped in front of the bathroom. She tied the leash to the stair railing.

"So my doggie can't run away while I'm in the bathroom." She smiled, stroked my head, and disappeared into the bathroom.

I pulled on the leash with my head and tested it. The leash was wrapped tightly around the stair railing. No escape for me.

"I hope no one comes up while I'm here in the hall." I thought, slightly embarrassed.

I waited and waited, but Jean didn't come out. I was getting more and more nervous, as someone could come at any moment. But I was lucky. It took 15 minutes for Jean to come out, but no one from my family came up.

"You waited well." She stroked my head again.

"She's enjoying this so much." I thought to myself.

She led me back to my room. As we passed the mirror, I looked at the time lock display: 08:33:21. Still, a long time before I would be free. She led me to the mattress and this time tied the leash to the top leg of my bed and laid me back on my side so I could see the TV. She didn't turn it on but started tickling my feet. Her favorite thing to do.

"MMMAMAMAPPHHH MMAMAMMAMMPPPPHH MAMAMMMMMAAMMAAMPPPHHH." I laughed into my gag.

"Haha, I know what you like." She laughed too.

I just shook my head. She knew I didn't like that. I wriggled as best I could to escape the tickling, but tied up as I was, with the leash tied to my bed, I couldn't escape either and had to endure it. She tickled me always alternately on the feet. First the left, then the right, then again the left, and then both feet together. I was laughing into my gag the whole time. After 15 minutes she let go of my feet. I thought I had a little break, but I was wrong. She started poking me in the side, stomach, and also a little in the ribs. I wriggled back and forth again so at least she didn't have it so easy. What succeeded at first also well.

"So now hold still doggie." She said to me with a grin.

"mmnoonmmph." I shook my head.

Then she sat down on my torso in such a way that I couldn't move, so at least I couldn't struggle.

"It's much easier that way." She grinned at me and started poking my sides again.

She continued to push me for about 10 minutes until she started again with my feet. The tickling continued for half an hour. This time she continued without mercy. I laughed and laughed until I even began to cry from laughter. But that didn't bother her and she continued. She then also started poking me in the sides again, which particularly annoyed me. After another half hour, around 20:30, she stopped tickling me. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. The makeup was somewhat smeared by the tears, which she noticed and reapplied as before. She loosened the leash from the bedpost and helped me up.

"In case you want to run free for a while." She said and prepared another movie.

I walked around my room a bit to get around. The more I walked around like this, the easier it became. Jean noticed that too.

"Hey, someone can walk well already." She grinned and patted me again.

I nodded and continued to the mirror to read the time on the padlocks: 7:39:01. Still enough time.

"I wonder if I'll have to sleep like that too. But I probably will with the remaining time." I thought to myself.

I walked around my room some more. Jean had already prepared everything and was sitting on the mattress again. She tapped on the spot where I had always lain before. I went to her and lay down.

"Good boy." She said to me.

I just shook my head. We watched the movie "Jumper." It was a nice movie. At least she picked movies I liked when I was already tied up like a dog and she had her fun that way. During the movie, we didn't move much. We watched in silence while she petted me again from time to time. When the movie was over, she turned everything off and disappeared from my room. When she came back a few minutes later, she had changed into her pajamas. To my amazement, she took out my ball gag.

"It's more comfortable to sleep like this." She said to me.

"Thank you." I replied.

"But so you don't run away from me..." She interrupted herself, took the leash, and tied it back to the top bedpost, but with enough slack, for me to turn around.

"So I'm sleeping down here?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course. Dogs don't belong in bed, haha." She laughed and then covered me with a blanket. Likewise, she put a pillow under my head.

"I can live with that." I said.

"You don't have a choice, haha." She laughed again.

"Yeah, yeah, " I just replied smiling.

Jean turned off the light and went to bed.

"Good night. Thanks for the coupon. That was really fun, even though you might not have liked it as much." She said to me.

"Good night, Jean. Even though it was strange at first, it was funny, even if embarrassing." I said to her.

She stroked my hood one more time and fell asleep shortly after. I lay awake for a little while longer but then fell asleep, too.

The next morning[/b]

"Get up Kyle. It's morning already." said Jean to me.

"Good morning." I said still very sleepy, wanting to stretch but that wasn’t possible.

"Well come on then, I'll get you out now." Said she to me.

"Very good, I need to go to the bathroom slowly too." I answered her and noticed the growing pressure in my bladder.

"Oh well, maybe I'll leave you in there for a bit then, you've got the diaper on." She smiled nastily.

"Hey!", I replied a little louder.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Your time is long over anyway. I hope you're not mad that it was longer overnight." She said to me as she stood up and leaned over to me.

"No, nonsense. We were asleep. And since I grumbled a bit at the beginning, let's just say we're fine." I grinned at her.

"Fine, even if it was nice to have a dog, haha." she grinned and opened the time padlocks. Then she loosened the straps and released the padlocks around the mittens as well. I stood up and stretched.

"FREE." I said out loud with a smile. It was a good feeling after so long.

"Then get changed and I'll put everything away." She said to me with a grin.

I nodded, got my clothes out of the closet, and went into the bathroom. I took off the costume and the diaper. I threw the diaper in the trashcan and then took a long shower. After the shower, I dried off and put on a blue t-shirt, black socks, boxers, and blue jeans. Through the shower, the costume makeup went off directly. Then I went back to my room. Jean had everything cleaned up and ready.

"Thanks for cleaning up, Jean," I said to her.

"No problem. Thanks again for the coupon. I loved it." She grinned.

"No problem. Always gladly again." I grinned back.

"Haha, hopefully." She laughed. “And this is for you. A little belated birthday present." she added and gave me the time padlocks. All 4 include the charging cords.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Sure. you/we have more use for them here." She grinned at me.

"Thanks." I said happily and took the time padlocks, the charging cords, and put them in my TuG bag.

"You're welcome." She replied.

Jean grabbed her bag and we went downstairs to eat breakfast. It was 9 o'clock. We ate and told my parents about yesterday. They both had to laugh. When we were done, Jean was picked up by her parents. We hugged and agreed that it had been fun. That was always important to us when we played these games.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Haha! Kyle does make a good dog. Maybe he should've stayed as the family pet then. Wonder idea from both you and [mention]Killua[/mention] it was perfect. That's another coupon redeemed for Kyle. Still has plenty of more to have be used on him. I can't wait to see his family's creative ideas and the other gear being used in the future if you were to continue with the coupons.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

another great story. it never gets boring to read your stories.

The fact that Kyle's vouchers were now being used was also very exciting for Kyle.
If the siblings thanked you again for the birthday surprise and both redeemed their vouchers, it could certainly be interesting for Kyle.

Also the time lock approach has been very interesting. So it's not possible to unlock the shackles until the time is up.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

thats a fun story
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]ducttape1[/mention] [mention]jone123[/mention]

Thank you guys for your comments :). It was very fun to develop this story with [mention]Killua[/mention]. I'm glad that you like it :)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Oh, I completely forgot to comment, sorry I´m a bit late. I like the story. It´s great what you developed from our idea. And you even improved some detailes since I read the first draft. Great work as always.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Oh, I completely forgot to comment, sorry I´m a bit late. I like the story. It´s great what you developed from our idea. And you even improved some detailes since I read the first draft. Great work as always.

Thank you bud :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic