Brotherly Burglary (MM/m+) Completed

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Brotherly Burglary (MM/m+) Completed

Post by cj2125 »

Hey everyone! Right now I have half of the next part of Justin's Diary plus a couple more stories in progress but I'm kinda busy these weeks so I probably won't be able to post anything. Nevertheless, recently I engaged in some interesting roleplay with [mention]RobbyCalico[/mention], we both liked how it turned out and agreed to share it with you as a story. It's a little bit different from my usual writting style and format, specially since we are using two point-of-view character but still I hope you like it anyways

Part 1:

(CJ)

Four boys are walking down the street after school, me, a 17-year-old boy, slim and not very tall with short messy brown hair. I decided to wear a green t-shirt with the word "Elemental" written in black, a pair of jean shorts and grey ankle socks. Beside me walks my friend Robby, also 17, taller than me, medium built and medium length dark brown hair. He is wearing an oversized black t-shirt with a light gray stripe with the number '09' on his chest, gray cargo shorts, white socks; and a black watch and a green rubber wristband on his right wrist.

In front of us walks my brother Al, 12 years old, skinny with long brown hair like mine, wearing a yellow t-shirt with green camo shorts and white socks and Robby’s brother Tanner, an 11-year-old boy, small and skinny with medium length brown hair. He is wearing a large blueish gray t-shirt with an orange trim, as well as 'Fire & Rescue' written in orange and '77' written in white on the chest; black cargo shorts, white socks, and a black watch on his right wrist.

The kids are engaging in the usual horseplay down the road while I talk happily with Robby. My parents are gone for the weekend which means that I have the house for myself… well, me and Al but… “We can always lock them in the closet for the weekend” I tell Robby, he chuckles and playfully elbows me, I mean, one can always dream like. Being mine and Al’s best friends respectively, we had invited the brothers for the weekend to. This was going to be fun!

We finally arrive home and I push the door open, my brother Al and Tanner rush inside, saying something about beating each other at Mario Kart. I chuckle and step inside, kicking off my shoes

“Well, we have the whole weekend for the four of us!” I tell Robby “Wanna teach those brats who is the boss on Mario Kart?”

(Robby)

"Dude, we are the Mario Kart masters." I tell CJ enthusiastically, heading over to the living room. Tanner and Al are already sitting on the couch, having already booted up the Nintendo. I plop down onto the couch between them, pushing them to the sides.

"Move over, squirts." I say cheerfully, my brother and his friend are annoyed

"You're an asshole, Robby." Tanner says, punching my arm, as he reaches down to grab a controller.

I reach down and grab another one while CJ sits on the couch next to Al.

(CJ)

“So, ready to get your asses kicked?” I grin picking up the control

“I don’t know, are you?” Al replies with a cocky grin

“Aww! Little Al think he can beat me!” My brother glares at me and punches my arm, I punch him back and soon we are in a friendly wrestling match that ends with me pinning him against the couch, he is still a squirt after all!

“Ahhh! Tanner! Help me!” Al yells in an over dramatic fashion, trying to kick me off him

(Robby)

"I'm coming dude!" Tanner moves to help his friend, putting down the control and jumping on top of CJ, freeing Al and pushing his brother to the floor.

"Ooof." CJ grunts, now flat on his stomach with my runt of a brother on his back. I shake my head, smiling, as I pick Mario.

"Let's get him!" Al screams, jumping on top of his brother as he tries to get up.

CJ, now completely pinned to the floor, by the two, raises a hand and waves at me. "A little help?"

(CJ)

I growl and look up at Robby, it's not fair when it's two against one! "A little help?" I ask sheepishly. Al grabs my right arm and twists it behind my back

"Give up!"

"Uhhh! Never!" I growl in pain and look at Robby pleadingly; a helping hand would indeed be useful against these brats!

(Robby)

"Fine." I sigh, putting down the controller and jumping down. I grab Tanner by the elbows and flip him over so he's on his stomach. I pull his arms behind him and pin him there.

"Argh, let go....agh...asshole!" Tanner yells angrily, half his face eating carpet.

Al tries his best to keep CJ pinned down as he slowly pushes himself off the ground, but the effort is futile. Al falls flat on his back. CJ moves to stop him from getting up, kneeling over him and pinning his arms above his head."
"Hahaha gotcha now bro." CJ laughs victoriously. Al and Tanner both struggle to get up, but we're much stronger.

"What should we do with them?" I ask CJ.

(CJ)

I smile watching my brother pinned beneath me "Why don't we tie them up? I think there is some tape in the kitchen!"

"NOOOOO!" both kids scream and try to struggle harder, it’s not the first time we’ve tie those brats up, every time they try to put up a fight and every time they bound and gagged in the closet. I don’t see why this time should be different

"Robby, can you keep down Al too?" Robby complies, its hard but he seems to have everything under control by keeping both kids under his weight so I hurry to the kitchen looking for the duct tape, my friend's shouts echoing from the living room.

Just as I open the drawer, I feel a hand pressed over my mouth, before I can scream, I am jerked backwards…

(Robby)

"Robby, can you keep down Al too?" CJ asks. I nod. CJ flips his brother over to his stomach and I move in the small gap between Tanner and Al, laying on my stomach and holding them down with my hands pressing down on their heads and my arms on their backs.

"Don't worry guys, we'll let you watch us race, heh heh." I tease. I hear footsteps and look up at CJ.
"Wow, that was fast."

It's not CJ.

A fully grown man stands in the living room. He's wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, camo pants, boots, with a bandana hiding the lower half of his face. He is holding a gun directly at me. "Holy shit! CJ!" I yell. The man holds a gloved finger to where his lips would be, holding the gun more threateningly. I see another man behind him. He's wearing a camo jacket, camo pants, boots, and has a ski mask hiding his face. To my horror, I realize we had left the front door open.
“Go and see who else is here. And find something to tie them up." Bandana tells his partner. Ski-Mask complies and heads off to the kitchen. "Okay boys, I see you're already on your stomachs. That's good. Now throw over your wallets and cellphones; and anything else in your pockets and toss them over to me. Then put your hands over your heads and do what we say."

(CJ)

My heartbeat grows fast as I am shoved against the counter, my hands pulled behind my back. My captor, a man wearing a ski mask, rips the tape; the one I was going to use to tie the younger boys! I feel him wrapping it around my wrists several times, then he yanks me by my hair and forces me to march back to the living room.

Robby, Tanner and Al are lying on the floor, being held at gun point by another guy with a bandana over his face. Ski-mask shoves me to the ground, making me land besides Tanner "Found something to tie them up!" he tosses the tape to his partner

"Are you okay?" I whisper, Tanner looks at me with eyes wide open and nods. I watch as Bandana walks behind him and yanks his arms behind his back, the boy let's out a soft whimper as his hands are taped. Something tells me Robby and Al will soon run the same fate

(Robby)

"Hey, don't fucking hurt my brother!" I yell, the sound of Tanner's whimpering getting to me. Bandana's response is to violently yank my arms behind me proceed to wrap the duct tape tightly around my wrists several times. I grunt as I can feel it biting into my skin. When he's done, he moves over to Al and begins taping his wrists the same way. I try moving my hands, but they're bound too tightly.

I look over at Tanner and try to give him a reassuring look, but I'm pretty sure I'm failing. I look pass him at CJ, who grimaces. I hate this feeling of helplessness. I'm the oldest here so technically I'm responsible for protecting us, yet I can't do shit to help.

When Bandana is done taping Al's wrists. He asks "Should I get their ankles or should we move them someplace out of our way first?"

(CJ)

"Let's get him out of the way…" Ski-mask looks around until his eyes set on the closet "There!"

My eyes open wide and I turn to Al. My brother's face has gone pale; I know we have been talking about locking them in the closet earlier but that was a joke! "No! Wait don't lock us in... aghhh!" I growl as my hair is yanked backwards

"Did we ask for your opinion?" Bandana mocks and forces me to get up. I am the first one to be shoved inside the closet, tripping and landing on my butt. Before I can get up, Tanner falls on top of me, followed by Robby and Al. We groan and squirm trying to get into a more comfortable position. That place wasn't made to hold four people!"

Ski-mask holds Al's ankles and starts wrapping them in tape, soon we all have our legs taped together "Dammit!" I hear Ski-mask yell "We ran out of tape!" he throws the empty roll at us, bouncing off Robby's head

(Robby)

"Ow! Fuck you!" I yell, knowing my attitude will probably get me gagged. Although the fact they're out of tape gives me relief. I try moving my legs, but they bound them from ankle and to mid calve. It was very tight. Duct tape is difficult to escape from but not impossible, as I know from watching crime shows. They must've have used extra strength duct tape.

"Don't worry," says Bandana. "We can gag them with their socks. Or we can roll up these pillow cases." He pulls a bunch of pillowcases from an open Walmart bag on the shelf above us.

(CJ)

Those were new pillowcases! I watched as they open the bag and pour its contents on the floor "We can use the pillowcases" says Ski-mask "Although this one..." I watch him yanking Robby's hair "Has earn the sock treatment!"

“Don’t you dare put my mmphhh!” Robby's protests are muffled by his own socks being stuffed inside his mouth by Ski-mask while Bandana ties a pillowcase over it. At least they gagged the rest of us with just the pillowcases although that wasn't any better. The cloths were really tick, practically filling up my mouth, Tanner and Al who were smaller were faring even worse with their cheeks bulging like squirrels

"Nhhgg!" I grunt glaring at my captors, I can hear my fellow captives moaning, growling and whimpering. I try to move my legs but not only Tanner is sitting on top, the tape is really snug! In the movies the bad guys usually use a single strip! Why did this ones decided to use the whole roll?

"Okay boys!" says Ski-mask standing back "Just enjoy this time together and better not try anything or else..." he aims the gun at us getting a few nervous cries from the younger boys.

We are really screwed

To be continued...
Last edited by cj2125 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That was a fun chapter, you don't see four people getting tied up often but you pulled that off nicely. Good job!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Congratulations [mention]RobbyCalico[/mention] and [mention]cj2125[/mention]
I've always encouraged users to roleplay publically and transform their roleplay sessions into story format when possible. I'm really glad to see you guys doing that.

It's a lot of fun following this. The format is well laid out and easy to follow.
I must say, I particularly enjoyed the pillowcase gags and the vivid descriptions of those bulging cheeks ;)

Well done, both of you.
Looking forward to seeing whether or not you guys have more in store for us.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Great RP and thanks for sharing. Friends and bros tied together in a closet by burglars, used to draw that a lot and reading this really feels like home :P
Fun you two met on the brothers angle, [mention]RobbyCalico[/mention] has been quite explicit on that since he joined but [mention]cj2125[/mention] displayed more classic bros interactions until now :mrgreen:

Awesome move, you two!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love the story I like how one of the boys got sock gagged do the rest get sock gagged :) can’t wait for part 2
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm in complete agreement with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] about transferring RP stories to the site and this is an excellent example. Well done [mention]cj2125[/mention] and [mention]RobbyCalico[/mention]. This gives me a shove towards doing the same thing.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for the comments! Gald you liked the story so far!

Part 2:

(Robby)

"Hgggggnnn!" I try yelling, but with both my socks bundled up my mouth and the pillowcase tightly holding them in, it's pretty useless.

I look at the others. I'm sitting against the wall in the corner. CJ is sitting in the parallel corner, smooshed shoulder to shoulder in between me and the left wall. Tanner is sitting against the same wall, but is sitting on CJ's legs, with his own legs over mine. Al, meanwhile, is curled up, feet against my wall, sprawled up on my lap with his head in CJ's stomach.

The robbers are amused at how obviously ridiculous we look and laugh. They shut the door on us and leaving us in near darkness, the only light coming through the bottom of the door. Then we hear the sound of a chair scraping against the floor and hear it shoved up against the closet door. We can see its shadow in the light.

We start struggling for what feels like forever.

"Hgnnnnnhhhnn!" I grunt angrily.

"Mmmm mnnnghh." I hear Tanner whimper fearfully.

"Nnnngggggghhh!" CJ screams defiantly

"Nmm mphn hnnn...." Al states sadly.

We continue our pointless conversation as we struggle in our bonds. I can faintly hear furniture being opened and moved around outside. I look over to where I know CJ is and wonder what's going through his head…

(CJ)

This sucks

"Ghhhh" I grunt when I hear the chair being use to trap us further. I try to struggle but the tape is holding my hands still, not to mention that Tanner isn't exactly light as a feather! Sighing I finally stop struggling and lean against the wall, trying to relax, I could hear Al's moans close to my stomach and feel Tanner and Robby squirming.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to do, I was hoping the we could get out of the closet once they were gone but with the chair in the way we are trapped. I turn around and can distinguish Robby's face, with the pillowcase covering his mouth. My eyes glisten with hope as I get an idea but before I can do anything I hear a voice from behind the door

"Well boys, we are leaving, I'm sure your parents will come to get you out in a couple hours!" My eyes open wide and I look down at Al, even in the darkness I can picture him looking back at me with equal terror. My parents won't be back in two days!

"NNNNHHHH!" I yell trying to warn them

"NNNHHHH!" Al yells too, desperately kicking the door

This can’t be happening!

(Robby)

I wake up, briefly forgetting I was still tied up.

"Mmmn..." I groan groggily, it all coming back closer to me. CJ and Al had kicked at the door fruitlessly for several minutes before giving up. We had sat there in silence for a long time, before I dozed off. I look at the door and can no longer see any light, so it must be dark. I can hear snoring, so I know I wasn't the only one to fall sleep.

I glance at the others, it is easier to see since my eyes have adjusted to the dark, although I can only see faint outlines. They must have moved as I slept. I had been sleeping sideways against the wall facing the others. Al had moved in to fill the gap between me and CJ and was sitting between us, his head lying on his brother's shoulder. The dark shape next to him tell that CJ's head was against his brother's. I guess he had been comforting his little brother. I look over to where I last saw Tanner. I can see the shape of him leaning, his legs presumably on CJ's lap.

"Mnnh nnm?" I ask, nudging Tanner with my feet.

"Mnnnm nnn." He replies, confirming the snores were coming from the others. I twist my body over to move over to him so I'm shoulder to shoulder with him, careful not to sit on Al's feet, but he must have had them curled up; my feet are now where I was sitting. As Tanner puts his head on my shoulder I could feel him shaking and sniffling. It breaks me to hear him crying, and I felt my eyes water.

Yes, he has constantly annoyed the living shit out of me, and I usually take every opportunity to fuck with him, but in the end, he was still my little brother. I put my head against his and feel around for his hands and grab them with my own.

We sit there together until morning.

(CJ)

I wake up feeling terrible. My body hurt, I was hungry and thirsty. Mental note: Never sleep in a closet again, of course I didn’t have a chance this time! We were robbed, tied up and locked in the closet. “Mmphh”

I look sideways and see Al resting his head in my shoulder, I can feel some drool on my t-shirt but can’t blame him. He might be an annoying brat but he was my little brother.

“Mpphh?” He grunts and slowly lifts his head, looking around as the past events dawn on him. The look of defeat in his face almost kills me. I gently nudge him and rub my nose against his cheek, the best thing I can do to lift his spirit.

I hear a few grunts coming from in front of us. There is enough light for me to notice Robby and Tanner resting against each other, I can only imagine what they were going through!
Slowly I see them shifting around, grunting more and trying to stretch his arms. Well, it seems soon we all will be awaken

(Robby)

My stomach growls loudly. And I can hear responses from the others stomachs. I realize that we haven't eaten since we stopped at Subway after school. That was around 2:30pm and we have to have been tied up in here since around 3ish. I guess that it was now a little after 7am since a few minutes ago I heard the muffle beeping of my watch under the duct tape, which indicates that it was 6:45 and time I can wake up.

We've been in here for almost 16 hours!

I groan, looking up at the door knob. If my ankles were only taped up, and not my ankles and calves, I could try to stand and open the door, and maybe CJ and I could sit back to back, with him pushing on the wall with his feet, and I pushing the door and knock over the chair. But not only is standing difficult without support, and the fact moving around to get in those positions would be a bitch, with the gag on, I can't relay this to the others.

The I remember seeing CJ rub his nose on his Al's cheek a few minutes ago, and suddenly I get an idea.

I start moving my hands against Tanner's in an attempt to get his attention. He looks at me, questioningly.

"Ggnnmn." I tell him.

"Mmn?"

"Nhhggn nnggr."

"Mnnn?"

Realizing he won't understand me, I decide to just go for it. To Tanner's confusion, I put my face close to his and start rubbing the upper part of the pillowcase against his chin. I'm hoping that, unlike the others who have their entire mouths filled with pillowcases, most of what's stuffed in my mouth are my socks; so maybe the pillowcase in my mouth is much looser.

"Mmhn!" Tanner exclaims, realizing what I'm trying to do, puts his chin under my nose and starts pressing down, while I press up. I can see CJ and Al straighten in the corner of my eye, watching hopefully. Over the course of the next minute I can slowly feel the gag slowly off my mouth and onto my chin.

"Yggn, gnnd jnng Tggnng!" I say with drench sock bundle still my mouth, smiling.

(CJ)

I don't like to sweat; it makes me feel dirty. Yet being trapped in a closet for 16 hours with three other boys has made me get really wet, drenched in fact! My t-shirt is clinging to my skin; I hate it when that happens! To my side Al is grunting, well his stomach is grunting, not much we can do though. I give him a gentle nudge and he raises his eyes, trying to force a smile under the gag, at least his mood is improving!

I groan testing my ankles, the tape isn't as snug as before, probably thanks to my sweat, but it's still tight, no way I can get up and grab the handle. Robby seems to be having the same thought as I see him look at the door dejectedly, suddenly he turns to Tanner and both have a muffled conversation that seems to get them nowhere. I watch attentively as he approaches his brother

Me and Al look at Robby, confused at first as to why he would want to kiss him, but then I notice what he is trying to accomplish, they are trying to get the gags off! Me and my brother watch them attentively as they work together, a glimmer of hope grows inside of me, so close!

"HHMMM!" I exclaimed when I see the pillow case hang around Robby's neck, Al is excitedly bouncing on his butt watching the others work.

(Robby)

I begin to move my tongue in an effort to get the socks out, but they are packed in there tight so it takes some effort. Open my mouth as wide as I can until my jaw hurts and spit the soaking wet bundle of socks into the corner.

"Yes!" I yell, smiling and breathing heavily. The others grunt happily. My mouth is raw, my jaw hurts, and there's an odd sensation with my tongue, but I am just fucking happy my gag is out. "Okay guys, I have a plan; it's going to be a pain in the ass though. I'm going to try and turn the nob. I'm thinking that if you guys can use your bodies to brace me, I might be able to open it." CJ nods, indicating that he must've had a similar plan.

"Mhhgnn hnn?" He asks. I interpret that as 'then what?' and reply

"So once we have the door open, you and I will sit back to back and push on the wall and door. Tanner and Al, you can help him by sitting next to him and pressing against me to add more weight. I'm hoping that we can push the chair out of here and finally get out here. What do you say?"

"MMMPGHHFF!" All three answer simultaneously, nodding eagerly.

(CJ)

"Mmphh!" I nodd happy that Robby has a plan! The problem will be accomplishing it. I drag my butt as close as I can to him and press my head against his back so he can use me for support. Robby leans against my head and lets out a grunt as he tries to get up, only to lose his foot and fall on top of me

"Sorry" he mutters

"MMHHP!" I know it wasn't his fault but I'm the one with his butt in my face! We try it again with similar results. This is clearly not working! But then I have an idea! Maybe if we work together and lean against each other we can both get up! Now I have to tell him that1

"Hhbby mmhh ghhnn hhoggg zhhghe!"

He cocks his head confused "What?"

I roll my eyes and let out a grunt but then I remember how he got rid of his gag! Without waiting for his opinion, I lean forwards and start rubbing my cheek against his lips, hoping he'll get the hint!

(Robby)

Momentarily confused, then I get the hint.

"Ah, you want me to get rid of the gag?" I ask.

"Ynnngh!" he replies, nodding impatiently.

"Okay, give me one sec." Trying to ignore how awkward this might look, I put my mouth to CJ's cheek where the pillowcase is and grab it with my teeth. I pull it down, while he helps by pushing it out with his tongue. "Ah moh theyah." I say through clenched teeth. I yank down hard again and the gag comes out.

"Thanks man." CJ says, breathing heavily. I stupidly give a thumbs up, despite my hands being behind me where he can't see them.

"So what's you plan?" I ask.

"We need to lean against each other so it's easier to get up." CJ answers, "Otherwise you're going to fall on your ass again."

"Ah...sorry about that, again. ...Anyway let’s do this."

(CJ)

I’ve never been more glad of being able to speak! I flash Robby a smile once the gag is off and explain him my plan.

Next thing, we both squirm and shimmy until we are sitting back to back, Robby facing the door, I facing the walk. Al and Tanner have also move and are now sitting side by side against the door

“Okay, at three... 1...2...3!” We grunt and lean against each other, planting our feet in the floor. Slowly our butts raise from the grunt, first a few inches, then a foot until finally we get up!

“Yay!” We both exclaim giving small hops to keep our balance. Robby turns around and hops close to the door. Tanner and Al quickly press their bodies against it and soon I hear a click

The door swings open just a few inches before abruptly stopping, leaving a long line of light going all the way from the floor to the ceiling. At least part one was a success!

(Robby)

My legs feel wobbly from sitting for so long, but nonetheless it's nice to stand up. So nice that I really don't want to sit back down again to do my idea. Another thought occurs to me however. "I think if Al and Tanner can use each other to stand up like we did, we can use our combined body weight against the door and push the chair out." CJ raises an eyebrow.

"Hm, we might end up all falling over each other onto the floor though."

"Yeah, but we'll be out of this closet."

"True." He shrugs. "Okay boys, try and do what we did."

CJ and I both shuffle to opposite ends of the closet as far back as we can so our brothers would have room. Since Tanner and Al are smaller, they have an easier time maneuvering around to get back to back. The two boys grunt through their gags as they stand up, but are able to do so. Now all four of us are standing.

"Okay," I say, "Lets gets stand close to each other." We all shuffle to get our bodies pressed together, with Tanner and all standing shoulder to shoulder against the door, and CJ and I standing back to back against them. "All right, on the count of three, we all fall against the door. 1....2....3!"

We press against the slightly open door, using all of our body weight. We hear the chair slowly scrape against the floor, until....

The door gives way, and we all fall to the ground outside the closet.

To be continued...
Last edited by cj2125 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love part 2 I really like sock gags and I hope their is more to come
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely loving this story and the multiple character angles!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Part 3:

(CJ)

We all come crashing down on the carpet. At last I can feel fresh air and see the sunlight! Al and Tanner start chuckling, I can’t help but do the same, we are still tied up but at least we aren’t trapped anymore

“Everyone alright?” The younger boys nod, I turn to Robby who grins

“As right as one can be after spending all night tied in a closet!” He jokes. Now that I can see us clearly, we do look awful! Our hairs are disheveled, there are dark bags under our eyes and large wet spots of sweat on our shirts. Around us my place looks upside down; the cushions are on the floor, there are chairs tipped over and several things seem to be missing including my TV and videogames. I grimace and roll on my back, taking a deep breath to regain my strength

Al and Tanner are grunting to each other, slowly scooping closer “Ghh chhff!” Al grunts and leans his face closer to Tanner, soon both kids are awkwardly rubbing their faces against each other, trying to get rid of their gags. I would make fun of them if I hadn’t done the same with Robby a few minutes ago.

Speaking of him, I turn around and see him also lying on his back, eyes closed and taking deep breaths “I hope they didn’t steal the knives” he opens his eyes and looks at me when I speak “I reckon we can try to stand up once more, hop to the kitchen and see if we can reach a knife”

(Robby)

"Let’s do it." I say. I start rolling on my back like a turtle until I'm in a sitting position, with CJ doing the same. With so much room to maneuver, it’s much easier to scoot back to back. Once again we push ourselves to our feet. I look over at my brother.

"You good, dude?" I ask. Al almost has Tanner's gag off.

"Ynnghg.....yeah." He replies as the pillowcase comes out of his mouth. He grins at me, and I smile back. I never thought I'd ever miss hearing his annoying squeak of a voice. Tanner then stars grabbing at Al's pillowcase, and about thirty seconds later, his gag is off.

"Freedom!" Al exclaims, before moving his arms and legs. "Well, almost."

"Hopefully freedom is in the kitchen." CJ says.

"And food. I'm fucking starving." I add. "Hurry up and get up, squirts." The boys comply, and within another minute, they are on their feet.

"Good job, guys." CJ says, grinning. "Carefully, let’s get to the kitchen."

We all shuffle slowly to the kitchen.

(CJ)

I smile back at Al; our little escape seems to have help lift our spirits. We make our way towards the kitchen, alternating between bunny hopping and shimming through the floor but finally we get to the kitchen

“When this is over... we are... moving... the... kitchen... closer!” Al pants, dropping down on a chair

“Or get rid of closets” Tanner adds plopping down besides Al. Both kids chuckle.

Meanwhile I hop towards the counter and start scanning it but there doesn’t seem to be any sharp object left, you have to be kidding me! “Did they really have to steal our knives?” I ask aloud and turn to my friends with a dejected look. I really was hoping we would be able to finally get out “I guess we’ll have to find another way to get out of this!” I say showing them my taped wrists

The other three lower their heads, I can’t help but feel guilty, this is my house, I’m the one supposed to keep them safe yet here I am, taped up unable to go anywhere! Suddenly, Al gets up and hops towards the fridge, using his nose to open it and diving headfirst inside “Al?” I watch as he turns around holding a bag of sliced bread with his teeth, he hops back and drops it in the table.

“What?” He asks noticing our confused looks “I’m hungry!” He immediately starts chewing on the plastic back trying to rip it open. After a few seconds, Tanner leans forward and starts chewing on the back too.

I look at them dumbfounded before my stomach growls, perhaps we can postpone our escape after breakfast... “Open That bag!” I say “And toss me a slice of bread, I’m starving!”

(Robby)

My stomach growls louder, my mouth watering as the boys rip at the bag of plain, boring old sliced bread. At this point though, it was a sirloin steak to me. I guess it was the same for the others. I could see CJ practically drooling, and Tanner and Al were going at it like dogs fighting over a chew toy.

The bag rips open...sending all but two of the bread slices to the floor.

"No!" I howl. My heart drops. Hungry as I am, I'm not eating off the fucking floor.

Tanner looks at me apologetically, excepting me to yell at him like always. But I'm not going to make things any worse for him. I simply smile and shrug.

"Guess we'll have to share, little brother." I look over at CJ, the same look of disappointment on his face. "Do you mind sharing with Al?" CJ shakes his head and bunny hops over to Al while I go over to Tanner, who really doesn't want to be doing 'Lady and the Tramp' with his older brother.

"Robby, you can have it. I'm really not that hungry."

"You're such a shitty liar dude." I tell him. He shrugs, leans over to the table and grabs one of the slices with his teeth. I lean forward to his face and bite the other side. I turn my head sideways, purposely only ripping off a quarter of the slice. I'm not letting my little brother starve. Tanner realizes I left him the bigger half and smiles back at me, chewing happily. I smile back at him, chewing as well.

Plain, boring ass, sliced white bread never tasted so freaking good.

(CJ)

I think seeing the bread land on the floor was the hardest thing I’ve watched since the ordeal begun. With only to loaves remaining, I agree with Robby on the need of sharing it. I scoop closer to Al and we both look at the bread

“So how are we gonna do this?” Al finally asks. I glance at Robby and Tanner and notice how they are working together. Mimicking then, we both pick an end of the loaf and I twist my head ripping it in halves, I accidentally get the larger half

“Hgg!” Al exclaims dropping his smaller half on the table “That’s not fair asshole! Give me that!” I was perfectly willing to give him the bigger piece but his attitude makes me have second thoughts. Smirking at him I swallow the bread in a single motion and gave him a triumphant smile.

What I didn’t expect was for Al to launch himself forwards tackling me down, with my ankles tied, I lost my balance and feel backwards. In a weird stance of domino effect, I landed on Tanner, he lost his balance too and the three fell on the ground:

Al on top of me angrily cursing and trying to bite me, I in the middle trying to get him off me and Tanner in the bottom, being crushed by us while begging his brother for help

(Robby)

"Holy shit, Al! Stop!" I scream. When he doesn't listen, I frantically hop over and throw myself down at Al. I don't want to hurt the poor kid, but he's going to suffocate Tanner, and I'm not letting that happen. Belly flop on top of CJ and Al, causing Tanner to swear loudly. I use my body weight to push Al to the floor so that I'm on top of him. CJ takes this opportunity to roll of Tanner and onto his knees.

"Get off of me, Robby! He took my bread!" Al screams in my face, tears forming in the eyes. "HE TOOK MY BREAD!" He starts crying.

"Al, I'm sure he didn't he didn't mean too. He...."

"YES HE DID! HE WAS FUCKING SMILING WHILE HE DID IT TOO! YOU AND TANNER SHARED LIKE BROTHERS! I WISH YOU WERE MY BIG BROTHER, NOT HIM! I FUCKING HATE HIM!"

"Al, never say that." I say in my most calming tone. "He loves you than anything and would starve before letting you starve. You know this." He continues sobbing, but the anger out of his eyes.

"I just......hate this....so.... fucking....much. I just....wanted.....to spend this.....weekend with you and Tanner.....and CJ.....but those assholes........tied....us.....up and LEFT US!"

"I know Al, hate this too. We all do, but we've worked together to make it this far. We WILL get out of this together. All of us, okay?"

Al nods, sniffing. Now that he's calmed down, I roll off of him onto the floor.

(CJ)

It did hurt a little bit. Me and Al have short tempers so it isn’t unusual for us to get into shouting matches. This time though, I never saw Al break down like that. Unlike Tanner he had remained remarkably calm during the whole ordeal so I figured this was his way of venting out

“Sorry...” I muttered although I knew his anger wasn’t just because of his lost bread. “Hey brat” I tell him without malice “We are going to get out of this and when we do, I’ll buy you a week supply of pizza”
“You can’t afford it” he points yet I notice him smiling

“That’s nice but... can you get the fuck off me!” Tanner growls. I quickly apologize and roll off him.
The four of us remain lying on the cold floor, heavily panting. Yeah, we have to get out of this, the sooner the better

(Robby)

I smile, happy to see the two brothers getting along again.

"Robby, you'll be getting me pizza too right?" Tanner asks jokingly. I smile, looking up at the ceiling.

"I'll ask mom for a raise on my allowance." I say, chuckling.

"Or maybe you can just get a job like she's been nagging you to do."

"Don't press your luck, baby brother."

CJ interrupts our banter.

"So guys, I think I have an idea on how to get free."

(CJ)

Everyone looks at me. I blush a little bit, mainly because it was so obvious that I was a little bit ashamed that no one thought about it “Okay, so I have a pocket knife in my nightstand upstirs...” I quickly saw the horror in their faces

“I’m not climbing the stairs like this!” Al exclaims wiggling his bound ankles

“That will be our last option, I have a better idea. Since neither of us are gagged... we could use our teeth to break the tape!”

I looked at my friends: Robby slammed his forehead against his knees, Al closed his eyes and Tanner let out a grunt “We are so stupid!” I agree with him! I instructed Al to turn around so I could see his arms and lay down, on the ground, chewing the tape

“Ouch!” He whimpered when I bit his skin

“Shhhg!” I muttered and kept working. Slowly, a tear on the tape began to appear

(Robby)

Hearing the sound of the tape ripping was the best sound I could've possible heard. I can't believe I didn't think of this first. Tanner and I sit next to each other, watching intensely, as CJ continues biting the tape.

"Try ripping it now, CJ tells his brother. Al grunts as he pulls his wrists apart, the tape ripping further. The tape breaks!

"WOOO!" Al exclaims, raising his arms above his head, duct tape still wrapped around each of his wrists, but free."

"Awesome Al!" CJ tells him, beaming. He turns around, showing his wrists. "Now untie me."
While Al begins ripping the duct tape from his brother's wrists with his freed hands, I decide to save time by freeing Tanner. I put my mouth to his wrists and start tearing at the tape, careful not to nip his skin or bite his watch, which is buried somewhere beneath the tape.

At almost the same time I free Tanner, Al frees CJ. "Thank's Robby!" Tanner beams like Al, but his wrists are still wrapped in tape. CJ wrists, on the other hand are tape free, and so he rubs circulation back into them. While Tanner starts to free my wrists, Al happily starts pulling the tape from his legs.

Totally not looking forward to doing that. My legs are hairy and pulling that tape off is going to suck, but finally being free will be worth it.

(CJ)

I've never been so glad to be able to move my arms! I rub my wrists getting the circulation back. To my side, Al and Tanner are ripping the last pieces of tape from their legs. Robby looks at his apprehensively and finally rips a piece of it, noticeably flinching in pain

"Awww! Does it hurt!" I tease him

"Shut up!" he groans and pulls another piece, this time letting out a soft whimper. I look down at my own legs, as hairy as Robby's, and realize this is going to suck. I pick one end of the tape and pull it off.

I don't think I've cursed so loud in my life. Al and Tanner chuckle while Robby gives me a mocking grin but at last my legs are free! Once I'm free I realize the true extent of our predicament, there are still red marks around our ankles and wrists, we smell terribly and it's obvious half a loaf of bread wasn't enough to quell our hunger

"I guess we should call the cops and spent all the morning filling out reports and cleaning the house..." I sigh looking at the others "Or we can take a shower and go grab something to eat first?"

(Robby)

"Lets order some pizza!" Tanner yells. Jumping up and down. I nod in agreement.

"I second that. We can order from my uncle's place. I'm sure he'll send us a large one on the house.....if I promise to give up a weekend to work there.While we wait for it to arrive we can take showers. I'm pretty sure those assholes didn't take that."

We all share a laugh. It's interesting how being robbed, and left bound and gagged in a closet for 16 hours didn't break our spirits. In fact, I'm pretty sure it brought us all closet together.

I head towards the phone hanging on the kitchen wall, which I'm surprised didn't have its cord cut. I dial up my uncle's pizzeria's number.

"Hey, Uncle Paulie, it's me, Robby. ...Do you mind sending a large meat lover's pizza to my friend’s house for free? I'll give you his address..... Well I'm kinda short on cash right now. Please? I can make up for it by working there next weekend ...Aw, you're the best, Uncle Paulie. ...What...? Mom’s been trying to get a hold of me and Tanner since yesterday?" I glance at the others, smirking.

"Tell her I'm sorry about not calling her. We were a bit tied up...."

The end
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This has been a really fun and enjoyable story. Sorry to see it end but I've enjoyed the ride :)
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

Glad you like it :) It was very fun to do! Great job editing it together CJ!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic