Jewelry Store Robbery Betrayal (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2162

Jewelry Store Robbery Betrayal (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Jewelry Store Robbery Betrayal (Story Request)

Today was the day! Aimee could barely believe it. She had a skip in her step as she swung open the doors to the high end diamond retailer. It was a small shop at the edge of town. Diamonds were set in their displays and ranged from a few thousand to tens of thousands of dollars. Aimee had been working as a Sales Associate for the Diamond Company for just over a year. She had worked hard and was a fiendish saleswoman. But she was never really satisfied.

You see; Aimee had a secret. The whole reason she took this job was she had a fantasy of being tied up and gagged during a robbery. But in the small town of just a couple 20,000 people, crime at that level never happened. Aimee would come to work – sell things – then go home. Eventually she started looking other places to fulfill that fantasy. She found a website that allowed her to connect with people all across the world and discuss things just like that! It was called ‘BoundLiving’. After a few missed connections and a few provocative posts of herself she finally hit home with a user named “Robb’d_101”. Long story short they roleplayed and chatted about each other’s dream tie up scenario. At one point Aimee let it slip she worked at a Jewelry Store. Robb’d became intrigued and was asking more and more questions to the point it almost made Aimee uncomfortable…almost.

Robb’d told Aimee that it would be fun to tie her up at work one day. That simple statement caused a storm of emotions and thoughts that Aimee couldn’t shake. Day after day – sale after sale – all Aimee could think about was getting bound, gagged, and humiliated on the floor of her work space. Late one evening she logged in and confessed all these things to Robb.

“I need to be bound, gagged, and completely helpless!” She sent in the messenger. That was the message that sent all of this off. Robb had replied back that he was in some financial trouble and really needed cash. That’s when the two came up with a devious idea. Robb would travel to meet Aimee at work and bind her and steal a few diamonds to pay off his debts. They exchanged several times on the site and Aimee was getting more and more excited at the prospects. Aimee told Robb she had recently been giving a shift as the acting manager for the day and would have to close the shop all on her own. That meant that she had to do some book keeping after hours. She could take the garbage out and that could be his signal to drag her back inside and do his work. Aimee could barely contain herself.

Aimee was excited. Today was the day.

Every sale and work task was made impossibly difficult today, all Aimee could think about was what was going to happen once the store closed. Aimee looked at herself in the mirror that hung in corner of the store for guests to check out her merchandise. She had picked an outfit that she could see Nancy Drew or some other snooping girl detective wear. An ankle length black skirt with a slit in one side, black strap heels, and a white blouse completed her outfit. She wore a blue women’s suit coat over her shirt. Aimee’s blond hair fell behind her in curls to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her make up today was modest, a light shade of red lipstick and black eye shadow. Aimee was getting increasingly nervous and excited as the day went on.

Aimee was excited. It was time.

Aimee had sent her two co-workers home for the evening and locked the front door. She hurried through her paperwork and finished some other administrative tasks. She quickly grabbed the garbage and tied a knot in the bag.
“Oh boy. Here we go!” Aimee thought as she made her way to the back door that led out to the ally. Her thoughts were racing. Would Robb really be here? What if he ties me too tight? What if…what if….

Aimee was too excited before to think of any consequences as to how this could go wrong. Now the thoughts were flooding in as she reached the dumpster outside. She realized this was probably a bad idea! She turned and almost sprinted back to her shop door. “Shit….shit….shit…this was dumb!” Aimee was relieved when she made it in side and shut the door behind her. “Guess he didn’t show…..mwmmmppphhhh!” A thick and strong man had grabbed her from behind and shoved a sock deep into her mouth. “Oh shit…shit….shit…its happening!” Aimee thought. Robb and her had discussed doing a takedown scene and Aimee said she liked to fight. This was bad….he wouldn’t stop even if she fought him.

The man was wearing a long black sleeve shirt, and black mask, with black jeans. He shoved Aimee into the wall knocking the air out of her. His hand was still tight over her mouth. He reached back and grabbed a cloth for the next part of his plan and shoved it in her mouth before knotting it in the back of her head.

“UGGHMPPPP!” [Oww!] Aimee winced from being shoved into the wall and gagged. She was having mixed feelings – she was exited but incredibly scared. She fought a little but let the man do his work. He tied her arms behind her back professionally. She knew Robb was a professional Shibari practitioner but never realized how tight he could probably tie. The man took more rope and cinched her elbows together. He then swept Aimee’s heeled feet out from underneath her. Aimee feel to the floor and the man straddled her as he tied her ankles and knees together. “HUGGGH MPPPHMMH HM EUGGHMPPPH!” [Hey! Take it easy!] Aimee tried to fight. The man paid no attention as he rolled her into a seating position and started to wrap her chest in a tight harness. The rope compressed her lungs making it harder to breath. With the final knot being tied the man mocked her.

“Hi Aimee…nice to finally meet you.” He patted her on the cheek. “Looks like I used up all my rope but I still wanna make sure you’re a bit more secure. Where do you all keep your duct tape around here?”

Aimee was starting to relax. He seemed nice. She nodded towards the small office door in the corner of the store. “Be right back sexy.” Aimee struggled and tested her bonds. They were tight. No way was she getting out without help.

“Struggling already, while you’re at it why don’t you test that gag out?” Robb mocked.

Aimee yelled something fierce. “HHHMHPPPPPPPPPPPLLMPPPPPPPP!!!” [HELP!!!] Robb looked displeased. “Yeah that’s too much noise.” He pulled a some duct tape off the roll and started wrapping it over Aimee’s face about ten times before yanking it back to her ankles and around her face again. He repeated the process to arch her into a tight hogtaping.

Robb took off her heels and started tickling her. Aimee screamed into her gag and struggled; kicking wildly. After just a few minutes of playing he placed the heeled shoes back on her feet and then wrapped some tape around them – securing them to her soles.

“Cant have you kicking those off and using them to escape!” Robb teased. “Now I have some bad news…”
Aimee looked at him in confusion. She had been having the time of her life. All tied up in her place of employment, wearing a cute business outfit and being tickled by a stranger she met online.

“The Robb profile is completely fake. I don’t even look like that. I would show my real face….but cameras.”
Aimee started to get nervous and mumbled into her gag demanding answers.

“You see I am a career robber. Like a real one….not fantasy. I trick girls like you into similar situations like this. No, you have probably never heard of me. That’s because…” Robb or whoever he was took out a series of papers, Aimee could see they were print outs of their conversations. “I leave these at the scene of the crime. The cops always see it as an inside job….they are happy enough to prosecute the inside and never come after me. You know that kind of thing.”

Aimee started thrashing like mad. She was right to be worried about this asshole. Now it may be too late.
“Well I am going to clean out the more expensive diamonds. Have fun struggling, Ill check back in a few minutes.” With that Robb went to work cleaning out the store. Throwing diamonds and jewelry into the bag he brought all the bondage toys in. Meanwhile Aimee was testing out her bonds. The tight rope didn’t budge against her efforts, the tight gag stayed firmly in place, and nothing she could do was working to help herself get free. Robb came back after a few minutes. He walked over to one of the counters.

“The silent alarm should be right…..here. Yup. Too easy.” Robb hit the button and placed the papers containing the conversations they had on top of the desk for the cops to find. Aimee didn’t know what was worse. Going to prison for something like this or having the cops read all those comments on her bondage fantasies. This was a nightmare!
“Cops should be on their way soon – time to make my leave.” Robb walked over and slapped Aimee hard on the ass and planted a kiss on her gagged face. “Been a blast love.” Aimee saw this as her only chance and started yelling into her gag, fiercely, begging him to untie her. “HHHURMRMPPPPGGGH!!!”

“Sorry doll, you aren’t going anywhere and nothing is going to convince me.” Robb said without even looking back. The door slammed behind him as he fled into the dark night.

Aimee struggled like mad. She knew she only had a few minutes before the alarm company contacted the local police. The hogtaping made it difficult to struggle. Her blouse and suit jacket yanked against her chest ropes, her skirt secured by more. She was starting to breathe harder from the fear of going to prison and compression of her chest by the ropes and her position. The ropes twisted but stayed tightly in place with her struggles. Nothing was working. She was struggling now like a wild animal until she couldn’t anymore out of exhaustion.

Aimee lay on the floor – defeated – hogtied and sobbing as she heard sirens in the distance.

“What is going to happen to me?” Aimee thought as she could see her life as a plucky college student drift away like a dream all because of her overactive sex drive and late night fantasies.

“POLICE!!! OPEN UP!” With that the door was kicked open.

The police flooded into the room. It didn’t take them long to find Aimee and the note. “Yeah Sarge, he struck again. Same MO.”

Aimee tried to yell into her gag to tell them she was innocent. “HGMHMGMN HMGMMGMPPP PMMMPHHHHHHHHH”
“Sorry lady. But you have the right to remain silent….and it looks like that has already been taken care of.” The whole group of cops laughed as they quickly untied Aimee and placed her ropes with a single set of handcuffs. They stood her up and walked her to the police car that waited outside.

“Sarge. Should we take off her gag?”

“No Officer. Leave it. She can tell whatever she wants to the judge in the morning.” With that the car door closed on Aimee and was taken to the County Jail. Her new life had just begun.

Somewhere else….

Robb had logged back into “Boundliving” and found his next prey. A young girl he knew worked at a high rise apartment complex. She had access to the safe and all electronic funds.

He sent her a message. It was a good life.