KELSEY LEARNS THE ROPES (F/M) PART 13 ADDED 8/29

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TWELVE

Kelsey smiled at me as she sat back and pondered my fate. I was too well tied to slip loose and it occurred to me that I didn't quite like the look she was giving me. I began to like it less when she took off her shoes and socks. I knew what was coming.

"I'll make you a deal," she grinned. "You smell my feet for five minutes and then I'll untie you and you can tie me up."

I shook my head no. Smelling feet was not my thing. But I knew that wasn't going to stop her.

"Oh, come on! They don't smell that bad. Or do they?"

With that she put one foot right on my nose. I wiggled by she followed my face, laughing. I knew it was useless and finally sat there, her foot all over my face. In the back of my mind, I was thinking of everything I would do to her when I got to tie her up.

She took her foot away and leaned in close.

"Are you mad at me, hon?"

I gave her an "Mmmmph". I wasn't mad but I wanted to see what she would do next.

"I'll take that as a no," she grinned. "Good. I have a neat little idea. Wait here."

Now what was she up to?

She got up and ran into the bedroom. When she came back a few minutes later, she had a pair of purple handcuffs. She plopped down on the loveseat next to me, picked up a length of rope and started tying her ankles together. I was getting really confused. She picked up the duct tape next and smoothed three pieces over her mouth. Then she lifted the cuffs, snapped one of her left wrist, put both hands behind her back and snapped the other on her right wrist!

TO BE CONTINUED...
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART 13

What was she doing? There was no way I could get loose and now she handcuffed herself--without even bringing out the key! What were we going to do? I was about to lose my mind at this point.

I "Mmmmphed" angrily at her.

She just looked at me and sighed under her gag. A few seconds later and she demonstrated that they were trick cuffs and she could get out of them anytime she wanted. I mmmphed an "oh" at her and looked kinda sheepish. She just shook her head, snapped the cuffs back on and snuggled up close to me.

I realized that this was a night of firsts. It was the first time I had been tied up by anyone else, let alone Kelsey. It was also the first time I was tied up with someone else. It felt nice. I leaned back and shut my eyes for a moment, enjoying myself. Kelsey looked up at me and we gag kissed. She couldn't help but giggle after that. She relaxed again and we lay there for a long time.

"Good," she smiled. "I'm using the bathroom then I'll give you a little break before the piece de resistance."

She headed into the bathroom. While she was gone, I wondered what she was up to. How could tonight get any better?

After she got out of the bathroom, she darted into the bedroom. I waited patiently, my curiosity rising. She came back after a little over five minutes and knelt down before me. She untied my legs first, then my wrists. Finally the gag came off. I was eager to head into the bedroom, but she stopped me by cuddling up to me.

"Let's stay here for a few minutes. What's in there can wait."

"Okay." The first words I'd gotten out of my mouth in a while.

I wrapped my arms around her and we stayed on the couch cuddling.

"How am I doing?" she asked at length.

"Fantastic. I am super impressed."

She pumped her fist in the air.

"You'll like what's next," she promised.

"I can't wait."

TO BE CONTINUED...
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Really enjoying both of the stories you’ve been updatinf! Keep up the good work!
I assume Kelsey’s feet didnt smell great?
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

guardian741 wrote: 8 months ago Really enjoying both of the stories you’ve been updatinf! Keep up the good work!
I assume Kelsey’s feet didnt smell great?
Thanks.

I've smelled worse things I'm sure. :)
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I can't wait to see what is next either :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic