The War (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Billyfrank
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The War (F/M)

Post by Billyfrank »

Thursday night
I come home from college. I only live 1 hour away so it’s not to far. Plus my best friend was coming home too from college and we were going to hang out on Friday.

Friday morning/afternoon

I wake up and lay in my bed for a while. I get butterflies in my stomach. I have not seen my best friend who we will call TJ. I was nervous because I didn’t know if he had changed. I texted TJ whether I should come over now or later and didn’t get a reply. I thought that he was still asleep so I decided to get my breakfast and shower. After my shower, I decided to go to TJ. We were good enough friends to allow each other over each other house whenever. As I drrove over there, I get those butterflies again. Something feels different today. I park the car in the driveway and ring the doorbell. I wait 15 seconds till I hear the door lock click and the door opening.
“Ahhhh” Screamed Amber, whose TJ’s younger sister by a year. “Wow, nice to see you too.”

Amber- omg Charles is that you. ( Charles is me btw)

Charles-Hey what’s up, long time no see, is TJ home?

Amber-no he just left to go get some pizza because our parents are out of town.

Charles-Wait he left without me, dick, well is it ok if I stay over while I wait for him to come back.

Amber -sure we can talk.

We walk back into the house where all my memories flood back into my head. This was my second home, time where I would spend more time here than my own home. “Hey, I’m going to be upstairs, you can go downstairs into the basement and watch tv” said Amber. I didn’t have anything better to do so I went downstairs. I laid down on the couch and turned the tv on. I was super tired last night because I was catching up on all the YouTube I miss. My eyes drifted and struggled to stay awake. All until I’m handgagged with cloth in the hand. Tired as I already was, I passed out very quickly.

When I woke up, I couldn’t see anything. I had a blindfold over my eyes. I got panicked and decided to look for my phone. But my arms were taped together, elbow to fingertips. My head is rushing with thoughts. What in the world happened. I then attempted to move my legs which lead to no sucess. I tired to stand and my legs and been taped frog tied. I was shocked that I would be taped in a unique way. I decided to use the only thing that was bound which was my mouth and shouted HELLO. My mind goes crazy while I try to listen for any noise. “Oh now you’reyou’re awake. I knew exactly who it was. It was Amber. My was Amber bound like this too. What happened in the first place.

Charles- Hey are you ok

Amber- Hehe, what do you mean.

Charles- Where are we and what did you do to me?

Amber-Well we are in my basement and you’re just a little taped up.
Amber takes the blindfold off my face.

Charles- So why am I taped up?

Amber- It’s punishment for all the times you have even been mean to me.

Charles- ok well when TJ gets back he’s gonna laugh but then your gonna get it.

Amber- Yea well about that, I knew that my parents would be out of town and TJ is still at college, I ask him to prank text you come over. But at least you got me. Aren’t you excited, it’s gonna be a great weekend.
Part 1
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI, welcome aboard.
I look forward to the next episode but please gender tag the story (Simply edit the title). Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a good story so far. I can't wait for the coming chapters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic