Sister takes revenge (f/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sister takes revenge (f/M)

Post by Dany Osewat »

My sister Irene and I were into tugs for some years. We were usually do escape challenges with ropes or tape. Irene wasn’t very good in tying knots, so I was able to escape every time. Irene couldn’t escape the most times and I was leaving her alone for some time or I was tickling her. She didn’t like that, especially when I used itchy powder

One day when I was 18 and she was 15 she reminded me that we hadn’t done escape challenge for some time. I agreed and we decided to do one the following afternoon
“I am better in knots now” she warned me
“You have said that before” I said “You are never gonna tie me up so good that I couldn’t escape”
The following afternoon she entered my room, and I gave her the ropes. She asked me if I could take off my t shirt, because I would be more helpless if I couldn’t escape. I complied and then she started tying my wrists. It was tight. She used another rope to tie my legs and then my knees. I realized that she had improved
“I told you. Please lay on your bed. Lets try the hogtie challenge” She helped me lay and then she tied my elbows and connected my wrists with my legs “I practiced with Susan” she said “That’s how I was improved. I wanted to make you helpless” I started worrying
“Ok I will leave you for 15 minutes. Bye sweetheart” she said, and she left

I tried my best but for the first time I couldn’t untie myself. I was trapped. The 15 minutes passed really fast, and Irene returned
“Oh the escape master cant escape. So how I will punish you for that?”
“Oh come on” I said, and Irene took off her socks. “Any last words?
“You can gag me with somethingmm” I tried to say but she put her socks in my mouth. Then she wrapped some tape around my head 5 times. I felt her taping my palms and using something else to tie my big toes together. She started tickling me. It was intense. Sometime after that she put something in my soles “I found your itchy powder” she said laughing. I tried to protest but I felt the itchiness “You are gonna regret all the times you did that to me”
“Be right back”

She returned 5 minutes later with some voleyball socks and one shoe. “I know how much you like my feet. You are so happy when you are tickling me. Let’s see if you like my socks and shoe too”
She used one sock to blindfold me and then she tied another one around my gagged mouth. The smell was awful. “This is my shoe”she explained, and I felt something in my nose. She taped it in my face and she told me to take some breaths “It has more socks inside. I think you will like it”
“I have to go study for a test now, so I wont be able to untie you for some hours. I am so sorry”
“MMPH?”
“But I have something that it will help you enjoy your time. How nice of me” I felt something in my ears
“Its my headphones. I don’t need them today so you can have them. What do you want to listen?”
“Mm?”
“Let’s put the barbie girl. In repeat”
“MMHMPZ”
"I know that you hate it"
Barbie girl started playing in low volume. I moaned while I heard her taking some pictures “Smile”

Irene kissed me in my hair. “Thank you for letting me tying you up big brother. Try taking some big breaths while I am gone. And think about what you said. That I never gonna tie you up so good that you couldn’t escape. So, see you in some hours escape master”
The volume of barbie girl was now increased but I heard her leaving the room “HAVE FUN BITCH. TOODLES”
“MMMMMGHH”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hahaha. Itching powder on tied up bare feet is EVIL :evil:
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This story is great
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic